PDA

View Full Version : sneaking in

cooley49
01-27-2007, 10:14 AM
this site said on wensday that single day tickets were ONLY sold at the door the day of event..allready bought plane tickets from detroit and now i see sunday is sold out...wtf... not paying some a-hole double for tickets on ebay. so my question is how hard is it to sneak in...and dont say u cant cuz the same was said about woodstock 94 and 99.

bmack86
01-27-2007, 10:26 AM
probably fairly hard. There's quite a bit of security around. And tall fences. Good luck with that. I hear LA area jails are a fun place to be.

scottierock
01-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Coachella is nothing like Woodstock. Indio Police are just waiting to use them stunguns on idiots, like those coooooool Woodstock fans.

SneakySneak
01-27-2007, 10:34 AM
Why don't you just buy the 3-day pass? It's not like the bands suck on the other days..

thaipod
01-27-2007, 10:37 AM
yeah, if you're going through all the trouble to come out from Detroit, might as well buy the 3 day pass.

It'll be hard to sneak in. Tall fences, lots of security...

cooley49
01-27-2007, 10:40 AM
how many people go to the show? how many security workers? they cant be watching everything. i can climb a fence and what $7 worker wont take a $100 to turn their head. and i plan on doing this only for rage. it will be night..i have a non-refund plane ticket....time off work and am not coming to cali for nothing. "we dont need the key, we"ll break in"

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
01-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Yeah..the chances of sneaking in are very very slim indeed..You have a better chance of getting into the Kremlin or White House...

cooley49
01-27-2007, 10:45 AM
not buying a 3 day pass. done with music festivals and camping and crap...been there done that...only want to see 1 band

vinylmartyr
You can't sneak in. I tried once after I left by mistake. Its near impossible. I finally convinced the security to let me back in. The only reason why they let me is because the fest had just ended and I had to meet my ride home.

ohnoohno
Pay the asshole on ebay or buy the 3day pass, welcome to capitalism.

lowfront
01-27-2007, 10:54 AM
have fun coming all this way only to get your ass kicked by some security guard.

If you want to see rage so bad spend the FKING money. I'd pay far more money to see rage against the machine. And your btching about not getting a sunday ticket? And thinking about sneaking in when you already have a plane ticket!!!

cooley49
01-27-2007, 11:05 AM
coming to cali to see friends also..not going to show any day but sunday..i like how everyones bitchin telling me to just buy a ticket for a day thats sold out...even though coachella.com said single day tickets were only gonna be sold at the door...i will see rage, i will not pay more then $85, and if needed i will sneak in...never impossible.

bmack86
01-27-2007, 11:07 AM
Like I said, LA area jails are pretty fun, from all the stories. Enjoy yourself.

cooley49
01-27-2007, 11:16 AM
Like I said, LA area jails are pretty fun, from all the stories. Enjoy yourself.

standing outside the gate with no ticket is not a crime, walking around the fence on the outside is not a crime, so why am i going to jail? finding a spot to climb with no cops around is not a crime? climbing at night, and unless they have cops standing around the fence 10 feet apart how hard is it to climb and run? thats all im asking, how do 1000, or 2000 or 100 cops keep their eyes on 50k people? ive been to events like this in the past and no one has ever controlled the people.

offyerhead
01-27-2007, 11:17 AM
Pay the asshole on ebay or buy the 3day pass, welcome to capitalism.

...or buy the three day pass and sell the Friday and Saturday tickets thus becoming the asshole/lifesaver on ebay.

vinylmartyr
01-27-2007, 11:17 AM
If I tell you something about Coachella it basically gospel. I been everywhere there. I have been in the promotors trailors and on the stage for the headliners. The chance of you sneaking in is very low not just because of the security but the way the venue is laided out. There are high walls covered in schrubs that are hard to climb through followed by another fence circling the field guarded by security. You may bribe security to get in thats probably the best way.

cooley49
01-27-2007, 11:19 AM
If I tell you something about Coachella it basically gospel. I been everywhere there. I have been in the promotors trailors and on the stage for the headliners. The chance of you sneaking in is very low not just because of the security but the way the venue is laided out. There are high walls covered in schrubs that are hard to climb through followed by another fence circling the field guarded by security. You may bribe security to get in thats probably the best way.

