PDA

View Full Version : Vegoose Lineup

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Someone buy me VIP.

Done.

You'll need to sign for them from UPS, so make sure to stay home from work "during the 2nd and 3rd weeks of October."

KenMixtape
08-13-2007, 07:52 AM
The man speaks the truth, as a long time former resident of the effing desert known as Las Vegas it does turn darking much earlier in the day around that time..so a Muse, Kraft, Daft (full setlists of course!) set up ending at 11pm isn't far fetched.

That is reassuring. Thanks..

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 07:58 AM
THIS JUST IN...

Muse is now saying Sunday. Myspace and official website.

So, Queens>>>Muse>>>Rage?

Hell yeah. I was starting to get worried I was going to have to miss Muse.

scoop49er
08-13-2007, 08:11 AM
this is why i love this board. we r all so anal about set times and lineups, etc in a good way! :) really makes me look forward to coachella 08! :)

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 08:12 AM
Muse moving to Sunday seems to support the Kraftwerk and/or Modest Mouse additions.

Sunday needed a top level hard rock act before Rage. I can't see Modest Mouse in that slot. Saturday doesn't really have room for a top-level ANYTHING, except maybe a Jam act. Putting Muse on Saturday opens a lot of possibilities.

Told you some of the Myspace Saturday dates might be placeholders. Although Muse had listed both days. They actually changed the 27th date to the 28th on Myspace, rather than just delete it, so now it's on there twice. Can't argue with that. :)

scoop49er
08-13-2007, 09:13 AM
they changed the lineup on the mix 94.1 link. it now doesnt show kraftwerk or modest mouse. i guess the word got out...... so now whats going to happen? hmmmmmmm

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 09:26 AM
Someone got screamed at this morning, if not fired.

I guarantee, the design department was told "Here's the lineup, but we can't announce these two until XX/XX, so we need two versions."

breakjaw
08-13-2007, 10:00 AM
That's not good for me.I was planning on only going Saturday and seeing Muse,Gogol,Daft Punk and Iggy.Kraftwerk instead of Muse will suffice for me though.

rage patton
08-13-2007, 10:13 AM
Muse on Sunday eh? Well, I remember a couple months ago, I heard an interview with Matt Belamy and he said he is a HUGE Rage Against The Machine fan. They were apparentloy in talks to do a show with Rage Against The Machine. Im guessing they were talking about the Wisconsin show, and that deal fell through, so they got QOTSA. However, I thought Muse and Rage was a weird combination... I would LOVE is though.
So Sunday could go... QOTSA --> Muse --> Rage
OR... Muse --> QOTSA --> Rage could work as well.
And if Saturday looks like this... Iggy --> Kraftwerk --> Daft Punk
My head will explode. That is, as long as Gogol dont conflict with any of those.

ficklecycle
08-13-2007, 10:58 AM
I think Muse should headline a stage.

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 11:33 AM
I think Muse should headline a stage.

Yeah, I think we're headed that way now, just from a logistical point of view. If you have them headline one of the field stages, and they do the no overlap thing on two stages again, you can have 90 minutes or more to set up, with no worries about tearing down immediately. 2nd stage Sunday makes sense.

But I can't figure out where Kraftwerk fits in. Same stage as Daft seems unrealistic. Logistically, it would be a problem. And I think they'll demand a stage closing spot too.

From a business point of view, they should be on Sunday, just so you can sell more 2 day passes to robot fans. BUT, Thievery > STS9 > Kraftwerk would be logical, and end it a little early so there's 45 minutes or so to get to Daft.

ficklecycle
08-13-2007, 11:36 AM
But Kraftwerk > Daft? It just seems... like trouble.

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 11:47 AM

Wait, what do you mean?

I'm not saying same stage. Have Kraftwerk do one of the field stages from 7:15-8:45 or something.

Somewhat Damaged
08-13-2007, 12:18 PM
so i got tix to thievery and umphreys. who else got tix to the night shows (besides ron, who i saw got sts9)? Dude, so i was on there right at 10am, and i got seats in loge (both shows are at hob), did anybody get ga? did they even offer those, or were they all eaten up with vip? ive never been there before, and assumed it was all ga, im kind of pissed if i have assigned seats. lame...

I'm waiting till I get paid on Wednesday to pick up my tickets, but if GA is all gone, I don't know that I'm gonna want to go. I hate assigned seating at concerts now -- Coachella's totally spoiled me.

I know QOTSA are fairly well known, but are they really big enough to play between Muse and Rage? Playing before both bands I can see for sure, but I just don't see them being in that upper tier that would suggest Muse would play before them. Is it just that I'm not really a fan of theirs that I don't think that's likely?

And I thought single day tickets were supposed to go on sale this past weekend? Or was Saturday not August 11 in Las Vegas?

ficklecycle
08-13-2007, 12:21 PM
Wait, what do you mean?

I'm not saying same stage. Have Kraftwerk do one of the field stages from 7:15-8:45 or something.

I know, it was just an "if..."

Vance_Vegoose
08-13-2007, 12:21 PM

wait, what do you mean?

ficklecycle
08-13-2007, 12:23 PM
wait, what do you mean?

ITS NOT HAPPENING. I JUST MEANT LIKE "THAT WOULD SUCK IF IT DID HAPPEN."

JESUS PEOPLE.

EPIC.

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 12:27 PM
I'm going to just start inserting "Wait, what do you mean" into threads at random places with no quotes.

KenMixtape
08-13-2007, 12:32 PM
kraftwerk and MM are off the radio station site.
edit: sorry, was mentioned on previous page.

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 12:34 PM
I'm waiting till I get paid on Wednesday to pick up my tickets, but if GA is all gone, I don't know that I'm gonna want to go. I hate assigned seating at concerts now -- Coachella's totally spoiled me.

I know QOTSA are fairly well known, but are they really big enough to play between Muse and Rage? Playing before both bands I can see for sure, but I just don't see them being in that upper tier that would suggest Muse would play before them. Is it just that I'm not really a fan of theirs that I don't think that's likely?

Queens are billed below Muse. It'll either be Muse headlining a field stage, or in between the two. On the other hand, I think I'm underestimating them too. Weren't they billed 3rd at Coachella '03 or something?

And I thought single day tickets were supposed to go on sale this past weekend? Or was Saturday not August 11 in Las Vegas?

Late night was last weekend, 1 Days are this weekend. Which is why we should be getting serious info soon.

Although, I suppose that's not necessarily true. They could release some 1 days, knowing that some Daft fans will buy Saturday and some Rage fans will buy Sunday. But they still want people to buy 2 days, so it's in their best interest to wait.

ficklecycle
08-13-2007, 12:40 PM
But theres no info on the Vegoose page, so not everyone is in the know like we are. I'm sure the days will be divided by the weekend for the single day tickets. Or at least the headliners.

Boourns
08-13-2007, 12:45 PM
Muse playing Sunday? Damnit, that fucking sucks. Now I can't only go Saturday. Sigh.

AAM!!!
08-13-2007, 01:20 PM
if Kraftwerk really does play is this gunna be there first american show since coachella?

ficklecycle
08-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Oh Kraftwerk, you kill me.

betao
08-13-2007, 01:32 PM
if Kraftwerk really does play is this gunna be there first american show since coachella?

no, they toured a few places like NYC and DC in 2005.

But it'll be their first show since the 2nd half of 2006

KenMixtape
08-13-2007, 01:33 PM

No, they played the Greek in L.A. on 6/5/05. The show was over 2 hours long and it was fantastic.

breakjaw
08-13-2007, 01:55 PM
Wait,what do you mean?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Yeah, I think we're headed that way now, just from a logistical point of view. If you have them headline one of the field stages, and they do the no overlap thing on two stages again, you can have 90 minutes or more to set up, with no worries about tearing down immediately. 2nd stage Sunday makes sense.

But I can't figure out where Kraftwerk fits in. Same stage as Daft seems unrealistic. Logistically, it would be a problem. And I think they'll demand a stage closing spot too.

From a business point of view, they should be on Sunday, just so you can sell more 2 day passes to robot fans. BUT, Thievery > STS9 > Kraftwerk would be logical, and end it a little early so there's 45 minutes or so to get to Daft.

I went to a festival in Japan back in 2002 where Kraftwerks OPENED the festival. Granted, the festival started at 11pm and went on until 4am but still!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 02:01 PM
Muse on Sunday eh? Well, I remember a couple months ago, I heard an interview with Matt Belamy and he said he is a HUGE Rage Against The Machine fan. They were apparentloy in talks to do a show with Rage Against The Machine. Im guessing they were talking about the Wisconsin show, and that deal fell through, so they got QOTSA. However, I thought Muse and Rage was a weird combination... I would LOVE is though.
So Sunday could go... QOTSA --> Muse --> Rage
OR... Muse --> QOTSA --> Rage could work as well.
And if Saturday looks like this... Iggy --> Kraftwerk --> Daft Punk
My head will explode. That is, as long as Gogol dont conflict with any of those.

