PDA

View Full Version : Ed Banger Records crew "Have Party Will Travel?

darthlaker
09-18-2007, 12:01 PM
I checked out Busy P, Dj Mehdi, Justice all at Coachella 2007 and ran into Kavinsky and SabstIan at the Daft Punk shows. Could this be the world most electric, funnest, make you put on your dancing shoes, traveling power crew that ever existed. Right now I think it is??? See them all at LA Weeky's Detour and you'll know what I'm talkin bout!

see ya there. hopefully they add them to Vegoose.

DL

leo01g
09-18-2007, 12:15 PM
What's the point of making this thread dude?

Ill_Eagle
09-18-2007, 12:40 PM
What's the point of making this thread dude?

Whats the point of your response?

There is no point to be made.

Darthlaker: yes they are, sooo awesome.

psychic friend
09-18-2007, 12:43 PM
DL drinks a lot of beer

darthlaker
09-18-2007, 12:52 PM
The point is to see who agress? And yes PF I do drink a whole lot of beer. aka 8.00 beer! But I made the switch from Heni's to Stella's. MMMMmmmmmmmm. Think I'll have me one now. aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

ficklecycle
09-18-2007, 01:19 PM
Drink up brother. But yes I agree.

paulb
09-18-2007, 01:40 PM
YES. Ed Banger Records is the best thing since toilet paper. They also make really fuckin cool shirts...

Sexecutioner
09-18-2007, 02:29 PM
lol, ed banger is pretty cool, but their shirts are ugly as hell....

instinct
09-18-2007, 02:45 PM
their shirts are dope as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Trick Loves The Kids
09-18-2007, 04:01 PM
last year we had an ed banger takeover, this year we should have institubes takeover the sahara stage.

INSTITUBES BITCH

keep2thestreets
09-18-2007, 05:07 PM
The point is to see who agress? And yes PF I do drink a whole lot of beer. aka 8.00 beer! But I made the switch from Heni's to Stella's. MMMMmmmmmmmm. Think I'll have me one now. aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

yeah ever since i saw kavinsky and sebastian walk on stage at the sports arena with those classy as fuck beer bottles, i was intrigued about what kinda beer is that(i thought they were imported from France only). Until i saw them at my local 7-11. still classy as fuck, and absolutely delishous

keep2thestreets
09-18-2007, 05:09 PM
Ed banger vs Institubes party

at the thunderdome !

everyones a winner

mistdevil
09-19-2007, 12:02 AM
vs kitsune it would be a bloodbath.

signmeup
09-19-2007, 12:25 AM
Dance Tent from Paris

Trick Loves The Kids
09-19-2007, 11:10 AM
PARA ONE
SURKIN
ORGASMIC
TTC
BASEMENT JAXX

closing the sahara tent one night. i'm saving money for drugs as we speak.

ficklecycle
09-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Wow. Ed Banger vs. Institubes vs. Kitsune. Holy fucking shit.

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 11:53 AM
yeah ever since i saw kavinsky and sebastian walk on stage at the sports arena with those classy as fuck beer bottles, i was intrigued about what kinda beer is that(i thought they were imported from France only). Until i saw them at my local 7-11. still classy as fuck, and absolutely delishous

stella is belgian.

darthlaker
09-19-2007, 01:56 PM
stella is belgian.

Stella is belguim. But the best weed is from Canada. Hey go figure eh?

leo01g
09-19-2007, 02:00 PM

what? dude have you seen the shirts paulb has? i think they are pretty awesome.
Paulb i think we need a slide show of your collection

Bud Luster
09-19-2007, 02:30 PM
Agreed, sans the black Justice tour shirt that was in the limited edition pack.

But the best weed is from Canada. Hey go figure eh?

nyet! NorCal weed = far superior (Canadian is VERY GOOD though) and lest we forget the Dutch and their green thumb, best on the planet indeed!

orbit
09-19-2007, 02:43 PM
You have to be kidding if you want the Ed Banger crew again at Coachella next year. It will suck (maybe except Justice, Feadz and Mr Oizo who are usually good).

If we are talking about labels, Coachella needs some Ninja Tune, Tempa and Fingerlickin.

And Planet Mu please.

Sexecutioner
09-19-2007, 03:39 PM
what? dude have you seen the shirts paulb has? i think they are pretty awesome.
Paulb i think we need a slide show of your collection

hahaha. please dont give me any more reason to talk shit on on pauls fanboy obsessions. im sure hes a nice kid, but he acts like hes a fuckin groupie ready to suck mca's or busy p's dick the first chance he gets. please no slideshows! ive seen all his trendy shirts and imo they are all ugly and a giant rip off for what he paid for them.

