PDA

View Full Version : Last Ministry Album?/Sgt. Peppers

brando4n82
08-17-2007, 11:30 AM
Does anyone have any sources on Jourgenson coming out with one last Ministry album before he calls it quits? I need to see them live before that happens.

ALSO! Did anyone go to the 40th Anniversary of Sgt. Peppers at the Hollywood Bowl last week? Al Jourgenson came out and did vocals for "Golden Slumbers" and Sin was on guitar.....let me just tell you, you know what, i don't even know what to say except for everybody in the crowd Hated it, except for me. The vocals were soo harsh and no one even knew what Ministry was because everyone there was like, over 50. It was fucking AWESOME though. Any Comments/Opinions on this?

bug on your lip
08-17-2007, 11:45 AM
isn't this old news ?

i could swear they came thru Minneapolis last year sayin that was their last tour/last album

M Sparks
08-17-2007, 12:08 PM
I've never heard that. I bet he lays low for a couple years and tries to run some kind of 30th anniversary gimmick for 2011.

I've seen them three times. First in '96 on Filth Pig tour, they were kind of lame.

Saw them on the Animostitosia tour...that was probably their best show. They had kind of rebooted and gotten away from the sludge metal. They actually did a song from Twitch for an encore! It was also the smallest venue I ever saw them in.

And I saw them last year. Ministry itself was good, but too loud and muddy. But that was the tour where they had a full Revolting Cocks set as an opener. Probably the most fun hour I've ever had at a show.