How do you think the Rage fans will react to Muse? I know this has been mention but seriously whoever goes on before Rage must be prepared for hell. Seems like QOTSA would be a better fit before rage then Muse.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 02:01 PM
No, they played the Greek in L.A. on 6/5/05. The show was over 2 hours long and it was fantastic.

2 hours would be a epic Saturday closing...but not if playing after Daft Punk...

Sexecutioner
08-13-2007, 02:07 PM

you know i was only referring to the night shows, right? the festival itself is all GA.

Sexecutioner
08-13-2007, 02:09 PM
speaking of night shows, can somebody with a code do me a favor and see if there are still tix left for thievery or umphreys. my friends are thinking about coming out also, but want to know if they would be able to go to the same night shows as us. i cant check since i already used mine. thanks in advance.

breakjaw
08-13-2007, 02:36 PM
I know this has been mention but seriously whoever goes on before Rage must be prepared for hell.

Kraftwerk right before Rage would be really funny.
I wish I'd gotten in early on Sunday just to see the numbskulls getting their spot for Rage during Mika's set.

Boourns
08-13-2007, 02:38 PM
Ahaha, Mika. I can't believe how long the line was to meet him.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 02:39 PM
Kraftwerk right before Rage would be really funny.
I wish I'd gotten in early on Sunday just to see the numbskulls getting their spot for Rage during Mika's set.

If this happens, I promise the 1st person to toss anything at Kraftwerk is getting a mouth full of golf shoe...

crazzz2007
08-13-2007, 02:41 PM
ITS NOT HAPPENING. I JUST MEANT LIKE "THAT WOULD SUCK IF IT DID HAPPEN."

JESUS PEOPLE.

EPIC.

what you MEAN should match what you SAY, otherwise people won't understand you. go brush up on your language skills.

crazzz2007
08-13-2007, 02:43 PM
got my tickets to Vegoose, plus Late Night tickets for Thievery Corp. and STS9.

can't wait!!!!!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 02:45 PM
Lucky bastard! Congrats! I need to confirm things before I make the decision to buy...my work is in the middle of a corporate takeover and I have to re interview for my effing job a week after just starting it!

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 02:56 PM
How do you think the Rage fans will react to Muse? I know this has been mention but seriously whoever goes on before Rage must be prepared for hell. Seems like QOTSA would be a better fit before rage then Muse.

I agree. But Muse COULD pull it off a lot better than, say, Modest Mouse.

Closing a field stage makes more sense though.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 02:58 PM
I agree. But Muse COULD pull it off a lot better than, say, Modest Mouse.

Closing a field stage makes more sense though.

I think it is becoming clearer that the chances of Muse closing a stage are greater now then ever....

crazzz2007
08-13-2007, 03:08 PM
kraftwerk sounds a bit too good to be true right now. i won't believe it till i see it. i hope i see it. but i'm not going to get my hopes up.

Somewhat Damaged
08-13-2007, 03:40 PM
you know i was only referring to the night shows, right? the festival itself is all GA.

Yeah, I know. I was referencing your Loge ticket purchase in regards to the Thievery Corporation show at the House of Blues (or whatever Vegoose At Night show you got Loge seats for if it wasn't the Thievery Corp show).

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 03:42 PM
Somwwhat Damaged, I always wanted to ask you..what movie is your avatar from?

ThomThom
08-13-2007, 03:46 PM
Somwwhat Damaged, I always wanted to ask you..what movie is your avatar from?

Looks like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...

Sexecutioner
08-13-2007, 03:56 PM
got my tickets to Vegoose, plus Late Night tickets for Thievery Corp. and STS9.

can't wait!!!!!

when did you get the thievery tix? just today? what kind of seats did you get? ga, or loge, or what?

suprefan
08-13-2007, 04:09 PM
Crap, I wanna see the day splits. But my work blocks ''gambling'' sites. Why the hell would Vegoose a MUSIC festival get shoved into a gambling category?

Muse before Rage would be semi dissapointing because they would only get like an hour set, that production is going to take time to tear down though. But odds are that Muse closes out the outside stage now. And Iwant German Robots vs French Robots dang it!!

breakjaw
08-13-2007, 04:20 PM
And I want German Robots vs French Robots dang it!!

The French robots would surrender.

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/culture/2006/08/14/IMG_8109.jpg

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 04:23 PM
Looks like Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind...

ah! that does look like Jim Carrey...

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 04:24 PM
The French robots would surrender.

http://www.sfgate.com/blogs/images/sfgate/culture/2006/08/14/IMG_8109.jpg

Hehe the Germans always beat the French in a fight....

breakjaw
08-13-2007, 04:37 PM
Hehe the Germans always beat the French in a fight....

Plus it's 4 on 2:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/4328/robots.jpghttp://games.blogware.com/DaftPunk2

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Plus it's 4 on 2:
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dungeon/4328/robots.jpghttp://games.blogware.com/DaftPunk2

wow that pic makes Daft Punk look freaky...

rage patton
08-13-2007, 05:02 PM
Well if Muse closes a stage then that will fuck me over royally.
Why cant Muse play before QOTSA on the main stage?
Everyone seems to think the bands will play in the order they are billed... but look at the Coachella set lists. The order of billing doesnt hint at all when they will be playing. I do realize the Vegoose set times last year were more or less in order, but they could change it up.
I think its more likely a Jam band will play the outside stage before/during Rage. It would appease all the haters.
And Supre, the bands arent split into days yet. From what Ive heard, we probably wont know until a week or so before the festival. Thats what happened with Vegoose 05 + 06

M Sparks
08-13-2007, 05:27 PM
Well if Muse closes a stage then that will fuck me over royally.
Why cant Muse play before QOTSA on the main stage?
Everyone seems to think the bands will play in the order they are billed... but look at the Coachella set lists. The order of billing doesnt hint at all when they will be playing. I do realize the Vegoose set times last year were more or less in order, but they could change it up.

Yeah, but logistically, it makes more sense. Muse's stage set is just so complicated.

They could still play main stage, but I think QOTSA would be before them. Maybe I'm underestimating their draw...I was surprised to see them so high on the Coachella 03 poster. I'm not that familiar with them. Plus I get all those bands mixed up. I was thinking Queens was the side project, and Eagle Of Death Metal were the main act, but it's the other way around, isn't it?

suprefan
08-13-2007, 05:38 PM
Eagles was something josh got into on the side a few years ago. Queens has always been the main band after Kyuss broke up a looong time ago. And I mean, when you get Dave Grohl to drum on your record, then tour with you its a big deal. And them being so high on the bill can maybe be attested to thats like their home turf?

And Supre, the bands arent split into days yet. From what Ive heard, we probably wont know until a week or so before the festival. Thats what happened with Vegoose 05 + 06

Yes I just saw, I wouldve seen that earlier but work isnt too nice sometimes on some sites. And I see a problem with the days being split up when single day tickets go on sale in 5 days. How the hell will anyone knwo what day to buy? Its going to be a nightmare and sales will suffer because all the Rage heads cant book hotels and flights and whatnot.

Boourns
08-13-2007, 06:42 PM
Muse and Rage on the same day is the dumbest idea ever. I'd much rather see Daft Punk, but Rage is obviously the biggest draw. And Muse would be the third biggest draw, so now Sunday is too stacked. But none of that matters, since I can only afford to go the first day, but if Muse isn't there, it's not really worth it.

Beef Jerky
08-13-2007, 07:02 PM
Done.

You'll need to sign for them from UPS, so make sure to stay home from work "during the 2nd and 3rd weeks of October."

k, I'll send you my address.

Sexecutioner
08-13-2007, 07:20 PM
is it me or is everybody wasting way too much time speculating on when and where muse is gonna play. im excited to see them too, but its all speculation right now...theres gotta be better ways to spend your time.

BlueDevil50
08-13-2007, 07:30 PM
word...i think there too much speculation on everything! im not looking for any let downs so like i said, ill believe it when i see it

betao
08-13-2007, 07:35 PM
this festival doesnt have ALOT of acts like coachella/pukkelpop/lollapoolaza, but nearly everything it has kicks ass. Very valuable festival.

and the conflicts will be.. bad.

Beef Jerky
08-13-2007, 09:26 PM
I just want to see Daft Punk again.

scoop49er
08-13-2007, 09:34 PM
i think the smart thing they can do is at least annnounce who is gonna play what day... with single tickets coming up they need to clarify where the lineup is... if not they are making a mistake... so we shall see...

Boourns
08-13-2007, 09:38 PM

Hell yes.

ficklecycle
08-13-2007, 09:43 PM

WORD.

Wheres the beef?
08-13-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm going to just start inserting "Wait, what do you mean" into threads at random places with no quotes.

With a little hard work you could be the next AirGuitarVet.

BEST THREAD EVER

Wheres the beef?
08-13-2007, 10:20 PM
is it me or is everybody wasting way too much time speculating on when and where muse is gonna play. im excited to see them too, but its all speculation right now...theres gotta be better ways to spend your time.

Fucking-A Right!

ficklecycle
08-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Just have fun with it.

Somewhat Damaged
08-14-2007, 12:42 AM
TeamCoachella: yes, it is indeed Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which just so happens to be my favorite movie of all time and if you haven't seen it yet, you owe it to yourself to do so.