Wheres the beef?
09-19-2007, 05:50 PM
PARA ONE
SURKIN
ORGASMIC
TTC
BASEMENT JAXX

Ghostland Observatory closing the tent on Sat....bring your A-game

ficklecycle
09-19-2007, 06:33 PM
I'd dig that.

Bosco
09-19-2007, 11:46 PM
Wow. Ed Banger vs. Institubes vs. Kitsune. Holy fucking shit.

That would be terrible! All 3 of those labels have the same sound...

Dont get me wrong, I like all 3 of the labels, but to put them back to back to back, would be fucking tedious.

superfiction
09-20-2007, 03:42 AM
whos ed

higgybaby23
09-20-2007, 10:40 AM
http://myspace-588.vo.llnwd.net/01433/88/53/1433623588_l.jpg

signmeup
09-20-2007, 04:37 PM
That would be terrible! All 3 of those labels have the same sound...

Dont get me wrong, I like all 3 of the labels, but to put them back to back to back, would be fucking tedious.

do you listen to music?

Bosco
09-20-2007, 10:24 PM
do you listen to music?

Yes.

darthlaker
09-21-2007, 12:11 AM
http://myspace-588.vo.llnwd.net/01433/88/53/1433623588_l.jpg

Like I said Fun Times. Fun Times.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/6103/img0531mp1.th.jpg (http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0531mp1.jpg)

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/4513/img0525gc5.th.jpg (http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0525gc5.jpg)

Other then RATM, Justice was the shiznet!

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/1872/img0602ry3.th.jpg (http://img521.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0602ry3.jpg)

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6374/justicecoachella42807ptoj7.th.jpg (http://img527.imageshack.us/my.php?image=justicecoachella42807ptoj7.jpg)

Daft Punk. Los Angeles Sports Arena. SabastIan & Kavinsky (blackberry picture sorry)

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/6203/img00789jr3.th.jpg (http://img519.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00789jr3.jpg)

And the new suits were nice!

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/6838/img00794vk8.th.jpg (http://img294.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img00794vk8.jpg)

superfiction
09-21-2007, 12:32 AM
Yes.

rob is my boy. i back what he says. but put all three labels TOGETHER on stage. and im game

signmeup
09-21-2007, 07:20 AM
Just saying that their sounds differ. I mean, listen to them.
its just kind of an ignorant comment.

And I know Robs not much of a dancer but if all three of those labels played I would dance till my fucking legs fell off. All three labels back to back or one on each day it would still be ficklepic

superfiction
09-21-2007, 10:40 AM
one on each day

i'll drink to that

Botrocker
11-19-2007, 08:27 AM
Everything will work itself out in the end. haha

signmeup
11-19-2007, 02:41 PM
what was the point of searching for the topic just to say that?

and while its back. just fucking listen to anything on kitsune and tell me its the same sound as ed banger and institubes. go ahead, do it.

kitsune could make up its own fucking day at coachella, seriously.

Monko
01-16-2008, 02:32 PM
Stella is belguim. But the best weed is from Canada. Hey go figure eh?

Im sorry my friend. The best weed is not in canada, its not in Amsterdam, I've smoked out alot in both places. The best weed in the world is from So Cal. We got the largest market and the best sun light. SoCal Greenhouse in the dirt bud is the best on earth. Fuck your hydro, fuck your aero.

and sorry to be a thread stealer but weed is just a little higher on my list than ed banger.

having said that, I am extremely hopeful for a return of Ed Banger. GV should have taken note of how many fans EB had at there sets last year and hopefully booked em again.

Robototron
01-16-2008, 03:13 PM
what was the point of searching for the topic just to say that?

and while its back. just fucking listen to anything on kitsune and tell me its the same sound as ed banger and institubes. go ahead, do it.

kitsune could make up its own fucking day at coachella, seriously.

Has anyone else noticed Kitsune getting worse and worse as time goes by?

Sexecutioner
01-16-2008, 03:14 PM
Im sorry my friend. The best weed is not in canada, its not in Amsterdam, I've smoked out alot in both places. The best weed in the world is from So Cal. We got the largest market and the best sun light. SoCal Greenhouse in the dirt bud is the best on earth. Fuck your hydro, fuck your aero.

this might actually be true. growing up in oc we would get the gnarliest, stickiest, most crystallized shit ive seen to this day. although ive never been to amsterdam.

