PDA

View Full Version : white stripes cancel tour

AAM!!!
09-11-2007, 07:29 PM
yupppp
meg has a anxiety disorder or something so......

Alchemy
09-11-2007, 07:31 PM
So glad I decided to not get my ACL tickets afterall.

bballarl
09-11-2007, 07:32 PM
This crushes my soul.

AAM!!!
The White Stripes sincerely apologize to their fans. “We hate to let people down and are very sorry."

Fans can obtain refunds for their tickets at point of purchase.

Dates affected:

9/13/07 Albuquerque, NM @ Kiva Auditorium
9/15/07 Austin, TX @ Austin City Limits Festival
9/16/07 Austin, TX @ Stubbs Bar-B-Q
9/18/07 San Diego, CA @ Coors Amphitheatre
9/19/07 Inglewood, CA @ The Forum
9/21/07 Berkeley, CA @ Greek Theatre
9/24/07 Anchorage, AK @ George M. Sullivan Sports Arena
9/26/07 Seattle, WA @ Paramount Ballroom
9/27/07 Seattle, WA @ Paramount Ballroom
9/28/07 Boise, ID @ Idaho Center Theater
9/29/07 Salt Lake City, UT @ The E Center
9/30/07 Jackson Hole, WY @ Snowking Center
10/2/07 Rapid City, SC @ Rushmore Plaza Civic Center
10/3/07 Fargo, ND @ Fargo Civic Auditorium
10/4/07 Lincoln, NE @ Pershing Center Auditorium
10/6/07 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom
10/7/07 Chicago, IL @ Aragon Ballroom
10/10/07 Honolulu, HI @ Neal S. Blaisdell Center

bballarl
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Alchemy
09-11-2007, 07:34 PM
White Stripes can join Radiohead and Talking Heads at Coachella next year.

bmack86
09-11-2007, 07:34 PM
Damnit!

suprefan
09-11-2007, 07:36 PM
CRAP

bballarl
09-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Where'd you hear the anxiety disorder thing?

AAM!!!
09-11-2007, 07:41 PM
i called it a disorder but heres what the release said

The White Stripes announced today that they are canceling their forthcoming tour due to health issues. Meg White is suffering from acute anxiety and is unable to travel at this time.

Alchemy
09-11-2007, 07:42 PM
I had an ex with an anxiety problem.

It's really weird.

bballarl
09-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Well, I hope Meg gets better.

AAM!!!
09-11-2007, 07:44 PM
i bet they will come back to make up this part of the tour after they go to england

suprefan
09-11-2007, 07:46 PM
I am sure they will, hopefully this doesnt mess up a potential Coachella slot for next year.

Sexecutioner
09-11-2007, 08:14 PM
wow, that really sucks.

gaypalmsprings
09-11-2007, 08:16 PM
i couldn't see white stripes. i'd be too anxious to see them.

theburiedlife
09-11-2007, 08:32 PM
Are they going to refund the tickets or move the dates?

JustSteve
09-11-2007, 08:37 PM
they said cancelled, not postponed...so money will be refunded.

AAM!!!
09-11-2007, 08:38 PM
but im sure they will come back and tour the rest of america after she's better
they love there fans to much to just cancel most of there american tour and move on

Bud Luster
09-11-2007, 08:38 PM
Couldn't Jack just get another drummer... and actually be better.

leo01g
09-11-2007, 08:54 PM
Couldn't Jack just get another drummer... and actually be better.

what? it wouldnt be the white stripes without meg

BlueDevil50
09-11-2007, 08:55 PM
how do those of us who bought tickets online, get a refund? will it just be automatically credited to our cards?

gaypalmsprings
09-11-2007, 09:02 PM
I had to get a refund from Ticketmaster for the Pet Shop Boys concert which was cancelled. You must do it well before the concert date, and use the customer service email at the Ticketmaster site. They will respond by saying it is not officially cancelled. Reply back that yes it is....until they give you a refund (but they keep the processing charge). DON'T wait for them to contact you - once the concert date passes, it's too late.

