09-20-2007, 09:22 AM
http://www.daft-musique.com/

http://www.daft-musique.com/alive/

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-20-2007, 09:24 AM
W00t W00t!

suprefan
09-20-2007, 10:13 AM
Wow Instinct you really know how to keep up with the times. May I direct you to the Daft Punk thread in the line up section?

And November 19th is a monday, albums in the U.S. come out on TUESDAYS. So Nov 20th it is for us.

fober
09-20-2007, 10:30 AM
Who the fuck is 'daft punk'?

shakermaker113
09-20-2007, 10:32 AM
Wow Instinct you really know how to keep up with the times. May I direct you to the Daft Punk thread in the line up section?

it's not really fair to expect everyone to keep up with that thread.

M Sparks
09-20-2007, 10:48 AM
For once, I gotta side with Supre, even though he's always a dick about it.

This is WAY old news. And I never read that thread. And I'm not even much of a fan.

bartelby
09-20-2007, 10:53 AM
Supre, even though he's always a dick about it.

you can say that again

shakermaker113
09-20-2007, 10:54 AM
agreed, this is old news. but pointing people to that thread is like directing them into a black hole.

BROKENDOLL
09-20-2007, 10:55 AM
I try to stay out of the Daft thread...It brings out the Pink Elephants in me...Thanks for the imfo here~

BROKENDOLL
09-20-2007, 10:56 AM
Damn! I just replaced my Musique CD the other day...Guess I'll have to head back to Circuit City again soon...

betao
09-20-2007, 11:02 AM
yea seriously chill... not everyone reads the enormous daft punk thread...they're done playing in the US for now, we should close it or something.

BROKENDOLL
09-20-2007, 11:05 AM
yea seriously chill... not everyone reads the enormous daft punk thread...they're done playing in the US for now, we should close it or something. Or relive the magic of that nite, or nites, for those that were lucky enough, by being at your local music dealer on the 20th! Wait! Wait! There's still Vegoose!!!

instinct
09-20-2007, 12:05 PM

And November 19th is a monday, albums in the U.S. come out on TUESDAYS. So Nov 20th it is for us.

For reals.. That thread is impossible to keep up with.. I don't have an extra 5 hours a day to read every post on there.

instinct
09-20-2007, 12:06 PM
it's not really fair to expect everyone to keep up with that thread.

agreed, this is old news. but pointing people to that thread is like directing them into a black hole.

yea seriously chill... not everyone reads the enormous daft punk thread...they're done playing in the US for now, we should close it or something.

Thank You

psychic friend
09-20-2007, 12:12 PM
you guys are all a bunch of whiners

ficklecycle
09-20-2007, 12:31 PM
How many "that thread is so big blah blah blah" posts must their fucking be before you're all satisfied? Search fucking function. We made a pretty big fucking deal about it in the other thread. It's not like it was one post and everyone was like "cool."

Trick Loves The Kids
09-20-2007, 12:31 PM
suprefan why don't you take a chill pill doggie dogg

fober
09-20-2007, 01:07 PM
What the fuck are you people talking about?

That thread barely averages a few posts a day now.

If you can't be bothered to read 20-30 new posts in a one week period you suck at the internets.

RotationSlimWang
09-20-2007, 01:18 PM
Who gives a flying fuck if he started a new thread for something mentioned in another thread? Like any of us have anything better to do than read thread after thread of inane bullshit. Instinct, you should apologize for repeating a piece of inane bullshit. Oh, wait a minute, it's inane bullshit, it hardly matters if it's inane bullshit twice.

Just tell Supreburrito to suck a cock and get on with posting other inane bullshit, goddammit.

instinct
09-20-2007, 01:42 PM
I'm sorry everyone for creating this horrible thread and wasting everyones time.

BROKENDOLL
09-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Like one big happy disfunctional family! Can you feel the love?

Trick Loves The Kids
09-20-2007, 01:43 PM
Who gives a flying fuck if he started a new thread for something mentioned in another thread? Like any of us have anything better to do than read thread after thread of inane bullshit. Instinct, you should apologize for repeating a piece of inane bullshit. Oh, wait a minute, it's inane bullshit, it hardly matters if it's inane bullshit twice.

Just tell Supreburrito to suck a cock and get on with posting other inane bullshit, goddammit.

yeah seriously

BROKENDOLL
09-20-2007, 01:46 PM
I'm sorry everyone for creating this horrible thread and wasting everyones time. "Brother! Brother, wait!" Don't go!You did nothing wrong! The rest of the family is just fucked up right now! We like this time together!

instinct
09-20-2007, 06:05 PM
"Brother! Brother, wait!" Don't go!You did nothing wrong! The rest of the family is just fucked up right now! We like this time together!

shiiiit.. i ain't goin nowhere.. I've been on these boards for quite a while now.. although now they never seem to slow down like they used to during this time of year.. i miss the ezboards :(

betao
09-21-2007, 09:13 AM
How many "that thread is so big blah blah blah" posts must their fucking be before you're all satisfied? Search fucking function. We made a pretty big fucking deal about it in the other thread. It's not like it was one post and everyone was like "cool."

you've obviously never seen what happens when you type in "daft punk" on this forum's search engine.

its a bad one, let me tell you.

whynotsmile99
09-21-2007, 09:38 AM
that's cool and all, but seriously, when is the dvd coming out? Tell me they filmed at least one of these shows. I keep hearing they did, but haven't heard anything.

brando4n82
09-21-2007, 09:46 AM
that's cool and all, but seriously, when is the dvd coming out? Tell me they filmed at least one of these shows. I keep hearing they did, but haven't heard anything.

They filmed most of there shows, but there are officially no plans to release a dvd at this point in time. Sorry to bring such dissapointing news

M Sparks
09-21-2007, 10:04 AM

He wasn't literally directing people there, he just likes to say "I posted it first".

Although a few days ago, he did that to me...said he posted info about the Dethklock tour, and I never found a damn thing.

BUT AGAIN...I'm not much of a Daft fan, don't read the Daft thread...yet I heard about this weeks ago. Multiple times...not sure where.

(Which begs the question...why did I open this thread to begin with? And again today?)