PDA

View Full Version : IFC showing "Trapped in the Closet"!?!

JustSteve
09-07-2007, 05:25 PM
Just skimming through the channel guide on my sat and came upon this, an hour and a half of R. Kelly's "Trapped..."! I am 22 minutes in and am close to ripping off my ears and stabbing my eyes, but I can't turn away. I am trapped in my bedroom watching Trapped in the Closet...f'n painkillers have made me imobile.

It's on again at 11 pacific, 2am east coast if anyone gets the IFC channel and is interested :)

bballarl
09-07-2007, 05:26 PM
I believe someone in here already suggested this, but Trapped in the Closet should be shown in its entirety, both installments, at Coachella 2008. Or it can be the background visuals when MBV plays.

JustSteve
09-07-2007, 05:30 PM
woohooo, the midget just jumped out of the cabinet!

whynotsmile99
09-07-2007, 05:31 PM
I believe someone in here already suggested this, but Trapped in the Closet should be shown in its entirety, both installments, at Coachella 2008. Or it can be the background visuals when MBV plays.

chapters 1-11 were fantastic, but his new set was quite dissapointing, and this coming from a big fan of that crazy bastard R kelly. Fish with titties was great though, as was Rosie's husband. You'll get to that.

R Kelly should preform all 22 chapters and unveil some new ones live before MBV take the stage. He would get sunset on the mainstage. that would be amazing.

M Sparks
09-08-2007, 12:50 PM
The 10 minutes or so I witnessed last night was maybe one of the worst things I've ever seen. And I've seen "du-beat-E-o". Twice.

I don't get it. Is it supposed to be serious? I'd rather watch him piss on a whole classroom of 12 year olds.