Ardentbiscuit
09-11-2007, 09:16 PM
This is the year of show postponments and cancellations. Ugh! I'm so disappointed.

I'm glad I saw them at Bonnaroo but I wanted to see them again.

:(

ThomThom
09-11-2007, 09:36 PM
Great, I got my tickets through fucking music today. The only thing good about this cancellation (LA show) is that they will probably return with a different venue. Something tells they'll be doing a night or two at the new Nokia Theatre in LA.

BlueDevil50
09-11-2007, 09:43 PM
theres no way i can just take it to a ticketmaster outlet and get a refund there?

oh well, now i have money to go to detour

Wheres the beef?
09-11-2007, 10:23 PM
White Stripes can join Radiohead and Talking Heads at Coachella next year.

I think thats too many heads for Coachella.

Genedefekt
09-11-2007, 10:26 PM
Don't forget Portishead.

Can I get my money back for ACL?

orbit
09-11-2007, 10:33 PM
You can try.

Genedefekt
09-11-2007, 10:34 PM
Can I get my money back from American Airlines? I don't want to fly out tomorrow anymore.

dontfeedthebird
09-11-2007, 10:37 PM
This makes my decision to opt out of ACL an okay decision.

save meg!

mob roulette
09-11-2007, 11:08 PM
Cocaine. Septum damage. Boom.

Great girl though.

shakermaker113
09-11-2007, 11:37 PM
wow this blows. I was really looking forward to that one.

corbo
09-11-2007, 11:43 PM
oh good. i was debating on whether to go or not...now i have more time to decide.

RotationSlimWang
09-11-2007, 11:47 PM
Someone I know is real upset about that. I'll bet their grief sounds pretty, dammit.

Boourns
09-12-2007, 12:12 AM
She should finally show the world her tits to make up for this cancellation.

Maybe it means they finally headline Coachella.

PassiveTheory
09-12-2007, 12:57 AM
I'm going to hope that her anxiety issues keep them out of commission past Coachella.

That would be lovely.

Neutral Milk Hotel
09-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Ouch.

keriann
09-12-2007, 01:06 AM
I can't believe they cancelled their whole tour. That's pretty gnarly.

The only thing good about this cancellation (LA show) is that they will probably return with a different venue.

Yes. I hope they come back and play not-the-Forum. Then maybe I will go.

Boourns
09-12-2007, 01:47 AM
Agreed. Fuck The Forum.

superfiction
09-12-2007, 01:53 AM
Can I get my money back from American Airlines? I don't want to fly out tomorrow anymore.

oh man, that blows nuts

DeltaSigChi4
09-12-2007, 01:57 AM
Can I get my money back for ACL?

No.

E

fatbastard
09-12-2007, 06:14 AM
My list to help Meg:
3 dozen red roses
3 dozen white roses
1 big pot of chicken soup
5 gallons of Whisky Sours
5 cigarrete lighters
2 cartons of Marlboros
Clean sheets
10 movies from Netflix
1 copy of Edie: American Girl
1 copy of the Bell Jar
3 packs of chocolate pudding

JustSteve
09-12-2007, 07:18 AM
I had to get a refund from Ticketmaster for the Pet Shop Boys concert which was cancelled. You must do it well before the concert date, and use the customer service email at the Ticketmaster site. They will respond by saying it is not officially cancelled. Reply back that yes it is....until they give you a refund (but they keep the processing charge). DON'T wait for them to contact you - once the concert date passes, it's too late.

i don't buy that. what about shows that are cancelled just hours before a performance? you saying those people don't get a refund if they don't know about the cancellation until they get to the show?

gaypalmsprings
09-12-2007, 07:35 AM
i don't buy that. what about shows that are cancelled just hours before a performance? you saying those people don't get a refund if they don't know about the cancellation until they get to the show?

