PDA

View Full Version : Foo Fighters Coachella 2008?

thedudereturns
09-17-2007, 02:54 PM
Their new album is fantastic, they'll soon announce a full U.S. tour-
so the foos might just be at coachella next year...

summerkid
09-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Their new album is fantastic, they'll soon announce a full U.S. tour-
so the foos might just be at coachella next year...

I think they have a really good chance of being at Coachella next year.

ThomThom
09-17-2007, 02:57 PM
I wish they would go away for a couple more years.

gaypalmsprings
09-17-2007, 03:04 PM
They would be fine as long as the lead singer doesn't spend 30 minutes running around the audience. Also, they have a 2 hour show on HDNet, which has some acoustic stuff. I prefer the acoustic stuff over their screaming/noisy stuff.

suprefan
09-17-2007, 05:11 PM
I wouldnt think it was the wisest move to put them on Coach next year, but who knows anything can happen, they would be like top 5 on the bill any day they performed though. And let Dave do whatever the hell he wants, he is Dave f***ing Grohl. Yeah the album is pretty good, In you rHonor was better. And just cause they are announcing a tour doesnt mean s**t. They will play like mid size venues this round, no arenas unless the album is a big hit and they can get a great opener thats a draw just like Weezer in 2005.

Sushov23
09-17-2007, 05:43 PM
Why wouldn't it be wise to put Foo on the 08 bill supre?

Tylerdurden31
09-17-2007, 05:50 PM

supre knows all...just accept it

gaypalmsprings
09-17-2007, 05:51 PM

what she said

suprefan
09-17-2007, 05:57 PM

Because everyone is going to make them out to be the next RHCP act for 2008 thats why. Like, same songs, same schtick, etc etc etc. Thats why, I love the Foo's but just saying.

nahuatldream
09-17-2007, 06:15 PM

Just not grammar and correct verb tense agreements.

All That I Am
09-17-2007, 07:09 PM
If the foo fighters play i'll be at another stage, I saw them at street scene years back and they were not good. Grohl just yelled at the end of every line of every song and its just weak.

instinct
09-17-2007, 07:16 PM
Because everyone is going to make them out to be the next RHCP act for 2008 thats why. Like, same songs, same schtick, etc etc etc. Thats why, I love the Foo's but just saying.

I could see why you would say that.. but I was hating on RHCP.. and I wouldn't hate on the foo-fighters... their new songs aren't bad, but sound just like their other stuff.

I would love to hear "everlong" live..

menikmati
09-17-2007, 07:20 PM
i'd watch the foo fighters

Beef Jerky
09-17-2007, 07:34 PM
Fuck no

rage patton
09-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Supre is right actually. A lot of Coachella vets would be pissed about the Foo Fighters being on the line up next year.
Personaly, I would love the Foo Fighters to be there. I could also see GV booking them for next year. GV tries to please as many people as they can, however, some people (pretentious indie kids, hipsters, etc.) are not happy if a single mainstream act is on the bill. For example this year, not only RHCP, but Arctic Monkeys, Tiesto and even Rage Against The Machine. Those acts were amoung the most hated pre-coachella on the board here. However, GV need to make money somehow. Foo Fighters are an act that are a mainstream draw, but also could fit the vibe of the festival and keep a lot of people happy, while pissing of a good number as well.
Foo Fighters for Coachella 08!

captncrzy
09-17-2007, 07:38 PM
I'd watch them, save for any major conflicts. Not like RHCP, which I steadfastly avoided. I watched TGTBTQ and saw Win and Regine wandering around.

Somewhat Damaged
09-17-2007, 07:46 PM
I think the biggest problem people had with RHCP that they wouldn't have with Foo Fighters is that not only were RHCP headlining, but that they had already done so before and had been touring extensively and headlined other festivals (like Lollapalooza). Foo Fighters haven't been at Coachella since 2002 and while they'd certainly have a plum spot on the main stage, they wouldn't be headlining.

luckyface
09-17-2007, 07:52 PM
I'd watch them, save for any major conflicts. Not like RHCP, which I steadfastly avoided. I watched TGTBTQ and saw Win and Regine wandering around.