thank you.....finally a good answear, not just some "just buy a ticket, ur out of luck, or just a u cant" thats what i wanted to know..the layout and stuff like that. a wall then a fence? sounds like a prison

bmack86
01-27-2007, 11:21 AM
o, and dumbass, you'd pay a security guard 100 bucks to let you in, but you'd only pay 85 to see rage? Something doesn't add up.

cooley49
01-27-2007, 11:27 AM
o, and dumbass, you'd pay a security guard 100 bucks to let you in, but you'd only pay 85 to see rage? Something doesn't add up.

kiss my ass....what i said is that i would pay a guard to let me in....i'll pay over ticket value to see rage but i have limits.. how can u say i would give a guard 100 to see them but only pay 85 for rage? the 100 is for rage...idiot

summerkid
01-27-2007, 11:31 AM
wow this guys an idiot. Go ahead try sneaking in sounds like a good idea to me.

bmack86
01-27-2007, 11:32 AM
how many people go to the show? how many security workers? they cant be watching everything. i can climb a fence and what $7 worker wont take a $100 to turn their head. and i plan on doing this only for rage. it will be night..i have a non-refund plane ticket....time off work and am not coming to cali for nothing. "we dont need the key, we"ll break in"

i will see rage, i will not pay more then $85, and if needed i will sneak in...never impossible.

Your move.

vinylmartyr
01-27-2007, 11:32 AM
I gave a guard 3 beers and he let me onstage for Tool. I'm not shitting you.

cooley49
01-27-2007, 11:34 AM

wow...another reply from someone who has nothing to say about the topic...just posting their smartass replys.

wmgaretjax
01-27-2007, 11:39 AM
tickets are still on sale. they are just releasing them intermittently. and it'd be tough to sneak in, but not impossible by any means.

invisiblerobots
01-27-2007, 11:40 AM
It hasn't sold out, what's the problem?

Mr.Nipples
01-27-2007, 11:42 AM
NO! FUCK YOU!

cooley49
01-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Your move.

sorry....my bad....i will pay over ticket value to see ratm, but not for the cost im seeing on ebay. my limit is 150. if a guard takes 100 cool.

bmack86
01-27-2007, 11:47 AM
Try for the one day tickets. They're still on sale, it's just a matter of getting them from ticketmaster when they want to give them. it's weird, but they're still on sale.

summerkid
01-27-2007, 11:47 AM
well i dont know what you want you say tell me how hard it is to sneak in, but then you say dont tell me you cant. Well you can't. That's the answer but you dont want me to tell you that.

JJizzle04
01-27-2007, 11:49 AM
why's everybody on this guys back? I mean I'm sure sneaking into concerts has been done at every concert there ever was - maybe with an exception with Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison, but who knows. Anyway, I think it's a legitimate question, regardless of how shady it is. It doesn't give you permission to look down on this guy start insulting him.

cooley49
01-27-2007, 11:51 AM

no where did u say u cant...just name calling

Mr.Nipples
01-27-2007, 11:52 AM
my dads friend snuck into superbowl 32...

vinylmartyr
01-27-2007, 11:52 AM
No one knows there way around concerts than me. I have done some major cons at shows. Coachella is tough to sneak in. You might hurt yourself trying to do it.

cooley49
01-27-2007, 11:53 AM
why's everybody on this guys back? I mean I'm sure sneaking into concerts has been done at every concert there ever was - maybe with an exception with Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison, but who knows. Anyway, I think it's a legitimate question, regardless of how shady it is. It doesn't give you permission to look down on this guy start insulting him.

thank you...just wanted some info in case i dont get tickets. and all i get is some b.s from idiots...i live 3000 miles from coachella and know NOTHING about the place.

cooley49
01-27-2007, 11:53 AM
there is always some dude at the fest selling an extra ticket for face value, just be patient. not everyone is out to screw everyone over

thank you...i tried to buy one but they sold out so quick. would rather buy 1 then risk sneaking in. but it seems alot of people bought ones just to make some cash...but like i said from the start.....why did this web site say single day tickets would ONLY be sold at the door the day of the event?

