PDA

View Full Version : DFW airport is officially the first ring of hell

Wheres the beef?
08-10-2007, 08:58 PM
Seriously. Every fucking time I fly to Dallas some shit happens when I am trying to leave. It's a never ending fucking battle.

FUCK YOU DFW!

luckyface
08-10-2007, 09:33 PM
The last time I went through DFW, I found out my grandmother died. Fuck you DFW!

orbit
08-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Next time don't fly to DFW.

rage patton
08-11-2007, 12:06 AM
Last Summer I had to take a connecting flight from DFW.

The Taco Bell was closed so I had to get Wendy's.

Fuck you DFW!!!

tessalasset
08-11-2007, 12:47 AM
I completely agree. I fucking hate that airport.

TomAz
08-11-2007, 05:44 AM
the worst designed airport on the planet. no others even come close.

joppy-slow
08-11-2007, 06:25 AM
Seriously. Every fucking time I fly to Dallas some shit happens when I am trying to leave. It's a never ending fucking battle.

FUCK YOU DFW!

I haven't flown to DFW in quite some time, but I will take your word for it..Flying in general makes going to the dentist look like a fucking cake walk these days..

I would say the second ring of hell is having to fix broken sprinklers heads, which I will be doing in about 30 minutes on this gorgeous Sat. morning...

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-11-2007, 08:12 AM
Hey so I have never been but what is Dallas like? We have established that the airport is shite but is the city worth visiting? I really want to check out Austin but is there anywhere else in Texas worth visiting?

nothingman00
08-11-2007, 08:27 AM
Hey so I have never been but what is Dallas like? We have established that the airport is shite but is the city worth visiting? I really want to check out Austin but is there anywhere else in Texas worth visiting?

No. Just go to Austin. Dallas is a credit-card millionaire city and aspires to be the southern New York. Every other place in Texas sucks sweaty goat sac. Trust me on this. Denton isn't bad and has a good live music scene (because North Texas is there and it's a semi-liberal music school). Fuck this state (besides glorious, wondrous Austin). I recommend going during SXSW, but any old weekend will do.

roberto73
08-11-2007, 09:06 AM
I fly through DFW every winter when I go visit the family in Ohio, simply because I don't have to worry about snow problems the way I would if I connected through Denver or Minneapolis or Chicago. But every time I have to take that stupid tram from terminal to terminal I think, "Maybe dealing with snow wouldn't be so bad."