I'm not saying that. Here's the policy http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/cancelled.html

Read it closely - it says Ticketmaster SHOULD do this & that. Don't trust that Ticketmaster will volunteer your money back. Be pro-active.

In the case of the Pet Shop Boys, the Hollywood Bowl specifically added the refunds must be requested before the event was to be held. So look to see if the venue has any additional restrictions.

anti-square
09-12-2007, 08:05 AM
Fuck me in the goat ass!!! I have had my ipod on constant white stripes rotation with elephant currently playing as i get this fucking news:nono

I'm going to hope that her anxiety issues keep them out of commission past Coachella.

That would be lovely.

This douche likes Maroon 5. that's all i will say about that.

C DUB YA
09-12-2007, 08:12 AM
theres no way i can just take it to a ticketmaster outlet and get a refund there?

oh well, now i have money to go to detour

Yeah you can do that - I think its better to do that.

amyzzz
09-12-2007, 08:22 AM
I'm hoping next time they tour they add a Phoenix date.

ThomThom
09-12-2007, 09:27 AM
Thank you for your e-mail.

As soon as we receive a notification from the promoter confirming the cancellation of this show, we will e-mail the information to all ticket buyers and refund your credit card used to make the purchase automatically.

Thank you,

Ticketing Customer Service Department
Musictoday, LLC
The Artist/Fan Connection

Something tells me they will receive "notification" from the promoter in 6-8 weeks, fucking bastards.

Yablonowitz
09-12-2007, 09:43 AM

The brick in your head. Does it hurt?

nahuatldream
09-12-2007, 09:44 AM
Thank you for your e-mail.

As soon as we receive a notification from the promoter confirming the cancellation of this show, we will e-mail the information to all ticket buyers and refund your credit card used to make the purchase automatically.

Thank you,

Ticketing Customer Service Department
Musictoday, LLC
The Artist/Fan Connection

Something tells me they will receive "notification" from the promoter in 6-8 weeks, fucking bastards.

I e-mailed them too, and I got the same response. Maybe I should forward the e-mail from the White Stripes? haha.

luckyface
09-12-2007, 09:46 AM
You guys who bought from MusicToday are fucked. As bad as TM is, they at least refund your service charge.

ThomThom
09-12-2007, 09:50 AM
You guys who bought from MusicToday are fucked. As bad as TM is, they at least refund your service charge.

Tell me about it, they don't refund service charges or shipping charges. totals out to about $20...Fuckers!

JustSteve
09-12-2007, 10:01 AM
Yeah you can do that - I think its better to do that.

i beleive it depends on where they were bought. if bought online you have to go through the online process, most likely. if bought at an outlet you can return them there.

JustSteve
09-12-2007, 10:03 AM
i am really bummed! i sold my tickets on ebay since i just had surgery and didn't want to push myself with too many shows right afterwards. that money was going towards my medical bills...WAS. oh well.

BlueDevil50
09-12-2007, 10:12 AM
i beleive it depends on where they were bought. if bought online you have to go through the online process, most likely. if bought at an outlet you can return them there.

how can they tell the difference, if i just went up to the outlet and said i bought this here and whatnot? would they look it up and realize i got it online and make me get a refund through that?

JustSteve
09-12-2007, 10:32 AM
that's my guess, that's the whole "return to point of purchase". so if you bought it online that is your point of purchase. i'm sure they look up the order number and can tell where they were purchased. i have gotten a couple refunds through ticketmaster without any warning for cancelled shows, so it may just be an automated system. i'm sure they wouldn't risk giving you a double refund. may be worth a shot, though, maybe tm will get screwed for once.

mob roulette
09-12-2007, 10:50 AM

The brick in your head. Does it hurt?