Mr.Nipples
01-27-2007, 11:54 AM
what is it...60,000 heads to fill up the place...im pretty sure theres room for your ass dude. if your going to sneak in, i suggest you do it from the sky...like the fanman!

invisiblerobots
01-27-2007, 11:55 AM

Why are we on his back? Maybe because we care about Coachella. Buy a ticket or don't bother showing up. You'll probably lose a testicle trying to climb the fence.

shotglass75
01-27-2007, 11:56 AM
there is always some dude at the fest selling an extra ticket for face value, just be patient. not everyone is out to screw everyone over

Dr. Odd Marvel
01-27-2007, 11:58 AM
If you want in bad enough & I think you do. You'll make it. just be carefull.

Mr.Nipples
01-27-2007, 11:59 AM
theres 60,000 fuucking people...im pretty sure youll be able to sneak in. but if you do, let me suggest that you do it from the sky...go rent a parachute and a wearable propeller and FanMan that shit!

cooley49
01-27-2007, 12:44 PM
wow....saw a thread under tickets saying people are still buying sunday passes.....so i kept trying and i got mine!!!! so now i dont have to sneak in....ratm baby!

Cydewonder
01-27-2007, 02:17 PM
some of my friends got in last year, i dont know how...but i was mad when they told me because i had to pay like 2 bills for me and some chicks ticket while they got in for free.

good luck trying to sneak in, I would do it if i was younger.

my advice to you would be to run into a packed tent or crowd to blend in as soon as you get into the event.

shoveitupmytoolbox
01-27-2007, 04:20 PM
what a tool - would pay $100 to a security guard and probably tear his balls apart on the fence climbing over but wouldn't pay $85 for a rage ticket. what school of math and logic did you go to?
On second toughts please do sneak in - I'll enjoy watching you get stretched off with your scrotum in tatters...

ADGZ662
01-28-2007, 01:38 PM
cant pretty hard,got caught in 99' jumping the fence i live right next to the polo fields I thought what the heck this is right in my backyard how hard could it be only way I know is if you know one of the vendors or workers inside they'll sneak you in. 03,04,05,06, all free baby I guess thats the best benefit of living here in Indio!

scottierock
01-28-2007, 01:53 PM
I just remember the guy last year who jumped over the fence from the port-o-potties. We were leaving to go back to the camping area, and there was this huge bottleneck. Anywho, this guy decided to climb on the john and then hop the fence. Not only was he so smashed that he rolled his ankle, the police nicely dragged him all the way to the cruiser. When i say nice, I mean grabbed him by his ankles.

I like your persistance... but seriously man, think about it. Tickets sold out super quick for Sunday. Don't you think GV is anticipating fence jumpers for that day??? Like I said before, Coachella is NOTHING like Woodstock. Best of luck to ya man.

Diane
01-28-2007, 01:58 PM
Hi, I live in Indio and happen to work the fest also, and yes I am one of the security. I can tell you first hand that you won't be able to sneak in. I tried to sneak my 2 kids in and I had on my uniform and still couldn't. But if I happen to see you trying to get in I know if I was shown a Franklin it would persuade me.

DeltaSigChi4
01-28-2007, 01:59 PM
I'm rooting for you, OP!!!

E

ediger
01-28-2007, 02:06 PM
I don't get why everyone has a problem with someone TRYING to sneak in. I'm guessing if he gets in, he's not going to cause a ruckus or anything. Attracting security when you don't have a ticket isn't the best idea. Plus, he's clearly stated that he's only going for Rage. It's not like the campground will be more crowded. The lines aren't going to be worse all weekend. There will simply be one more die hard Rage Against The Machine fan seeing his favourite band play for the first time in 7 years.

And if what many of you say is true, there's a good chance he won't be able sneak in anyway meaning it doesn't affect you in any which way.

Much easier to simply say its unlikely than be an asshole.

