PDA

View Full Version : The Phoenix Thread!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88

faxman75
01-19-2010, 03:44 PM
I might have to go to that now. I like Metric, and J likes Metric & Flogging Molly. Not to metion I have Mar 17th & 18th off. :D Thanks faxy.

You're welcome. I figured I had to pay you back for the lol you gave me earlier.

faxman75
01-19-2010, 03:45 PM
Mark, how much are tickets?

Probably a little over $40 with service charges like happypappy said. :)

Alligator Bogaloo
01-19-2010, 04:08 PM
It's pretty sweet that Coachella will have a farmers market this year.

sin213
01-19-2010, 04:14 PM
yeah, provided a piece of fruit isn't $10

Alligator Bogaloo
01-19-2010, 04:17 PM
It's going to be the best $10 piece of fruit you've ever had, Jason. Fact.

sin213
01-19-2010, 04:33 PM
lol...oranges are the nectar of the gods when you are really hot and thirsty. i probably would pay $10 for one if that was the only source around. :D

Gribbz
01-19-2010, 04:35 PM
Hmmm I thought I was the only one considering going to this. Cheers.

Alligator Bogaloo
01-19-2010, 07:23 PM
I really like how every year under the event info on the lineup page they have the bands listed alphabetically for each day. It's such a perfect, orderly list that just looks so hellacool.

Somewhat Damaged
01-19-2010, 09:22 PM
I'm really shocked and excited that Fever Ray is on the lineup. Ideally, she'll play the Mojave, conflict with Vampire Weekend, and be on 2 bands before LCD Soundsystem so we can waltz over to the Sahara right afterward and get a good spot for James Murphy & Co.
Saturday is looking like the most underwhelming day again this year, although there's certainly plenty that I'm interested in checking. Just no "omg, I've been waiting forever to see them!" acts. Like, if Orbital were there, that'd probably be the day I was looking forward to the most.
As it stands, Orbital is on Sunday and will probably conflict with either Thom Yorke or Gorillaz. Either situation will suck. Hopefully they just conflict with Pavement, which wouldn't be so bad.

Playlist at work today from my iPod:
Gorillaz - Demon Days
Thom Yorke - 10-4-2009 - Orpheum Theatre (Los Angeles, CA)
Fever Ray - Fever Ray
Deerhunter - Microcastle
Echo and the Bunnymen - Ocean Rain Live 2008
Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix
Vampire Weekend - Vampire Weekend (I still had it loaded for some reason; I was on the phone for most of the album & didn't really hear any of it anyway)
The xx - XX
Grizzly Bear - Veckatimest
Orbital - Live at Glastonbury

If there's anything to be disappointed about, it's the absence of, in order, Massive Attack, Royskopp, and Underworld. Too bad Tiesto's closing out the Sahara when he was just there a couple years back. It's been 7 years since Underworld's last appearance at the Polo Field & Royskopp's never been there. Le sigh. But otherwise, very solid.

First download, post-lineup announcement: Sly and the Family Stone - There's a Riot Goin' On. (Tom, didn't they have an album called Don't Call Me ******, Honky? I could've sworn I'd seen that in their discography a couple years back but can't see any record of it on allmusic.com.)

faxman75
01-19-2010, 09:29 PM
That was an excellent post Rick. I liked everything you said. I too wanted to see Royksopp on the poster. Great play list too.

M Sparks
01-19-2010, 09:41 PM
(Tom, didn't they have an album called Don't Call Me ******, Honky?

They have a SONG called "Don't Call Me ******, Whitey". I'm not aware of an album, not that I'm an expert.

On the first Lollapalooza, Ice-T used to come out with Jane's Addiction and cover it.

Somewhat Damaged
01-20-2010, 08:05 AM
Thank you, Mark and Mark.

EDIT: "Honky" makes for a better title than "Whitey."

higgybaby23
01-20-2010, 08:12 AM
The song in conversation is off of the album Stand. I love Sly, just wish I could have seen him in his prime.

