PDA

View Full Version : So I was channel surfing.. and I see FOX NEWS talking about Pearl Jam at Lollapalooza

instinct
08-10-2007, 09:00 PM
It says O'Reily factor at the bottom.. but some chick is hosting.. Apparently their set was supposed to be streamed live from AT&T but they didn't show the part where Pearl Jam was doing their own version of "Another Brick in the Wall" They say something like "George Bush leave them kids alone".. I guess AT&T didn't show that song..

It was a lot like when the Rage Against The Machine news was recently on there for their anti-bush propaganda at Coachella.

but the part that got me was when the host of Fox News said something like "Maybe they are making a big deal out of this, to give this unknown festival more publicity" LOL.. Lollapalooza is one of America's largest festivals..

I think I should just re-write this to make it more clear.. but I'll just wait until the clip is on YouTube.. so you'll see what I'm talking about.

suprefan
08-10-2007, 09:01 PM
Yeah I read this article on the paper today about it. Man FOX News will jump on anything, since they did the Rage thing. ATT censored it and they usualyl do not, they blame it on the person who was doing it being jealous and crap. What a joke.

menikmati
08-10-2007, 09:23 PM
this has got to stop. I really really hate FOX.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-11-2007, 08:45 AM
And to think, Rupert Murdoch now owns the Wall Street Journal. I wonder it if will turn into the Fox News of Newspapers now...