Hi, I live in Indio and happen to work the fest also, and yes I am one of the security. I can tell you first hand that you won't be able to sneak in. I tried to sneak my 2 kids in and I had on my uniform and still couldn't. But if I happen to see you trying to get in I know if I was shown a Franklin it would persuade me.

you are my type of security

cooley49
01-28-2007, 03:04 PM
I don't get why everyone has a problem with someone TRYING to sneak in. I'm guessing if he gets in, he's not going to cause a ruckus or anything. Attracting security when you don't have a ticket isn't the best idea. Plus, he's clearly stated that he's only going for Rage. It's not like the campground will be more crowded. The lines aren't going to be worse all weekend. There will simply be one more die hard Rage Against The Machine fan seeing his favourite band play for the first time in 7 years.

And if what many of you say is true, there's a good chance he won't be able sneak in anyway meaning it doesn't affect you in any which way.

Much easier to simply say its unlikely than be an asshole.

you are my type of security

well spoken....but i got lucky and was able to buy a ticket online 4 hours after they went on sale....so im not jumping shit or trying to afterall

ediger
01-28-2007, 03:06 PM
well spoken....but i got lucky and was able to buy a ticket online 4 hours after they went on sale....so im not jumping shit or trying to afterall

perfect. Hopefully we'll see you there.

Mystagogue
01-28-2007, 03:20 PM
I hope you get your sac ripped off trying to hop a fence. (Nevermind, I see you purchased a ticket...may your sac remain intact!)

christmas
01-28-2007, 03:20 PM
my friends tried it last year....they got through some big bushes but just ended up on a ranch....nonetheless....they had to buy a ticket.

vinylmartyr
01-28-2007, 03:53 PM
Thats what happened to me.

farmer dan
01-28-2007, 03:57 PM
I hope you get your sac ripped off trying to hop a fence. (Nevermind, I see you purchased a ticket...may your sac remain intact!)

haha, you're crazy mystagogue. If anyone is ballsy enough to try to sneak in and actually makes it, kudos to you. for twenty bucks you can hide/chill in my tent if security somehow finds out and cares enough to come looking for you.

farmer dan
01-28-2007, 05:12 PM

what a hypocritical corrupt security bitch. just reading that bullshit makes me wanna sneak in even though I have a ticket and run straight over your ass. I'll show you a real franklin and electricute yo ass bitch!!!

soupbandit
01-28-2007, 05:44 PM
Ask RATM to get you in. They like to fuck authority and stuff. Woo!

farmer dan
01-28-2007, 05:58 PM
hahahaha. right on!!

Diane
01-30-2007, 04:57 PM
Farmer Dan is it?? lol It's obvious you've never been here. I take it you must be white, Well young buck, you can count the white people that live here the only difference between the white's here and you is they think before opening up there jaws.

vinylmartyr
01-30-2007, 05:04 PM
snap

toggle
01-30-2007, 05:04 PM
....first of all, there are always tickets to be had the day of the show..and not just scalpers. 50,000 people out in the desert...someone's friend is not gonna make it. so just get there early and ask around the parking lot.

..or....just buy a three day pass for $300 and sell the other two tickets for $75 each (this should be easy considering single day tix for Saturday are out as well)...and that will put you at your $150 limit.

sneaking in is never impossible. though perhaps not the best plan for a one-time show that you traveled across the country to see.

bmack86
01-30-2007, 05:07 PM
Why is the stupidity level on this board so damn high?

Quentin
01-30-2007, 05:37 PM
You know, buying the three day pass and then selling Friday and Sat is a really good idea. You could jack up the prices on ebay, and if not make a profit atleast try not to loose as much money.

durrrrrrrrdee
01-30-2007, 05:44 PM
2 of my friends sneak in each year. i think theyre crazy.
one of my other friends tried with them last year and said they would never do again.
they ended up having to pay some security guy off that saw them in the horse stables. so basically for 3 of them they paid 100 for 1 day so its still a deal, i just wouldnt take the chance nor wanna get a huge workout beforehand.
(unless its sex)

Philthy
01-30-2007, 05:54 PM
If you're only coming to see Rage, then just wait outside with the scalpers until they realise they're not gonna sell their tickiets, and then you'll get it cheaper.

vinylmartyr
01-30-2007, 05:56 PM
not worth all that hassle and you could get arrested

farmer dan
01-31-2007, 10:50 AM
Farmer Dan is it?? lol It's obvious you've never been here. I take it you must be white, Well young buck, you can count the white people that live here the only difference between the white's here and you is they think before opening up there jaws.

