PDA

View Full Version : WTF Where did my for sale post go???

renegadeoffunk
01-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Am I not allowed to post any tickets for sale on here? Or maybe I am not supposed to leave an email address?? If so, I didn't know. I figured since this was the ticket board I could. Anyway, my apologies to the admins if that was not allowed. However, I do have 2 Sunday tickets that I need to get rid of still.

psychic friend
it was reported multiple times by the users of this community, sorry.

vinylmartyr
CAN YOU NOT READ IT SAYS NO SCALPERS ALLOWED! YOUR NOT SELLING THEM FOPR FACE ARE YOU!!!

renegadeoffunk
01-27-2007, 10:04 AM
it was reported multiple times by the users of this community, sorry.

reported? You aren't allowed to post tickets up for sale???

psychic friend
01-27-2007, 10:05 AM
dude, read what vinyl said. im not going to argue with you.

renegadeoffunk
01-27-2007, 10:09 AM
CAN YOU NOT READ IT SAYS NO SCALPERS ALLOWED! YOUR NOT SELLING THEM FOPR FACE ARE YOU!!!

Actually, yes, I was selling them for face value. I've been a RATM fan since I picked up a guitar in 6th grade. And I know how hard it is to get a ticket to a good show these days without spending loads of cash on eBay. I was honestly trying to help out some people that got screwed by Ticketmaster. I'm not a scalper. I'm driving to the show from Texas and camping out because I've been waiting for this day for about 8 years now, and I'm not trying to rip anyone off. I think it's ridiculous to take my post down because someone assumed I was a scalper. Really cool.

What happens if you have an extra ticket? Wouldn't this board be one of the best places to go to sell it? The people on here probably want it more than someone on ebay. And are probably more deserving of it. It just makes no sense to clear a thread unless it says "make an offer" or "best offer wins" or something like that. Otherwise, it could just be someone trying to sell a ticket to another fan who couldn't type 3987 words per minute on ticketmaster.

tetris24
01-27-2007, 10:10 AM
I will buy all you have for sale right now with paypal zomg!!

psychic friend
01-27-2007, 10:10 AM
then put the price in your post, problem solved mcfly

tibu1
01-27-2007, 10:11 AM
Actually, yes, I was selling them for face value. I've been a RATM fan since I picked up a guitar in 6th grade. And I know how hard it is to get a ticket to a good show these days without spending loads of cash on eBay. I was honestly trying to help out some people that got screwed by Ticketmaster. I'm not a scalper. I'm driving to the show from Texas and camping out because I've been waiting for this day for about 8 years now, and I'm not trying to rip anyone off. I think it's ridiculous to take my post down because someone assumed I was a scalper. Really cool.

Dude, you f'ing Rock for that.

vinylmartyr
I'm sorry.

Montius
I will buy all you have for sale right now with paypal OMG I need to see rage. I am about to buy several 3 day passes just to go 1 day =-(

I think a lot of us are in the same boat. Now the fun is choosing who to sell them to.

EDIT: How does my post get moved above the guy I just quoted...?

tetris24
I will buy all you have for sale right now with paypal OMG I need to see rage. I am about to buy several 3 day passes just to go 1 day =-(

MUSTSEERAGE
01-27-2007, 10:24 AM
TIXS? I WANT
WHERE ?

Matty22Fatty
01-27-2007, 10:38 AM
Are you still selling those tix?