Ice-T and Perry Farrell do a funny cover version, I'll be damned if I can remember where I saw it though. Perhaps at the end of the film The Gift?

happypappy420
01-20-2010, 09:25 AM
it is indeed at the end of "gift".

Alligator Bogaloo
01-20-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm renting bikes. I'm renting Rick a vato three-wheeler.

Poor Rick, he never learned to ride a bike... Do you know how to swim Rick or do we need to put a fence around the pool at the rental house so you don't drown.

TomAz
01-20-2010, 01:49 PM
so who's going to Elvis Costello in April, since he's not playing Coachella after all?

captncrzy
01-20-2010, 01:51 PM
We're going to be broke as all heck, so probably not us.

amyzzz
01-20-2010, 01:54 PM
I don't like that Elvis, and Muse is playing the same day.

westcoastpirate
01-20-2010, 01:54 PM
Elvis Costello is the same night as Muse. Elvis Costello>Muse, but I got my Muse tickets before the Costello show was announced. :(

TomAz
01-20-2010, 01:57 PM
Muse sucks. just sayin'.

Alligator Bogaloo
01-20-2010, 02:16 PM
Muse sucks. just sayin'.

I concur. I saw some of their set at Vegoose '07 and it didn't do anything for me.

TommyboyUNM
01-20-2010, 02:20 PM
Elvis Costello is boring. You'll have a MUCH better time at the Muse show, Tomas.

Micah, what didn't you like about the Vegoose show? Do you just not like the music?

M Sparks
01-20-2010, 06:08 PM
so who's going to Elvis Costello in April, since he's not playing Coachella after all?

Damn it! I knew there was something I should be disappointed about...

TomAz
01-20-2010, 06:31 PM
Elvis Costello is boring.

This is a deeply flawed statement.

TomAz
01-20-2010, 06:33 PM
If everyone in Radiohead got a lobotomy, and decided to make music that sounded like early Styx, they would rename themselves Muse.

Somewhat Damaged
01-20-2010, 08:20 PM
I bought tickets to Muse at the Mesa Amphitheater on a whim back in summer '07 and got really into Absolution and Black Holes and Revelations. I couldn't have been more primed to see them and yet I was underwhelmed. Caught them at Vegoose and again didn't feel like the hype around them was warranted. Best live band of the moment? If a band's that good, I shouldn't have to be familiar with their catalog to enjoy them. And that wasn't even the problem; pretty much all the songs they played were off the two albums of theirs I had. They just did nothing for me. Suffice it to say, I'm probably going to skip their set provided there's anything remotely interesting going on somewhere else at the same time.

But to answer your question, Tom, doubtful that we'll make it to Mr. Costello. How much are tickets anyway and what night of the week is it?

shakermaker113
01-20-2010, 11:30 PM
hello phoenix thread.

I just got word that someone will be in town for the bassnectar show next month.

:-)

Gribbz
01-20-2010, 11:34 PM
hello phoenix thread.

I just got word that someone will be in town for the bassnectar show next month.

:-)

HUZZAH!

TomAz
01-21-2010, 06:08 AM
But to answer your question, Tom, doubtful that we'll make it to Mr. Costello. How much are tickets anyway and what night of the week is it?

Friday, April 9, $58. All GA. Solo, no band.

TommyboyUNM
01-21-2010, 06:20 AM
Rick, that's an interesting take on Muse's live show. I can't really think of what's not to like about it if you're interested in their music, especially the shows in 2007, but I don't doubt that you were underwhelmed. I mean, they aren't sloppy up there and the production is great.

Tom, the Radiohead/Muse comparison is so outdated and largely unfounded. This has been discussed to death, but if you've heard either band a decent amount then it should be clear. Muse's songs are more straight rock with not as many layers or mood settings. Radiohead makes more eerie and diverse music. If you think the music sounds similar then you're just dead wrong. Matt Bellamy's and Thom Yorke's voices sound more similar, but Bellamy is more operatic. And you can't fault someone for sounding like someone else, unless it's on purpose. I don't think it's on purpose, Bellamy was just born with that voice.