No disrespect to Kraftwerk -- I've seen their live performance and they're legendary obviously, without them we wouldn't have Daft Punk, but if they're scheduled to play against Daft Punk, the French robots win going away. I was almost going to say that Kraftwerk's show doesn't hold a candle to Daft Punk's but that's only overstating it slightly. It really is a different kind of experience -- you can't really go apeshit crazy dancing your ass off to Kraftwerk, and you can't really avoid doing so to Daft Punk -- so the comparison is almost as silly as comparing, say, Muse and Rage Against the Machine, but if the Vegoose organizers were silly enough to put those two acts against one another, even though I've seen Daft Punk twice in the last year and a half, I would choose them again in an instant. But like I said, it would be a boneheaded move to put Kraftwerk and Daft Punk on at the same time. I don't think it'd be hyperbolic to say that scheduling a conflict like that would be tantamount to Goldenvoice scheduling Radiohead and the Pixies to overlap back in '04. They appeal to the same audience and rarely tour -- why would you piss people off by forcing them to choose between one or the other?

And I guess I'm not as concerned about where Muse plays because unless they're opposite Daft Punk or Kraftwerk (if they actually even get confirmed for the festival), I'm going to see them, and if they were scheduled at the same time as the aforementioned bands, at least I would have already seen Muse in September. Either way, I win.

suprefan
08-14-2007, 01:53 AM
Lets hope Superfly peeps lurk on this board to see how the hell to schedule things so they dont upset us more then the hippies who are already pissed and think its going to fail miserably.

crazzz2007
08-14-2007, 02:53 AM
when did you get the thievery tix? just today? what kind of seats did you get? ga, or loge, or what?

i got them on saturday. they were loge, but i think it is GA, but within the Loge section. kinda like the daft punk show in LA.

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 05:27 AM
k, I'll send you my address.

Too late...I said it was done.

I just looked up "Beef Jerky" on Google Maps and sent it there.

You're welcome.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-14-2007, 05:27 AM
Lets hope Superfly peeps lurk on this board to see how the hell to schedule things so they dont upset us more then the hippies who are already pissed and think its going to fail miserably.

I mentioned this a few pages ago, seeing how there is a lot more activity on this board then their own Vegoose boards. I do hope they are lurker around just to see what the low down is..

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-14-2007, 05:32 AM
TeamCoachella: yes, it is indeed Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, which just so happens to be my favorite movie of all time and if you haven't seen it yet, you owe it to yourself to do so.

No disrespect to Kraftwerk -- I've seen their live performance and they're legendary obviously, without them we wouldn't have Daft Punk, but if they're scheduled to play against Daft Punk, the French robots win going away. I was almost going to say that Kraftwerk's show doesn't hold a candle to Daft Punk's but that's only overstating it slightly. It really is a different kind of experience -- you can't really go apeshit crazy dancing your ass off to Kraftwerk, and you can't really avoid doing so to Daft Punk -- so the comparison is almost as silly as comparing, say, Muse and Rage Against the Machine, but if the Vegoose organizers were silly enough to put those two acts against one another, even though I've seen Daft Punk twice in the last year and a half, I would choose them again in an instant. But like I said, it would be a boneheaded move to put Kraftwerk and Daft Punk on at the same time. I don't think it'd be hyperbolic to say that scheduling a conflict like that would be tantamount to Goldenvoice scheduling Radiohead and the Pixies to overlap back in '04. They appeal to the same audience and rarely tour -- why would you piss people off by forcing them to choose between one or the other?

And I guess I'm not as concerned about where Muse plays because unless they're opposite Daft Punk or Kraftwerk (if they actually even get confirmed for the festival), I'm going to see them, and if they were scheduled at the same time as the aforementioned bands, at least I would have already seen Muse in September. Either way, I win.

I agree that Kraftwerk show doesn't compare to Daft Punk's. Which is why I hope out hope that Kraftwerk change their set up. And why does everyone assume that if they are scheduled one after another on the same stage that Kraftwerk will close out the day? Daft Punk is the headliner and still the bigger draw out of the 2. It wouldn't make sense to have them close after Daft Punk. But it really doesn't matter, I just hope they get confirmed and that we get 4 hours of robot music..isn't that why we are all here?

on a side note I have yet to see that movie, but everyone I know that has said how brilliant it is. When I get some real free time I will try and check it out.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-14-2007, 05:33 AM
With a little hard work you could be the next AirGuitarVet.

BEST THREAD EVER

where the hell is he when you need him?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-14-2007, 05:55 AM
Did Gwen Stefani kick another band out to play the Pearl at the Palms?
wasn't that night originally a night show for the moe or someone?
EDIT: I answered my own question, Wiki still has moe listed as playing the Pearl that night. No wonder they were moved.

Gwen Stefani new dates
Fri 10/26/07 Las Vegas, NV The Pearl Concert Theater At Palms
Mon 10/29/07 Tucson, AZ Anselmo Valencia Tori Amphitheatre
Tue 10/30/07 San Diego, CA Cox Arena
Thu 11/01/07 Stockton, CA Stockton Arena
Fri 11/02/07 Oakland, CA Oracle Arena
Thu 11/08/07 Phoenix, AZ Dodge Theatre
Fri 11/09/07 Phoenix, AZ Dodge Theatre

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 06:17 AM
"Wait, what do you mean?" is the new "Best thread ever."

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-14-2007, 06:31 AM
BEST THREAD EVER!

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 06:40 AM
Gwen Stefani new dates
Fri 10/26/07 Las Vegas, NV The Pearl Concert Theater At Palms
Mon 10/29/07 Tucson, AZ Anselmo Valencia Tori Amphitheatre
Tue 10/30/07 San Diego, CA Cox Arena
Thu 11/01/07 Stockton, CA Stockton Arena
Fri 11/02/07 Oakland, CA Oracle Arena
Thu 11/08/07 Phoenix, AZ Dodge Theatre
Fri 11/09/07 Phoenix, AZ Dodge Theatre

Wow, that was some good tour planning. Maybe play the 27th and 28th in Phoenix, since it's directly between Vegas and Tucson? Or maybe at least don't go to OAKLAND in between, since they're 90 miles apart?

And yes, The Dodge is open those nights.

Hey Suprefan, Thrice is playing the Dodge the night after Gwen's 2-night stint. I smell a road trip! :thu

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 11:55 AM
Wait, what do you mean?

Vegoose
08-14-2007, 12:45 PM
Hey all you Coachella peeps!

We are really excited that Vegoose has been such a hit here and wish to invite you over to our message boards to discuss Vegoose further!

We always try our best to meet the needs of the fans but sometimes things happen and we do our best.

We can't yet confirm the additional acts but we can say that from what we have read you should be very pleased.

Stay tuned and see you there!

shakermaker113
08-14-2007, 12:57 PM
sometimes things happen

profound.

still, I'm pleased to see they lurk here.

KenMixtape
08-14-2007, 01:10 PM
http://infogoose.proboards46.com/index.cgi#general

Boourns
08-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Cat Power should be added.

suprefan
08-14-2007, 01:15 PM

Hey Suprefan, Thrice is playing the Dodge the night after Gwen's 2-night stint. I smell a road trip! :thu

Already have my ticket in the Pit, come on now. Its the last of my week long stint following them all through cali, vegas then phoenix.

kreutz2112
08-14-2007, 01:20 PM
I saw thrice about 6 years ago and it was the worst sounding show I have ever been to (it was not the venues fault). I guess they have gotten bigger since then and can afford to get a better P.A.

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 01:28 PM
http://infogoose.proboards46.com/index.cgi#general

Yeah, you'd think maybe they would have posted that link.

I'm calling shenanigans. :)

shakermaker113
08-14-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah, you'd think maybe they would have posted that link.

I'm calling shenanigans. :)

ha! good point. anyone could've signed up with that screen name just to tease us more. whatever.

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 01:47 PM
Somebody pointed this out...the original flier says "4 stages- 40 Acts".

http://a935.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/97/l_010761d135b983aac20aa182965e4f1e.jpg

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Hey Vegoose man, put Kraftwerk on the bill. & Interpol. Please. Thanks.

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 02:26 PM
I picked up an old issue of Chunklet the other day and there was a review of an Interpol show. It said that they were playing too many shows and that they used to be amazing, but now they were starting to "phone it in".

The issue was from 2003. :)

rage patton
08-14-2007, 02:52 PM
Yes I just saw, I wouldve seen that earlier but work isnt too nice sometimes on some sites. And I see a problem with the days being split up when single day tickets go on sale in 5 days. How the hell will anyone knwo what day to buy? Its going to be a nightmare and sales will suffer because all the Rage heads cant book hotels and flights and whatnot.

Thats exactly what I was wondering. But they apparently did the same thing the last 2 years...
It worked in 05, but apparently didnt work in 06
Perhaps they will change things up majorly this year.

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Already have my ticket in the Pit, come on now. Its the last of my week long stint following them all through cali, vegas then phoenix.

