PDA

View Full Version : tickets from uk

SYPHUN
01-27-2007, 10:08 AM
OK got a huge problem, buying tickets from the Uk but from my mates card, who is not coming with me. It says that the person whose ticket it is as to be there to collect it.

Is there any way around this?

tiffdud41
01-27-2007, 03:08 PM
establish credit asap!

not really...I dunno

JCLimited
01-27-2007, 03:12 PM
Just because it's his card, does not mean his name goes on the ticket. My mom gave me her # and I purchased my Air Canada ticket, online, with her card but everything else is under my name.

So, what the company means is that the ticket and the person travelling have to contain matching information. You could buy 12 tickets from one card for 12 different people....

[murray]
01-27-2007, 03:32 PM
Brits have to collect from Will Call, which says that the people collecting tickets will need to present the card that the tickets were purchased with and also photographic ID with a signature, proving that you are the cardholder.

So no, unfortunately there doesnt seem to be any way around it. Which sucks majorly and presents many problems for me also.

JCLimited
01-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Wow... that's unbelievably shitty. I receive an electronic ticket... all I have to do now is print it off and I'm good to go.