Agreed. Have some fucking heart. You know not yet of which you speak. Take it easy.

http://www.leadsister.com/articles/images/carpenterdrumming.jpg

TomAz
09-12-2007, 10:54 AM
if I were a carpenter
and you were my lady
would you marry me anyway?
would you have my baby?

mob roulette
09-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Yes. Thank you for understanding music history, Tom. As always.

mob roulette
09-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Also, anybody who really believes that the White Stripes are cancelling their fall tour due to Meg White's sudden "anxiety disorder" are likely deluding themselves. The Raconteurs? Necessary side project. I would be willing to bet that this has been going on for quite some time now, whatever it is.

She's tired. She needs to get away from Jack and be her own person. Write poetry. Start a family. I don't know what drugs, if any, are involved here (cocaine) or if she's suffering from any other kind of mental disorder (bulimia), but I know that she looks like she's been ready to burst into tears for the last couple of years or so. She looks exhausted. She looks run down. She looks like she's sad inside. And it makes me sad. So please do not make fun of Meg White, if you can help it. Today is September 12th. Thank you.

Deviate_420
09-12-2007, 11:20 AM
I always though Meg White was unattractive, until I found out she was addicted to cocaine and had bulimia.....

RotationSlimWang
09-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Also, anybody who really believes that the White Stripes are cancelling their fall tour due to Meg White's sudden "anxiety disorder" are likely deluding themselves. The Raconteurs? Necessary side project. I would be willing to bet that this has been going on for quite some time now, whatever it is.

She's tired. She needs to get away from Jack and be her own person. Write poetry. Start a family. I don't know what drugs, if any, are involved here (cocaine) or if she's suffering from any other kind of mental disorder (bulimia), but I know that she looks like she's been ready to burst into tears for the last couple of years or so. She looks exhausted. She looks run down. She looks like she's sad inside. And it makes me sad. So please do not make fun of Meg White, if you can help it. Today is September 12th. Thank you.

Mauve (put a cock in your mouth, Amy), if you're really worried about her I tell you what I'll do just because we're on good terms now. I'll find out where she's staying, head on over there and give her one of my "Dick You 'Til You're Sane" specials.

But just 'cause it's you and we're tight like that.

mob roulette
09-12-2007, 11:29 AM
Can you throw in a copy of "The Prophet" too? Or maybe "One Hundred Years Of Solitude" perhaps? I'll pay you back. But tell her it's from me. She's got my number. She can call whenever. I'll be around.

RotationSlimWang
09-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Sorry, the only books I'm allowed to give on your behalf are "What Gonnorhea Times 10,000 Looks Like--A Pop-Up Book For Sick Perverts."

Don't know why, it's just what I have in stock. Shall I go ahead with Operation Fuck Her Until She Can Play Eighth Notes or not?

mob roulette
09-12-2007, 11:53 AM
But when you're in that bigger room
You might not know what to do
You might have to wonder
How you got started
Sitting in that little room

All I'm saying. Done.

PuddleJumper67
09-12-2007, 12:15 PM
I had no idea. Hope she gets better.

JustSteve
09-12-2007, 12:18 PM
looks like the uk is now s.o.l., too.

"The White Stripes have canceled all remaining tour dates through the end of the year, this includes all dates in the UK this Fall. They thank you for your understanding and well wishes.

Fans can obtain refunds for their tickets at point of purchase, except for Austin City Limits Festival which is nonrefundable due to it being a festival. If you purchased your tickets for any of the canceled shows via a fan pre-sale on the band’s web site, please email tix@musictoday.com for refunds."

also, just got this email from musictoday:

"Dear Fan,

We have been informed by the promoter that the remainder of the White Stripes
tour has been cancelled.

Your credit card will be given a credit for the face value of the tickets as per
the cancelled/ postponed show refund policy stated in the online user agreement
. Please allow up to 7 business days for the transaction to appear on your
account.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at
tix@musictoday.com. We will be happy to assist you."

$16.10 in fees down the drain.

ThomThom
09-12-2007, 12:32 PM
Yep, got the same e-mail...$21.10 down the drain for me. These are the only times you actually appreciate Ticketmaster, I guess.