I was jokin', chill the fuck out. I could care less if you make a thousand bucks off of kids sneakin' in. props to you. and you're right, I obviously haven't been there, I always heard people in california were really laid back. apparently I have been mistaken. And yeah, I am white. you got a fuckin problem with that???? I didn't realize racist security was working the show

Meadowsmeister
01-31-2007, 10:54 AM
easy tigers...

farmer dan
01-31-2007, 10:54 AM

and yeah, nice grammatical skills. how old are you?? you should think before opening your jaws too....bitch!!! chill out, I'm just fuckin with ya. damn, why does everybody on here have to be so fucking uptight????

SnowShoe
01-31-2007, 11:11 AM

this is everything that is wrong with slack-ass employees. she is lucky enough to get a job at a festival that has landed in her back yard.

she tries to sneak her family into an event that costs $10 million to produce. and she admits that she'd take a bribe if she caught a sneaker. then, she drops some wack comment about white boys?

if i was your employer, i'd fire you and file charges. you suck, sista. stay home on april 27-29.

farmer dan
01-31-2007, 11:19 AM
this is everything that is wrong with slack-ass employees. she is lucky enough to get a job at a festival that has landed in her back yard.

she tries to sneak her family into an event that costs $10 million to produce. and she admits that she'd take a bribe if she caught a sneaker. then, she drops some wack comment about white boys?

if i was your employer, i'd fire you and file charges. you suck, sista. stay home on april 27-29.

Thanks SnowShoe. I'm glad to know someone sees where I'm coming from. And for the ill-educated (Diane), a "franklin" is also the name for a CGS unit of electric charge, hence when I said "...I'll show you a real franklin and electricute yo ass bitch!" But hey, what do I know?? haha, I'm just a DUMB WHITE BOY, right Diane? Maybe this "white boy" should report your ass to your boss.

skavenbrew
01-31-2007, 11:23 AM
cooley49, are you Andy Kaufman in real life?

cooley49
01-31-2007, 01:29 PM
cooley49, are you Andy Kaufman in real life?

maybe

Diane
01-31-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey Gringo....No I'm far from a racist, it's only when pendejos like you open your mouth and know nothing of what you speak

C DUB YA
01-31-2007, 07:32 PM

You are ill-prepared. Have fun gettin busted.

Let's see you won't buy a ticket, but you forked over airfare = DUMB

You'll fly all the way there and then risk spending the weekend in the slammer and heavy fines? = DUMB

You'll try to bribe security, like its only one guard at a time. let's see, $100 per each guard, you could just buy a pass now. = DUMB

You took time off from work and are not willing to get a 3 day pass = DUMB

You post your intentions on the official Coachella board, therefore making them more "aware" of potential gate crashers, not that the RAGE fans haven't already brought that possibility. = DUMB

Diane
01-31-2007, 07:38 PM
Everyone seems so uptight? Gee, I wonder? then you got nerve to say your just bullshitting? Then you turn around and say something else stupid. HOW OLD ARE YOU???????????

C DUB YA
01-31-2007, 07:39 PM
2 of my friends sneak in each year. i think theyre crazy.
one of my other friends tried with them last year and said they would never do again.
they ended up having to pay some security guy off that saw them in the horse stables. so basically for 3 of them they paid 100 for 1 day so its still a deal, i just wouldnt take the chance nor wanna get a huge workout beforehand.
(unless its sex)

Um, not a deal - when passes were cheaper than that.

Alchemy
01-31-2007, 07:47 PM
Some of the people in this thread need to go to college.

tibu1
01-31-2007, 10:50 PM
My money is on you getting in because it HAS to happen that someone will show up with an extra ticket. That kind of thing always happens. ALWAYS HAPPENS!!!

btw~wtf is with the name calling and judgements of each other? This is supposed to be an event that celebrates our diversity (look at the range of acts). Can the agressors here resist the temptation to rip someone's head off or just take things to a negative place?
Someone started this thread w/a question, who gives a fuck if you think it's a lame idea?