Did you accidentally delete a sentence? Because I don't see how the 3rd sentence has anything to do with the first two.

Boourns
09-17-2007, 07:55 PM
I can see them being on the second line of the poster somewhere. In 2002 they played the main stage before the Chemical Bros and Oasis, right?

But I'd watch them if there wasn't anyone I wanted to see more playing at the time, just like always.

captncrzy
09-17-2007, 07:57 PM
Did you accidentally delete a sentence? Because I don't see how the 3rd sentence has anything to do with the first two.

TGTBTQ were on against RHCP. And they sucked. And I still stayed there as to avoid RHCP. The Win and Regine thing is just a happy celebrity sighting of mine.

luckyface
09-17-2007, 08:02 PM
TGTBTQ were on against RHCP. And they sucked. And I still stayed there as to avoid RHCP. The Win and Regine thing is just a happy celebrity sighting of mine.

TGTBATQ closed out the outdoor stage well after RHCP finished (they didn't hit the stage until after 11:00), which is why I was confused there.

Boourns
09-17-2007, 08:05 PM
TGTBATQ were on against Tiesto...
Main:
RHCP 9:15-10:30
Tiesto 11:00-12:00
Outdoor:
Blonde Redhead 8:40-9:30 (started 10 minutes late, ended on time)
Gotan Project 9:55-10:45
TGTBATQ 11:10-12:00

menikmati
09-17-2007, 08:11 PM
I can see them being on the second line of the poster somewhere. In 2002 they played the main stage before the Chemical Bros and Oasis, right?

But I'd watch them if there wasn't anyone I wanted to see more playing at the time, just like always.

Foo Fighters played right before Prodigy, which then Oasis followed. (the ff also had Tenacious D play a 3 song set to open up for em)...

JustSteve
09-18-2007, 08:33 AM
foo is one of my top bands to see live whenever they come to town. today i will be seeing them film a yahoo live set up in l.a. me and 400 other people. nice!

they seriously do soo much for their fans. a few months ago they did a show in the valley for a few hundred fans. today is another one. they announce all this stuff on their website and message board too so fans have first crack.

PassiveTheory
09-18-2007, 08:50 AM
Yeah, my sis went that year and saw the mini-Tenacious D show, as well as FF and so-on and so-forth.

I wouldn't mind the Foos playing Coachella this year, especially if they bust out some Desert Sessions shit and have guests like Cee-lo (like at the VMAs). Plus, there's stuff off of all of their albums that I'd like to hear, and some good old classics as well.

The Foos won't headline Coachella, not nearly enough anticipation for their next album, but they'll have a nice 2nd or 3rd name down the list slot.

ThomThom
09-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Rage,

It's not even about being a "pretentious indie hipster" I just feel that their music has been on quite a decline since "One by One". Their sound is tired and repetitive and being that I have already seen them at Coachella '02 (meh) and just about every fucking KROQ event over the past few years I would rather see another band fill their possible second bill slot. Maybe another "commercial" repeat act that doesn't come around as much or maybe an act that has not been to Coachella before altogether.

suprefan
09-18-2007, 09:15 AM
they seriously do soo much for their fans. a few months ago they did a show in the valley for a few hundred fans. today is another one. they announce all this stuff on their website and message board too so fans have first crack.

Yeah I missed that Paladinos show, but I didnt miss the one last year though!! So awesome and the best 10 bucks ever spent to see a band at a dive bar.

luckyface
09-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Woah! Look what I just found:

Foo Fighters return to Los Angeles for a special event! Buy the new album, Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace through Ticketmaster.com and gain entrance to their album release show at the Henry Fonda Theater as an added bonus!

Experience Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace for the first time in a live setting. When you purchase the album on Ticketmaster.com you will be sent a confirmation page. Bring this, along with a valid photo ID, and pick up your CD booklet at will call. This booklet is your "ticket" into the show. You'll receive the rest of the CD package on the way out.