ThomThom
09-12-2007, 12:34 PM
What is just a tad suspicious is that they had about month off from touring Canada and a couple of days before they are ready to resume the tour they cancel (not postpone) the whole tour? FUCKING WEIRD.

JustSteve
09-12-2007, 12:39 PM
or, if it is acute anxiety, the symptoms got worse closer to the start of the next leg and finally reached a breaking point just now.

mob roulette
09-12-2007, 12:40 PM
A month of Jack saying please and Meg saying I guess. Then regretting it.

ThomThom
09-12-2007, 12:41 PM
A month of Jack saying please and Meg saying I guess. Then regretting it.

LOL

Boourns
09-12-2007, 12:47 PM
We need a video of a hysterical tranny blubbering about how we need to leave Meg White alone.

PassiveTheory
09-12-2007, 01:01 PM
I figure if you people bitched to Jack White enough he would go out and find some other random drummer who has the last name White (or, if it REALLY matters to you, give some random bimbo the drum sticks and the stag name of "Ho White") and continue the tour on his own.

Anyway, it takes someone like Brendon Benson to make Jack White bearable in the first place...

bmack86
09-12-2007, 01:34 PM
I figure if you people bitched to Jack White enough he would go out and find some other random drummer who has the last name White (or, if it REALLY matters to you, give some random bimbo the drum sticks and the stag name of "Ho White") and continue the tour on his own.

Anyway, it takes someone like Brendon Benson to make Jack White bearable in the first place...

I don't understand. What music do you like? Seems like every time we mention something worthwhile you show up, shit in the punch bowl and remind us that you used to have an afro.

PassiveTheory
09-12-2007, 02:13 PM
I'm listening to the CD that you have in your avatar, if that's any indication.

orbit
09-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Yeah Passive, everyone knows how much you dislike the White Stripes.

Go listen some Maroon 5 now.

RotationSlimWang
09-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Don't you guys get it yet? Passive doesn't like any band that cool people like because that would make him just another fucking follower, man!

Instead he's a leader! No one follows...

but he continues to march to the beat of a different drum! A beat everyone hates.

He refuses to be another sheep following along!
Following people with good taste, so he only likes things that any sane person know suck.

He's got a fucking afro!
No he doesn't. Fortunately, he's still fat. ChunkShuffleTheory.

gaypalmsprings
09-12-2007, 03:52 PM
i am really bummed! i sold my tickets on ebay since i just had surgery and didn't want to push myself with too many shows right afterwards. that money was going towards my medical bills...WAS. oh well.

If you bought them online, then you can request a refund. The buyer of your tix can't. Of course, you may want to reimburse your eBay buyer after you get your refund.

TomAz
09-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Qp_BwYAkiDw

PassiveTheory
09-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Don't you guys get it yet? Passive doesn't like any band that cool people like because that would make him just another fucking follower, man!

Instead he's a leader! No one follows...

but he continues to march to the beat of a different drum! A beat everyone hates.

He refuses to be another sheep following along!
Following people with good taste, so he only likes things that any sane person know suck.

He's got a fucking afro!
No he doesn't. Fortunately, he's still fat. ChunkShuffleTheory.

*eyebrow raise*

So... Either you're uncool like me, or by some odd coincidence we both like Tool. Hmmm...

Also, lest we forget the other horrible, sans-fanbase bands I listen to, like Portishead, Boards of Canada, Arcade Fire, etc.

RotationSlimWang
09-12-2007, 05:32 PM
*eyebrow raise*

So... Either you're uncool like me, or by some odd coincidence we both like Tool. Hmmm...

Also, lest we forget the other horrible, sans-fanbase bands I listen to, like Portishead, Boards of Canada, Arcade Fire, etc.

I'm pretty sure that you suck at liking all of those bands. BoC is goddamn boring anyway, Portishead is a band everyone should be shot if they don't like, and Arcade Fire is just indie enough for you to still put your seal of shitty approval on, but just wait until they start getting played on the radio 'cause then comes Passive with opinions no one could possibly give less of a fuck about! Calvary to the rescue! Rescue this boy from himself!