Be nice. :)
Play fair. :thu
Smile and be Happy. :dumbo
It's not that hard to do. :cool:

Hexaflex
01-31-2007, 11:49 PM
Does anybody read threads before they post nowadays?

The guy has now bought a ticket, he will not be sneaking in!

That basically renders all abuse you want to give him obsolete. If you want to slag off the general idea of sneaking in, cool, but the discussion about "omgz I hope your balls get taken roflol" is now over ;P

I have no problems with corrupt guards, so long as I'm not the one getting shafted. However, do you think it's really such a good idea to go posting about said corruption on official boards?

Blahhhhh :)

paganman7
02-01-2007, 09:18 AM
Issue resolved.

Your Favorite Band Sucks
02-01-2007, 09:32 AM
this site said on wensday that single day tickets were ONLY sold at the door the day of event..allready bought plane tickets from detroit and now i see sunday is sold out...wtf... not paying some a-hole double for tickets on ebay. so my question is how hard is it to sneak in...and dont say u cant cuz the same was said about woodstock 94 and 99.

My advice would be:

1. Make sure you have a buddy that's going to be inside on the day you don't have a ticket.
2. Make sure both of your cell phones are charged
3. Make your stroll around the perimeter as stealthily as possible.
4. Find a spot with min. ammount of security
5. Call your firend and direct them to where you are.
6. Have your friend fake a seizure/ drug freak out/ immense pain.
7. Watch the security go right towards them.
8. Enter venue as quickly as possible.

Good luck.

invisiblerobots
02-01-2007, 09:49 AM
9. Rip your nutsack on fence. Get AIDZ!

Mr.Nipples
02-01-2007, 01:03 PM
blow me bitch

hahahahahahahaha

kreutz2112
02-01-2007, 01:35 PM
coming to cali to see friends also..not going to show any day but sunday..i like how everyones bitchin telling me to just buy a ticket for a day thats sold out...even though coachella.com said single day tickets were only gonna be sold at the door...i will see rage, i will not pay more then $85, and if needed i will sneak in...never impossible.

I dont think coachella.com said that, and it's than not then

Natelevmofuggaz
02-01-2007, 02:52 PM
If you wanted to see Rage so bad you should of bought a Sunday ticket when they were still on sale. Gotta be quick with that shit.

psychic friend
03-26-2007, 03:25 PM
http://www.designofsignage.com/application/symbol/building/image/125x125/no-alcohol.jpg

Dickinabox
03-28-2007, 10:57 AM
well i dont know what you want you say tell me how hard it is to sneak in, but then you say dont tell me you cant. Well you can't. That's the answer but you dont want me to tell you that.

ENGLISH Dylan, thats seriously going to give me an aneurysm if i have to try and read that first line again.

invisiblerobots
03-28-2007, 11:37 AM
Tunnel in!
http://sites.younglife.org/sites/norway/Romania%20service%20project%2006/this%20is%20what%20we%20do%20after%20we%20dig%20th e%20hole!.JPG

woogie846
03-28-2007, 11:47 AM
kiss my ass....what i said is that i would pay a guard to let me in....i'll pay over ticket value to see rage but i have limits.. how can u say i would give a guard 100 to see them but only pay 85 for rage? the 100 is for rage...idiot

1. If you have "limits," then why did you buy an expensive plane ticket?
2. This isn't Prison Break, Michael Scofield.
3. Don't drop the soap.
4. Good luck, you're gonna need it.