Senor Cardgage
01-16-2008, 03:21 PM
oops

Senor Cardgage
01-16-2008, 03:22 PM
They are the new.
They have come to deliver us from the boring megaDJs. The ones that have helped people that cant dance feel like they can by giving them music so boring that they feel like they are participating simply by bouncing up and down and staring at the DJ.

The only way they could be cooler is if they formed a guerilla "drop squad" that would storm shows by guys like Paul Van Dyk and Tiesto, hold them down, smash all their equipment and burn down the stage.

That would be righteous.

It's time someone cam along to pull dance music back out of big name DJs asses.

paulb
01-16-2008, 03:22 PM
this might actually be true. growing up in oc we would get the gnarliest, stickiest, most crystallized shit ive seen to this day. although ive never been to amsterdam.

and you've clearly never been to British Columbia...

emtgreg
01-16-2008, 03:28 PM
gnarliest, stickiest, most crystallized shit ive seen to this day.

and you have clearly never been to a scat party

:poo:poo:poo:poo:poo:poo:poo:poo:poo:poo:poo:poo:p oo:poo:poo:poo:poo:poo

JZ117
01-16-2008, 05:12 PM
the new kitsune maison (5 - the gold edition?) is fucking amazing ... not officially out but you can find it online - the last 2 were not blowing me away but this one has some great stuff - teenagers, digitalism (new pogo mix), alan braxe, david e sugar, rex the dog, etc. etc.

would LOVE to see kitsune AND ed banger AND institubes ... i'd also throw in alan braxe, kris menace, brodinski, etc. - some sick shit coming out of france, but no way does it all sound the same ...

Senor Cardgage
01-16-2008, 05:19 PM
Thanks for the heads up on the new Kitsune Maison, nabbin it now!

c_flo
01-16-2008, 07:15 PM
im always down for an ed banger party! i would like to see switch and boys noize. switch @ fabric mix is amazing and boys noize @ creamfields has an intense tracklist!

this is michael jackson
this is michael jackson
this is michael jackson

FelixPena
01-16-2008, 07:28 PM
I'm counting down the Daze to go check out Justice in Austin @ Stubbs for the first time since Coachella . Should be a sick Show.

digitalface
01-16-2008, 07:31 PM
im always down for an ed banger party! i would like to see switch and boys noize. switch @ fabric mix is amazing and boys noize @ creamfields has an intense tracklist!

Def. where Sahara should go this year. Woop!

FelixPena
01-16-2008, 07:38 PM
i wish DeadMau5 w/ his new Huge Mouse Head Mask would be in the sahara this year . Or Joachim Garraud w / his Space Invader mask and Keytar in hand . i think they deserve it . Sick Tracks one after Another . . what do you think ?

digitalface
01-16-2008, 07:42 PM
Yes. Deadmau5. The time has come. Would blow the Banger boys to the walls, this guy.

jackstraw94086
01-16-2008, 07:48 PM
PARA ONE
SURKIN
ORGASMIC
TTC
BASEMENT JAXX

para one and TTC would be cool, although TTC would be a fucking stretch.
I'm putting big money on Modeselektor. They'd have people tearing their faces off if they got a late set in the Sahara.

I saw surkin a couple months back and it wasn't really that interesting. We have one promoter in particular who's trying hard to get the french electro types over here for more underground shows and it's just not clicking it seems.

As much as I dislike basement jaxx one would have to admit that they are an ideal EDM act for a festival like this.

jackstraw94086
01-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Yes. Deadmau5. The time has come. Would blow the Banger boys to the walls, this guy.

This guy is skyrocketing right now. I saw him perform in a relatively small club a last month and was blown away. He'd freak everybody out in the Sahara wearing that Mau5 head. I am always dubious of hype but this guy is for real. At least for now anyway. His banging electro shit is so opposite from his pretty/melodic shit, but both are great.

digitalface
01-16-2008, 07:54 PM
I'm putting big money on Modeselektor. They'd have people tearing their faces off if they got a late set in the Sahara.

Good bet. They're ripe too. I'm afraid they'd be too mixed-bag, but I haven't witnessed a live show yet. Has anyone?

FelixPena
01-16-2008, 08:09 PM
watch this video ::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Xfp7gCS3rc

... DEADMAU5 !

jackstraw94086
01-16-2008, 08:14 PM
Good bet. They're ripe too. I'm afraid they'd be too mixed-bag, but I haven't witnessed a live show yet. Has anyone?