There will be no tickets sold to this event. Only CD purchasers will have access to the show.

There is a 2 CD limit per order. 1 CD is good for entrance for 1 person.

Offer begins Thursday, 9/20

Sign me up. And everyone, get extras to make sure we all are taken care of if we get shut out.

scoop49er
09-18-2007, 11:17 AM
it would actually big a wise move to put the foos on the bill. the foo fighters are actually a bigger draw outside the u.s especially around u.k. so they are well known and fairly respected here and you get the international draw of a big band as well so yeah go ahead and put them on. ive seen them before. not bad. but i still see dave as from nirvana since im 36 yrs old and nirvana was one of the bands that brought me to love rock music!

scoop49er
09-18-2007, 11:19 AM
Rage,

It's not even about being a "pretentious indie hipster" I just feel that their music has been on quite a decline since "One by One". Their sound is tired and repetitive and being that I have already seen them at Coachella '02 (meh) and just about every fucking KROQ event over the past few years I would rather see another band fill their possible second bill slot. Maybe another "commercial" repeat act that doesn't come around as much or maybe an act that has not been to Coachella before altogether.

i agree that they are a straight forward band and im fine with that. but i could totally see them in the same slot that rhcp was in and then have someone like DAFT PUNK FINISH THE NIGHT! now that would be some apples!!

JustSteve
09-18-2007, 11:20 AM
Sign me up. And everyone, get extras to make sure we all are taken care of if we get shut out.

will do!

where did you find that info??

luckyface
09-18-2007, 11:20 AM
will do!

where did you find that info??

Right here (http://www.ticketmaster.com/promo/ekuhxw?tm_link=tm_music_f11)

JustSteve
09-18-2007, 11:22 AM
guessing the show will be monday night then since it's the eve of the release and the following night is booked at the fonda.

luckyface
09-18-2007, 11:24 AM
guessing the show will be monday night then since it's the eve of the release and the following night is booked at the fonda.

Looks like I will be "going home sick" from class Monday, if I am lucky enough to get tickets.

summerkid
09-18-2007, 11:25 AM

while that is true (as already pointed out) the Foo's wouldn't be headlining and well Saturday did sell out and I think RHCP had a pretty big hand in that.

rage patton
09-18-2007, 12:18 PM
Rage,

I get what you're saying. I would say their sound is on the decline... but they are kind of on a plane. I am a big fan of all thier albums. I thought In Your Honour was great. The first time I ever saw them was for the electric half of the tour, and it was a great show. It was really fun. Dave Grohl played witha fat mans tits. Good times all around. Then I went and saw them on thier acoustic tour, and it was one of the best, and most special, shows I have ever seen. Dave almost started to cry when he was talking about Kurt and Nirvava.
I dont know where I am going with this... but since there is no way I am gonna be able to afford to see them on thier upcoming tour, I am just really hoping they will be at Coachella 08.

captncrzy
09-18-2007, 01:15 PM
TGTBATQ were on against Tiesto...
Main:
RHCP 9:15-10:30
Tiesto 11:00-12:00
Outdoor:
Blonde Redhead 8:40-9:30 (started 10 minutes late, ended on time)
Gotan Project 9:55-10:45
TGTBATQ 11:10-12:00

Oh, yeah now I remember. It was a drunken haze. But whoever I was watching sucked.

menikmati
09-18-2007, 07:27 PM
I wish they could get back to playing Exhausted.

JustSteve
09-18-2007, 09:44 PM
what a rad night tonight! went up for the filming of the yahoo nissan live show with the foo fighters. we were 10 feet away from grohl the entire time, eneded up catching one of his picks at the end, too. i am such a ff fanboy, haha. def. weird to see them do a few songs and then break for ?'s, then more songs, more ?'s, and finally a few more songs. it was amazing to see them in such an intimate place and to get to hear some good old dave jokes. at one point a girl asked him why he chews gum while playing. so he spits it out and says "what gum?". he then picks it up to put back in his mouth and it has the biggest piece of fuzz on it, he's like "shit, i nearly put this in my mouth." then someone shouts out "do you ever swallow your gum?". dave gets all serious, "i NEEEEVER swallow".

