PDA

View Full Version : Pearl Jam Vic show Download Links

nothingman00
08-08-2007, 07:25 PM
I'd put this in the regular Mix thread, but figured there were only a couple people who even care about this show and those people may not visit the other thread. Considering this is already being lauded as one of the top-5 PJ shows ever (1,300 capacity and wicked setlist), I thought I'd post it.

From www.thearmyreserve.blogspot.com (dl links are below setlist)

Source Info:
Source: Schoeps MK4s > Rmod box > TCD-D100
Conversion: PCM-R300 > USBPre > Soundforge 7.0b > shntool 2.0.3 > FLAC 1.1.2

Show Info:
Show #13 Of The 2007 World Tour

Disc One:

01. Intro
02. Trouble (Ed Solo)
03. Dead Man (Ed Solo)
04. I Used To Work In Chicago (Ed Solo)
05. Improv (Ed Solo)
06. Picture In A Frame (Ed Solo)
07. Intro
08. All Or None
09. Education
10. Sad
11. In Hiding
12. Parachutes
13. I'm Open
14. Wishlist
15. Down
16. Undone
17. Off He Goes
18. Hard To Imagine

Disc Two:

01. Gods' Dice
02. Worldwide Suicide
03. Rats
04. Gone
05. Why Go?
06. No More (Ed Solo)
07. Inside Job
08. Low Light
09. Love Reign O'er Me
10. Comatose
11. Black Diamond
12. Sonic Reducer
13. Indifference (w/ Ben Harper)

Download Links (FLAC):

Coming Soon...

Download Links (mp3):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZVUK0B5Z
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6TH8FQZ0

The FLAC files will be up tomorrow. The mp3 download contains 10C photos and Artwork. Remember, all mp3 files are tagged to ensure that they are for personal use only. If participating in a trade you will have to use the FLACs. If this rule is not respected, The Army Reserve will cease to function as a source of bootlegs.

pewter14
08-09-2007, 12:19 AM
Covering Black Diamond by Kiss ... Matt Cameron singing (ed not even on stage) ... I've seen snipets ... freakin' awesome.

Just DL'd this and will listen tomorrow ... hoping this becomes a DVD at some point.

bmack86
08-09-2007, 12:21 AM
That's a great setlist.

bballarl
08-09-2007, 12:22 AM
I need to listen to more of their music. The only album I've heard all the way through/own is Ten.

nothingman00
08-09-2007, 02:16 AM
Andrew, this is a good place to start. Not many "hits" here, though these are the cult faves for the most part. Eddie often covers Cat Stevens' "Trouble" and it always kills me (in a good way). "Dead Man" was written specifically for the movie, "Dead Man Walking". Hard to Imagine, Undone, Education, I'm Open, In Hiding (excellent version), and All or None are all fanclub faves. Actually, I think "I'm Open" has probably only been played a handful of times, and certainly not within the past 8-9 years. I mean, it's just a spectacular setlist. I did find it interesting that "Black", "Jeremy", "Yellow Ledbetter" were all left off the actual Lolla setlist. I figured they'd definitely close with Yellow Ledbetter, and thought they'd play Black. With all the recent school shootings, I think they;ve backed off of Jeremy for the most part. But if you;re looking for a great setlist full of rarely played songs, then this is a show worth dl'ing.

kreutz2112
08-09-2007, 07:09 AM
thank you sooo much!!!

If they would have played the Vic two nights in a row I would have gone to this, but I couldnt fork out the cash for just one night.

pewter14
08-09-2007, 11:14 AM
Andrew, this is a good place to start. Not many "hits" here, though these are the cult faves for the most part. Eddie often covers Cat Stevens' "Trouble" and it always kills me (in a good way). "Dead Man" was written specifically for the movie, "Dead Man Walking". Hard to Imagine, Undone, Education, I'm Open, In Hiding (excellent version), and All or None are all fanclub faves. Actually, I think "I'm Open" has probably only been played a handful of times, and certainly not within the past 8-9 years. I mean, it's just a spectacular setlist. I did find it interesting that "Black", "Jeremy", "Yellow Ledbetter" were all left off the actual Lolla setlist. I figured they'd definitely close with Yellow Ledbetter, and thought they'd play Black. With all the recent school shootings, I think they;ve backed off of Jeremy for the most part. But if you;re looking for a great setlist full of rarely played songs, then this is a show worth dl'ing.

I'm open ... PJ has played it all of 4 times ... but, all seem recent ...