JClemy
03-28-2007, 12:08 PM
Even though it's been said over and over everyone still makes fun of him. He has a ticket people.
I've snuck into a lot of shows and not small ones but big ones in arenas and I wouldn't sneak into this one because of the travel. If I lived in or near Indio I would try every year!

gaypalmsprings
03-28-2007, 12:26 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/rimac/glow/churchsigndisco.jpg

honefone
04-19-2007, 03:14 PM
Hello all -

I plan on sneaking into Coachella 2007. I do not have the money to purchase a ticket. All the non-haters please wish me good luck, and all the haters, you can ignore this post. I plan on arriving Thursday and scoping out the scene. I may or may not go in on a camping pass with my friend or else we will sleep out of my car. A few questions: Once you get into the concert, do they give you a wrist band? I would hate to sucessfully sneak in and then be escorted out for this reason. So as far as ins and outs, how does that work? My initial goal is to find a security gaurd and make allies with him/her. After being a concert goer for many years, I've learned you can ALWAYS smoke a security gaurd out and be let in. Ideally I would find one the first day and continue with that procedure for the next two. Any constructive feedback is welcome from those who have success stories and whatnot. I am fully determined to get in and I know I will, I just have to finetune the details. Any security gaurds out there that can help me out? Let me know! If all else fails my friend and I will be driving out to Joshua Tree and having a grand ol' time in the desert. COACHELLA!

vinylmartyr
04-19-2007, 03:17 PM
The chances of you sneaking in are very slim. The chances of you sneaking in all 3 days are microscopic. You would be better off walking around the parking lot and begging for a free ticket. You are either gonna get hurt or arrested trying to get in.

BoneDaddy
04-19-2007, 03:23 PM
They give everyone a trucker hat when they enter. Bring a variety of trucker hats with you, you never know which one they go with until you get there.

Last year it was John Deere day 1, and Peterbilt on day 2.

Good luck. :thu

honefone
04-19-2007, 03:28 PM
The chances of you sneaking in are very slim. The chances of you sneaking in all 3 days are microscopic. You would be better off walking around the parking lot and begging for a free ticket. You are either gonna get hurt or arrested trying to get in.

Thx for the great advice! :thu

They give everyone a trucker hat when they enter. Bring a variety of trucker hats with you, you never know which one they go with until you get there.
Last year it was John Deere day 1, and Peterbilt on day 2.

Good luck.

I will bring a variety of trucking hats with me, do they do this every year?
Also, can you camp in the reserved camping if you don't have a coachella pass?

BoneDaddy
04-19-2007, 03:29 PM

Yes. The von dutch year was awful.

faxman75
04-19-2007, 03:40 PM

Basically yes. You can camp without the camping pass and then you can go to the fest without tickets too. It's pretty cool. Goldenvoice basically takes all the money they make off of the suckers who pay and then hire a bunch of sluts to fuck you once you sneak in. It's fucking great.

billtino
04-19-2007, 03:42 PM
good luck for all u sneaking in. i know there's something about the thrill of breaking the rules and not getting caught, I was 13 once, I know the feeling. If you are over 21 and sneaking in....just go back to mom's basement and watch us on the webcast.

To the original poster, festival organizers have learned a lot from woodstock's 94 & 99...i wish i was at home now so i could post a pic of the panoramic shot i have of some 100+ ppl climbing over the wall on day 2 at Woodstock 99. Day 3 a good portion of the wall was torn down as suveniers, everyone was walking around w/ a piece of it....you could drive a bus right thru. i seem to recall they stopped manning the ticketing entrance on day 2 in the afternoon since everyone was just climbing over anyways and all the 25 cops on duty were all relaxing at the beer gardens. Classic!

different story at Coachella tho. buses full of people got busted last year for possession...and there will be way more than 25 cops and "yellow jackets" patrolling about. god speed to you cheap skates.

RageAgainst
04-19-2007, 04:03 PM
my friend got in last year it is possible

vinylmartyr
04-19-2007, 04:07 PM
I don't think its impossible just really tough. I think its possible to bribe security but if you're gonna do that just buy a ticket.

Omar1
04-19-2007, 04:09 PM
3 of my friends got in last year

vinylmartyr
04-19-2007, 04:10 PM
How did they do it?

vinylmartyr
04-19-2007, 04:11 PM
Did they do it both days?

honefone
04-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Yes people, post your methods! I'm pretty sure smokin' out the right security gaurd is fool proof....it may just take some time.. as far as the hats go, hopefully i will be able to snag one and secure my spot for all three days! and what were you saying about camping in the site for free?

vinylmartyr
04-19-2007, 04:44 PM
Ya spill it you are not gonna get in trouble. The GV people know how people sneak in anyways.

vinylmartyr
04-19-2007, 05:03 PM
BTW bribing a security guard is not sneaking in.

