PDA

View Full Version : Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

summerkid
08-09-2007, 01:57 PM
Best children's cartoon show in the past 10 years! I've been watching some marathon on cartoon network for the past two hours.

CuervoPH
08-09-2007, 02:11 PM
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is also quite good. There was a brilliant episode where Grim is having a nightmare and says 'This is not my beautiful house...this is not my beautiful wife...' and he wakes up and Billy is standing over him saying, 'Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...'

But yeah...Foster's has some great characters.

amyzzz
08-09-2007, 02:44 PM
I watched Foster's coming off acid. It seemed pretty cool then...

rage patton
08-09-2007, 02:44 PM
I love Foster's. I think that show is brilliant. My girlfriend likes Billy and Mandy better though.

Everyone better get ready for Yo Gabba Gabba though. THAT show will blow you away. It a new pre-schoolers show comming Nicolodeon sometimes this August. It also features many musical guests, such as The Aquabats, The Aggrolites and Biz Markee.

ggrOcBWqHiU

Cant wait!!!

thefunkylama
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
Children.

amyzzz
08-09-2007, 03:15 PM
Yeah, I watched it with my kids.

Alchemy
08-09-2007, 04:28 PM
The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy is also quite good. There was a brilliant episode where Grim is having a nightmare and says 'This is not my beautiful house...this is not my beautiful wife...' and he wakes up and Billy is standing over him saying, 'Same as it ever was...same as it ever was...'

But yeah...Foster's has some great characters.

Haha, no kid is going to get that reference. I bet the creaters are hoping that their parents will catch it.

summerkid
08-09-2007, 04:39 PM
I love Foster's. I think that show is brilliant. My girlfriend likes Billy and Mandy better though.

Everyone better get ready for Yo Gabba Gabba though. THAT show will blow you away. It a new pre-schoolers show comming Nicolodeon sometimes this August. It also features many musical guests, such as The Aquabats, The Aggrolites and Biz Markee.

ggrOcBWqHiU

Cant wait!!!

I'm pretty sure you have to be on drugs to enjoy that show, but i'll check it out.

Alchemy
08-09-2007, 04:44 PM
Does anybody know what this show is?

7HmkLu24w2o

That's Andrew Bird in it.

miscorrections
08-09-2007, 04:53 PM
jack's big music show.

amyzzz
08-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Awesome. Thanks for posting that. I can show it to my kids again.

All That I Am
08-09-2007, 07:21 PM

ggrOcBWqHiU

Cant wait!!!

I can totally see The GO! Team on that show at some point.

full on idle
08-09-2007, 07:51 PM
TG!T makes me warm and happy inside of my heart.

I am going to fight off all you bitches and marry Andrew Bird. Or at least hire him to live in a box under my bed.

JustSteve
08-09-2007, 07:54 PM

my friend does that show, he just so happens to be the singer of the aquabats, as well. it's great timing for that show considering my daughter just turned 18 months old. she isn't really even into tv yet, which is great, but she will definitely be a fan of yo gabba gabba when the time comes.

the premiere is august 20th on nick jr., the a.m. programming on nick.

JelloPuddingChat
08-09-2007, 11:23 PM
The green monster and the cyclops are originally from the aquabats universe. That's so awesome.

PrettyRagdoll
08-09-2007, 11:36 PM
Foster's and Billy & Mandy are full of win

woogie846
08-10-2007, 12:44 AM
I think the Shins and Jeff Tweedy are gonna be on Yo Gabba Gabba, too.

rage patton
08-15-2007, 02:20 AM
my friend does that show, he just so happens to be the singer of the aquabats, as well. it's great timing for that show considering my daughter just turned 18 months old. she isn't really even into tv yet, which is great, but she will definitely be a fan of yo gabba gabba when the time comes.

the premiere is august 20th on nick jr., the a.m. programming on nick.

Woh. Wait. What? Your friend is MC Bat Commander?
That is sweet! They are so awesome live!
Any insider info on the new album? Or a full tour? In specific, Vancouver BC?

I can totally see The GO! Team on that show at some point.

They would be pretty awesome, and a great fit.

I think the Shins and Jeff Tweedy are gonna be on Yo Gabba Gabba, too.

I believe I heard that somewhere as well. I think it may have been the Aqubats website actually.

Even though this show was obviously made by people on a TON of drugs, it seems like it will be an awesome show. All those musical acts getting involved is quite cool.

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 02:59 AM
Yo Gabba Gabba has Flaming Lips written all over it.