I've seen them several times. (the first time was in a tiny club and I was drunk and didn't recognize the short one as he sheepishly tried to get in front of me on the line for the bathroom. I gave him the evil eye and he waited behind me, while everyone outside was getting angry that they were late).
Anyway don't be fooled by their abstract or (seemingly) inaccessible IDMish stuff. They can play dance music as well as anyone. They can even make their more abstract stuff danceable live.

jackstraw94086
01-16-2008, 08:20 PM

... DEADMAU5 !

This is from the show I was at. He was hanging outside of the club after the show wearing that thing too.

vrYOQs-9ZHI

sddoctor
01-16-2008, 08:22 PM

... DEADMAU5 !

Yeah, I have that Daft remix on vinyl. That remix is great. Deadmau5 sounds solid in his dj sets.

Sexecutioner
01-16-2008, 08:34 PM

actually i lived in whistler for about 6 months. quality was about the same as i got in oc, but i never got anything better there than i did here in so. cal. its just way cheaper up there, which is pretty nice.

Sexecutioner
01-16-2008, 08:41 PM

... DEADMAU5 !

that mix was pretty sick. i would now officially like to see him at the coach.

c_flo
01-16-2008, 08:59 PM
have you heard the switch at fabric mix? it kills!

Sexecutioner
01-16-2008, 09:00 PM

no, hook me up with a link to download!

c_flo
01-16-2008, 09:24 PM
you have bit torrrent?

Botrocker
01-16-2008, 09:29 PM
I hope for Modeselektor!

leo01g
01-16-2008, 09:43 PM
I hope for Modeselektor!

That would be nice!

frozen pilgrim
01-16-2008, 09:57 PM

sorry guys. having done a double blind last year between the best socal had to offer and northern ontario organic, canada really does have the strongest pot. not ragging on what's around in california, it has to do with average temperatures, rainfall, and soil composition. canadian weed also tends to be a bit harsher. stronger, but harsher.

and in relation to the actual topic at hand...

MR OIZO!!

I want to lie against the subs in the sahara and see if flat beat will shake me right apart.

c_flo
01-16-2008, 10:00 PM
mr oizo would be intense!! i cant get the remix for merrymaking by calvin harris out of my head. he played back in august i believe for a scion party in la which was nuts

gmoneyak
01-16-2008, 10:01 PM
I'd really like to catch Mr. Oizo the most out of the Ed Banger stable.. I always found his albums the most interesting..

Modeskeletor WOULD be cool, no doubt.

AND children...

Alaskan bud is the best of them all.. Nobody can touch Matanuska Thunder Fuck.

EDIT: Damn you guys beat me to it while I was typing...

jackstraw94086
01-16-2008, 10:23 PM

switch is a horrible DJ. He should stick to producing.

If his fabric set was any good it's because it was meticulously arranged live. Great producer, but I've seen him DJ twice and he blows.

send me ctrpllrs
01-16-2008, 10:33 PM
So Cal bud is great. Amsterdam had some good bud while I was there, but I haven't had much since it was a vacation. Canadian weed is what I really want to try though.

I hope Deadmau5 gets added. Wanted to watch him at Together As One but that didn't happen.

c_flo
01-16-2008, 11:17 PM
switch is a horrible DJ. He should stick to producing.

If his fabric set was any good it's because it was meticulously arranged live. Great producer, but I've seen him DJ twice and he blows.

i dont know man, his set was killer in la with diplo at the echo. one of the best of the year.

jackstraw94086
01-16-2008, 11:29 PM
i dont know man, his set was killer in la with diplo at the echo. one of the best of the year.

His set in SF the night before was mixed poor as fuck. His tracks are great, he'd just be better off stopping and starting each one. I understand why he tours, he has to, he should just do everyone a favor and not touch a pair of decks and stick to software.

I've seen him 3 times and have heard countless anecdotes about him that confirm this. If you're very familiar with the tracks he's playing you can hear him crash the hell out of them sometimes. I give him credit for trying to get artsy and not simply mixing 16 bar intros and outros, but he just seems like he doesn't practice it. Maybe he spends all his time on his production, which is fucking top notch. He should rely on those skills to craft his set.

c_flo
01-16-2008, 11:33 PM
His set in SF the night before was mixed poor as fuck. His tracks are great, he'd just be better off stopping and starting each one. I understand why he tours, he has to, he should just do everyone a favor and not touch a pair of decks and stick to software.

