PDA

View Full Version : Greyhound bus line?

Elazarus
01-27-2007, 04:11 AM
If I get a flight to the Los Angeles airport and book a seat for the greyhounds bus line, where is the greyhounds bus in comparison to the airports, also I noticed there are two LA options to choose from, which one is it?

Another thing, I don't suppose anyone of an agency who does trips to these festivals from the UK. Kinda like www.argon-direct.com but one that will do a trip to Coachella.

Thanx

gaplus
01-27-2007, 04:46 AM
try using google map, I think this might help.
I think i'll be doin the greyhound bus there too.

biftathekid
02-23-2007, 11:46 AM
i'll be leaving london heathrow at 11.25am getting into LAx at 2.40pm and travelling on the train to the greyhound station on east street via vinylmartyr's directions(thanks for that), then getting the 6.30pm greyhound to indio, getting there at about 9.45. then i think sharing a cab or walking is a good idea. if anyone is doing this route or joining any part of it let me know on biftathekid@googlemail.com or add me at myspace.com/biftathekid and drop me a message so we can meet up! Not long now!

vinylmartyr
02-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Here I will explain how you get to the greyhound station downtown from LAX.

Take the Flyaway shuttle from LAX to the Green Line at Avaition (This is an above ground train). Take the Green Line East 6 stops to the Blue Line (Blue Line is another above ground train). Take the Blue Line north 10 stops to 7th and metro center. Exit the terminal to 7th st. Take any bus heading east down 7th st to Greyhound Bus Lines 1716 E 7TH Los Angeles, CA 90014. Its about 2 miles from the 7th st metro station to the greyhound station. The bus driver will be more than happy to make sure you get off at the right stop. You can buy a day pass for $3 and it will cover your whole trip from LAX to the Greyhound station.

If you wanna go to the Amtrak station do not exit the 7th and metro center station instead take the Red Line (this is a subway that is located at the 7th & metro center station) 3 stops to union Station. Union Station is where Amtrak is.

This has been posted a bunch.

Courtney
02-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Damn. I think LA must have the most obnoxious, complicated, inconvenient public transportation system of any city in the world.

psychic friend
02-23-2007, 01:02 PM
that is true.