JustSteve
09-18-2007, 09:53 PM
also, looks like the info for the album release show went out in a foo fighters email tonight. so be on your game on thursday and ready to go right at 10am!

luckyface
09-18-2007, 10:16 PM
I am very jealous. What was the setlist?

suprefan
09-18-2007, 10:31 PM
Same as Invasion no Stacked Actors because there was nowhere to really run around. J/k Ill find it for you right now.

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 09:02 AM
remembered another funny moment--dave asked if anyone had heard the new album. a few people shouted out that they had. so he hangs his head and mutters "it's cool, it's not released yet...but i understand, whatever", then gets the big dave grohl grin and laughs a little.

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 09:07 AM
I am very jealous. What was the setlist?

The Pretender
Long Road To Ruin
My Hero (Acoustic with band)

Q & A break

Cheer Up Boys, Your Makeup Is Running
Skin and Bones
Best Of You (full band until Dave's guitar stopped working, then aborted)
Best Of You take 2 (Dave solo acoustic)

Q & A break #2

All My Life
Everlong (Dave solo electirc, full band for final chorus)
Home (Dave solo on piano, band on middle part, Dave solo at the end)

shotglass75
09-19-2007, 09:26 AM
The new album in my opinion is terrible. I mean one of the worst albums by one of my favorite bands. The best song on there is a Piano Ballad calle "Home" But I thought the rest was crap. Someone tell me otherwise, maybe I need to listen to it again. and for the record I would love to see Foo at Coachella

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 09:43 AM
i will let you know once i hear it on the release date, until then i can't give my opinion.

suprefan
09-19-2007, 09:53 AM
Yeah cause you wont download the leak right? You heard new songs last night, but you cant give your thoughts on that? I think its ok, In Your Honor was better. Its a mix of all the In Your Honor material because they wanted to do some more mellow stuff mixed between the other material.

luckyface
09-19-2007, 10:34 AM
I actually was not impressed at all with In Your Honor. I would say I listened to 2 songs consistently and that is it. So if it is worse than that, that's not a good sign.

I do think The Pretender is by far better than anything on IYH. I also like the two other songs I have heard (Long Road to Ruin & Cheer Up Boys) better than most of what is on IYH. We shall see though.

suprefan
09-19-2007, 10:38 AM
Home is probably the best song on the new album.

sonofhal
09-19-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm not a big fan, but i'd probably pop over and see them if they played (conflicts depending) - a decision based more on their live rep than their recorded output.

suprefan
09-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Their U.K. Tour in November is all sold out ya know.

sonofhal
09-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Yes - they are pretty massive over here.

shotglass75
09-19-2007, 10:45 AM
You know how only half of the songs on a foo fighters album are good and the rest bad. It's as if they took all of the bad songs and put them all on one album. Nothing stands out for me except "Home". At least before you had non radio gems like Stacked Actors or Aurora or New Way Home. I hate saying this too because I seriously think the Foo Fighters are a great fucking band and Dave Grohl is a brilliant musician...unfortunately not on this album. I'll see them live anytime though

suprefan
09-19-2007, 10:49 AM
Yes - they are pretty massive over here.

Yeah I wish I couldve gone to see them in Hyde Park this past summer, with Nine Inch Nails also on the bill.

ThomThom
09-19-2007, 10:55 AM
They are kind of a big deal in the UK, weird how that works

summerkid
09-19-2007, 11:22 AM
if they play I wonder if they'll cover keep the car running.

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 11:56 AM
crap, looks like kroq just emailed everyone on their list about the show on monday, too. 'tis going to be nuts tomorrow morning.

luckyface
09-19-2007, 02:14 PM
crap, looks like kroq just emailed everyone on their list about the show on monday, too. 'tis going to be nuts tomorrow morning.

