PDA

View Full Version : hey, PF! legitimate, serious question (seriously).

frozen pilgrim
07-18-2007, 05:20 PM
hey psychic friend, maybe you can help me out here.
I camped this year, and two things saved my ass: having a locker in the grounds, and being allowed to bring in sealed water bottles. I know the locker thing is an outside contractor so you have no way of knowing, but with regards to the policy of allowing sealed water bottles into the concert venue, will that continue in 2008?

and as a sub question, when did the rule get changed this year? my friends and I got several cases of water bottles and were trying to uber-hydrate in line to get in on friday when a passing guard announced that they were allowing in sealed water. I went sprinting back to my tent and filled my backpack with bottles.

suprefan
07-18-2007, 06:12 PM
It was ''silently" changed. Like if you know, you know. If not, well ya know... Also, it could be just a camper entrance thing.

rage patton
07-19-2007, 12:17 AM
I didnt even realize they were allowing that.
Was it only one? Or as many as you wanted?

Ill_Eagle
07-19-2007, 01:25 AM
I didnt even realize they were allowing that.
Was it only one? Or as many as you wanted?

First they said you can bring one in...then another security guy changed it to as many as you want, and it kept changing every day lol.

psychic friend
07-19-2007, 08:32 AM
the official rule is no outside food or beverages into the venue.

Boourns
07-19-2007, 09:30 AM
The first two days I was told "no water inside" but the third day I heard "one bottle"...they never objected to the empty bottles I brought, though. God, recycling owned. 17 free bottles of water!

psychic friend
07-19-2007, 09:39 AM
the official rule is no outside food or beverages into the venue.

You're not supposed to speed either. I often times do. I hear some people get pulled over for that. bummer for them, they know the rules.

leo01g
07-19-2007, 05:50 PM
i brought in like 6 bottles at a time. The only thing that they didnt let me bring in was gatorade, which they gladly drank in front of my face. I had like 5 gatorade bottles and those idiots started drinking them!

amyzzz
07-20-2007, 12:10 PM
I saw someone bring in a whole case of about 24 bottles, in one of the boxes with the plastic wrap on top. Seeing that pissed me off too. It changes every year from day-to-day.

rage patton
07-20-2007, 12:17 PM
I would have druken the gatorade before I went in. I saw the guards letting people drink their stuff to the side before they went , if they got stopped that is.

But basically, it is 100% chance wether you get water in?

kamikaze
07-20-2007, 12:33 PM
Bah.

ficklecycle
07-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Bah.

BEEP

frozen pilgrim
07-24-2007, 12:49 AM
I saw someone bring in a whole case of about 24 bottles, in one of the boxes with the plastic wrap on top. Seeing that pissed me off too. It changes every year from day-to-day.

dude, that was what we did on sunday. 24 bottles for three people. they were like "well that's obviously sealed and safe" and they just let us in. I think it was done in a subtle, unspoken manner out of necessesity this year, but it'd be fantastic if allowing in sealed water bottles was an official addendum to the $2 water policy, in the way that recycling was this year.

summerkid
07-24-2007, 10:10 AM
for me it went like this:

Day One-No Water
Day Two-One Bottle
Day Three-As Many As You Want

faxman75
07-24-2007, 10:17 AM
i brought in like 6 bottles at a time. The only thing that they didnt let me bring in was gatorade, which they gladly drank in front of my face. I had like 5 gatorade bottles and they faggots started drinking them!

How do you know if they were gay?

psychic friend
07-24-2007, 10:18 AM
cuz they drank his GAYtorade?

leo01g
07-24-2007, 11:07 AM
here we go again with the same thing. Sorry i should have said those "idiots" started drinking them

BigBoy!
07-25-2007, 02:36 PM
No one objected to the liquor and drugs I brought in either. Of course, they were stuffed down my pants.