PDA

View Full Version : where can I put my stuff???

DanaP
01-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Im gonne be in the middle of a really long trip in the us, anyone knows if theres a locker room or anything like it for our stuff?

luveebunni08
01-26-2007, 01:45 PM
just your tent or car. there aren't any lockers or storage areas in the polo grounds.

Good Days Last
01-26-2007, 01:56 PM
I read it somewhere before, but there really isn't a threat of getting your stuff stolen, right?

I mean you could put a small lock on the zippers of your tent and be pretty safe, eh?

Good Days Last
01-26-2007, 04:27 PM
bump.

daughterxofxexile
01-26-2007, 04:33 PM
i think a lock would be fine.however you cant trust..people O_O just carry your important things anything money related..and cds and so forth..but your clothing and basics should be fine

Good Days Last
01-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Nah, can't trust no one :p

RATMFTW
01-26-2007, 06:56 PM
what about passport and other valuables?

i wouldnt wanna leave shit all in a tent.

99% of people cant be trusted

tiffdud41
01-26-2007, 08:08 PM
what about passport and other valuables?

i wouldnt wanna leave shit all in a tent.

99% of people cant be trusted

what a sad view. just flex those common sense muscles a little and you'll be alright

nahuatldream
01-26-2007, 09:56 PM
I would recommend keeping valuables in the car. You can go back and forth to your car, from the camp ground.

arykotlik
01-27-2007, 11:08 AM
Same problem, i'm Argentinian, and i'll be travelling next monday (January 29th) to the US alone, my uncle lives in san francisco, so maybe i can leave my backpack at his place, but i'd like to take a small backpack with me and as for the moment i'm going alone and without a tent i don't have where to leave my stuff. Stupid question: Is people friendly at events like these ?, i've never been to the US and things can be very different to what i'm used to.

Thanks a lot and see ya' at coachella !

el_ornelas
01-27-2007, 12:05 PM
awesome! i'm sure you'll meet many cool people! america is diverse - there's something for everyone.

i may be there by myself too, if nobody is able to go down there with me. i'm near san francisco, so i've got pretty much the same plan, but i don't think getting there without a car or something is smart just cuz i hear indio is pretty small.

SWEETSHIVERBURN
01-27-2007, 05:19 PM
Same problem, i'm Argentinian, and i'll be travelling next monday (January 29th) to the US alone, my uncle lives in san francisco, so maybe i can leave my backpack at his place, but i'd like to take a small backpack with me and as for the moment i'm going alone and without a tent i don't have where to leave my stuff. Stupid question: Is people friendly at events like these ?, i've never been to the US and things can be very different to what i'm used to.

Thanks a lot and see ya' at coachella !

i have never met a more friendly bunch of people than at coachella. I sat in the sahara tent and just talked to two blokes from England for like two hrs..almost missing Ladytron..lol.

plompous_chicken
02-03-2007, 01:26 AM
I have the same problem coming from Australia and will be travellinh around the US for a while after. I dont have a car to leave it in coz im not old enough to rent one. Id be happy even if there was somewhere offsite to leave it. Just a month or 2's worth of things like pasports and money etc is not going to fit, let alone stay in my pockets, particularly with all the moshing going on!

danno828
03-19-2007, 08:50 AM
I mean you could put a small lock on the zippers of your tent and be pretty safe, eh?

thats what i thought at first, but actually that would tip off potential thieves to break into your tent. they see a lock, they assume something valuable is in there. so no lock. just have your keys and wallet with you. and pack your girlfriend's panties within your boxers so no damn weirdos try to take her stuff.

Kampy
03-19-2007, 08:55 AM
If you don't have a car in the camping parking lot, make friends with someone who does and store your shit in their car maybe.

But i wouldn't worry too much about leaving some stuff in a tent. Just being your money, passport, camera, etc. with you into the festival

gaypalmsprings
03-19-2007, 09:13 AM
or use a backpack

dontfeedthebird
03-19-2007, 11:13 AM
thats what i thought at first, but actually that would tip off potential thieves to break into your tent. they see a lock, they assume something valuable is in there. so no lock. just have your keys and wallet with you. and pack your girlfriend's panties within your boxers so no damn weirdos try to take her stuff.

Unless you get a hardcore weirdo. Then you're stuck with both of yous missing your panties.

invisiblerobots
03-19-2007, 12:44 PM
http://danette.wordpress.com/files/2006/01/CIMG3219.JPG