PDA

View Full Version : Would love to see Tool at Coachella...

snowgirl_69
08-23-2007, 12:05 PM
Sooo cool!!

Wheres the beef?
08-23-2007, 12:10 PM
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f209/carbine000/IMG_2177.jpg

amyzzz
08-23-2007, 12:23 PM
Tool has aleady been at Coach twice.

Fail.

Mr. Dylanja
08-23-2007, 12:26 PM
They could be a permanent headliner as far as I'm concerned.
How was Maynard's voice? Heard he has some sort of infection....

brando4n82
08-23-2007, 12:26 PM
No, you are much better off seeing them headline their own show trust me. They played like a 45min - Hour set at Coachella. and i only got to see 3 songs because my friends had to pull me ouyt of the pit because i was peaking on L-S-Double-Dizzle.

Saw them at the Staples center last september and it was WONDERFUL

gaypalmsprings
08-23-2007, 12:27 PM
http://www.turboninjas.com/gallery/d/3042-3/tool.jpg

snowgirl_69
08-23-2007, 12:34 PM
Maynards voice suffered the first night but was on top form last night...he seemed to really enjoy it........was mega indeed....good mix of new and old...

crazzz2007
08-23-2007, 01:38 PM
No, you are much better off seeing them headline their own show trust me. They played like a 45min - Hour set at Coachella. and i only got to see 3 songs because my friends had to pull me ouyt of the pit because i was peaking on L-S-Double-Dizzle.

you must have been peaking on L-S-Quadruple-Dizzle, cause they played for well over an hour at coachella.

captncrzy
08-23-2007, 07:00 PM
Double fail. Twice is enough. For the love of God.

Wheres the beef?
08-23-2007, 08:54 PM

Saw them at the Staples center last september and it was WONDERFUL

Can I get some at Vegoose?

I was also at both Staples Center shows. I drove from San Diego both days in rush hour traffic. How fucking sick was the "premier" of wings?

rno2worriesx
08-24-2007, 11:48 PM
Tool was soo sick at Bonnaroo..especially when Tom Morello came on stage and played a song with them..

Super psychedelic stuff

brando4n82
08-25-2007, 05:09 AM

I was also at both Staples Center shows. I drove from San Diego both days in rush hour traffic. How fucking sick was the "premier" of wings?

I was waiting for them to bust that one out. so glad they decided to play it! I really hope to see them again for this tour

Wheres the beef?
08-25-2007, 11:05 AM
I was waiting for them to bust that one out. so glad they decided to play it! I really hope to see them again for this tour

I think they are going to take a break after they finish up Europe.

rage patton
08-25-2007, 12:05 PM

I was thinking the same thing. Puscifier will suffice though.

brando4n82
08-25-2007, 12:53 PM
I think they are going to take a break after they finish up Europe.

unfortunatly thats a pretty fair assumption =(

oh well, ill have to catch em on the next tour.

is puscifer even good?

suprefan
08-25-2007, 09:30 PM
Man that would be so good...I know they headlined a couple of years ago so don't know if they will be back soon..everytime I see them they blow my mind...saw them in London 2 nights this week...amazing as ever!!!

They will probably never headline again. Unless it was like easy 5 to 6 years from now. So next album alright?

R3d Snapper
08-25-2007, 10:41 PM
Word(more like rumor) on the street is tool are playing la on 10/31 and 11/1, the street being toolarmy

rage patton
08-25-2007, 10:55 PM
is puscifer even good?

They are pretty much amazing.

Boourns
08-26-2007, 12:30 AM
I'd see Tool again if they limited the set to no more than three songs from 10,000 Days.

Damnit, why can't I ever hear H. or No Quarter? Sigh.

Wheres the beef?
08-26-2007, 12:32 AM
Word(more like rumor) on the street is tool are playing la on 10/31 and 11/1, the street being toolarmy

WhaT??? shut up!!! really?

R3d Snapper
08-26-2007, 01:48 PM
I'd see Tool again if they limited the set to no more than three songs from 10,000 Days.

Damnit, why can't I ever hear H. or No Quarter? Sigh.

a-fuckin-men

R3d Snapper
08-26-2007, 01:50 PM
WhaT??? shut up!!! really?

Still only a rumor, so dont hold me to it.