Here's a picture of the pit the last time Thrice was at the Dodge. INSANE!

http://www.hannity.com/albums/060205kfyi/aae.jpg

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 03:10 PM
Oops sorry, that was a different show. HERE'S Thrice at the Dodge.

http://www.fansinthestands.com/AZ/dodge_theatre_interior.jpg

suprefan
08-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Hahahahaha, it's not going to matter. So its not sectioned off? This is going to be fun, glad I'll be getting there early.

Thats exactly what I was wondering. But they apparently did the same thing the last 2 years...
It worked in 05, but apparently didnt work in 06
Perhaps they will change things up majorly this year.

I kind of get the feeling they want you to go to both days more so then when they announce who is on what day you can start wondering who you want to see. I guess they carry over their mentality from Roo(unlike Coachella) that you dont get to choose when to go that its all days or none.

amyzzz
08-14-2007, 03:20 PM
If there is a pit for it, they won't have those 4 rows of folding chairs. (yes, I guess that is a "captain obvious" remark)

disgustipated
08-14-2007, 03:23 PM
Here's a picture of the pit the last time Thrice was at the Dodge. INSANE!

http://www.hannity.com/albums/060205kfyi/aae.jpg

that looks out of control...did anyone die?

rage patton
08-14-2007, 03:24 PM
Yeah, I had the same feeling Supre. They will sell single day tickets, and everyone will assume Daft is Saturday and Rage in Sunday. Wouldnt it be funny if when they days are split, Rage is actually playing Saturday, and Daft Sunday? I would laugh.

Sorry, this is somewhat off topic. If Kraftwerk do play, is it possible they will just do a night show, say, Saturday night after Daft Punk?

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 03:36 PM
Sorry, this is somewhat off topic. If Kraftwerk do play, is it possible they will just do a night show, say, Saturday night after Daft Punk?

They have done that in the past.

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 03:38 PM
that looks out of control...did anyone die?

Yeah, those two kids with the matching shirts in the second row.

kreutz2112
08-14-2007, 03:54 PM
the two people simultaneously taking a drink of their drink behind the two kids in matching shirts also died.

disgustipated
08-14-2007, 03:57 PM
natural selection at it's finest

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 04:07 PM
the two people simultaneously taking a drink of their drink behind the two kids in matching shirts also died.

Awesome...I was just about to add that to my post. Seriously.

So you know it's true, because two people know about it.

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 05:10 PM
So uh, Vegoose?

Vance_Vegoose
08-14-2007, 05:18 PM
i don't think they sold any single day tickets in '05, they seemingly did it kind of last minute in '06 to try and recoup some of their losses.

i'd be suprised if they announce which day artists are playing soon; "if you like the line-up, buy 2 day passes" seems to be the business model.

i suspect they are trying to sell the fest to socals and locals based on the current line-up, then will announce phil lesh and more jambands to bring in the hippies later.

suprefan
08-14-2007, 05:22 PM
If there is a pit for it, they won't have those 4 rows of folding chairs. (yes, I guess that is a "captain obvious" remark)

Its fine, I mean you guys have been there so its the response I wanna hear and stuff. I am thinking of going back the vegas the very next day after that show though to catch Richard Cheese though. Decisions decisions.

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 08:56 PM
I really want to watch Barry Manilow in Vegas.

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 09:06 PM
They should get Richard Cheese to play in the Cabaret tent. I'm dead serious.

Another couple years and he can do public appearances as Paul the 65 Year Old Intern again.

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 09:19 PM
Modest Mouse listed at Artist Direct (http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/festivals/info/0,,4353579,00.html) too.

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 09:21 PM
No Kraftwerk. Damn.

suprefan
08-14-2007, 09:34 PM
Its coming, geez they cant always add them at the same time.

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 09:36 PM
Are the single day passes this weekend?

suprefan
08-14-2007, 10:03 PM
Yep, I see no reason fr there to be a sales spike though since no info on day splits is out. They are going abotu this wrong and assuming EVERYONE is going to go the full weekend. I think it will be more of ''I am going to spend a weekend in Vegas, but I am only going to 1 day of this''. Superfly doesnt understand the Rage head mentality.

M Sparks
08-14-2007, 10:04 PM
Single days this weekend "assuming availability"

So yeah. Weird strategy. Either do a limited # of 1 days up front like Coachella, or wait until the last minute. (Or at least 4-6 weeks before.)

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 10:08 PM
I just hope two-day's don't sell out yet.

Wheres the beef?
08-14-2007, 10:20 PM
I hope I get paid tomorrow.

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 10:38 PM
Buy my passes.

scoop49er
08-14-2007, 10:45 PM
shins on pollstar officially for saturday for now....

Wheres the beef?
08-14-2007, 10:47 PM
Buy my passes.

Buy my hotel.

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 10:50 PM
Maybe. I might be getting a free room. I'll be sure to let anyone know.

BlueDevil50
08-14-2007, 10:50 PM
donde fickle?

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Not sure. My GF's best friend's parents get free rooms so she's gonna ask if we can have one.

Wheres the beef?
08-14-2007, 10:53 PM
Are you back together?

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 10:55 PM
According to her, we never broke up.

Wheres the beef?
08-14-2007, 10:57 PM
Well, lets work on the free hotel room then!

ficklecycle
08-14-2007, 11:00 PM
She's asking her friend for it soon.

Boourns
08-15-2007, 12:19 AM
I can't afford both days...

rage patton
08-15-2007, 01:04 AM
I can't afford both days...

I didnt think I could either. Well, not if I wanted to go to Coachella 08 anyways.
As it turns out, if I budget myself properly, I will be able to go to both! I will have to cut back on concerts in between though :S
Also, a huge thanks to fickle for convincing me to go. As soon as I saw the line up, I wanted to go. But then gave up hope instanty. But fickle gave me motivations pep talks like "why?" I was like "Why? Why not!?!?!"
And now, I am going!!!
By the way fickle... would your room have room for 2 more? (Floor is ok.)

And Supre, be patient with Superfly. This is their first time dealing with a line up of a majority of non jam bands. It may be a couple more Vegeese until they get in completely right.

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 02:39 AM
I'll have to see if I even have room for myself ha ha but I'll definetly let everyone know what's going on when I find out.

scoop49er
08-15-2007, 07:20 AM
tomorrow i think we will hear some updates.... i think modest mouse and kraftwerk are in.. i also wonder how it is selling?

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-15-2007, 08:01 AM
Maybe they want to keep the hush hush on who is playing when because of the Rage herd mentality. That is probably why we haven't heard a peep in a while..

rage patton
08-15-2007, 11:08 AM
Dont annoucements usually happen on Monday?
I think that is the earliest we will hear anything new...

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 11:44 AM
You never know man.

xbnmx
08-15-2007, 01:22 PM
Superfly likes Wednesdays.

rage patton
08-15-2007, 01:29 PM
Well fuck me sideways!!!

The days are officially split!!!

rage patton
08-15-2007, 01:30 PM
What the FUCK?

QOTSA are playing Saturday!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?! ?1

rage patton
08-15-2007, 01:39 PM
Sorry for the triple post.... but here is the line up...

Saturday:
Daft Punk
Iggy and the Stooges
The Shins
Cypress Hill
Queens of the Stone Age
Public Enemy
STS9
Thievery Corporation
M.I.A.
Mastodon
Blonde Redhead
Lupe Fiasco
Gogol Bordello
Battles

Sunday
Rage Against The Machine
Muse
Moe.
Micheal Franti & Spearhead
Umphree's McGee
Robert Randolf
Ghostface Killah
U.N.K.L.E.
Ghostland Observatory
Pharahoe Monch
ALO

Biggest WTF of them all... QOTSA on Saturday.
Who is going to play before Rage now? Im guessing Muse.
If the Kraftwerk and Modest Mouse additions are true, im guessing they will be added to Sunday. But still, neither of them will play before Rage.
I predict Saturday is going to have some MAJOR conflicts.
Also, Public Enemy AND Cypress Hill on the same day?

This is fucked... anyone else's opinions?

KenMixtape
08-15-2007, 01:43 PM
every single band I want to see is on saturday.
conflicts will be awful.

summerkid
08-15-2007, 01:45 PM
Kraftwerk--->Daft Punk

Muse--->Rage

superfiction
08-15-2007, 01:49 PM
your opinion<my opinion

summerkid
08-15-2007, 01:51 PM
I'm just saying i think Kraftwerk is going to play before Daft Punk and Muse will play before Rage.

rage patton
08-15-2007, 01:51 PM
every single band I want to see is on saturday.
conflicts will be awful.

Fuck... me too man!
The only bands I want to see on Sunday are Rage and Muse.
My biggest problem is QOTSA on Saturday. That actually kinda pisses me off.
I just KNOW they are going conflict with me getting a good spot for Daft Punk, or Kraftwerk more likely.

Here is my bet as too what happens...
Outside stage: QOTSA -------------> Iggy & The Stooges
Main Stage: .................Kraftwerk------------------------> Daft Punk

Pretend my placement of the bands is relative to the time they are playing.

Fuck.