Didn't you tell me last year that Elvis Costello's solo show isn't very good? We were talking about Bonnaroo and you said if he isn't with a band then it might not be that good.

Monklish
01-21-2010, 06:28 AM
On the Radiohead-Muse comparison being inaccurate:

Pgum6OT_VH8

Go to 1:44

C5UPWw1QlB8

Go to 4:05

TommyboyUNM
01-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Yes, I hear similarities in their voices. You posted that once before. I don't think Matt Bellamy should be faulted for sounding similar to someone else. I just really don't hear actual music that sounds like Radiohead. Muse can't make songs as well crafted as that.

Monklish
01-21-2010, 06:33 AM
Well, it's not just the voices. The guitar part is almost identical just at slightly different speeds.

TommyboyUNM
01-21-2010, 06:36 AM
There's a guitar part in "Let Down" that sounds almost exactly like a guitar part in The Velvet Underground's "Heroin" (I think it's Heroin). Same speed and everything. Is Radiohead a Velvet Underground ripoff?

Monklish
01-21-2010, 06:38 AM
Probably. Know why Radiohead gets away with it though? They didn't rip off a band that's still popular.

TomAz
01-21-2010, 06:38 AM
Rick, that's an interesting take on Muse's live show. I can't really think of what's not to like about it if you're interested in their music, especially the shows in 2007, but I don't doubt that you were underwhelmed. I mean, they aren't sloppy up there and the production is great.

Tom, the Radiohead/Muse comparison is so outdated and largely unfounded. This has been discussed to death, but if you've heard either band a decent amount then it should be clear. Muse's songs are more straight rock with not as many layers or mood settings. Radiohead makes more eerie and diverse music. If you think the music sounds similar then you're just dead wrong. Matt Bellamy's and Thom Yorke's voices sound more similar, but Bellamy is more operatic. And you can't fault someone for sounding like someone else, unless it's on purpose. I don't think it's on purpose, Bellamy was just born with that voice.

Didn't you tell me last year that Elvis Costello's solo show isn't very good? We were talking about Bonnaroo and you said if he isn't with a band then it might not be that good.

You rebut my Radiohead/Muse comparison but not my Styx/Muse comparison. Interesting.

I own (paid cash money for) Black Holes and Revelations and wish I didn't. They're just not very interesting to me.

Costello wasn't solo at Bonnaroo, he was with Alain Toussaint and that was pretty boring, yes. I've seen Costello with just Steve Nieve and it was fabulous. I have never seen him just by himself so I am not sure what to expect. It could go either way I think.

Monklish
01-21-2010, 06:39 AM
Um, wait a minute, where the fuck does this sound like Let Down?

6xcwt9mSbYE

RW6WqgvYHgc

rskapcat
01-21-2010, 06:41 AM
I would compare Muse to Queensryche over Styx, Tom.

chairmenmeow47
01-21-2010, 06:43 AM
i wish that everytime someone typed that muse was like radiohead that the board changed it to **** or something.

Monklish
01-21-2010, 06:44 AM
If it'll cheer you up I'll say that Interpol doesn't sound like Joy Division?

TomAz
01-21-2010, 06:46 AM
I would compare Muse to Queensryche over Styx, Tom.

I can't remember what Queensryche sounds like. But I can sure hear Muse singing "Come Sail Away".

TomAz
01-21-2010, 06:47 AM
Also, people, I did not say Muse was "like radiohead".

captncrzy
01-21-2010, 06:47 AM
I love "Operation Mindcrime" by Queensryche. It's still, to this day, one of my favorite shows ever.

rskapcat
01-21-2010, 06:48 AM
Just for you:

tS7SrhYTZjc

captncrzy
01-21-2010, 06:58 AM
I think my favorite song on there is a tie between "I Don't Believe in Love" and "Suite Sister Mary".

seandigi
01-21-2010, 06:59 AM
Now that's a throw back!

TommyboyUNM
01-21-2010, 07:12 AM
You rebut my Radiohead/Muse comparison but not my Styx/Muse comparison. Interesting.