Make him do some jumping jacks after you rescue him, please.

Seriously though, Passive, baby... are you still fat? I thought we were going to work on that, you and me. I was going to shave the blubber off you like layers of an onion and sell the reapings to eskimos.

PassiveTheory
09-12-2007, 05:46 PM
Woah, Randy, amid the anger you forgot Tool... =O

And... Last time I checked, Arcade Fire gets played on the one SD station I listen to, and they hardly qualify as indie anymore. BoC is good sleep music, and I agree with your point on Portishead.

Also, yeah I'm still fat, losing weight is a process not a miracle.

RotationSlimWang
09-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Arcade Fire is as popular as you can get while still indie.

RotationSlimWang
09-12-2007, 06:03 PM
Oh, and as far as you being a Tool fan goes, I read your analysis of their albums in the discography thread. Besides the omission of Salival, your opinions on what is the best material on at least 3 of the 5 LPs are those of bags of douche. Schism is the best song on Lateralus? Sorry homie, that's all you had to say to be dismissed.

bballarl
09-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Diary, one day after the cancellation:

Dear Diary,

I am sad the White Stripes have cancelled their tour. That has never happened to me before. I thought the pain would get better but it hasn't. I guess I'm feeling like Meg.

idrive1life
09-12-2007, 06:30 PM
So please do not make fun of Meg White, if you can help it.

Yeah, it's probably their fans here (or everywhere) who bought tickets for their gigs that might suffer acute anxiety. Their doc should declare gigs season-ending torn ACL already. ;)

Yablonowitz
09-12-2007, 06:38 PM
Oh, and as far as you being a Tool fan goes, I read your analysis of their albums in the discography thread. Besides the omission of Salival, your opinions on what is the best material on at least 3 of the 5 LPs are those of bags of douche. Schism is the best song on Lateralus? Sorry homie, that's all you had to say to be dismissed.

Time for your bowl of STFU, Randy.

Ardentbiscuit
09-12-2007, 06:39 PM
Don't worry, you will get your money back from Ticketmaster. I have had this happen many times. You just need to send the tickets back with a letter explaining what happened and why you are requesting a refund. Then you get your money back. You have to check the website or talk to a ticketmaster customer service to get the name and address to send it to. I don't know it off the top of my head. Also, ticketmaster accepts certified mail that requires a signature. I highly recommend this so you have proof that it arrived and this only costs an extra buck or 2. Oh yeah and keep a copy of the tickets!

Musicology already emailed me (I bought mine through the fan club) that I would be getting a refund to my credit card. Their email address is posted on the news of the White Stripes Website if you don't get the email saying you will be refunded the money. Just email them and they will resolve it fast.

I hope this helps!

summerkid
09-12-2007, 06:40 PM
god damn it. What is this about drugs? God fucking damn it. I hope she gets better but Fuck I wanted to see them so bad.

bballarl
09-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Please change your avatar and signature. Both are making me upset.

mob roulette
09-12-2007, 06:44 PM
hHZNWimbhUE

Going meta. Don't mind me.

Michelle
09-12-2007, 07:01 PM
i am going to ACL and i am absolutely devasted that arcade fire and muse are at the same time now. those were my top two for the festival. i don't know what to do. only good thing if i choose to see muse is that they are at night now and have a longer slot. i saw them at lolla and they blew me away. this is the toughest festival decision i've had to make in a long time.

RotationSlimWang
09-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Time for your bowl of STFU, Randy.

With all due respect, please go fuck yourself, Greg. I'll abuse Passive any way I fucking like--if you don't like it, blow this.

Neutral Milk Hotel
09-13-2007, 02:43 AM
Oh man, that was really hardcore.

Yablonowitz
09-13-2007, 08:07 AM
With all due respect, please go fuck yourself, Greg. I'll abuse Passive any way I fucking like--if you don't like it, blow this.