Mr. Dylanja
08-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Rage you know your goin Robot Rock all the way

brando4n82
08-15-2007, 01:57 PM
Kraftwerk and Modest mouse??? say whaaaaaat?? Source?! or rumor?!

crazzz2007
08-15-2007, 01:58 PM
why are you guys bitching already? at least wait until the damn set times are announced.

rage patton
08-15-2007, 01:59 PM
Kraftwerk and Modest mouse??? say whaaaaaat?? Source?! or rumor?!

Where have you had your head up the last week?
Last week, two seperate Las Vegas radio stations had Kraftwerk and Modest Mouse as part of the official line up.
Not to long after they were posted, those two names were taken down.
Another site, artistdirect I believe, has Modest Mouse as part of the Vegoose line up.
Today they added Lupe Fiasco and ALO to the line up. My guess is sometime in September they will annouce Modest Mouse and Kraftwerk.

Brittmeiser
08-15-2007, 02:13 PM
lol...I don't even know if I should come Sun.

I sense horrible gut-wrenching running from stage to stage in my future.

betao
08-15-2007, 02:32 PM
if I was going, saturday would probably be a nightmare of conflicts.. I can already see something like Thievery Corporation vs QOTSA.

This oughta be pretty interesting to see how the schedule these.

M Sparks
08-15-2007, 02:39 PM
I predict they add a 5th, 6th and 7th stage on Saturday, just so they can have even more soul crushing conflicts. :)

It's funny- from my original set time predictions, the only difference is that QOTSA and Muse swapped days. And yet, it just throws everything into question.

The bright side...big surprises for Sunday? Oh, and it sounds like U.N.K.L.E.'s show has massive potential to be the sleeper set of the weekend. Maybe with less big names on Sunday, they'll get a decent night slot.

rage patton
08-15-2007, 02:39 PM
I am still going both days.
The only good thing about this schedule, is now I dont have to worry about a Muse - Daft Punk conflict.
Instead I have to worry about a confict for every single band vs. any other band.
Saturday outweighs Sunday sooooooooooooooo badly.

I predict some major additions to Sundays line up. *cough*modestmouse*cough* What about Kraftwerk though? I cant really see them fitting in on Sunday. But Saturday seems to packed already.
Ugh.

Brittmeiser
08-15-2007, 02:42 PM
I'd probably sell my soul to see Kraftwerk.

They can't possibly go on Saturday. Waaay too much stuff and it really REALLY outweighs Sunday/ They have to balance it out somehow...

Boourns
08-15-2007, 02:43 PM
Lame. They totally ruined the best one-two punch by putting Muse on Sunday instead of Saturday. Put The Stooges and QOTSA on before Rage, which is a far more logical fit. I really want to see Daft Punk, Blonde Redhead, and Gogol Bordello, and want to check out the M.I.A., The Stooges, Public Enemy, Thievery Corporation, Battles, but without Muse it's disappointing. Too many "I'll check out due to curiosity", too little "omg I am dying to see no matter what", you know?

rage patton
08-15-2007, 02:45 PM
If Kraftwerk play Sunday... this what I see happening...
Oustide Stage: ......Kraftwerk
Main Stage: Muse------------>Rage

Of course, Kraftwerk will overlap Muse slightly. Also, going to see Kraftwerk would mean giving up a good spot for Rage.
That would be a beyond horrible conflict.

Boourns
08-15-2007, 02:47 PM
The only way I can afford both days is if someone shares a room with me.

amyzzz
08-15-2007, 02:58 PM
Is there anywhere to take a nap at Vegoose? You know, Coachella had all those nice shaded areas and stuff. I'm debating if I should just tell my husband I'm taking our older daughter and I'm going to Vegoose on Saturday. (My daughter will need to nap between shows to be able to see DP).

luckyface
08-15-2007, 03:12 PM
With Queens & UNKLE playing, there is a big potential for Homme to guest on his two UNKLE songs...

Somewhat Damaged
08-15-2007, 03:38 PM
So Saturday, we gotta figure Daft Punk to close the main stage, Cypress Hill to close the hip-hop stage (are they really bigger than Public Enemy or should their placement higher up on the bill not be taken to mean they'd necessarily headline a stage?), and STS9 to close the jam band stage. Would Iggy or the Shins close a stage or would they play the main stage before Daft Punk? rage patton's idea that Thievery Corporation would lead into Daft Punk seems all the more attractive now that Muse is on Sunday.
If Kraftwerk does get added to Sunday, I could see UNKLE playing just before them, which would suck if that provides a conflict with Muse. (If there's just a bit of an overlap between the end of Muse's set and the beginning of Kraftwerk's, I'll probably try to pry myself from Muse early so that I can get a good spot for Kraftwerk. Didn't do that at Coachella -- who would leave Radiohead early? -- and got a spot all the way in the back of the Sahara. I want a better view this time.)

M Sparks -- why does it sound like UNKLE has a big potential to be the sleeper set of the fest? I'm going to go pick up their new album today so you don't have to convince me of how fantastic they can be, but I'm just curious as to what you may have heard.

amyzzz
08-15-2007, 03:41 PM
whoa. double post.

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 03:49 PM
I might only go for the first day.

fatbastard
08-15-2007, 04:05 PM
Sorry for the triple post.... but here is the line up...

Saturday:
Daft Punk
Iggy and the Stooges
The Shins
Cypress Hill
Queens of the Stone Age
Public Enemy
STS9
Thievery Corporation
M.I.A.
Mastodon
Blonde Redhead
Lupe Fiasco
Gogol Bordello
Battles

Sunday
Rage Against The Machine
Muse
Moe.
Micheal Franti & Spearhead
Umphree's McGee
Robert Randolf
Ghostface Killah
U.N.K.L.E.
Ghostland Observatory
Pharahoe Monch
ALO

Biggest WTF of them all... QOTSA on Saturday.
Who is going to play before Rage now? Im guessing Muse.
If the Kraftwerk and Modest Mouse additions are true, im guessing they will be added to Sunday. But still, neither of them will play before Rage.
I predict Saturday is going to have some MAJOR conflicts.
Also, Public Enemy AND Cypress Hill on the same day?

This is fucked... anyone else's opinions?

I find it interesting that most of the festival acts listed over the past couple of months don't resemble any of the festival contests from this message board.

suprefan
08-15-2007, 04:14 PM
Finally they actually had some sense and gave us a choice! I need to read this and think it through before I make a response. I would love it if Muse closed the outside stage that would end up being the set the Rage heads missed, meaning it will be the best performance nobody watched. Put Gogol before Rage and Eugene Hutz will own all the rage heads faces!!

RotationSlimWang
08-15-2007, 04:17 PM
Sons of bitches couldn't put Muse and Daft Punk on the same day so I'd only have to buy one ticket? Motherfuck...

M Sparks
08-15-2007, 04:20 PM
M Sparks -- why does it sound like UNKLE has a big potential to be the sleeper set of the fest? ... I'm just curious as to what you may have heard.

Please, call me M. My Father is M Sparks.

UNKLE MAKES DEBUT AS LIVE BAND WITH FALL
NORTH AMERICAN TOUR DATES IN SUPPORT OF WAR STORIES

TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY, AUGUST 10

Following a successful summer run of high-profile shows overseas including headlining the main stage at Benicassim in Spain after Muse and the Glade Festival in Reading, U.K., UNKLE has announced it will come to North America this October for a short run of tour dates. Spearheaded by frontman James Lavelle, UNKLE for the first time ever will make its appearance as a live band. Utilizing guitars, bass, drums and synths set against a backdrop of intricate lights and AV screens for a one-of-a-kind audiovisual experience, UNKLE will perform material from their new album War Stories, as well as selections from the two previous UNKLE releases Psyence Fiction and Never, Never, Land.

The UNKLE tour on this continent will encapsulate six special engagements kicking off October 18 at Webster Hall in New York City coinciding with the CMJ Music Marathon conference. Stops at Lee's Palace in Toronto, Metro in Chicago, Echoplex in Los Angeles and Mezzanine in San Francisco follow. The trek will round out on October 28 in Las Vegas with UNKLE's only U.S. festival show this year at the Vegoose Festival. Tickets for all the tour dates, except for Vegoose which are available now, go on sale this Friday, August 10. For information on where to purchase log on to www.unkle.com.

JsjSJDRqvBw

RotationSlimWang
08-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Anybody got a decent justification for going to Sunday rather than staying in the hotel fucking all day besides Muse?

And NO, RAGE DOES NOT FUCKING COUNT.

leo01g
08-15-2007, 04:24 PM
Im late but fuck Muse and Rage on the same day is going to be exhausting but what better way to end a concert.

RotationSlimWang
08-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Well, they could have closed out with a band I didn't walk away from at Coachella. That would be one better way.

leo01g
08-15-2007, 04:26 PM
Anybody got a decent justification for going to Sunday rather than staying in the hotel fucking all day besides Muse?

And NO, RAGE DOES NOT FUCKING COUNT.

yeah sunday lineup doesnt really impress me other than Rage and Muse since i dont really know anyone else on that sunday lineup. Suggestions on who i should start listening to on that sunday list?

M Sparks
08-15-2007, 04:31 PM
Gogol's on Saturday.