Costello wasn't solo at Bonnaroo, he was with Alain Toussaint and that was pretty boring, yes. I've seen Costello with just Steve Nieve and it was fabulous. I have never seen him just by himself so I am not sure what to expect. It could go either way I think.

I'm not familiar with Styx outside of Mr. Roboto. It might be true, I don't know.

I didn't see him at Bonnaroo so I don't know who he played with. Thanks for the clarification.

Um, wait a minute, where the fuck does this sound like Let Down?

Why did you take it as gospel when I made it clear I wasn't even sure if it was "Heroin." But in the "Let Down" video, there is a part between about 2:50 and 3:20 that sounds like something I've heard on The Velvet Underground & Nico. It becomes really prevalent around 3:13. I don't know which song, but I was listening to The Velvet Underground & Nico a few months ago and thought something sounded like that part in "Let Down."

Even so, it's more fair to listen to a body of work instead of one part from one song. Similar sounding guitar parts in "Starlight" and "Paranoid Android" do not prove to me that Muse sounds like Radiohead. Those songs don't really sound alike.

Maybe my view is altered now because I've listened to both bands quite a bit and can hear any and all differences. Maybe they sound the same on the surface to someone who isn't familiar with one or the other.

captncrzy
01-21-2010, 07:17 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XA2jvOR8iOA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XA2jvOR8iOA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Monklish
01-21-2010, 07:19 AM
Honestly Tommy, I don't buy that any Velvet Underground song has the same guitar part as Let Down because frankly nobody in The Velvet Underground could actually play guitar that well.

chairmenmeow47
01-21-2010, 07:23 AM
If it'll cheer you up I'll say that Interpol doesn't sound like Joy Division?

*nods head in approval*

the rain is awesome. i did not slip in my geisha shoes coming in today. double awesome.

TommyboyUNM
01-21-2010, 07:26 AM
The simplest Radiohead guitar part sounds like the most complex The Velvet Underground guitar part. It's hiding in the song until about 3:13. It doesn't sound real complex at all. Then again, I'm not a musician so what the fuck do I know.

Monklish
01-21-2010, 07:34 AM
The simplest Radiohead guitar part sounds like the most complex The Velvet Underground guitar part. It's hiding in the song until about 3:13. It doesn't sound real complex at all. Then again, I'm not a musician so what the fuck do I know.

It's not that it's complex, it's that it's good. Velvet guitar parts are never particularly good, therefore there is no way anybody in VU wrote a guitar part that sounds like that.

downingthief
01-21-2010, 07:51 AM

I really want to go to this.

downingthief
01-21-2010, 08:00 AM
I can't remember what Queensryche sounds like. But I can sure hear Muse singing "Come Sail Away".

Tom, I have to concur somewhat on the Styx comparisons (although, as I have noted before, I think Styx is the worst band of ALL time, and Muse is nowhere near that). First time I heard Knights of Cydonia, I imagined that if Dennis DeYoung heard it, he would explode in orgasmic nirvana. Such a fucking cheesy ass song.

sin213
01-21-2010, 08:12 AM
*nods head in approval*

the rain is awesome. i did not slip in my geisha shoes coming in today. double awesome.

the rain is indeed awesome.

though it still amazes me how horrible people drive around here when it rains. not that they drive any better when the sun is out...

TomAz
01-21-2010, 08:22 AM
I think Styx is the worst band of ALL time

Styx was enormously huge when I was in high school (late 70s). I mean, this predated Mr Roboto, but they were a very big deal where I went to school.

It wasn't until later in life that it hit me: Styx is (was?) a great big high school musical production. I don't know anything about Dennis DeYoung, but I am almost sure that in high school he was one of those drama nerds and especially loved when they did Oklahoma or Camelot or something.

oh, also, The Eagles were worse than Styx.

faxman75
01-21-2010, 08:22 AM
They are returning for your listening pleasure Micah. I will probably go to this one as well.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2687/4267141051_e6e4c9a931_m.jpg

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 08:36 AM
Styx was enormously huge when I was in high school (late 70s). I mean, this predated Mr Roboto, but they were a very big deal where I went to school.

