PDA

View Full Version : Selling on EBAY

BlueDevil50
08-14-2007, 10:36 PM
ok i just sold a ticket on ebay and the buyer claims to have already paid me...but i got no confirmation email and i cant find the payment anywhere on paypal! has anyone sold on ebay before? if yes, please help me find where the payment goes

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 10:39 PM
Don't send shit. Ask him how he paid.

sonofhal
08-14-2007, 10:42 PM
Paypal will email you whenever anyone pays you, and so will ebay. Also, you can log into your paypal account and check there too.

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 10:46 PM
If he payed, you would know. Unless he sent a Money Order or something like that.

BlueDevil50
08-14-2007, 10:50 PM
word...im no dummy and gonna sent the ticket in good faith haha...

but ya, i think i had to upgrade my paypal account to "premier" to be able to accept payments, or atleast i hope thats it. but even after that, no sign of the payment showed up

Wheres the beef?
08-14-2007, 10:51 PM
For sure. Dont send anything. Paypal will clearly show you having been paid by him. Tell homeboy you didnt get the funds and to check his shit. If he paid in money order then wait for it in the mail. Also wait for it to clear the bank as well 3-4 days.

ThomThom
08-14-2007, 11:07 PM
For sure. Dont send anything. Paypal will clearly show you having been paid by him. Tell homeboy you didnt get the funds and to check his shit. If he paid in money order then wait for it in the mail. Also wait for it to clear the bank as well 3-4 days.

This is so big when getting rid of shit on Ebay, do not send anything out until that payment completely clears!

Wheres the beef?
08-14-2007, 11:08 PM
word...im no dummy and gonna sent the ticket in good faith haha...

but ya, i think i had to upgrade my paypal account to "premier" to be able to accept payments, or atleast i hope thats it. but even after that, no sign of the payment showed up

No I think you have to be "verified" and/or have your physical address "verified" but the actual process for doing so I am not sure as I did mine many years ago.

Mr.Nipples
08-14-2007, 11:09 PM
ebay pisses me off...

miscorrections
08-14-2007, 11:20 PM
i love ebay, it's my addiction.

suprefan
08-15-2007, 05:43 PM
Have the buyer show you proof that they paid, they also get an e mail stating a payment was made to you.

edit: And whats the idiots feedback score?

brokenDREAMS
08-15-2007, 09:16 PM
this is a little off topic but I think I found our boy delta selling some arcade fire tickets at the bowl on ebay for a very large amount...$651 + shipping!
Item number: 200141555818 + 200142273941

Sorry, some jackass in craigslist was selling underworld box tickets today for $165 and I quickly responded to get them right. The guy then emails me back saying I just found out I can sell these at a higher price so there now listed @ $225 each! I'm just in a pissy mood because of that I then I found the ebay listing and recalled that people here called delta a scalper so thought to expose him in the act. I feel better now...

RotationSlimWang
08-15-2007, 09:22 PM
Um... what are you exposing, exactly? We all knew it. He's a scalper. People hated him for much bigger reasons than that, though. I'd scalp if I could, fuck it.

ThomThom
08-15-2007, 09:43 PM
I don't think this board will EVER get over Delta being a scalper...*sigh*

Wheres the beef?
08-15-2007, 09:57 PM
What if it was like Rage tickets or something? Or some band whos fans you hated?

suprefan
08-15-2007, 09:58 PM

Yet people will still get pissed at me sometimes over $40 f***ing dollars.

this is a little off topic but I think I found our boy delta selling some arcade fire tickets at the bowl on ebay for a very large amount...$651 + shipping!
Item number: 200141555818 + 200142273941

Sorry, some jackass in craigslist was selling underworld box tickets today for $165 and I quickly responded to get them right. The guy then emails me back saying I just found out I can sell these at a higher price so there now listed @ $225 each! I'm just in a pissy mood because of that I then I found the ebay listing and recalled that people here called delta a scalper so thought to expose him in the act. I feel better now...

Thats not him, his ebay handle is the same as his message board one. He just hocked an Arcade fire poster though. And I doubt he would be a member of Ebay for this long, that means he wouldve been what like 16 when he started doing it, which I doubt cause that idiot wouldnt knwo how to sell anythign at that point.

ThomThom
08-15-2007, 09:59 PM
Yet people will still get pissed at me sometimes over $40 f***ing dollars.

Chris, if it means anything, I still think your a good guy...*sniff*

Wheres the beef?
08-15-2007, 10:29 PM
...group hug

crazzz2007
08-15-2007, 10:29 PM

i've said this many times, but i'll say it again....we did not hate delta because he was a scalper. there are many scalpers yet only delta was loathed.

delta was much worse than a scalper. the reason we first came to hate him is because he accused a couple of people of being scalpers. only later did we come to find out he was a scalper himself. fucking hypocrite.

ThomThom
08-15-2007, 10:30 PM
...group hug

EMBRACE IT!

ThomThom
08-15-2007, 10:32 PM
Blue Devil, give us an update bitch...

suprefan
08-15-2007, 10:40 PM
Who knows, he was trying to get ''best offer'' on his Justice ticket, but ewiggy gets it now.

Wheres the beef?
08-15-2007, 10:42 PM
i've said this many times, but i'll say it again....we did not hate delta because he was a scalper. there are many scalpers yet only delta was loathed.

delta was much worse than a scalper. the reason we first came to hate him is because he accused a couple of people of being scalpers. only later did we come to find out he was a scalper himself. fucking hypocrite.

Plus the guy was a douche.

End of story.

K