And as much as I'd love for Muse to close a field stage, who the heck is going to go on before Rage? Muse sure makes more sense than any of the other Sunday bands, or Modest Mouse, or Kraftwerk.

(On the other hand...I like Modest Mouse, but you can throw 100 water bottles at them and I wouldn't care.)

QOTSA would have worked, Public Enemy would have worked, Iggy would have worked, and yes, even Gogol COULD have worked, but that's not going to happen.

But again, this makes the Rob Zombie rumor look even more sensible.

RotationSlimWang
08-15-2007, 04:38 PM
Modest Mouse was quite awesome at Virgin Festival and I've never been a fan of their album work. I'd rather they go on before Rage and Muse close out one of the other stages so I can finally see what all this Muse business is about without wanting to garrot several dozen rap/rock cocksuckers.

M Sparks
08-15-2007, 04:43 PM
Suggestions on who i should start listening to on that sunday list?

U.N.K.L.E.

Ghostland looks interesting, but also a little annoying.

Spearhead always do a good show. They have a big Jam following, but I think they have the broadest crossover appeal of the jam acts on Sunday. And Franti used to be in the Consolidated / Meat Beat Manifesto/ MC 900 Ft Jesus music clique, which always amuses me because it's SO the opposite of the Jam scene, even if their politics are the same.

I've heard good things about moe, but know nothing about them. And they will likely conflict with Muse anyway.

I'm sleeping in Sunday, depending on when U.N.K.L.E. goes on.

leo01g
08-15-2007, 04:44 PM
Is Modest Mouse a rumor?

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 05:09 PM
So far, yes.

suprefan
08-15-2007, 05:12 PM
Gogol's on Saturday.

And as much as I'd love for Muse to close a field stage, who the heck is going to go on before Rage? Muse sure makes more sense than any of the other Sunday bands, or Modest Mouse, or Kraftwerk.

(On the other hand...I like Modest Mouse, but you can throw 100 water bottles at them and I wouldn't care.)

QOTSA would have worked, Public Enemy would have worked, Iggy would have worked, and yes, even Gogol COULD have worked, but that's not going to happen.

Yeah see? I needed more time to look than 30 seconds before I was off work. And having to deal with the Rage heads during Muse might stink.. But I'll deal.

Ardentbiscuit
08-15-2007, 05:42 PM
If that flyer that that 94.1 mix radio station in Vegas posted is true (and was quickly changed) then they are adding Kraftwerk and Modest so I guess that would be on Sunday to strengthen it up.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before but I'm too lazy to hit search. :)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Rd4SXHoLHs

Wheres the beef?
08-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Well, they could have closed out with a band I didn't walk away from at Coachella. That would be one better way.

Fuck they totally forgot about you. Everyone stop! Change the set times and the scheduled days. Okay, they are sorry, and how would you like the set times to be?

RotationSlimWang
08-15-2007, 06:09 PM
Fuck they totally forgot about you. Everyone stop! Change the set times and the scheduled days. Okay, they are sorry, and how would you like the set times to be?

Put Muse on Saturday, before Daft Punk. Thanks for seeing things reasonably.

M Sparks
08-15-2007, 06:14 PM
I think you meant to post this in the Disco discussion. :)

Wheres the beef?
08-15-2007, 06:16 PM

Muse says they dont have enought time to play before Daft Punk and still put on a good show. Denied.

M Sparks
08-15-2007, 06:16 PM
Someone on the Vegoose board just posted something that makes perfect sense...Ghostface Killah before Rage.

M Sparks
08-15-2007, 06:20 PM
And having to deal with the Rage heads during Muse might stink.. But I'll deal.

I think everyone's underestimating how much "rawkin" Muse can pull off. I can see some people mocking in the first few minutes of KoC...but their heads will explode by the end.

But PLEASE give them their own headliner stage.

Wheres the beef?
08-15-2007, 06:21 PM
Someone on the Vegoose board just posted something that makes perfect sense...Ghostface Killah before Rage.

So, what then? Rock the bells?

KenMixtape
08-15-2007, 06:31 PM
I would have liked Iggy and QOTSA on Sunday.
As it stands now, there is no no justification for me spending $80 plus hotel for Sunday. I am not into Rage, and I need more than a Muse lightshow to get me to spend that kind of money. I need at least a couple slam dunk bands.

Justice would be good.
Kraftwerk would be good.
Lionheart Brothers would be good.
Kasabian. Underworld. Go Team. Polyphonic Spree. Flaming Lips.
Booka Shade. Meat Beat Manifesto. Matmos.

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 07:12 PM
I hope Muse is on a different stage. I don't wanna deal with the Ragers going "DUDE THIS SHIT IS GAY" while watching Muse.

xbnmx
08-15-2007, 09:13 PM

There's no way Superfly's booking Rob Zombie. You're like the ass clown's who insist Goldenvoice will book No Doubt.

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Don't forget Gwen's back up dancers.

scoop49er
08-15-2007, 09:38 PM
the way the lineup is setup each day is obvious what they want to do.. rage will sell most of the single day tickets on its own... saturday now looks good for someone who wants to go just for one day and not worry about rage. alot of bands i want to see but the lineup both ways looks ok for me! :)

PassiveTheory
08-15-2007, 09:45 PM
Eh, I think I'm going to have to pass, given that I don't think I'll be able to get a ride out of Santa Cruz...

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 09:47 PM
I may just go day one.

ThomThom
08-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Why didn't they put QOTSA in front of Rage instead of Muse, I'd rather do blow off of an obese womans ass then even try to watch Muse with a bunch of 909 meatheaded Rage fans...Any good shows in LA that weekend?

luckyface
08-15-2007, 09:55 PM
Why didn't they put QOTSA in front of Rage instead of Muse, I'd rather do blow off of an obese womans ass then even try to watch Muse with a bunch of 909 meatheaded Rage fans...Any good shows in LA that weekend?

The weekend starts off with a bang on Friday... you can choose between UNKLE and Caribou. Saturday is Monster Massive.

ThomThom
08-15-2007, 09:58 PM
The weekend starts off with a bang on Friday... you can choose between UNKLE and Caribou. Saturday is Monster Massive.

MMMM...and with some medicinals that I would likely try to obtain from RSW it could lead up to Daft Punk, an afterhours, and then a casino...Luckyface why do you have to make shit interesting again?

luckyface
08-15-2007, 10:02 PM
MMMM...and with some medicinals that I would likely try to obtain from RSW it could lead up to Daft Punk, an afterhours, and then a casino...Luckyface why do you have to make shit interesting again?

That's what I am here for. Just think of the money you could save by not going to Vegas. I'd say the LA shows are a nice consolation prize. I like the Vegoose Lineup, but personally I would be happier seeing either UNKLE (a full set in a club) or Caribou.

Sidenote: If someone could find some way that I could see both UNKLE and Caribou, I will buy said someone multiple bags of Carnival Skittles.

ThomThom
08-15-2007, 10:06 PM
Fuck it!...I'm going to stay in LA with my drugs and alcohol that weekend, fuck Vegoose for that ass clown move of Muse ---> Rage.

Wheres the beef?
08-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Fuck it!...I'm going to stay in LA with my drugs and alcohol that weekend, fuck Vegoose for that ass clown move of Muse ---> Rage.

Superfly got TOLD!

ThomThom
08-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Superfly got TOLD!

YESSIR!

Boourns
08-15-2007, 10:18 PM

QFT

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 11:06 PM
Give Daft a headlining spot. Oh wait...

suprefan
08-15-2007, 11:17 PM
Give Muse their props. Even Lollapalooza knew to put them in the right place and have them ''headline''. Superfly set themselvess up to get screwed now if Coachella decides to(they will I hope) put Muse as a headliner one year. they dropped the ball, shame on them. I am still going but ya know...

Somewhat Damaged
08-15-2007, 11:34 PM
If Muse were to headline Coachella, it'd have to be no sooner than 2009, right? They've been touring in support of Black Holes and Revelations forever and it'd be hypocritical to give Goldenvoice shit for recycling Lollapalooza's headliner last year (RHCP) and then wax ecstatic about them doing it this year just 'cause it's Muse. (Muse obviously being better than RHCP but a recycled headliner is a recycled headliner.)

I don't know that I'm going to make the Thievery Corporation show at House of Blues after all. Based on the flights that are available in the price range I'm willing to pay, I won't be getting into Vegas till 9:30 at the earliest on Friday night. I don't want to be in such a rush to get ready for that show especially if I'm planning on hitting the fest early the next day.

BTW, what does QFT mean?

gmoneyak
08-15-2007, 11:39 PM
I'm going to be so completely plastered and enamored w/partying in Vegas on Halloween weekend....

By Saturday, I'm REALLY not going to give a fuck who headlines.

Boourns
08-15-2007, 11:39 PM
QFT = quoted for truth

And I don't see Muse headlining Coachella until their next album release.

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 11:40 PM
And I don't see Muse headlining Coachella until their next album release.

Agreed.

RotationSlimWang
08-15-2007, 11:41 PM
I was wondering about QFT myself. Boourns?