I've seen him 3 times and have heard countless anecdotes about him that confirm this. If you're very familiar with the tracks he's playing you can hear him crash the hell out of them sometimes. I give him credit for trying to get artsy and not simply mixing 16 bar intros and outros, but he just seems like he doesn't practice it. Maybe he spends all his time on his production, which is fucking top notch. He should rely on those skills to craft his set.

kind of like kavinksy, although he has been getting better though.

crazzz2007
01-17-2008, 08:56 AM
kavinsky is a joke, and you know it.

Sexecutioner
01-17-2008, 09:37 AM
you have bit torrrent?

yea, you got a link?

Drewfus46
01-17-2008, 10:03 AM
Kavinsky is no joke he is legit and a cool guy to i met him at detour, he even introduced me to pedro winters (busy p) and then introduced me to dj mehdi and those guys are all about the fans and having a good time they ended the first set and before busy p walked off stage he handed me a copy of cafe carmen which was a cd of mixes he had made and then so me signed it for me those guys are the shit! And the cd that he gave me was seriously one of the sickest mixes i have ever heard has anyone else heard it? it came in a cd case that said for my brozzers from diff mozzers.

keep2thestreets
01-17-2008, 10:37 AM
Kavinsky was a terrible DJ when the Alive 2007 tour started off, but over the past year from touring with the ed banger and fools gold shows hes picked it up
and knows the basics
we'll see how he does in April

afrank
01-17-2008, 10:40 AM
Thanks for the heads up on the new Kitsune Maison, nabbin it now!

can i get a little background on kitsune? i just downloaded that vol. 5 and it's very good, but i am am curious if one DJ mixed this or if it's a collective or something.

drewfus, do you have that busy p mix uploaded on here by any chance? i'd definitely like to check it out.

keep2thestreets
01-17-2008, 10:40 AM
oh and Mr Oizo (who is one of my all time favorite electronic Producers)
can't DJ lol
he just picks a good selection of tracks to spin

keep2thestreets
01-17-2008, 10:42 AM
kitsune maison compilations are all just a collection of singles from the label
unmixed

afrank
01-17-2008, 10:50 AM
thanks, i thought some of this stuff sounded familiar. i know i heard that pogo remix somewhere.

c_flo
01-17-2008, 11:57 AM
kitsune maison compilations are all just a collection of singles from the label
unmixed

sean what up!! you need to get me a copy of that busy p cd that joe got like asap!

brando4n82
01-17-2008, 12:13 PM
sean what up!! you need to get me a copy of that busy p cd that joe got like asap!

ya serious.... i tried googling it but found no info on it. If anyone can accquire this that would be tits

vogina
01-17-2008, 01:43 PM
shhh..phantom has an original track to it
I wanted to start a new thread for this, but I hope a lot of you will see it in here or sahara wish list:

A shout out, sort of speak, to the Sahara Tent!
SSION(maybe another tent), RAZIEK, OCELOT, RADIOCLIT, THE TOUCH, GLASS CANDY,Modeselektor, Boys Noize, Switch, SMD, Teenage Bad Girls, Crookers, Sebastian, Miss Kittin, Golden Boy, The Hacker, Goose, Kavinsky, Krazy Baldhead, Para One, Soulwax, Surkin, Tiga
some artist and songs straight from undergrounds all over the world you WANT to listen too:

Lucky Boy(Remixed by Radar)-DJ Mehdi

Center Stage- Juicebox and Dre Skull

Starts with One(Young Americans Remix)-Shiny Toy Guns

Escape Bloddy Beetroots RMX-Toxic Avengers

Frisbee- Hong Kong Blondes

The Subs- Fuck That Shit

I believe(Switch Remix)- Simian Mobile Disco

We Dont Need No (EXILED) V.2-Miami Horror's Who's Got Style? Comb Over- Codebreaker

Oh I like (Whitenoise Remix) - Like Woah!