What a nightmare. If anyone wants to enter into a pact here, let me know. I will be sure to grab two "CD's" and make the extra available to someone here.

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 02:18 PM
i'm in with you.

also trying to get on the list, if there even is one, since it's a goldenvoice show.

luckyface
09-19-2007, 02:20 PM
And if there is extra room on the list, remember your old friend Luckyface ;)

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 02:25 PM
will do. i usually have pretty good luck with tm onsales, so hopefully this won't be any different. the one thing that may affect things is how many spots are held for industry folks. will probably be quite a few record label reps, friends, management, and others taking up room. i think capacity is around 1300.

ThomThom
09-19-2007, 02:35 PM
KROQ always fucks things up...Good luck tomorrow fellas

suprefan
09-19-2007, 02:51 PM
will do. i usually have pretty good luck with tm onsales, so hopefully this won't be any different. the one thing that may affect things is how many spots are held for industry folks. will probably be quite a few record label reps, friends, management, and others taking up room. i think capacity is around 1300.

Fonda holds 1200, take like 300 out of the picture easily, dont forget family and friends count into this equation.

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 03:02 PM
so figure 450-500 orders will go through on tm.

suprefan
09-19-2007, 03:04 PM
Maybe, also factor in brokers who are garaunteed tickets. So the number drops another 100 or so.

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 04:32 PM
haha, like this shit?

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-FOO-FIGHTERS-TICKETS-HENRY-FONDA-LA-LOS-ANGELES-9-24_W0QQitemZ120163844972QQihZ002QQcategoryZ16122QQ ssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

funny how they already "bought" tickets...

suprefan
09-19-2007, 04:37 PM
Yep, trust me thy have mad hook ups and know how to work the system. The urban legend of ''spinners'' must still be helping people out.

thedudereturns
09-19-2007, 04:50 PM
for those of you that dont know, foo fighters actually mean UFO sightings (Specifically during the world wars)
So Dave Ghrol could actually be an alien

suprefan
09-19-2007, 04:56 PM
As if it wasnt apprent having Roswell as an imprint for the early stuff.

JustSteve
09-19-2007, 05:04 PM
Yep, trust me thy have mad hook ups and know how to work the system. The urban legend of ''spinners'' must still be helping people out.

or they could be very confident that they will be getting them through tm tomorrow.

suprefan
09-19-2007, 05:06 PM
I have seen that name on e bay a bit, especially for shows in l.a. and tough ones to get into. They get their s**t.

luckyface
09-20-2007, 09:02 AM
Wow, what a fucking joke! I was in probably 10 seconds after the screen appeared and it didn't pull any.

JustSteve
09-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Who's in?????

xleslie
at 10:00 "there are no tickets that match your request"

lame.

suprefan
Well if you are asking that, that means you got them. Because you wouldve been whining otherwise.

luckyface
Anyone get tix?

luckyface
09-20-2007, 09:05 AM
Well if you are asking that, that means you got them. Because you wouldve been whining otherwise.

If this is true... want to fulfill the agreement we had, Steve? :dumbo

suprefan
09-20-2007, 09:10 AM
And he isnt responding, so either he is jumping for joy, Or frantically trying to get them still. Back to work, see you at the bowl tonight Rocke.

exern
09-20-2007, 09:12 AM
Guess I'll try again tomorrow--

Onsale to General Public:
Fri, 09/21/07 05:00 PM PDT

luckyface
09-20-2007, 09:14 AM
And he isnt responding, so either he is jumping for joy, Or frantically trying to get them still. Back to work, see you at the bowl tonight Rocke.
Let's hope it is the former... And definitely, see you tonight.

Guess I'll try again tomorrow--

Onsale to General Public:
Fri, 09/21/07 05:00 PM PDT

Nice find! Guess I will be staying at the office a little while longer tomorrow to try.