As far as doing a shitload of drugs in Vegas goes... last year I went to Tool's show at the Hard Rock fucking rolling face as a result of Coachella, and it proved to be a BAD, BAD, BAAAAAAAD idea. Combine an addictive personality with the sleepless nature of 7 or 8 e pills and fucking Las Vegas. Yeah, I just barely escaped with my clothes.

gmoneyak
08-15-2007, 11:43 PM

As far as doing a shitload of drugs in Vegas goes... last year I went to Tool's show at the Hard Rock fucking rolling face as a result of Coachella, and it proved to be a BAD, BAD, BAAAAAAAD idea. Combine an addictive personality with the sleepless nature of 7 or 8 e pills and fucking Las Vegas. Yeah, I just barely escaped with my clothes.

7 or 8.... Geezus..

I would of been counting the carpet fibers off my hotel room's floor..

ThomThom
08-15-2007, 11:45 PM

I was supposed to do the same thing for Tool at The Pearl, had a room at the palms and everything, then Danny had to fucking tear his bicep or some shit. I can never see being completely fuck faced in Vegas as a problem, addictive personality or not. Without the amount of drugs I would like to obtain from you I doubt I would even think of going to Vegoose which has now been renamed StinkFest due to Muse opening for Gay Against The Machine on Sunday...LA it is I guess.

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 11:46 PM
I was supposed to do the same thing for Tool at The Pearl, had a room at the palms and everything, then Danny had to fucking tear his bicep or some shit. I can never see being completely fuck faced in Vegas as a problem, addictive personality or not. Without the amount of drugs I would like to obtain from you I doubt I would even think of going to Vegoose which has now been renamed StinkFest due to Muse opening for Gay Against The Machine on Sunday...LA it is I guess.

Monster Massive will be good.

KenMixtape
08-15-2007, 11:48 PM
trying not to judge, but.. how does one get to the point where they're downing 7 or 8? sounds like an expensive blur to me. would hate to see what kind of comedown that'd be like.

gmoneyak
08-15-2007, 11:49 PM
I'm a little lucky in that regard, living in Vegas before definitely can help you dabble with moderation...

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 11:56 PM
I can only imagine.

crazzz2007
08-16-2007, 12:32 AM

7 or 8.... Geezus..

I would of been counting the carpet fibers off my hotel room's floor..

7 or 8 pills these days is not as crazy as it sounds. they don't make em like they used to.

RotationSlimWang
08-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Like you know dick about dick, Zzz. Tell me--how many milligrams of MDMA is in a good pill, would you say?

I don't eat pills that aren't in the upper 20 percent of all the presses released, which granted aren't as great as they used to be. You still couldn't hang with me, Zzz.

crazzz2007
08-16-2007, 12:39 AM
Like you know dick about dick, Zzz. Tell me--how many milligrams of MDMA is in a good pill, would you say?

I don't eat pills that aren't in the upper 20 percent of all the presses released, which granted aren't as great as they used to be. You still couldn't hang with me, Zzz.

hang? who said anything about hang. but on a good night 5-7 pills will do me good. i don't know much about ingredients and dosage, but a good pill should have 100-150 mgs from what i've been told.

RotationSlimWang
08-16-2007, 12:45 AM
150 is well outside the range of reason. 100 is a good pill nowadays, 120 is a completely excellent pill. The real question is what else is filling out the rest of the 300 or so milligrams that makes up a pill.

In either event, blow me.

breakjaw
08-16-2007, 01:47 AM
Saturday:
Daft Punk
Iggy and the Stooges

STS9
Thievery Corporation

Mastodon
Blonde Redhead

Gogol Bordello
Battles

I think it is a reasonable expectation to roll into Vegas (no pun intended) Saturday,see all these bands,sleep in Sunday,go to breakfast at Circus Circus at noonish,fill out a Keno card with a crayon and win 10 Large,then buy VIP for Rage and Muse and maybe check out "Love".

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 05:31 AM
Holy crap, I am gone for half a day and in that time frame they announce split days and now every here is as angry as the hippies were when the line up was announced. So much anger!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 05:35 AM
If Muse were to headline Coachella, it'd have to be no sooner than 2009, right? They've been touring in support of Black Holes and Revelations forever and it'd be hypocritical to give Goldenvoice shit for recycling Lollapalooza's headliner last year (RHCP) and then wax ecstatic about them doing it this year just 'cause it's Muse. (Muse obviously being better than RHCP but a recycled headliner is a recycled headliner.)

I don't know that I'm going to make the Thievery Corporation show at House of Blues after all. Based on the flights that are available in the price range I'm willing to pay, I won't be getting into Vegas till 9:30 at the earliest on Friday night. I don't want to be in such a rush to get ready for that show especially if I'm planning on hitting the fest early the next day.

BTW, what does QFT mean?

I find it odd, despite how their popularity on the board, that Muse could ever be considered a headliner at Coachella. I agree with SWD on this that maybe in a few years they could headline but not now or in the near future.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 05:39 AM
I'm just saying i think Kraftwerk is going to play before Daft Punk and Muse will play before Rage.

Yep, just as I suspected. I really do think this will happen without a doubt. It seems like the most logical thing at this point. The whole QOSTA thing is very odd that they are playing on a different day then Rage. Saturday will be loaded with conflicts but as long as we have Kraftwerk and Daft Punk on the main stage following each other it really doesn't matter to me.

Vance_Vegoose
08-16-2007, 06:11 AM

I don't eat pills that aren't in the upper 20 percent of all the presses released

i take it you are a chemist?

M Sparks
08-16-2007, 06:32 AM
There's no way Superfly's booking Rob Zombie.

Meh, you're probably right, even though I still think it's a good idea.

I'd just like to see them do something to fit in with the Halloween theme more. They've got a big pumpkin...big deal. Anybody have any better suggestions? Skinny Puppy seems even LESS likely than Zombie, although at least they've been touring this year.

You're like the ass clown's who insist Goldenvoice will book No Doubt.

Why the apostrophe?

M Sparks
08-16-2007, 06:41 AM
Holy crap, I am gone for half a day and in that time frame they announce split days and now every here is as angry as the hippies were when the line up was announced. So much anger!

I'm not angry. Few big-acts announced on Sunday + tons of big-acts announced on Saturday = more big acts to come on Sunday. Hopefully.

If QOTSA and PE had been scheduled Sunday, that probably would have been enough to consider both days "full" and we would have gotten a few minor additions.

That's from a "good of the people" viewpoint. From a personal viewpoint, my only disappointment is that I will probably miss Public Enemy on Saturday, wheras I probably would have seen them no matter what on Sunday.

scoop49er
08-16-2007, 06:44 AM
i think the lineup each day is just fine... id rather have the problem of who am i going to see than "who can i watch while i wait for the next group" its gonna be constant back and forth and i will love it! plus it looks like they play longer sets than other festivals so im good with it... cna thave ti perfect all the time .. im gonna pick the absolute must sees and then suck it up and go wth it... gogol bordello is definetely one of them . a gypsy rock version of primus! great band!

scoop49er
08-16-2007, 06:46 AM
plus i guess im lucky enough to of already seend cypress and qotsa and other a few times..... public ill see saturday so its all good. looking forward to daft punk and muse ill give a shot!

scoop49er
08-16-2007, 07:41 AM
ok after looking at the split in my own little opinion, this is how i think they match up stage wise assuming they do 4 stages. they could do 3 and a tent and spread it out the set times throughout each stage like last year:

saturday: in no major order just split by how they would fit if they went to 4 overall stages...

stage a:
daft punk
iggy and the stooges

stage B:
cypress hill
public enemy
MIA
lupe fiasco

stage c:

queens of the stone age
mastodon
gogol bordello
battles

stage d:
the shins
blonde redhead
sts9
thievery corporation

sunday:

stage a:
ratm
muse

stage b:
moe
spearhead
umphreys mcgee
robert randolph
alo

stage c:
unkle
ghostland observatory

stage d:
ghostface killah
phoarahe monch

i think if kraftwerk and modest mouse come true, they would put kraftwerk sat before daft punk or put them to sunday and have them headline their own stage. modest mouse i think gets put in on sat or sun on main stage...

there is room for them to get to around 36 acts if they go 6 per stage . looking at last year they really had groups spread out so it will be interesting....looking forward to it.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 07:48 AM
An Iggy, Kraftwerk, Daft Punk set up would be nice.

KenMixtape
08-16-2007, 08:14 AM
why would you want to jam up an already bloated saturday, forcing you to miss even more bands that day?
they need more decent sunday bands. if kraftwerk gets added, it's gotta be sunday or I'll be even more depressed.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 08:18 AM
why would you want to jam up an already bloated saturday, forcing you to miss even more bands that day?
they need more decent sunday bands. if kraftwerk gets added, it's gotta be sunday or I'll be even more depressed.

If Kraftwerk gets added to Sunday I will be as grumpy as ThomThom....

M Sparks
08-16-2007, 08:32 AM
This is a little bit of a stretch, but while Spearhead aren't very heavy, they ARE a political leftist rap/rock band. I think you could put them before Rage.

Ghostface....Spearhead....Rage?

