PDA

View Full Version : Eddie Vedder and Kid Rock sitting in a bar.

thinnerair
08-09-2007, 06:53 AM
Apparently EV and Kid Rock played in a golf outing somewhere 2 days ago and at night, decided to go to some tiny, hole in the wall bar.

They wound up sitting in with the random band that was playing there.

Could you imagine?

http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingReg.jsp?Uc=xue5igu.aj7vlaoy&Uy=1130vn&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=961434759631_845306930306 (http://adobe.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingReg.jsp?Uc=xue5igu.aj7vlaoy&Uy=1130vn&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0&UV=961434759631_845306930306)

kreutz2112
08-09-2007, 07:02 AM
It looks like they sort of stole the thunder from the band that was playing...either way that would have been cool.

thinnerair
08-09-2007, 07:05 AM
What if this band had spent all this time preparing material for a show...like a label showcase, only to get outshined by stupid kid rock and his white hat and eddie vedder grabbing a mic and stealing their sunshine?

whatever, it would still be cool...i think its funny that those two dudes golf together.

shoegazer76
08-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Ah man I thought this was gonna be a joke! So Eddie Vedder & Kid rock are sitting in a bar next to a catholic priest & right wing rebublican.................

crazzz2007
08-09-2007, 07:12 AM
that band got 1000 times more attention than they ever would have if kid rock and vedder hadn't been there.

TomAz
08-09-2007, 07:20 AM
John was sitting outside his local pub one day, enjoying a quiet pint and generally feeling good about himself, when a nun suddenly appears at his table and starts decrying the evils of drink.

"You should be ashamed of yourself young man! Drinking is a Sin! Alcohol is the blood of the devil!"

Now John gets pretty annoyed about this, and goes on the offensive.

"How do you know this, Sister?"

"My Mother Superior told me so."

"But have you ever had a drink yourself? How can you be sure that what you are saying is right?"

"Don't be ridiculous--of course I have never taken alcohol myself"

"Then let me buy you a drink - if you still believe afterwards that it is evil I will give up drink for life"

"How could I, a Nun, sit outside this public house drinking?!"

"I'll get the barman to put it in a teacup for you, then no one will ever know."

The Nun reluctantly agrees, so John goes inside to the bar.

"Another pint for me, and a triple vodka on the rocks", then he lowers his voice and says to the barman "and could you put the vodka in a teacup?"

"Oh no! It's not that Nun again is it?"

thinnerair
08-09-2007, 07:46 AM
TWO TEXANS

Two men from Texas were sitting at a bar, when a young lady nearby began to choke on a hamburger. She gasped and gagged, and one Texan turned to the other and said, "That little gal is havin' a bad time. I'm a gonna go over there and help."
He ran over to the young lady, held both sides of her head in his big, Texan hands, and asked, "Kin ya swaller?" Gasping, she shook her head no.
He asked, "Kin ya breathe?" Still gasping, she again shook her head no. With that, he yanked up her skirt, pulled down her panties and licked her on the butt. The young woman was so shocked that she coughed up the piece of hamburger and began to breathe on her own.
The Texan sat back down with his friend and said, "Ya know, it's sure amazin' how that hind-lick maneuver always works."

shoegazer76
08-09-2007, 07:52 AM
Awesome!!! keep em comin' this is the unoffical bar joke thread from here on out.

kreutz2112
08-09-2007, 07:58 AM
both those jokes are great.

M Sparks
08-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Nuns who don't drink. That IS funny. ;)

thinnerair
08-09-2007, 08:15 AM
an oldie but a goodie.

There were these two guys in a bar, which was on the 20th floor of a building. The first man said " I bet you $100 I can jump out that window and come straight back in!" The second man says "Ok, sure." and the barman holds the bet. The first man jumps out the window and disappears for a second before jumping straight back in. Disappointed about losing the $100, the second man says: " I'll bet you another $100 you can't do it again." So the barman holds the bet. Sure enough, the first man jumps out the window, disappears for a second, then jumps straight back in. Thinking he must have caught a freak gust of wind, the second man says "Ok, I bet you $300 I can jump out the window and come straight back in." The first man says" Ok, sure." The second man jumps out the window and falls to the footpath below. He is dead. Back up in the bar, the barman says to the first man " Gee, you can be a bastard when you're drunk, Superman."

fober
08-09-2007, 08:28 AM
hahah the lead singer got hosed.

msklvr
08-09-2007, 08:45 AM
A black guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.

The bartender says, "Hey, cool! Where'd you get that thing?"

The parrot responds, "Africa."

heh heh

Mr.Nipples
08-09-2007, 08:53 AM
that cisco adler guy is everywhere...

fatbastard
08-09-2007, 09:27 AM
A black guy walks into a bar with a parrot on his shoulder.

