PDA

View Full Version : bathroom arrangements

pfunk2@gmail.com
01-26-2007, 06:14 PM
my problem whenever i go to shows is that i get really hot drink a lot of water and have to go to the bathroom. This is a problem because i like to go early get to the front of the stage and not leave (or at least stray too far so i can get bac quickly). Im just wondering how the bathroom arrangements are and how close they are to the stage.

suprefan
01-26-2007, 06:37 PM
Bathrooms are in various spots around the venue, they are in between the Main and Outdoor Theatre, and in between the Sahara and Mojave tent. There are also restsooms near the entrance of the venue. Here is a map of the grounds to give you an idea of how its set up for everything.

This is 2006 so a couple things might change for 2007 but nothing major like stage locations.
http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/6889/06mappb3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

gaypalmsprings
01-26-2007, 06:50 PM
There are plenty of bathrooms....but a lack of water. There is no reason why they shouldn't have free water fountains....but you end up having to buy bottled water. They also should have misters in the tents - it would be easy to hook up.

barrio
01-26-2007, 07:08 PM
smoking lounge? are you not allowed to smoke wherever you want now?
the porto pottys were in a better area in 05

rampaige
01-26-2007, 07:20 PM
The best restrooms were by Mojave. There was hardly ever a line.

Worst were the ones by the main entrance. Especially when they were emptying the porta potties during day two and foul smelling dust was flying everywhere. yuck.

psychic friend
01-26-2007, 08:18 PM
the smoking lounge was just some camel thing or something.

DJ Sin
03-06-2007, 08:55 PM
is there women only restrooms? Someone mentioned it on another thread, but I didn't ask. And where are they located? And are there regular bathrooms besides porta potties? And I am assuming they are by the front entrance?

ToddThaGod
03-06-2007, 09:23 PM
thats a pretty cool map

faxman75
03-06-2007, 09:33 PM
is there women only restrooms? Someone mentioned it on another thread, but I didn't ask. And where are they located? And are there regular bathrooms besides porta potties? And I am assuming they are by the front entrance?

Yes and Yes. Near the entranace there are two white trailers one for boys and one for girls. For those who don't want to porta potty and are willing to wait in line for a few minutes.

DJ Sin
03-08-2007, 07:51 AM
Yes and Yes. Near the entranace there are two white trailers one for boys and one for girls. For those who don't want to porta potty and are willing to wait in line for a few minutes.

thank you!

coop_uk
03-08-2007, 08:33 AM
Reading festival in the UK porta pottties have to be the worlds worst toilets

nic_ball
03-09-2007, 07:21 AM
Reading festival in the UK porta pottties have to be the worlds worst toilets

Nah mate Glastonburys toilets come sunday!!!!! they are horrific, all i can say is thank fuck for open top plop an drop toilets instead of those evil enclosed portaloos!!
if you get stuck inside one of those you really don't wanna inhale!!!!
you get worse lung damage than smoking 40 marlboro all at once!