JustSteve
09-20-2007, 09:15 AM
didn't get shit, but was on the phone with my friend and forced him to try and he got in.

still waiting to hear if i can get on the guestlist, too, though. so i may have a couple more spots.

luckyface
09-20-2007, 09:17 AM
didn't get shit, but was on the phone with my friend and forced him to try and he got in.

still waiting to hear if i can get on the guestlist, too, though. so i may have a couple more spots.

Doh! Keep us updated. I will shoot for tickets tomorrow.

suprefan
09-20-2007, 09:17 AM
I bet you tomorrow is a formality and they dont sell any. Always happens.

ShyGuy75
09-20-2007, 10:33 AM
And I bet you are the most negative person in this forum

suprefan
09-20-2007, 10:34 AM
Awww, did I hurt your feelings yesterday, poor baby.

ShyGuy75
09-20-2007, 12:57 PM
Good luck with that. I just call it like I see it. Sorry you can't deal.

TheWatcher
09-20-2007, 08:16 PM
Who's in?????

Oddly enough, I managed to get 2 tickets. I guess I clicked refresh at the exact moment they went on sale. I wonder how early we should get there--to get first row balcony seats (or the ones behind the industry people... Or, will the whole balcony be industry people? I have seen that before)

luckyface
09-21-2007, 09:43 AM
They played Aurora last night! I am gunning for tickets, but if I cannot get them, I beg of you: Someone take me!

suprefan
09-21-2007, 11:53 AM
Oddly enough, I managed to get 2 tickets. I guess I clicked refresh at the exact moment they went on sale. I wonder how early we should get there--to get first row balcony seats (or the ones behind the industry people... Or, will the whole balcony be industry people? I have seen that before)

They will probably have part of the balcony reserved for sure. Dont knwo how early you have to be there, but odds are not too early since everyone works.

JustSteve
09-21-2007, 01:12 PM
no luck on getting a couple extra spots on the guestlist, my friend said it is going to be nuts that night. he would have met me up there if he could and at least try, but he will be out of town that night. i tried!

luckyface
09-21-2007, 01:29 PM
Thanks for the effort. Hopefully I can get lucky today at 5.

luckyface
09-21-2007, 04:02 PM
Crock of shit. I was in within 5 seconds of their appearing and still didn't get tickets.

TheWatcher
09-25-2007, 08:45 AM
Did anyone else go to Foo Fighers at the Henry Fonda last night?

It took almost 3 hours to get to the show (20mi)! I think the Henry Fonda theatre is cursed!:rolleyes Then, they had a "DJ" playing for quite a while. He was not terrible, he played decent music, but was not great either.

The "Fighters Foo" started around 11pm, and the show went on till well after midnight. David Grohl asked about a curfew at one point and said something to the effect of "screw the curfew".

They played their usual hits, and some songs off the new album, then they deviated from the usual list. They played a cover of Holiday in Cambodia, and got one of the roadies(?) to come up and sing with them.:thu They also played a cover of something else, with another person coming on stage to sing. I was not sure what the song was... Sounded like they might have mentioned Ace of Spades but I am not sure. They also played Marigold.

Anyway, great show, too many people there for the drinks as usual.

JustSteve
09-25-2007, 08:58 AM
you don't know who lemmy is...ARE YOU F'N SERIOUS!?!?

TheWatcher
09-25-2007, 10:43 AM
you don't know who lemmy is...ARE YOU F'N SERIOUS!?!?

Hey, my brain is like swiss cheese! I'm so old I'm lucky I can remember my own name sometimes. :o

I thought it might be the guy from Motorhead but I wasn't sure.

So, what song was it? Since you know so much. (Were you there?)

suprefan
09-25-2007, 11:09 AM
He was there, all you had to do was read a few posts up and se who was going. Thats cool, a Motorhead cover and stuff. So Steve what was the total setlist? Any new merch? Hows the album?

TheWatcher
09-25-2007, 11:57 AM
He was there, all you had to do was read a few posts up and se who was going. Thats cool, a Motorhead cover and stuff. So Steve what was the total setlist? Any new merch? Hows the album?

