PDA

View Full Version : Coachella to LA after festival ends

coolbeans
01-27-2007, 08:30 AM
Ideally I'm looking to take off back to LA as soon as the festival ends. I've looked into Greyhound coaches and they don't seem to be running a coach until 5am, which isn't really of any use to me. Same goes for the train service.

Baring in mind that myself and my two companions can't drive, can anyone recommend a way of getting back? Is anyone else in the same boat?

The reason for this is that my plane for Edinburgh is booked for 9.40am Monday morning. I got a little caught up in all the Coachella excitement and didn't take into the account the distance between LA international airport and Indio. Whoops. Anyway, the cost for changing my flight to 11am is somewhat unreasonable and i need another option.

Thanks!
Neil

aDOLFOrUIZ
01-31-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey, I'm in the same exact situation as you are. My flight departs from LAX at 8 am on Monday morning, and the greyhound won't get me there on time. Looking for a way to get back to LA at the end of the festival too.

I know I'm not giving you a solution, actually I'm signing up if you or anyone else comes up with something.

Regards