From the toolarmy boards:

"Might be true because
Well first tool doesnt have any shows set for those two dates. Second the nokia theatre has artists playing both those months almost every day except oct 31st and nov 1st. And finally I asked blair at the volto show if tool was coming back to LA after europe and he said yeah but not to say anything."

brando4n82
08-26-2007, 05:03 PM
I also just got an unofficial confirmation from Blair, but he did not specify the dates. I would LOVE to see Tool on Hollow's Eve. if they are coming back to LA though, they better fucking mix the set list more than a song or two.

Wheres the beef?
08-26-2007, 05:24 PM
I also just got an unofficial confirmation from Blair, but he did not specify the dates. I would LOVE to see Tool on Hollow's Eve. if they are coming back to LA though, they better fucking mix the set list more than a song or two.

Yeah Fourtheye is also reporting this alleged rumor.

brando4n82
08-26-2007, 05:42 PM
So here's a question for anyone who's seen them on multiple tours. How does this tour for this album compare to others? I've only seen them tour for this album..They need to play Ænima in it's entirity on Holloween. Or at least play either H, pushit, or third eye

Wheres the beef?
08-31-2007, 09:39 AM
This tour is amazing and I would say musically and visually better than the 2002 tour. There was alot of complaints in 2006 but I think they have subsided.

brando4n82
08-31-2007, 09:45 AM
This tour is amazing and I would say musically and visually better than the 2002 tour. There was alot of complaints in 2006 but I think they have subsided.

Complaints? what complaints? unless you are referring to them playing virtually the same set list?

rage patton
08-31-2007, 09:57 AM
I saw them in 06 and it was one of the best shows I have ever seen in my entire life.

RotationSlimWang
08-31-2007, 11:13 AM
Comparing the Lateralus tour to this tour is tricky. Lateralus might get the edge just because the album itself, and by extension the show, had much more of a "complete" feeling. Hard to explain, it's just that to me Lateralus seems like a whole piece of work, a nice spherical concept album, whereas 10,000 Days is still amazing but still only really has six songs on it.

Playing the same setlist virtually since Coachella is really bad, but the year plus Lateralus tour suffered from a pretty similar fate from what I recall reading through all the show reviews. I think the art direction for the Lateralus tour was better though--that set and the animations they used were seriously fucking disturbing. It was a way creepier experience.

Mr. Dylanja
08-31-2007, 11:27 AM
The Lateralus tour was better.

Reasoning: Disposition/Reflection/Triad

Most amazing half hour of sound these eardrums have ever heard!
Truly indescribable!

The fact that it was followed by Lateralus didn't hurt either!

RotationSlimWang
08-31-2007, 11:38 AM
That too. Although frankly, the fucking long-ass drum break (when I saw them, the dude from Meshuggah came out to solo with Danny) in the middle of all that was a bit much for me to put up with, even with 10 oz of Robitussin in my belly.

Oh, and they played H. That was fucking amazing. This tour I got to hear Opiate, which was equally rare but just didn't have the transcendence of the "as the snake is drowned" interlude. That shit put the zap on me, like I always knew it would.

And as much as I love Aenema as a closer (particularly when you're living in LA, heh), Lateralus definitely has/had the more powerful crescendo.

Mr. Dylanja
08-31-2007, 11:59 AM
I could listen to Danny Carey hit pencils on a desktop for hours, let alone his massive drum kit with his double-bass altering my heartbeat and his gong jarring my brain loose! Guy is gonna be ahead of his time 30 yrs from now!

I've caught them 5 times on the 10,000 days tour and have been pretty damn lucky.....

Gammage Auditorioum- Lipan Conjuring, The Patient and Right in Two
Theatre Under the Stars- Opiate
Tuscon Convention Center- Pushit
Bonnaroo-Flood (full intro)

They also closed all those shows with Aenima, I agree about Lateralus as a better closer. It just is so uplifting it makes you want to go do something positive. Although Aenima is always welcome when watching them here in "Arizona Bay".

The 5th time was @ Cricket Pavillion which was the worst cuz some moron hit maynard in the head with a bottle resulting in instrumental versions of The Pot and 46 & 2. I was second row from the rail, blazing spliffs left and right tho so it was still incredible!

RotationSlimWang
08-31-2007, 12:07 PM
As a drummer (well, former, but you never really stop) I admire Danny to no end--probably my favorite drummer from any band ever. Nonetheless, I have a staunch anti-solos stance--that shit is fucking boring.

The Salival versions of Pushit and even more so Third Eye would throw any show over the top for me. I wonder if they're ever going to do those again.

luckyface
08-31-2007, 01:03 PM
Gammage Auditorioum- The Patient and Right in Two

That was a good night. It was also the night the Suns stomped the Lakers in Game 7 (the one where Kobe wouldn't shoot).