The bartender says, "Hey, cool! Where'd you get that thing?"

The parrot responds, "Africa."

heh heh

Your not right.

JustSteve
08-09-2007, 09:27 AM
a horse walks into a bar...bartender says "why the long face?".

a man walks into a bar...he says "ouch".

a piece of cheese walks into a bar and the bartender says "we don't serve your kind here". the piece of cheese walks out shouting "why are you so lactose intolerant?".

psychic friend
08-09-2007, 09:44 AM
he looks puffy

woogie846
08-09-2007, 12:20 PM
Ooh ooh my turn!

So a guy walks into a bar and the bartender says, "What can I get you?" And the guy says "I'll have a mar......tini." Then the bartender says, "What's with the pause?" And the guy says "I'm a bear!!"

kreutz2112
08-09-2007, 12:23 PM
I dont get that one unless pause = paws.

psychic friend
08-09-2007, 08:27 PM
I dont get that one unless pause = paws.

duh

nothingman00
08-09-2007, 08:55 PM
What do Michael Jackson and caviar both have in common?

They both come on little crackers.

MichaelJackson
08-09-2007, 08:59 PM
jokes on you. i havent been able to ejaculate since the mid 80's.

psychic friend
08-09-2007, 08:59 PM
A horse walks into a bar
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/484726145_0d666f2484.jpg?v=0

the bartender says

"why the long face?"

luckyface
08-09-2007, 09:03 PM
I love Michael Jackson jokes! Here are a couple of my favorites.

Q: What's the difference between a grocery bag and Michael Jackson?
A: One is white, plastic, and harmful to children, the other carries groceries.

Q: What's the difference between Neil Armstrong and Michael Jackson?
A: One was the first man to do the moonwalk, the other fucks little boys in the ass.

clarky123
08-23-2007, 02:58 AM
Q. What do Michael Jackson and Santa Claus have in common?

A. Both like to empty their sacks in childrens bedrooms.

clarky123
08-23-2007, 03:03 AM
A priest kept Cocks at his parish and one evening a cock went missing. At mass the priest asked "who has a cock?" All the men stood up. "No I meant whos seen a cock" All the women got up. "No, no, whos seen a cock that isnt theirs" Half the women got up. "Oh, for gods sake, whos seen my cock!" All the choir boys stood up.

clarky123
08-23-2007, 03:07 AM
Whats the difference between a Stoat and a Weasel?

A Weasel is weasily recognisable but a Stoat is stotally different.

clarky123
08-23-2007, 04:23 AM
You know you are a Redneck when:

You can tell your age by the number of rings in the bathtub.
You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
You and your dog use the same tree.
You consider your license plate personalized because your dad made it in prison.
Your family tree does not fork.
Your gunrack has a gunrack.

clarky123
08-23-2007, 04:32 AM
Continued..........
Your house doesn't have curtains, but your truck does.
You have been fired from a construction job because of your appearance.
If the fifth grade is referred to as "your senior year”.
You've been on TV more than five times describing the sound of a tornado.
You're probably a redneck if you can burp and say your name at the same time.

clarky123
08-23-2007, 04:43 AM
Continued.............
You've ever worn a tube top to a wedding.
You think a Volvo is part of a woman's anatomy.
You had to remove a toothpick for your wedding pictures.
You have to go outside to get something out of the fridge.
Someone asks to see your ID and you show them your belt buckle.
You won't stop at a rest area if you have an empty beer can in the car.
You have a special baseball cap for formal occasions.

thinnerair
08-23-2007, 04:51 AM
wow...you really like it in here, dontcha?

clarky123
08-23-2007, 05:05 AM
IM BORED!!

clarky123
08-23-2007, 05:06 AM
A lady goes into a bar with her goose.
The bartender comes up to her and says, ‘‘why did you have to bring the pig in with you?''
Then the lady answered, ''Excuse me, I think this is a goose.''
And the bartender says, ''Excuse me, I was talking to the goose.''

clarky123
08-23-2007, 05:12 AM
A man was sitting in a bar and noticed a group of people using sign language. He also noticed that the bartender was using sign language to speak to them.

When the bartender returned to him, the man asked how he had learned to use sign language. The bartender explained that these were regular customers and had taught him to speak in sign. The man thought that was great.

A few minutes later the man noticed that the people in the group were waving their hands around very wildly. The bartender looked over and signed "Now cut that out! I warned you!" and threw the group out of the bar.

The man asked why he had done that and the bartender said, "If I told them once I told them 100 times - NO SINGING IN THE BAR!"