PDA

View Full Version : songs where you can hear something you shouldn't

chairmenmeow47
08-16-2007, 12:44 PM
so, i'm listening to "steven's last night in town" by ben folds five. i happen to have my volume up extra loud today to drown out the constant throat clearer in my office. i completely forgot that at the end, when he last says "that every night now will be stevens...." that you can hear a phone ring and someone laughing.

anyways, what are some other songs that have something you probably shouldn't hear in the background? i think it's hilarious :)

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 12:46 PM
in Radiohead's how I make my millions you can hear Thom's girlfriend (Or wife?) Rachael cleaning dishes...

bug on your lip
08-16-2007, 12:49 PM
i swear i heard Ivy queef at 2:02 mark of The Bloodhound Gang's "Fire Water Burn"

J~$$$
08-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Go to the song The Great Gig In the Sky. Around the 3:32 mark of the song and you will hear a womens voice faintly saying "if you can hear this little whisper, I never said I was afraid of dying."

gazercmh
08-16-2007, 12:59 PM
at the end of the beatles a day in the life you can hear the air conditioner in the studio.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 01:05 PM
at the end of Neutral Milk Hotel's Oh Comely, some one screams holy shit...

TomAz
08-16-2007, 01:06 PM
so, i'm listening to "steven's last night in town" by ben folds five. i happen to have my volume up extra loud today to drown out the constant throat clearer in my office. i completely forgot that at the end, when he last says "that every night now will be stevens...." that you can hear a phone ring and someone laughing.

anyways, what are some other songs that have something you probably shouldn't hear in the background? i think it's hilarious :)

"shouldn't?"

I think these people leave these in on purpose. You are intended to hear them.

Mr.Nipples
08-16-2007, 02:08 PM
led zeppelin recorded some stuff outdoors so on some instances you can hear commercial airliners buzzing overhead if you listen hard enough.

thinnerair
08-16-2007, 02:16 PM
led zeppelin recorded some stuff outdoors so on some instances you can hear commercial airliners buzzing overhead if you listen hard enough.

i usually listen to led zeppelin pretty hard. thank you.