Were these two songs not played much on the tour?

Mr. Dylanja
08-31-2007, 01:40 PM
Not much at all, The Patient less than a handful of times early on in the tour. It seems like they weren't sure how they wanted the set list to go and used this as sort of a fill-in.

Right in Two I just don't think they had it all the way down pat so they used it sparingly as well. More recently it has been showing up quite a bit more often.

I totally forgot the Gammage show is also THE ONLY TIME EVER that they've played LIPAN CONJURING!

5/6/06-I watched the Lakers game, actually it was the SUNS game! I'm glad it was a blowout cuz I was afraid I was going to miss some of the show if it came down to the wire. For the record Danny Carey wore his Kansas jersey that night, knowing the crowd what not be happy seeing him in purple and gold. After that series coincidentally he started wearing a MATRIX jersey!!!

Sidenote: Exactly one year to the day later 5/6/07 I saw them in Tucson (pretty weird I thought).

R3d Snapper
09-04-2007, 10:27 PM
So uh, the rumors are true.

R3d Snapper
09-04-2007, 10:59 PM
46 AND 2 ARE JUST AHEAD OF ME

Ill_Eagle
09-04-2007, 11:01 PM
HOLY SHITASS im going.

Boourns
09-04-2007, 11:55 PM
Fuck. I wonder if there's a chance of hearing H. or Pushit (Salival) at either of those shows.

Ill_Eagle
09-05-2007, 12:17 AM
Fuck. I wonder if there's a chance of hearing H. or Pushit (Salival) at either of those shows.

Holy shit i would love to hear h. and pushit live.

i was watching some videos of h. live, damn that shit is intense

Boourns
09-05-2007, 12:38 AM
Oooh, I know. Sigh, why can't they play H. every show instead of 46 & 2 or Stinkfist (they are great, don't get me wrong, but variety is the spice of life, especially when there's an even spicier spice available)

PassiveTheory
09-05-2007, 01:30 AM
I went to the first SD show, which was alright, but I'd trade the borefest that was the Wings for Marie two-parter for Pushit (which they played the second night... >>; ).

Boourns
09-05-2007, 01:32 AM
I heard Pushit (not the Salival version, though) and Prison Sex in 2001. That was a great show.

clarky123
09-05-2007, 05:38 AM
I saw a few people at coachella who had clearly not seen their "Tool" for a long time!

brando4n82
09-05-2007, 05:38 AM
Holy Shit! It is official!! This is gonna be one hell of a show. they better pull some classics out for this one. I'm talking some Hooker with a Penis, H, or Eulogy. And give me at least two songs from Opiate

RotationSlimWang
09-05-2007, 07:31 AM
Well I'll be goddamned. Wonder how much this shit's going to cost. If poorness keeps me out of those shows somebody's getting shot.

Mr. Dylanja
09-05-2007, 09:49 AM
Man o man, those boys better come to PHX or be at Vegoose or I might have to start whoring myself to get to a Cali show (maybe at Vegas 2 get 2 Cali?). So someone is going to hook up the presale password right? Pleez.

disgustipated
09-05-2007, 10:13 AM
This will sell out pretty quick...

I bet it's already sold out, actually.

remember kids, don't tell anyone... until monday.

disgustipated
09-05-2007, 10:24 AM
I went to the first SD show, which was alright, but I'd trade the borefest that was the Wings for Marie two-parter for Pushit (which they played the second night... >>; ).

You're kidding right?

Putting "borefest" in any conversation about Tool is enough to get yourself a good old-fashioned beat down.

You obviously know jack shit if you think Wings/10,000 days is a borefest.

Mr. Dylanja
09-05-2007, 10:36 AM
They took the LA dates down off of Ticketmaster......

Looks like somebody let it slip.

disgustipated
09-05-2007, 10:44 AM
see...sold out already.

Mr. Dylanja
09-05-2007, 10:48 AM
I dont think so, yesterday it said tickets go on sale this Fri 9/7/07. Tool's management probably had it pulled off until it is officially official.

God I hope they come to PHX and play the USAC!

Boourns
09-05-2007, 10:54 AM
You're kidding right?

Putting "borefest" in any conversation about Tool is enough to get yourself a good old-fashioned beat down.

You obviously know jack shit if you think Wings/10,000 days is a borefest.