14h54master

Club action(dirty disco youth remix) - Yo Majestry

The Introduction- ROCCANOVA

Youth Alcoholic ( Folk 'Booty Crunk; theorem Edit)- Fox n'Wolf

Merrymaking at My Place (Kiss Selleout Remix) - Calvin Harris

King's Cross (Hot Chip Remix) - Tracy Thorn

Blazin'(Modeselektor Remix) - Ghislain Poirier

Heater (Diplo Remix) - Samim

Daft Punk - Harder Faster Stronger- deadmau5 edit

Paramount Togerseventytwo remix- Dj DLG

Dr Love ( Crookers Remix) - Bumblebeez

Duke Dumont - lean n bounce

The World Was A MEss, But His Hair Was Perfect - Tronik Youth- The Rakes

Revolution- South Central

Shake n' Pop- yusek

D.A.N.C.E (ELI and DIPLO mix) - Jusice

Any Way You Choose To Give IT (Boy 8 bit mix) - The Black Ghost

Bring It On - Tronik Youths Crowd go Wild mix- Goose

If You Fail-Sebastian Remix-Dj Dinosour!------->2 weeks old! good shit

vogina
01-17-2008, 01:48 PM
Kavinsky is no joke he is legit and a cool guy to i met him at detour, he even introduced me to pedro winters (busy p) and then introduced me to dj mehdi and those guys are all about the fans and having a good time they ended the first set and before busy p walked off stage he handed me a copy of cafe carmen which was a cd of mixes he had made and then so me signed it for me those guys are the shit! And the cd that he gave me was seriously one of the sickest mixes i have ever heard has anyone else heard it? it came in a cd case that said for my brozzers from diff mozzers.

yes it was drewfus. thanks for getting their earlier to swoop on it

vogina
01-17-2008, 01:50 PM
PARA ONE
SURKIN
ORGASMIC
TTC
BASEMENT JAXX

sitting back waiting to steal those drugs

c_flo
01-17-2008, 02:09 PM
sitting back waiting to steal those drugs

drugs are great but you gotta try these with or without drugs..

http://www.3dglassesonline.com/holiday-specs-glasses/

i used a pair that had hearts on them when i saw MSTRKRFT @ the roxy on 1/4/08. intense trip out!

crazzz2007
01-17-2008, 03:19 PM
Kavinsky was a terrible DJ when the Alive 2007 tour started off, but over the past year from touring with the ed banger and fools gold shows hes picked it up
and knows the basics

he knows the basics? is that what it's come to? as long as you know the basics, you get to play at coachella? that's bullshit. coachella is not a place to learn on the job.

Robototron
01-17-2008, 03:20 PM
and knows the basics

No he hasn't. When I saw him on the Fools Gold tour he was just as bad as he was on the Alive 2007 tour. He attempted to mix for like, 10 minutes, then gave up and went backstage to do some coke.

keep2thestreets
01-17-2008, 04:45 PM
he knows the basics? is that what it's come to? as long as you know the basics, you get to play at coachella? that's bullshit. coachella is not a place to learn on the job.

this day an age

thats all it takes (ie: Steve aoki)

i miss 1997-2001

c_flo
01-17-2008, 06:33 PM
this day an age

thats all it takes (ie: Steve aoki)

i miss 1997-2001

LOL! i must say though, ed banger has never poured grey goose into my throat but they did hand you a glass of don p(right).

keep2thestreets
01-17-2008, 07:18 PM
LOL! i must say though, ed banger has never poured grey goose into my throat but they did hand you a glass of don p(right).

lol you think it was Don P ?
haha

no wonder it was so good

TheCutestBoyAlive
01-17-2008, 10:02 PM
The Ed Banger crew would tear up COACHELLA. can't wait

signmeup
01-17-2008, 11:30 PM

Its the "Lets get OZ" Mixtape that he gave out during the Ed Rec Australian tour.

Its sick, but its pretty much a good times mix CD. No actual mixing or DJing really except simple ones into the next song and whatnot. I think theres even a disclaimer about the shitty mixing haha.

http://intelligence.arkitip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/l_921232106775473b40d2eed6697fac14.jpg

http://www.zshare.net/audio/430731808a2318/

vogina
01-18-2008, 02:11 AM
$$ is what its all about

superfiction
01-18-2008, 05:54 AM
Its the "Lets get OZ" Mixtape that he gave out during the Ed Rec Australian tour.

Its sick, but its pretty much a good times mix CD. No actual mixing or DJing really except simple ones into the next song and whatnot. I think theres even a disclaimer about the shitty mixing haha.

http://intelligence.arkitip.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/l_921232106775473b40d2eed6697fac14.jpg

i swear to god you live on your computer finding this shit. but i love you for it

Robototron
01-18-2008, 06:16 AM
The Ed Banger crew would tear up COACHELLA. can't wait

You do realize that they played last year, right?

brando4n82
01-18-2008, 10:57 AM

BALLER! *high five*

THANKS DUDER!

crazzz2007
01-18-2008, 02:03 PM
you people are kinda pathetic. you idolize these shitty DJs who admit that they don't know how to mix properly.

what the fuck is going on here? since when is mediocrity rewarded?

brando4n82
01-18-2008, 04:11 PM
its rewarded when they give people fun shows and a good time, whether you like them or pout in the corner.

