PDA

View Full Version : I had the weirdest Coachella dream last night

Boourns
09-09-2007, 12:17 AM
So I was working at this somewhat shady hotel, and they were advertising on the website special rates for the "second Coachella." Apparently there was some kind of word that Coachella was going to be a twice-a-year event, and people were calling me asking if it was true. There was no official word about it online, but everyone and their newspaper believed it was so, and there was even a lineup poster (with Radiohead, Portishead, My Bloody Valentine, naturally). GV only replied to our inquiries with insults. It turned out that the hotel was actually some kind of secret abattoir, and when I tried to expose it, I was shot in the head. The last thing I saw was the gun, then everything went to black, I had a popping sensation in my head, which woke me up.

bballarl
09-09-2007, 12:33 AM
Maybe someone was trying to kill you.

Boourns
09-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Trying and succeeding.

kroqken
11-23-2008, 01:17 AM
Two Coachellas a year? Sign me up!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-23-2008, 08:10 AM
Boourns, If that line up of headliners ever happens...I dunno what I would do to you...

nationocean
11-23-2008, 11:25 AM
Another monster bump by ken. but yes.. what a strange ass dream..

pancakespancakes
11-23-2008, 02:13 PM
This was a worthy bump cause it made me honestly laugh.

I have way too many Coachella dreams, myself. At least 10-12 a year that I remember, and many more that are likely forgotten. They're usually insane like this.

boarderwoozel3
11-23-2008, 02:18 PM
How odd, I had a Coachella dream myself just last night! It was nothing crazy, just a really, really fun Coachella, perfectchella even! I woke woke up in a very good mood as a result :)

pancakespancakes
11-23-2008, 02:22 PM
How odd, I had a Coachella dream myself just last night! It was nothing crazy, just a really, really fun Coachella, perfectchella even! I woke woke up in a very good mood as a result :)

Even if its a good dream, I am practically never in a good mood after I wake up, it just gets me reeeeally ancy for April to come around and then I just can't get it off my mind... so I try to forget them as much as possible and go on with life...

kroqken
11-23-2008, 06:26 PM
I am always daydreaming about Coachella when I am on here.