When PJ has played I'm Open (http://pearljam.com/songs/song.php?song=ImOpen)

Listening to this now and really wish I was there (I tried) ... Hard to Imagine is probably the best I've heard from this set ... but, I just heard it.

If you're looking for a studio album ... I'd suggest Lost Dogs ... 2 cds of all the tunes that didn't make the cut for the 8 studio albums they've had (it spans many years of the band) ... man, they didn't release a TON of fantastic material ... several of the songs from that 2 cd set are in this set list ... "Sad" is one of them and is also beconing a fan favorite.

nothingman00
08-09-2007, 11:31 AM

Listening to this now and really wish I was there (I tried) ... Hard to Imagine is probably the best I've heard from this set ... but, I just heard it.

If you're looking for a studio album ... I'd suggest Lost Dogs ... 2 cds of all the tunes that didn't make the cut for the 8 studio albums they've had (it spans many years of the band) ... man, they didn't release a TON of fantastic material ... several of the songs from that 2 cd set are in this set list ... "Sad" is one of them and is also beconing a fan favorite.

Yes, Hard to Imagine is probably in my top-3 PJ tracks ever (along with Release and Present Tense) and then with "Lost Dogs" you get Footsteps, Down, Undone, U (a fun song when played live-but nothing much to it), Yellow Ledbetter (of course), actually I just looked at the tracklist and the entire CD-2 of Lost Dogs is stellar (though Last Kiss and Drifting aren't really favorites of mine)... Also, at the end of Bee Girl (6 minutes after, I believe), there's a hidden track informally called 4.20/02 that Ed wrote about Layne Staley after he died, basically telling everyone that has made a career by imitating his (Layne's) singing style to fuck off.
"so all you fools (fuckers)
who sing just like him
feel free to do so now
cuz he's dead

using, using, using
the using takes toll
isolation
just so happy to be one
sad to, sad to think
sad to think of him more

lonesome friend, we all knew
always hoped you'd pull through
no blame, no blame
no blame, it could be you
using, you can't grow old using

so sing just like him, fuckers
it won't offend him
just me
because he's dead"

I agree though, buy Lost Dogs as it gives you some Ten-era material on through their (at the time) current material... My favorite studio album is without a doubt "No Code". Such a vastly underrated album.

EDIT: Also, download a free show or two, or at least some of their cover versions of certian songs. Andrew, I know you're a big Neil Finn fan and PJ covered several Split Endz' and Crowded House songs. I know they covered "I Got You", "World Where You Live", and a couple others. Also frequently cover Sonic Reducer by Dead Boys, Hide Your Love Away-Beatles, several Neil Young tracks, Baba O'Riley and several others by the Who, some Tom Petty, X, even one Dead Kennedy's Song. There's a bootleg-set compiled of all their covers. I'll try to find my copy and upload it to the "MP3/Mix" Thread.

nothingman00
08-09-2007, 11:41 AM

Interesting that the official PJ site lists 4 times played for I'm Open. I have a copy of them playing it during the No Code tour as sort of an intro. I'll check www.fivehorizons.com and figure out when that was... Maybe I'm just dreaming this, but i seem to remember searching for live versions of I'm Open several years ago, and finding a handful of times played (all within a couple months of each other at the beginning of that tour).

pewter14
08-09-2007, 11:57 AM
ok, I just got to the cover of Black Diamond ... sick!

even if they screwed it up the first time.

luckyface
08-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Interesting that the official PJ site lists 4 times played for I'm Open. I have a copy of them playing it during the No Code tour as sort of an intro. I'll check www.fivehorizons.com and figure out when that was... Maybe I'm just dreaming this, but i seem to remember searching for live versions of I'm Open several years ago, and finding a handful of times played (all within a couple months of each other at the beginning of that tour).

Yeah, I am pretty sure they played it in Europe (Italy maybe?) at least once back in 96. There are a couple of discrepancies here and there with 5H and the PJ site.

nothingman00
08-09-2007, 12:22 PM
They played a couple soundchecks in '96 with I'm Open, but I know for a fact that I have a copy of it circa '96 on one of my many, many PJ boots. I'll check.

P.S. the FLAC's are up for the vic show today.
Download Links (FLAC):
1. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VPMROOU0
2. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RKBP3TN0
3. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JNBVNOGI
4. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KWFIX38W

Again, special thanks to www.thearmyreserve.blogspot.com for securing a copy of this special show.