PDA

View Full Version : Arcade Fire/LCD Extra Garden Box Ticket for the Bowl

luckyface
09-19-2007, 04:15 PM
I have been trying to find someone to buy my friend's ticket after she had to drop off at the last minute. If anyone is interested in a garden box ticket at the Bowl, please let me know. I am selling it for $55, which is less than I paid. Thanks!

psychic friend
09-19-2007, 04:53 PM
i'll give ya $5

suprefan
09-19-2007, 04:55 PM
Not this again. Wait, Rocke do it, and then get a picture of Dani for all of us, kthxbye.

luckyface
09-19-2007, 04:59 PM
Hahaha. Well I am still going, so it is a little different. I have been getting some interest via Craigslist so it might be gone shortly.

Your plan to get a picture of Dani is tempting, I must say. You pay the remaining $50 supre and we are in business.

We will be in touch if interest falls through, Dani :)

exern
09-19-2007, 05:00 PM
I'll give you $10.

No, srsly.

suprefan
09-19-2007, 05:08 PM
Yeah, that would be nice. But I expect to put a small dent in my wallet tomorrow when I hit the merch table.

I would suggest to put it up on the AF board and odds are somebody will have interest.

luckyface
09-19-2007, 05:09 PM
Good call. If the person who has committed via Craigslist backs out, I will do just that. Thanks!

luckyface
09-19-2007, 09:47 PM
It is gone.

Sexecutioner
09-19-2007, 10:39 PM
does anybody have an extra ticket? i might drive up to la from sd if i could get one...

suprefan
09-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Ooooh nice, hopefully you have good company. Where are you sitting anyway? I wanna visit. Sasha can give you a drink since we are bringing a ton of booze to the show.

does anybody have an extra ticket? i might drive up to la from sd if i could get one...

Arcade fire board,s I am sure somebody has a spare.

Sexecutioner
09-19-2007, 10:42 PM
sorry, what i meant to say was:

yaaaaar, which ones of ya landlovers got a ticket for this sea-scoundrel??!!

luckyface
09-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Ooooh nice, hopefully you have good company. Where are you sitting anyway? I wanna visit. Sasha can give you a drink since we are bringing a ton of booze to the show.

Nice! I am in 764. I sold it to some dude on Craigslist who seemed pretty cool, so it worked out. Hopefully I can get there in time for LCD. My class lets out at 6:40.

suprefan
09-19-2007, 10:54 PM
You are fine, Wild Light is first, they are on at 7, they probably get 30 mins, LCD is on at like 8 I imagine. I'll look for you after LCD plays, its going to rain, dress accordingly.

Arrr matey!! Ye missed out on the ticket bounty by not talking to captain Rocke sooner, arr!!

luckyface
09-19-2007, 10:56 PM
You are fine, Wild Light is first, they are on at 7, they probably get 30 mins, LCD is on at like 8 I imagine. I'll look for you after LCD plays, its going to rain, dress accordingly.

Arrr matey!! Ye missed out on the ticket bounty by not talking to captain Rocke sooner, arr!!

Cool. I just hope traffic isn't a bitch from SC. Any suggestions on parking?

And he sure did. Not only would he have had a kick ass seat for under face, he would have sat next to me. That is some deal right there.

suprefan
09-19-2007, 11:06 PM
Yeah for sure, oh I would say take the subway, but its impossible from where you are. Park at the church, cause its no stack and all you gotta do is exit on franklin afterwards and you are home free. Anything but the bowl parking lot is better.

luckyface
09-19-2007, 11:23 PM
Yeah for sure, oh I would say take the subway, but its impossible from where you are. Park at the church, cause its no stack and all you gotta do is exit on franklin afterwards and you are home free. Anything but the bowl parking lot is better.

The church? What street is that off of? Sorry for the barrage of questions.

suprefan
09-19-2007, 11:47 PM
Its on Highland and Franklin, tough to miss.

luckyface
09-20-2007, 07:41 AM
Cool, thanks! I will definitely give that a shot then.

Sexecutioner
09-20-2007, 11:14 AM

i love talk like a pirate day. im bummed, i didnt realize it was yesterday until like 5pm, so missed most of it. yaaaar!

as for the ticket, probably best i dont go. im tired from the show last night, so dont think i could manage getting up to LA tonight. oh well...