It wasn't until later in life that it hit me: Styx is (was?) a great big high school musical production. I don't know anything about Dennis DeYoung, but I am almost sure that in high school he was one of those drama nerds and especially loved when they did Oklahoma or Camelot or something.

I can still sit through most of The Grand Illusion.

westcoastpirate
01-21-2010, 08:42 AM
I didn't really like Muse until I saw them live in 2007 with their full stage setup. My wife convinced me to check them out. I'm still on the fence with them on record, but they did throw it down live. And it should be pretty cool to see them on rising LED/laser towers.

Anyways, this should be in the Muse thread instead of the Phx thread.

Alligator Bogaloo
01-21-2010, 09:04 AM
They are returning for your listening pleasure Micah. I will probably go to this one as well.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2687/4267141051_e6e4c9a931_m.jpg

Yes, I saw this listed at stateside.com, I'm glad they're at the Sail Inn this time because its so close to me.

Gribbz
01-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Hey Rick, can you hook me up with that Thom Yorke bootleg from The Orpheum?

Mr. Dylanja
01-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Gribbz, I have the echoplex show and I think both of the orpheum shows as well. I'll try to figure out how to use mediafire or rapidshare tonight and hook it up. Although I imagine I have a couple days still before you get to "T", amirite?

Somewhat Damaged
01-21-2010, 10:04 AM

I'm not spending that much money on a single ticket to anybody this year. Hope you enjoy yourself.

Maybe they were tired? I dunno, it was near the end of their tour. Maybe it was because of the noise restriction issue at Mesa Amphitheatre? Maybe it was 'cause I was by myself and didn't feel compelled to rock out and thus got more distracted/annoyed by the people around me. It's all a mystery.

Hey Rick, can you hook me up with that Thom Yorke bootleg from The Orpheum?

Certainly. Unlike Dylan, I have no difficulties in figuring out how to use sendspace, my preferred method of file sharing. PM me your e-mail address. In the interest of quid pro quo, can I finally get the latest Basement Jaxx album I've asked you for 3 times now? kthx

Gribbz
01-21-2010, 10:36 AM
I don't recall you ever asking me to send you a BJ album... but I can do that. Which one do you want? The Scars LP or that newer, stranger EP?

amyzzz
01-21-2010, 11:34 AM
I bet it's my fault. I met Rick for the first time at Muse and I pissed him off. :thu

The noise restriction was NOTICEABLE which was weird. I've never gone to a show that was too quiet before.

karma_guy
01-21-2010, 03:31 PM
man i wish i had the $$ to catch muse/sspu, though it's mostly sspu i wanna see

also,

DEVOTCHKA
2/19/10 (a friday!)
club congress

Trevor Hall
3/7/10
Club Congress

Robyn Hitchcock
3/12/10
Club Congress

chairmenmeow47
01-21-2010, 03:47 PM
thanks for the heads up on DeVotchKa!!!!

karma_guy
01-21-2010, 03:51 PM
no probs! should be a great show

chairmenmeow47
01-21-2010, 03:54 PM
and shakermaker, i'm highly considering bassnectar so let me know if you come!

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 03:58 PM
Maybe they were tired? I dunno, it was near the end of their tour. Maybe it was because of the noise restriction issue at Mesa Amphitheatre? Maybe it was 'cause I was by myself and didn't feel compelled to rock out and thus got more distracted/annoyed by the people around me. It's all a mystery.

Now I feel bad I didn't get your text. I think we were supposed to meet at that show. Noise restrictions were BAD at that show.

TomAz
01-21-2010, 04:12 PM
Devotchka is playing Flag and Tucson but not here. delete.

faxman75
01-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Nice. I think i'm going to go to the Flagstaff show. I'm off that Friday so Thursday night party it is! Devochka was great at Sasquatch last year as well.

