PDA

View Full Version : Coachella Love Stories

Hey, Chella
07-15-2007, 06:00 AM
Has anyone ever hooked up with anyone else at Coachella and had it work out?
Either someone you went with or someone you met there.
Has anyone asked anyone else to marry them at Coachella?
Tell your story!!!
Post pictures if you got them.

BROKENDOLL
09-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Has anyone ever hooked up with anyone else at Coachella and had it work out?
Either someone you went with or someone you met there.
Has anyone asked anyone else to marry them at Coachella?
Tell your story!!!
Post pictures if you got them. After the first 2 Coachella's as friends with significant other's, we both decided by the third Coachella that We were meant to be together...It must have been the bumpin' n' grindin' in the Sahara tent that 2nd year...In any case, we talked about tying the knot at this past Coachella, but I didn't have a recipe for 60,000 cupcakes...Nopr, someone to perform the ceremony...Maybe we should start looking now for 2008?:pulse

Wheres the beef?
09-17-2007, 09:04 PM
nice bump

/sarcasm

RotationSlimWang
09-17-2007, 09:06 PM
So in other words, you run a decent chance of finding love at Coachella if your dick twitches at the sight of some shirtless manass-lover in the Sahara tent. True love under a fucking disco ball, woooooo!

BROKENDOLL
09-18-2007, 07:45 AM
So in other words, you run a decent chance of finding love at Coachella if your dick twitches at the sight of some shirtless manass-lover in the Sahara tent. True love under a fucking disco ball, woooooo! No, RSW...Your dick may twitch at a sight like that, but I myself merely got my panties alittle wet~ Hey...Never mind...You'ld make a lousy Best Man...

ewiggy
09-18-2007, 10:15 AM
are you for real? gross.

anti-square
09-18-2007, 10:27 AM
Are YOU for real?

Alchemy
09-28-2007, 04:32 PM
Are you guys for REAL real?

RotationSlimWang
09-28-2007, 04:44 PM
No, RSW...Your dick may twitch at a sight like that, but I myself merely got my panties alittle wet~ Hey...Never mind...You'ld make a lousy Best Man...

Doll, I confess I thought you were actually a dude until about three weeks ago. And I still want to know if those were really your tits. If so, I'll host your Bachelorette Party.

letitbe_
01-08-2008, 07:38 PM
My boyfriend likes metal.

Very unfortunate. ::tsk tsk::

Botrocker
01-08-2008, 07:49 PM
What a shame....

algunz
01-08-2008, 08:13 PM
I've had a raging love affair with Coachella since 1999.

ttboy80
01-15-2008, 10:32 PM
ask my girlfriend about it... yeah.

she is on the boards.

rockthebox
01-16-2008, 12:25 PM
Thats really nice to hear about the relationships that have worked out. Its so hard to find a good healthy relationship and no matter where anyone meets a person whether its the internet, a bar, work or a concert as long as they are happy and content then good for you!

Cpt. Funkaho
01-17-2008, 02:49 AM
Thats really nice to hear about the relationships that have worked out. Its so hard to find a good healthy relationship and no matter where anyone meets a person whether its the internet, a bar, work or a concert as long as they are happy and content then good for you!

Maybe you're reading this thread differently than I am, but I only saw one quasi-Coachella-related relationship that worked out, and even that quickly devolved into backbiting and accusations. Moral of the story: While the festival itself may be a place where fleeting love can be found for a few sweltering days at the end of April, the board fosters unhealthy, verbally abusive relationships year round.

sbessiso
01-17-2008, 05:38 AM
i do not have love

*foghorns*

luveebunni08
01-17-2008, 08:10 AM
i met my boyfriend because of coachella, but not AT coachella. we met on the internets (coachella myspace/coachella message board, that kind of thing). he lived in coachella and i in new mexico. we hesitated meeting at the festival because we hadn't known each other that long then decided to meet up that october. we went to our first coachella together in 2007 and are eagerly anticipating our second.

i think you can meet genuine wonderful people at the festival. i was always too distracted with what i wanted to do and the company i shared (we make it a family trip) but i ended up meeting the love of my life because of the festival. coachella, and all of its greatness, really has changed my life.

shmamber
01-18-2008, 11:23 PM
In 2004, I went to Coachella for the first time with three friends--one of whom I was in love with. We had been interested in each other for a year or so at this point, but our story was complicated. It just so happened that everything came together in just the right magical way at Coachella 04, and we officially became a couple on that trip. We have come to Coachella every year since then--and we've now been married for a year and a half. :)

RedThom
01-19-2008, 12:38 AM
still waiting I suppose

hahhaah

brando4n82
01-19-2008, 05:34 AM
In 2004, I went to Coachella for the first time with three friends--one of whom I was in love with. We had been interested in each other for a year or so at this point, but our story was complicated. It just so happened that everything came together in just the right magical way at Coachella 04, and we officially became a couple on that trip. We have come to Coachella every year since then--and we've now been married for a year and a half. :)

AWESOME!

CONGRATS!

whynotsmile99
01-19-2008, 02:09 PM
i met a girl from Israel waiting for Damien Marley. She gave me her address and phone number in Tel Aviv within 3 minutes of meeting her. I thought that was pretty cool. She wanted me to come and visit her but I have since lost that piece of paper

whynotsmile99
01-19-2008, 02:11 PM

thats a great story. Happy to hear that. I always feel like I connect very well with people at Coachella. Friends espeically you grow a thick bond with. Funny how that works out sometimes

tripcalifornia
01-19-2008, 03:41 PM
Last year one of my friends met a guy on Friday who she brought back with her to our camping area and hung out with us most the whole weekend. He was from San Diego and she was moving down there from Ventura for school so because they ended up living close to eachother it ended up working out. She just went back east with him to meet his parents a few months ago. A good guy, and so far it seem to be pretty smooth sailing.

So, it CAN happen...I've seen it with my own eyes! :)

emtgreg
01-19-2008, 04:21 PM
i secretly hope to run into pf in person...

see that lovely bitter/evil glare with my own two eyes...

:)

Back11Fat
01-19-2008, 05:49 PM
Ladies hit me up for a good time! 22/m/la mwahaha!!!

Cpt. Funkaho
01-19-2008, 06:07 PM
I always feel like I connect very well with people at Coachella. Friends espeically you grow a thick bond with. Funny how that works out sometimes

I have a "thick bond" for you.

shmamber
01-24-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks! And we just got our tickets for another year--YAY!

desertpartylove
01-24-2008, 04:13 PM
not to sound like too much of a hippie, but going to coachella with someone you love (or even lust) makes it THAT much more wonderful.