Do you want me to re-heat the bowl? Seriously STFU. Just do it. Your life isn't that meaningless is it?

keriann
09-13-2007, 09:40 AM
I know that she looks like she's been ready to burst into tears for the last couple of years or so.
Meh. She has pretty much always looked like that. I don't think that's anything new.

mob roulette
09-13-2007, 12:16 PM
Point taken, Keriann. Still some might claim that there's a fine line between stage (staged) persona and spousal abuse. Or ex-spousal abuse, as the case may be.

5RB2BvvByUo

I don't think she wants to do it anymore. All I'm saying.

idrive1life
09-13-2007, 02:47 PM
Yeah, it's probably their fans here (or everywhere) who bought tickets for their gigs that might suffer acute anxiety. Their doc should declare gigs season-ending torn ACL already. ;)

Okay, overheard now that they finally just cancelled their UK tour dates.

rage patton
09-13-2007, 03:05 PM
Point taken, Keriann. Still some might claim that there's a fine line between stage (staged) persona and spousal abuse. Or ex-spousal abuse, as the case may be.

I don't think she wants to do it anymore. All I'm saying.

Wait... are you saying this might mean the White Stripes are calling it quits for good?

If they did, that will make me SO glad I went to their show in June.

bballarl
09-13-2007, 03:29 PM
I don't think Meg will quit. C'mon.

ewiggy
09-13-2007, 03:30 PM
i hate this thread. shut up shut up shut up.

Neutral Milk Hotel
09-13-2007, 07:36 PM
Yeah...if The White Stripes quit...a week before I was going to see them live for the first time...

nahuatldream
09-13-2007, 09:25 PM
two days before, for me...in fact i'd be rocking out to them at this very moment...

JustSteve
09-13-2007, 10:45 PM
glad i made it into the icky thump records show, def. a highlight of the year music-wise.

suprefan
09-18-2007, 12:20 PM
They cncelled the rest of their dates now, all of the U.K. is going to be pissed now.

amyzzz
09-18-2007, 01:19 PM
Well, I'm glad my kids saw them once before Meg broke down. I was hoping they'd get to see them again and actually remember it.

BlueDevil50
09-18-2007, 04:38 PM
have any of you guys received a refund from ticketmaster yet?

gaypalmsprings
09-18-2007, 04:40 PM
i got my refund for pet shop boys

ThomThom
09-18-2007, 04:41 PM
Got my refund from MusicToday yesterday

summerkid
09-18-2007, 04:43 PM
I should be seeing them tonight ) :

gaypalmsprings
09-18-2007, 04:46 PM
I should be seeing them tonight ) :

um, helloo....

White Stripes cancel rest of '07 shows

The Associated Press
10:53 AM EDT, September 18, 2007

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/714425

summerkid
09-18-2007, 04:51 PM
um, helloo....

White Stripes cancel rest of '07 shows

The Associated Press
10:53 AM EDT, September 18, 2007

GPS i said I should be not I am. :mad:

gaypalmsprings
09-18-2007, 04:52 PM
GPS i said I should be not I am. :mad:

Oh. Grammar can be so confusing!

fober
09-24-2007, 09:10 AM
hahahha

it's because Meg had a sex tape leaked.

summerkid
09-24-2007, 11:20 AM

hahah wow. Boourns you ask and you shall receive I guess...

rage patton
09-24-2007, 01:04 PM
hahah wow. Boourns you ask and you shall receive I guess...

hahaha oh wow. Thats great.

I thought the sex tape was fake though? Well... if the tape is real, then Meg is definately not any closer to getting over her anxiety.

Ardentbiscuit
11-24-2007, 05:32 PM
How did I miss this??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wDU2EXsW9tA

suprefan
11-24-2007, 06:26 PM
Cause you dont listen to Joss Stone? ?uestlove looks sooooo into it.

Ardentbiscuit
11-24-2007, 07:57 PM
That's true, I don't listen to her, but I have nothing against her..