Uh.. Yeah. I don't see any posts from anyone saying they are going, just people saying they didn't get tickets. :rolleyes

JustSteve
09-25-2007, 12:20 PM

setlist(order may be a little off):
let it die
pretender
times like these
cheer up boys
i'll stick around
long road to ruin
the one
d.o.a.
learn to fly
breakout
stacked actors
everlong
monkeywrench
all my life
shake your blood w/ lemmy
best of you
skin and bones
come alive(they skipped this one if memory serves)
marigold
my hero
aurora

they also threw in about halfway into the set:
darling nikki
holiday in cambodia w/ vocals by one of their techs

didn't really pay attention to merch too closely, but do remember a red ff shirt with a lightning bolt and a tan esp&g tube bomb logo shirt.

i really like the new album, like the progression in terms of the acoustic stuff and piano work. i hate when fans want to hear the same album over and over and can't accept a change in direction/maturity.

the highlight of the week still had to be the nissan live set, though. just the intimacy of it was amazing, along with the sound/production. hearing "home" performed live with dave on piano was epic and something i am guessing won't be seen/heard much in the full tour.

p.s.-Nissan Live Sets will be available to watch on yahoo on Oct. 1st.

luckyface
09-25-2007, 12:47 PM
setlist(order may be a little off):
aurora

Of fucking course.

DeltaSigChi4
09-25-2007, 01:02 PM
gCMtVwMgWDI

E

DeltaSigChi4
09-25-2007, 01:05 PM
http://www.stereogum.com/img/foofighters_arcadefire1.jpg

"I listen to it every morning when I wake up ... and ... I figure can't wake up 'til I listen to this song."
- Dave Grohl on Arcade Fire's Keep the car running

E

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-25-2007, 02:01 PM
gCMtVwMgWDI

E

HA!

thedudereturns
09-27-2007, 12:12 PM
dave ghroll will join the arcade fire on stage for coachella 2008

luckyface
09-27-2007, 08:49 PM
I just made my way through the new CD for the first time... I think it is light years better than In Your Honor. I don't get all of the hate.

rage patton
09-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Wow... I actually like that Foo Fighters version better than Arcade Fire's.

summerkid
09-28-2007, 09:10 PM
I just made my way through the new CD for the first time... I think it is light years better than In Your Honor. I don't get all of the hate.

i've only heard a couple tracks, but i really did not like in your honor one bit and i've enjoyed the tracks i have heard off the new one.

luckyface
09-28-2007, 10:38 PM
i've only heard a couple tracks, but i really did not like in your honor one bit and i've enjoyed the tracks i have heard off the new one.

Seriously, there were maybe three songs I listened to off of In Your Honor more than twice. That album was garbage.

JustSteve
09-29-2007, 07:49 AM
i liked the acoustic disc of iyh, especially the way it led into the acoustic tour and all.

DeltaSigChi4
09-29-2007, 07:59 AM
Wow... I actually like that Foo Fighters version better than Arcade Fire's.

You have no soul [therefore, no taste].

E

JustSteve
10-01-2007, 06:35 PM
Nissan Live Sets is up on Yahoo!

http://music.yahoo.com/promo-31904706

crazzz2007
10-01-2007, 06:43 PM

E

Arcade Fire sucks ass.

You also suck ass.

And you have no taste.

rage patton
10-01-2007, 06:43 PM

E

Your opinion.

luckyface
10-01-2007, 07:02 PM
Your opinion.

I mean come on, look at the source.

For what it's worth, I agree with you.

Sushov23
10-01-2007, 08:15 PM
The Foo kills Keep the Car running. In a good way. Fuck yeah, Show em who are the veterans.

rage patton
10-01-2007, 08:19 PM
I mean come on, look at the source.

For what it's worth, I agree with you.

Haha, oh, I expected a reply somewhat like that from him.

luckyface
10-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Haha, oh, I expected a reply somewhat like that from him.

If there is something he is, it surely isn't predictable. Surely.