FelixPena
01-18-2008, 05:08 PM
Ed Banger Crew = Damn Good Times

i'm all for it .

malcolmjamalawesome
01-18-2008, 05:15 PM
Ed Banger Crew = Damn Good Times

i'm all for it .

I'm shocked that they guy wearing a Justice shirt in his avatar would lend such blind support to the Ed Banger "crew".

signmeup
01-19-2008, 11:47 AM
you people are kinda pathetic. you idolize these shitty DJs who admit that they don't know how to mix properly.

what the fuck is going on here? since when is mediocrity rewarded?

The disclaimer was that it was just a fun mix full of great artists, it wasnt suposed to be mix similar to the fabriclive series or anything. Just minimal mixing and maximum awesomeness.

brando4n82
01-19-2008, 11:53 AM
The disclaimer was that it was just a fun mix full of great artists, it wasnt suposed to be mix similar to the fabriclive series or anything. Just minimal mixing and maximum awesomeness.

dont worry, theres no reason to proove anything to this dipshit

sweetsick
01-19-2008, 02:07 PM
fingers crossed for ed banger crew & that uffie is included in that.

HunterGather
01-19-2008, 02:13 PM
Lets get this party started right...

Robototron
01-19-2008, 02:21 PM
fingers crossed for ed banger crew & that uffie is included in that.

Why? Uffie is terrible live. Actually, if her last single is any indication, Uffie is now terrible period. Also, all her live shows are like, 15 minutes long basically.

darthlaker
01-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Kavinsky is playing coachella 2008.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/548/img1286bn0.th.jpg (http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img1286bn0.jpg)

emtgreg
01-19-2008, 04:39 PM
Why? Uffie is terrible live. Actually, if her last single is any indication, Uffie is now terrible period. Also, all her live shows are like, 15 minutes long basically.

i like uffie,

because she is really dirty and cute at the same time...

like this cute lil girl child voice trying to rap...

about busting nuts and fucking ...

but novelty is novelty...id rather see her do her 15 mins at the ed banger afterparty....

after seeing justice or kavinsky live in sahara...

afrank
01-19-2008, 07:27 PM
uffie isnt such a bad idea. if the whole crew is gonna be there, why not?

signmeup
01-19-2008, 08:23 PM
If she were there it would be a Feadz DJ set and she would do her songs within his set. which I wouldnt mind at all

crazzz2007
01-19-2008, 11:47 PM

he needs a disclaimer because he knows he sucks. you know i'm right.

crazzz2007
01-19-2008, 11:48 PM
its rewarded when they give people fun shows and a good time, whether you like them or pout in the corner.

go fuck yourself you little bitch. cause no matter how much you might want to, i hardly doubt you will be able to suck the dicks of any of the "ed banger" crew.

airguitarvet
01-20-2008, 12:03 AM
uffies bangin

brando4n82
01-20-2008, 09:16 AM
go fuck yourself you little bitch. cause no matter how much you might want to, i hardly doubt you will be able to suck the dicks of any of the "ed banger" crew.

hm, thats weird. I didnt know that if you consider yourself a fan of any particular band/artisit, then you automatically have the urge to suck/lick their dicks/pussy, reguardless of your gender. Interesting... can I find this theory on Wikipedia?

Botrocker
01-20-2008, 10:20 AM
If she were there it would be a Feadz DJ set and she would do her songs within his set. which I wouldnt mind at all

They broke up.

signmeup
01-20-2008, 12:56 PM
yeah but they still do shows together, she just wont do "first love" haha

emtgreg
01-20-2008, 01:00 PM
yeah but they still do shows together, she just wont do "first love" haha

she will do everyone else though

Botrocker
01-20-2008, 04:17 PM
No. Thats why she's not welcome.^^

FelixPena
01-20-2008, 04:27 PM
.. i just want the sahara tent to do what it always does . give us the best of the PAST PRESENT and FUTURE for 3 daze in a row . just like it always does . i cant wait to find out what electronic acts are lineup fo 08 . good times ... ... ... ED BANGERS in 08 !! ...

malcolmjamalawesome
01-20-2008, 04:30 PM
.. i just want the sahara tent to do what it always does . give us the best of the PAST PRESENT and FUTURE for 3 daze in a row . just like it always does . i cant wait to find out what electronic acts are lineup fo 08 . good times ... ... ... ED BANGERS in 08 !! ...

