PDA

View Full Version : Drugs and alcohol?

lowfront
07-13-2007, 06:57 PM
im afraid to be around it should i still go?

amyzzz
07-13-2007, 07:48 PM
yes to drugs, no to alcohol.

amyzzz
07-13-2007, 07:48 PM
oh wait...I thought you were asking for my opinion. nm.

Coachella 87
09-05-2007, 04:17 AM
Is it really hard to sneak alcohol in or are they that strict?Can you just drink your own alcohol outside in your car with your friends and then walk in or is it too far?

clarky123
09-05-2007, 04:36 AM
Is it really hard to sneak alcohol in or are they that strict?Can you just drink your own alcohol outside in your car with your friends and then walk in or is it too far?

Get your car parked, buy loads of ice from down the road and put it in a cooler box in the trunk, add Bottles Jack Daniels, Vodka plus mixers. Of course if you are too drunk I guess they would refuse admission. You can't "sneak" shit like that into festivals these days so I would advise against trying. Its not a huge walk to the site from the parking areas but potentially you could get very close to the camp site if you are lucky. Don't drink and drive the place is crawling with police and alcohol and driving don't mix and is very dangerous, not just for you, but your passengers and other highway users.
(Note: Sensible hat on today).
Caveat: I have no idea if that behaviour is allowed or what would happen if you got caught, but we didnt.

captncrzy
09-05-2007, 06:59 AM
You may have to bury it where no man has gone before. Start warming up.

RotationSlimWang
09-05-2007, 07:18 AM
What vindictive son of a bitch resurrected this thread?

For the record, on Sunday some friends drove out and managed to not just sneak themselves into the camping area but also brought a 30-pack over the fence like it was no thing around noon. Apparently hiding in plain sight is a way to go.

COTTENmafia
11-30-2007, 03:03 PM
my first year it was no bigs. i had a sack in my bra and it was chill, nobody was the wiser. good luck mate. :D

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
11-30-2007, 03:09 PM
"Drugs and Alcohol have ruined my life"

Dave Chappelle

familyguy420
12-10-2007, 10:59 AM
ya they don't check your pockets so you can bring in pot or something but they do check your bags and coolers the first time you go in. i found by the third year of camping to just leave my alcohol in the car, get a camping wrist band, leave later with your backpack and go through a fence that isn't the main intrance and just flash your wrist band when going back in they wont check you then

i wont camp any more though its way to fucking hot (90' @ like 8AM). In the morning some years they had a big watter truck spraying the crowed but my last coachella in 06 my deodorant melted and when i took the cap off it fucking burnt my arm i have a friend down there now so ill stay there

amyzzz
12-10-2007, 11:44 AM
"Drugs and Alcohol have ruined my life"

Dave Chappelle
Your sig is hilarious. I wish Thom Yorke would embrace the banjo. I LOVE what Travis has done with it

re:-- "The only thing he can be really unreasonable about, is his hate for banjos. For fourteen years now, Iím trying to tell him you can make very dark and warm sounds with those. But every time again itís Ď No. Fucking. Way. "

Jonny Greenwood on Thom Yorke

alcyone
12-11-2007, 12:09 AM
get creative. it's not that hard at all to sneak stuff into the camp ground. the festival is a little more difficult but still not that bad.

oh...I saw some guy last year with a fifth of whisky that he snuck in to the festival. how the hell do you do that?

blakely
12-14-2007, 02:31 PM
keester it...

http://www.condomdepot.com/content/product/large/ky-jelly4.jpg