MonsoonSeason
04-19-2007, 05:16 PM
just carry an amp in the back entrance like all the kids do in the movies

you could maybe meet aerosmith

dontfeedthebird
04-19-2007, 05:17 PM
Love in an elevator. Lovin' it up when I'm doing down.

MonsoonSeason
04-19-2007, 05:18 PM
pink is my new obsession
pink is not even a question

BoneDaddy
04-19-2007, 08:15 PM
This one guy I know snuck in. He got around the fence. Then in.

suprefan
04-19-2007, 08:17 PM
Yes people, post your methods! I'm pretty sure smokin' out the right security gaurd is fool proof....it may just take some time.. as far as the hats go, hopefully i will be able to snag one and secure my spot for all three days! and what were you saying about camping in the site for free?

"The Man" watches what we post ya know.

jadedjulie
04-20-2007, 03:26 PM
I have an extra 3 day pass, and camping pass if you're interested, I'm only asking 350.00 for both

menikmati
04-20-2007, 03:30 PM
good luck for all u sneaking in. i know there's something about the thrill of breaking the rules and not getting caught, I was 13 once, I know the feeling. If you are over 21 and sneaking in....just go back to mom's basement and watch us on the webcast.

To the original poster, festival organizers have learned a lot from woodstock's 94 & 99...i wish i was at home now so i could post a pic of the panoramic shot i have of some 100+ ppl climbing over the wall on day 2 at Woodstock 99. Day 3 a good portion of the wall was torn down as suveniers, everyone was walking around w/ a piece of it....you could drive a bus right thru. i seem to recall they stopped manning the ticketing entrance on day 2 in the afternoon since everyone was just climbing over anyways and all the 25 cops on duty were all relaxing at the beer gardens. Classic!

different story at Coachella tho. buses full of people got busted last year for possession...and there will be way more than 25 cops and "yellow jackets" patrolling about. god speed to you cheap skates.

Please post that pic.

I've been told that 20,000 people have snuck into Bonnaroo in years past.

Kato!
04-20-2007, 03:35 PM
I'll be sneaking into the back door

Omar1
04-20-2007, 04:38 PM
Did they do it both days?

Yeah they did it both days, the first day they just jumped the fence and ran inside, they were in there within 5 minutes after i got in with tickets. The second day they got caught but someone let them in after they got their pictures taken.

Omar1
04-20-2007, 04:40 PM
I you really want to go in and cant afford it, you'll find a way. I've never heard of anyone getting arrested for trying to sneak into a concert.

honefone
04-26-2007, 04:44 PM
good luck everyone....

grupocyom
06-11-2007, 03:10 PM
Hello all -

I plan on sneaking into Coachella 2007. I do not have the money to purchase a ticket. All the non-haters please wish me good luck, and all the haters, you can ignore this post. I plan on arriving Thursday and scoping out the scene. I may or may not go in on a camping pass with my friend or else we will sleep out of my car. A few questions: Once you get into the concert, do they give you a wrist band? I would hate to sucessfully sneak in and then be escorted out for this reason. So as far as ins and outs, how does that work? My initial goal is to find a security gaurd and make allies with him/her. After being a concert goer for many years, I've learned you can ALWAYS smoke a security gaurd out and be let in. Ideally I would find one the first day and continue with that procedure for the next two. Any constructive feedback is welcome from those who have success stories and whatnot. I am fully determined to get in and I know I will, I just have to finetune the details. Any security gaurds out there that can help me out? Let me know! If all else fails my friend and I will be driving out to Joshua Tree and having a grand ol' time in the desert. COACHELLA!

did you manage to do it? if so HOW! I'm tryna sneak into another music festival myself.

dontfeedthebird
06-14-2007, 10:14 AM
Yeah. ACL 3 day sold out....