10,000 Days is an exercise in mediocrity. Sorry.

disgustipated
09-05-2007, 10:55 AM
I dont think so, yesterday it said tickets go on sale this Fri 9/7/07. Tool's management probably had it pulled off until it is officially official.

it was a joke...

I personally think 10,000 days is one of their best tracks. It is their most personal, something they have never done. It represents where this band is at in this point in its career.

Mediocre it is not.

BlueDevil50
09-05-2007, 11:21 AM
any idea when these tickets will actually go on sale?

disgustipated
09-05-2007, 11:27 AM
what tickets?

brando4n82
09-05-2007, 11:33 AM

today it said tickets go on sale saturday at 10am, but i guess that means nothing now

R3d Snapper
09-05-2007, 08:54 PM
Blair on toolarmy, being the useless cunt that he usually is, apparently has no knowledge of these 2 dates. But someone did some investigating and...

"I called ticketmaster first and they said they dont know why it showed tool and not showing now. So then I called staples center, which is doing the nokia tickets. Staples center said it must be aproblem with the website, but tool is playing there on oct 31st and november first and that tickets are going on sale this saturday. Hope this was helpful"

Sladokusac
09-05-2007, 11:31 PM
saw them 2 days ago. for the 11th time now. the worst show ever. only 8 songs. maynard out of form. god bless those 2001 dates when they played for 2 hours+, with pushit, H, the grudge, parabola and 3 tracks from undertow in the set list.

disgustipated
09-06-2007, 06:50 AM
Blair on toolarmy, being the useless cunt that he usually is, apparently has no knowledge of these 2 dates.

He (acts like) has no knowledge because the dates, as far as the band is concerned, are not confirmed yet. He is playing TA for the gullible sheep a majority of them are. You should read between the lines, and take most of what he says as bullshit.

edit: for the record I believe the dates are confirmed, just not the on sale dates.

R3d Snapper
09-06-2007, 11:27 AM
Well I just figured he felt like being an asswipe, considering ticketmaster had the dates up.

Sushov23
09-06-2007, 11:32 AM
YES! I'm going to these shows, its a must. FUCK YEAH.

Mr. Dylanja
09-06-2007, 11:57 AM
Yo Randy-Roto, did they play Sober @ the HardRock show? I (think I) remember some type of mini-jam with Justin and Danny then Danny droppin off just as Justin starts the opening licks of Sober (slowed down, heavy as hell and badass!). Is this a legit flashback?

RotationSlimWang
09-06-2007, 12:25 PM
They definitely played Sober because the Tool virgins I went with were all excited about it and I was like, "Ew, what are we, frat boys?" That said, I can't say I remember too much about it specifically. I don't think it was different, but I was in a very forgetful state of mind.

suprefan
09-06-2007, 08:50 PM
This sucks if the onsales were moved because somebody put links up too early. And I was off this weekend so getting tickets wouldve bee slightly easier. And prices were $45 - $75. Chances are there is a middle ticket price in there also. Better come back up tomorrow night or soemthing. Also no advertisement in the L.A. Weekly or from GV which is kind of strange but I wouldnt put it past them to not advertise since EVERYONE knows about it by now anyway.

brokenDREAMS
09-06-2007, 09:20 PM
aeg live has only one of the shows listed (w/ onsale date + time):
http://www.aeglive.com/showdetail.php?id=15629&detail_type=event

I'm sure the second show will happen but have not found anything concrete yet (except for that posted ticketbastard link the other day).

Wheres the beef?
09-06-2007, 10:17 PM
Wow I have alot of responses for this thread.

Wings for Marie/10,000 days - Boourns I think you should relisten to this song again as it is quite good imo

Lateralus Tour/10,000 days tour - there are plusses and minuses for each. I think they even out in the end though. The psychadelic stage and lasers are just too fucking cool but the lateralus tour had disposition/reflection/triad/lateralus to close plus on average had 2 more songs each show. They need to take a fucking break. They tour way too much and I have personally experienced one of those shows alot people seem to be complaining about lately where its just not up to par. But then I find things like this on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onag3MMDWAI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ_0J8NRyEw

Tickets - I saw them on TM for going onsale saturday at 10. I'm fucking broke as joke after paying for hotel + plane to Vegoose (GOD DAM!) but....its fucking Tool.

Blair - I dont go to toolband anymore. I cant fucking stand him. If I saw him I would kick him in the nuts and say "thanks for that rad homemade vid you made of the guys jamming on lateralus" and run away.