And U.N.K.L.E. right before Muse would be sweet. But I think Modest Mouse will have to go in there somewhere.

6 bands on one stage is probably a stretch, based on last years schedule. Main stage had 5 bands one day. Other than that, they all had 4, and one only had 3 one day. Even the tent really had 4 bands- Yard Dogs played between each band setup.

In 2005, the main stage and tent had 4 acts a day, the other two stages had 5 a day.

The main difference was, with three large stages in the field last year, 2 of them had no overlap for noise reasons. So there was no way they could do 5 on each field stage.

This year, you could more easily have 5 on the main stage, because you won't have any 3 hour sets like the past.

The number of acts on the field stages depends on whether there are 2 or 3 main field stages, or 2 stages and a tent (or very small stage).

IF they use a tent for musical acts this year (not just Cabaret acts), most of these acts won't be in it. They will fill it with minor additions.

Here (http://www.vegoose.com/VegooseGallery05/default.htm), you can see the stage and day splits for 2005, if not set times. I think it's interesting that there are SEVEN bands repeated from 2005, and yet the Vegoose vets are still complaining that there isn't enough recycling.

Yeah, there's really no point in speculating. Just moving QOTSA threw everyone off. What happens when you add another 5-10 bands...chaos.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 08:34 AM
I imagine they probably did all the switching thinking that the rage fans would just eat up all the Sunday tickets and leave Saturday rather sparse...it does make more sense if I think about it but it is still rather crappy....

M Sparks
08-16-2007, 08:51 AM
I don't know if they'll LEAVE it sparse, but it makes business sense to pump up Saturday a bit more before 1-days go on sale.

EDIT- oh wait, you meant sparse CROWDS. Still same thought, different way of wording it.

ficklecycle
08-16-2007, 10:42 AM
So uh, Iggy ----> Daft?

M Sparks
08-16-2007, 11:35 AM
So uh, Iggy ----> Daft?

Er, I kinda doubt it. Look at those past line ups. They don't like to mix genres.

I'm thinking Mastodon > QOTSA > Iggy on a field stage.

The hippies don't have much to do on Saturday, we could see STS9 before Daft. Some have suggested Thievery as a natural opener. And there's always the Kraftwerk rumor, but I'm not buying it. I think they'll be Sunday if it happens.

For that matter, the Shins could go before Daft.

ficklecycle
08-16-2007, 11:40 AM
We've still got a bunch of additions to go so they might drop another act more appropriate to open for Daft Punk.

M Sparks
08-16-2007, 11:51 AM
Exactly, though I bet major additions go to Sunday.

ficklecycle
08-16-2007, 11:53 AM
Why? Sunday already has the huge names.

fober
08-16-2007, 11:54 AM
The opening act for Daft Punk will be

The Prodigy, Underworld, The Chemical Brothers, LFO, The Crystal Method, Portishead, Aphex Twin, Squarepusher, Boards of Canada, Kraftwerk & Michael Jackson - We Are the World (Oakenfold & Tiesto's Trip-Electro-Dance-Beat & Bass Remix Featuring MSTRKRFT & Digitalism)

ficklecycle
08-16-2007, 11:55 AM
Word? EPIC.

Mr. Dylanja
08-16-2007, 12:03 PM
I saw Skinny Puppy the day I got back from Bonnaroo.

What I learned is that not all the crazy fucked up druggies were at The Roo.

Great show!

Somewhat Damaged
08-16-2007, 12:28 PM
saturday: in no major order just split by how they would fit if they went to 4 overall stages...

stage a:
daft punk
iggy and the stooges

stage B:
cypress hill
public enemy
MIA
lupe fiasco

stage c:
queens of the stone age
mastodon
gogol bordello
battles

stage d:
the shins
blonde redhead
sts9
thievery corporation

sunday:

stage a:
ratm
muse

stage b:
moe
spearhead
umphreys mcgee
robert randolph
alo

stage c:
unkle
ghostland observatory

stage d:
ghostface killah
phoarahe monch

i think if kraftwerk and modest mouse come true, they would put kraftwerk sat before daft punk or put them to sunday and have them headline their own stage. modest mouse i think gets put in on sat or sun on main stage...

Good job on this, and thanks, M, for posting the link to the 2005 stage set-up. It's kinda weird to see so few acts on a stage -- I was gonna ask if anyone knew when the gates open but just looked at the website and that hasn't been released yet. canexplain, being that you attended the first 2 years, could you provide a little insight?
Remember in the Coachella DVD when Josh Homme was rhapsodizing about Iggy and the Stooges, calling them something like the best band ever? Yeah, I think it's a safe bet that Queens of the Stone Age are going to play right before Iggy and the Stooges, who will be closing out the Snake Eyes Stage (if they're still using the same names). Maybe Gogol Bordello before them? That'd make rage patton happy.
I haven't heard anything from M.I.A.'s new album but I don't know that she'd fit in a stage line-up consisting of Lupe Fiasco, Public Enemy, and Cypress Hill. Maybe have her on the Double Down stage so that line-up goes M.I.A. -> STS9 -> Thievery Corporation -> Daft Punk.
I think a sort of hip-hop oriented theme on the Double Down stage on Sunday makes sense to keep the Rage fans wrangled in one particular area and not provide for any nasty incidents like the Crowded House bottle throwing at Coachella. So Pharoahe Monch -> Ghostface Killah -> Spearhead -> RATM doesn't look too bad.
UNKLE leading into Muse would be sweet -- oh yeah, War Stories is a really good album -- but would there be the same issue of there being too long a stage breakdown and set-up if Muse and Kraftwerk were to play back-to-back? (Assuming, of course, Kraftwerk does indeed get added.)

M Sparks
08-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Why? Sunday already has the huge names.

Ya think? Maybe it's just me, but Sunday has 5 acts (almost 50%) I've never heard of before a month ago. As opposed to Saturday, where I want to see virtually everyone.

Even leaving personal taste out of it...

1)Sunday has fewer bands overall.

2)Sunday has more for the Jam folks, but much less on the indie-rock / hip-hop scene.

I just don't see how anyone would say Sunday had the huge names unless they ONLY want to see Rage, or they're into the jam bands. And even then, the jam bands seem a little weak/ Is moe really a "huge" name? They don't even use uppercase letters! :)

M Sparks
08-16-2007, 12:59 PM
I was gonna ask if anyone knew when the gates open but just looked at the website and that hasn't been released yet.

If you dig, there's a PDF that says "Gates 11am, Music starts around Noon" Parking lot opens at 8am !?!

Last year, the main stage started at 1:15 each day,and ran till 11:00 or 11:15. Always 45 minutes between sets except once they had 30 between the 1st and 2nd set.

Since the 2nd and 3rd stage had no overlap, they are almost like 1 stage with only 10 minutes between acts. The "Joker's Wild" stage started at 12:20 each day and ended at 9:35. The "Snake Eyes" started either before or after the J.W. stage (11:30 one day, 1:15 the other) and ended at 7:55 each day.

The tent started at 1pm and ended at 9:00 both days. The Yard Dogs did a 50 minute show inbetween the acts in the tent , so there was a total of 70 minutes between music sets. Seems like this was a last-minute change when they killed the stadium, but who knows.

This year should bear more resemblence to 2005 regarding set times, but I can't find 2005 set times online.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Wow, full sets eh? with the bands starting at 12noon? Even 1pm would give them loads of room to pay with...

scoop49er
08-16-2007, 01:07 PM
i actually would like to see longer sets just so i could catch half of one and myabe part of another if i lose interest at some part of their set.. there are onyl a few im gonna catch the whole set: rage, daft punk mastodon and iggy and the stooges. everyone else i can be open minded to

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 01:09 PM
the 2 sets I really want to see sat outside of Daft Punk is MIA and Mastodon. I think Iggy will be loads of fun too....

Bud Luster
08-16-2007, 01:41 PM
Kraftwerk Saturday please!

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 01:43 PM
Patience those robots work in mysterious ways....

M Sparks
08-16-2007, 01:56 PM
i actually would like to see longer sets just so i could catch half of one and myabe part of another if i lose interest at some part of their set..

Last year-
40 minutes- 1
45 minutes- 3
60 minutes- 9
75 minutes- 7
90 minutes- 9
105 minutes- 1
120 minutes- 1
180 minutes- 1

Boourns
08-16-2007, 02:04 PM
105 minutes - Daft Punk (special one-time extended set)
120 minutes - Blonde Redhead
180 minutes - Muse (so they now have to play all the good songs they won't play because the white trash kroq kids and frat boys they choose to pander to instead of their real fans don't know them)

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 02:05 PM
105 minutes - Daft Punk (special one-time extended set)

with the robot back up dancers....

Boourns
08-16-2007, 02:06 PM
And a guest appearance by Barry Manilow doing the "in the air oh in the air oh in the air oh..." bit

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
08-16-2007, 02:13 PM
Barry + Daft = Epic...

Boourns
08-16-2007, 02:16 PM
He is music, and he writes the songs that make the whole world sing, after all.

ficklecycle
08-16-2007, 02:41 PM
I am definetly watching him on the weekend of Vegoose.