Change 08 to 07 and I'm with you, Justice Shirt Man.

orbit
01-20-2008, 04:37 PM
The Sahara tent has been a disappointment the last couple of years.

FelixPena
01-20-2008, 04:43 PM
The Sahara tent has been a disappointment the last couple of years.

who would you have preferred ?

seachanges
01-20-2008, 05:30 PM
I dunno lets see........... Underworld, Fatboy slim, Groove Armada, Chemical Brothers, Basement Jaxx to name just a few. They can bring as many Ed Bangers as they want, but I just won't care if we don't get at least one of these artist.

FelixPena
01-20-2008, 05:56 PM
I dunno lets see........... Underworld, Fatboy slim, Groove Armada, Chemical Brothers, Basement Jaxx to name just a few. They can bring as many Ed Bangers as they want, but I just won't care if we don't get at least one of these artist.

good call . ... i wouldnt be suprised to see every name u just mentioned on the 08poster . .. .. we'll just have to wait and see . see u in the sarahaTent .. i'll be the guy w/ a smile on my face :)

seachanges
01-20-2008, 06:00 PM
Ok, a smile, got it...... I'll keep my eyes pealed.

sddoctor
01-20-2008, 06:27 PM

I would say an enthusiastic YES to Underworld and the Jaxx. Fatboy has lost it. The Chems have been so-so, lately. Groove Armada's dj set in '02 was fantastic, but the live set in '03 was even better.

...but I don't mind Ed Banger at all!

As long as we don't see Tiesto or Oakenfold anywhere near coachella this year.

seachanges
01-20-2008, 06:39 PM
Anyone I have talked to that has seen Fatboy slim agree with you, but I like his music a lot and just want to find out for myself, you know what I mean?

Max Cady
01-21-2008, 07:22 AM
I am in full support of this Ed Banger Movement
I am also in support of Underworld, Jaxx, Chemical Brothers et all that everyone wants. Underworld was the best time I had at a show last year.
I dont see anything wrong with loving all of the above artists.
Bring the artists that are hot and the artists that have stood the test of time. every Justice show I saw last year was sick and the crowds were insane. Justice will blow up the Sahara even more now that people are familiar with them, and thats cool.

jackstraw94086
01-21-2008, 07:54 AM
I am in full support of this Ed Banger Movement
I am also in support of Underworld, Jaxx, Chemical Brothers et all that everyone wants. Underworld was the best time I had at a show last year.
I dont see anything wrong with loving all of the above artists.
Bring the artists that are hot and the artists that have stood the test of time. every Justice show I saw last year was sick and the crowds were insane. Justice will blow up the Sahara even more now that people are familiar with them, and thats cool.
The only way the term "movement" could be ascribed to the ed banger crew is if it were preceded by the word "bowel"

brando4n82
01-21-2008, 08:25 AM
Anyone I have talked to that has seen Fatboy slim agree with you, but I like his music a lot and just want to find out for myself, you know what I mean?

I feel the same way.

Robototron
01-21-2008, 09:13 AM
Justice will blow up the Sahara even more now that people are familiar with them, and thats cool.

How is it that everyone on this board only heard about Justice after Coachella last year?

Max Cady
01-21-2008, 09:59 AM
How is it that everyone on this board only heard about Justice after Coachella last year?

I think many of us knew about them along time before coachella last year

jackstraw94086
01-21-2008, 10:49 AM
I think many of us knew about them along time before coachella last year

I've been watching this board for years. Nobody here ever mentioned Justice until a month before last year's show, and only then it was out of curiosity.

I remember Elite Force playing Waters of Nazareth on his show over 2 years ago. Justice was so much better back before I realized they only had one song.

Wheres the beef?
01-21-2008, 11:13 AM
I've been watching this board for years. Nobody here ever mentioned Justice until a month before last year's show, and only then it was out of curiosity.

I remember Elite Force playing Waters of Nazareth on his show over 2 years ago. Justice was so much better back before I realized they only had one song.

Yeah I didnt know anything about them until I was checking out the artists to find out who I wanted to see. But coming down to the festival they were one of my "must-sees".