Songs I wish they would play: Third Eye, Push It (alt), The Grudge, H, Jimmy

cansei de ser sexme
09-06-2007, 10:36 PM
I would love to see the scissor sisters at coachella again. Conflicting with Tool.

superfiction
09-06-2007, 11:55 PM
the lateralus tour slays the fuck out of the 10000 days tour. to this day that was one of the most amazing shows ive ever seen (tragically i only saw it once and got to see the 10000 days set 3 times). the set list was far superior and the band was much more cohesive. and yeah. fucking play third eye. i you look at the setlists from 99 its quite obvious that was the year to have seen them. 3rd eye, pushit, no quarter, jimmy. all in the same set? this shit would make me crap my pants. now we just get this greatest hits bull. i mean, i love those guys but come on now put in some effort

Sushov23
09-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Fucking shit, the new on-sale date is 9/22. That does not work for me, I'm going to be at street-scene. DAMMIT. Fuck it, i'm still going somehow.

Wheres the beef?
09-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Fucking shit, the new on-sale date is 9/22. That does not work for me, I'm going to be at street-scene. DAMMIT. Fuck it, i'm still going somehow.

You are going to be at street scene at 10 in the morning?

PassiveTheory
09-07-2007, 06:21 PM
Hey, he'd at least get to see the Village People...

Somewhat Damaged
09-09-2007, 12:45 AM
You are going to be at street scene at 10 in the morning?

He's gotta beat Chris to being first in line. ;)

A friend I went to Coachella 2006 with wondered why I wasn't a big Tool fan considering some of the other music I like (NIN, Smashing Pumpkins, etc.), and to remedy that I bought 10,000 Days. I gave it a few months, listened to it pretty intently, but it never really did anything for me so I traded it in. They've got Aenima on sale for $10 at Zia right now but last time I was in there, I found Lou Reed's Transformer and opted for that instead. I guess I've just never seen the allure of the band, and reading all of these impassioned responses about them makes me wish I did. Oh well.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-09-2007, 10:10 AM
the lateralus tour slays the fuck out of the 10000 days tour. to this day that was one of the most amazing shows ive ever seen (tragically i only saw it once and got to see the 10000 days set 3 times). the set list was far superior and the band was much more cohesive. and yeah. fucking play third eye. i you look at the setlists from 99 its quite obvious that was the year to have seen them. 3rd eye, pushit, no quarter, jimmy. all in the same set? this shit would make me crap my pants. now we just get this greatest hits bull. i mean, i love those guys but come on now put in some effort

I would have to agree even though I was really hammered when I saw them on the Lateralus tour and sober on the 10000 days tour...

brando4n82
09-22-2007, 12:01 PM
Well it now says dates in your are, but still not on sale =/ just thought id give you that updates thats not even news

Ill_Eagle
09-22-2007, 12:38 PM
What in the motherfuck is going on?!

garrett222
09-22-2007, 09:09 PM
Is tool the name of a band?

Wheres the beef?
09-22-2007, 09:18 PM
yes

garrett222
09-22-2007, 09:21 PM
oh. cool name.

garrett222
09-22-2007, 09:22 PM
Just kidding. anyway..i keep hearing this 'ed banger crew' thing..what's up with that. I know that Justice is a member of that..but who else...isnt' that just the record company?

R3d Snapper
09-22-2007, 11:41 PM
Just kidding. anyway..i keep hearing this 'ed banger crew' thing..what's up with that. I know that Justice is a member of that..but who else...isnt' that just the record company?

hardy fuckin har, anyways heres a little scrap of info I heard:

for what it's worth
The guy that ownes the LA Nokia Theatre shows was interviews on an LA news station today, Friday Spt. 21, and mentioned TOOL as one of the artists to be announcing shows soon there. Go figure...

orbit
09-23-2007, 12:49 AM
i keep hearing this 'ed banger crew' thing..what's up with that. I know that Justice is a member of that..but who else...isnt' that just the record company?

Yes, and besides Justice you can find good artists such as Mr Oizo and Feadz. Also a T-shirt designer and a bunch of his friends.

Wheres the beef?
09-23-2007, 06:44 PM
Whats the deal with the tickets? AEG had tickets on sale for yesterday for the longest time but I forgot to check to see if they actually went on sale. Anyone know?

brando4n82
09-25-2007, 06:37 AM
Whats the deal with the tickets? AEG had tickets on sale for yesterday for the longest time but I forgot to check to see if they actually went on sale. Anyone know?

