PDA

View Full Version : Chris Penne leaves Dillenger for Coheed&Cambria !!!

thinnerair
08-07-2007, 11:21 AM
0QEMkUOoJeY
Dillinger Escape Plan Announce New Drummer in Sopranos Spoof
Dillinger Escape Plan have used the media spectacle that is the death
of The Sopranos to end speculation of their future and their current
drumming void after founding skinsman Chris Pennie left to join Coheed
& Cambria.

The three remaining members star in a webisode spoofing The Sopranos
finale, where they gather at a local diner (that is a spitting image of
the Soprano family's hangout) to discuss their new addition. In the
end, the camera cuts out and abruptly fades to black just as he joins
Dillinger in the booth.

The new drummer is Gil Sharone, whose skills can be witnessed in the
second half of the video. No word has been given if he will join
full-time, but he is currently working on the rest of the new album,
titled Ire Works, with the rest of Dillinger and producer Steve Evetts.

Tylerdurden31
08-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Chris Pennie is officially a homo

thinnerair
08-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Chris Pennie is officially a homo

Dillenger really isn't going to get any bigger, so he (as a professional musician) can do more playing with Coheed. It's a shame that he had to leave Dillenger for it.

suprefan
08-07-2007, 02:49 PM
Wow, OH MY GOD!! You reported something from last month, thats so awesome of you!!! You are so on top of things, you east coaster know whats up. I've known this since June(at least), thanks for clearing things up captain obvious.

miscorrections
08-07-2007, 02:55 PM
is there ever a time when you're not a know-it-all jerkass with an inflated and egregious sense of superiority?

Mr.Nipples
08-07-2007, 02:55 PM
Wow, OH MY GOD!! You reported something from last month, thats so awesome of you!!! You are so on top of things, you east coaster know whats up. I've known this since June(at least), thanks for clearing things up captain obvious.

you're an asshole...

Good Days Last
08-07-2007, 02:56 PM
It's true... Penne left Dillenger ages ago. Even more than a month ago in fact.

miscorrections
08-07-2007, 02:58 PM
it's one thing to state that, it's another to use the opportunity to pull an "i'm better than you".

bmack86
08-07-2007, 05:47 PM

pull your head out of your ass, look around and realize that you aren't the end all, be all god of the world. Ass.

canexplain
08-07-2007, 06:16 PM
i am of the school, i didnt know that so if i would have seen a thread about that, i would have read it .. so i guess i am saying, to know something is cool of course, but to know it, and figure everyone else knows it, must be an assumption .. when ya find out things, let us know, ... cr*****

thinnerair
08-08-2007, 07:44 AM

you're a good egg.

fober
08-08-2007, 07:48 AM
HOLY CRAP

On a scale of 7 to eggplant, this is almost bigger news than the Kevin Garnett trade!

bigc1
08-08-2007, 09:22 AM
SU2jpHmz2sI

bballarl
08-08-2007, 04:14 PM
Suprefan has now officially crossed into self-parody with that post. He had been inching closer to the line...and...finally...made it. Fucking pathetic.