PDA

View Full Version : Camping Passes $45/person or per space?!

kayeanna77
01-26-2007, 10:07 AM
HELP! I'm very confused. This will be my first year at the concert, as well as doing the whole camping onsite thing. Is the camping fee of $45 per person or per space? Why I'm asking is it seems quite ridiculous to me that my boyfriend and I will be sharing a tent (and obviously one space) and both of us would have to pay $45. I mean if a group of 6 people purchase tickets, do they all have to pay the fee even if they're staying in one tent in one space?! OR, if each person does have to pay the fee, does that mean each person gets a space assigned to them even if they aren't going to use it?! Please I'd greatly appreciate someone clearing this up for me ASAP. Thanks!

psychic friend
01-26-2007, 10:10 AM
it is $45 per PERSON

foto_synthesis
01-26-2007, 11:28 AM
HELP! I'm very confused. This will be my first year at the concert, as well as doing the whole camping onsite thing. Is the camping fee of $45 per person or per space? Why I'm asking is it seems quite ridiculous to me that my boyfriend and I will be sharing a tent (and obviously one space) and both of us would have to pay $45. I mean if a group of 6 people purchase tickets, do they all have to pay the fee even if they're staying in one tent in one space?! OR, if each person does have to pay the fee, does that mean each person gets a space assigned to them even if they aren't going to use it?! Please I'd greatly appreciate someone clearing this up for me ASAP. Thanks!

$45 a person is not so bad, considering its for 4 nights. A nearby hotel would cost atleast $45 per night.

psychic friend
01-26-2007, 11:48 AM
I dont think there are any nearby hotels for that cheap.

daughterxofxexile
01-26-2007, 03:42 PM
per person

suprefan
01-26-2007, 05:32 PM
I dont think there are any nearby hotels for that cheap.

Everyone wishes, but not during that time....