Finally some fucking news, straight from the Horses mouth! (official website post)

24 September, 2007 (01:58pm)

TOOL TOUR

Although no dates are officially confirmed at this point, it appears that TOOL will be touring the WEST COAST of the USA from mid-NOVEMBER until X-MAS. As soon as these shows are confirmed, I will post the dates and venues on the websites.

woogie8666
09-26-2007, 08:17 PM
Tool is really, really bad. How about Green Day?

miscorrections
09-26-2007, 08:17 PM
what is with the alias explosion?

woogie8666
09-26-2007, 08:41 PM
what is with the alias explosion?

is there ever a time when you're not a know-it-all jerkass with an inflated and egregious sense of superiority?

miscorrections
09-26-2007, 08:45 PM
and didn't i say that to supre?

Wheres the beef?
09-26-2007, 08:52 PM
It doesnt count if you quote yourself using your alias.

miscorrections
09-26-2007, 08:53 PM
that made no sense in the context of this conversation.

Wheres the beef?
09-26-2007, 09:01 PM
I called you woogie's alias and hinted at a possible split personality.

miscorrections
09-26-2007, 09:17 PM
i can count the number of aliases i have on zero fingers.

Wheres the beef?
09-26-2007, 09:23 PM
Sorry. It was more of a joke but I dont think my jokes transfer very well onto the internet and so I could see how what I said could be just weird and not funny. But I had good intentions.

cansei de ser sexme
09-26-2007, 09:24 PM
YOU PHAIL

theburiedlife
09-27-2007, 12:22 AM
So are those Halloween tix sold out by now?

brando4n82
09-27-2007, 01:35 AM
Tool is really, really bad. How about Green Day?

not that any of this belings in this thread, but i would be wayyyyyyy down if Green Day played ONLY PRE - Nimrod material. Their last good album was Insomniac

Wheres the beef?
09-27-2007, 05:49 PM
So are those Halloween tix sold out by now?

YES

woogie8666
09-29-2007, 09:48 PM
not that any of this belings in this thread, but i would be wayyyyyyy down if Green Day played ONLY PRE - Nimrod material. Their last good album was Insomniac

Woot! I would poop my pants if that happened!

suprefan
09-29-2007, 10:58 PM
Check it out

29 September, 2007 (07:41pm)

STILL WAITING FOR (OFFICIAL) TOUR DATES

Remember what happened to the two Los Angeles Tool shows that were listed on TicketMaster? They (TicketMaster) had to pull them because... things change. As for the new tour dates, we (myself included) are still waiting for the shows to be confirmed. As of Friday (September 28), in speaking with the band's management, there were still a few details to be worked out before these dates could be confirmed. Once the shows are official, THEY WILL BE POSTED in the news and in the tour section on this site. Therefore, if you've seen some dates listed, these may or may not be accurate, depending on any last minute changes. Again, we hope to have the official dates soon.

brando4n82
09-30-2007, 05:33 AM
IT just makes sense for TOOL to play on Halloween, it would be a dream come true

brando4n82
09-30-2007, 12:39 PM
Just for speculations sake. How much do you think their setlist will differ, since they already played 2 dates in LA last year.

suprefan
09-30-2007, 02:09 PM
IT just makes sense for TOOL to play on Halloween, it would be a dream come true

Uh huh, and the set will change. Who knows what will get played. Justget tickets I guess. This is going on sale in a couple of weeks, it has to.

RotationSlimWang
09-30-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm hoping it's a different set list, but I really wouldn't say it's guaranteed at all. LA hasn't gotten to see the current, fully evolved version of their arena show. And frankly, it's been a long time since Tool deviated drastically from their setlist late in the tour.

suprefan
09-30-2007, 05:26 PM
A couple of dates have surfaced, looks like its going to be semi extensive if it starts in L.a. and goes east.

Friday, 11/16/07 Toyota Center Houston, TX

Saturday 11/17/07 New Orleans Arena NO

Tickets for New Orleans go on sale next Saturday at 10am

brando4n82
10-03-2007, 08:29 AM
OFFICIAL TOUR DATES

11/14 - Austin, TX @ Frank Erwin Center (onsale 10/5)

11/16 - Houston, TX @ Toyota Center (onsale 10/5)

11/17 - New Orleans, LA @ New Orleans Arena (onsale 10/6)

11/23 - Casper, WY @ Casper Events Center (onsale 10/6)

11/27 - Saskatoon, SK @ Credit Union Centre (onsale 10/5)

12/10 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theatre

12/11 - Los Angeles, CA @ Nokia Theatre