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 05:10 PM
They are playing the Monte V in Flagstaff. That will be insanely intimate.

shakermaker113
01-21-2010, 05:16 PM
and shakermaker, i'm highly considering bassnectar so let me know if you come!

do it! there's no "if" for me. I will be in town that night anyway and the friend I am visiting is on board. I will be there.

chairmenmeow47
01-21-2010, 05:32 PM
i'll be at cherry pit lounge tonight for UK thursdays if i don't end up in oz first. what to request, what to request...

chairmenmeow47
01-21-2010, 05:35 PM
and awesome, shakermaker. i'm considering going snowboarding that weekend, which is my only constraint :)

Alligator Bogaloo
01-21-2010, 06:16 PM
Did anyone else notice that the film director, John Waters is on the bill for Saturday. I guess he has a one man show that he's put on in the past where he talks about his films and tells anecdotes. I'm not a big fan of his films but I do like that Coachella will have different stuff like this at the festival.

chairmenmeow47
01-21-2010, 07:19 PM
i'm too afraid of the wind and decided to stay in :x

i like cry baby, but other than that i'm not a huge fan of john waters' movies. he's fairly entertaining as a guest on loveline though.

TomAz
01-21-2010, 07:21 PM
so the tv says there may or may not have been a tornado touch down at desert ridge tonight.

If I lived in Calif I'd start a thread on this.

chairmenmeow47
01-21-2010, 07:25 PM
ha ha ha ha ha

Somewhat Damaged
01-21-2010, 07:27 PM
I bet it's my fault. I met Rick for the first time at Muse and I pissed him off. :thu

The noise restriction was NOTICEABLE which was weird. I've never gone to a show that was too quiet before.

Now I feel bad I didn't get your text. I think we were supposed to meet at that show. Noise restrictions were BAD at that show.

Hahaha, two and a half years later and I've got people vying for the blame on why I didn't enjoy the Muse show.

TomAz
01-21-2010, 07:34 PM
also, i just heard (from someone who was just in the area) that the tent for the Russo-Steele car auction, at 101&Scottsdale, has blown up onto the freeway and the 101 is closed there.

amyzzz
01-21-2010, 08:51 PM
I almost blew away today.

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 09:07 PM
also, i just heard (from someone who was just in the area) that the tent for the Russo-Steele car auction, at 101&Scottsdale, has blown up onto the freeway and the 101 is closed there.

Yeah, I was talking with someone and he said his wife was late coming home because "the golf tent was blocking the road." This makes more sense.

Eucalyptus in the park by my house is now blocking my front door.

M Sparks
01-21-2010, 09:08 PM
i like cry baby, but other than that i'm not a huge fan of john waters' movies.

Serial Mom is highly underrated. Female Trouble is probably the funniest of his older movies.

mountmccabe
01-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Pecker.

Hannahrain
01-21-2010, 09:28 PM
John knows what's worth knowing. Full of grace. Full of grace.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 05:54 AM
I'm going to this thing called Aura tomorrow night. Psy-trance and bellydancing.

http://plazadeanaya.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=103

rskapcat
01-22-2010, 05:59 AM
Serial Mom is highly underrated.

YES. Man, I love that movie.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 06:18 AM
Serial Mom was pretty awesome, no small thanks to the excellence of Kathleen Turner. I had no idea that was his work, actually. Seemed too coherent.

higgybaby23
01-22-2010, 06:18 AM

Some REALLY expensive cars got rained on and pelted all night. Bad timing for the auction.

M Sparks
01-22-2010, 06:51 AM
I'm going to this thing called Aura tomorrow night. Psy-trance and bellydancing.

http://plazadeanaya.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=103

My wife is taking fire spinning classes there.

rskapcat
01-22-2010, 06:52 AM
Is she learning fire poi? A few of my bellydancer friends are into that...I always wanted to learn.

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 06:57 AM
i have a few friends involved with aura and yet i never make it. it's always the same night as something else. i also used to date a guy who spun fire. you can order the stuff at home of poi and it's not too hard to figure out if you know how to spin glowsticks.

and i also enjoyed serial mom!

locachica73
01-22-2010, 06:59 AM
spinning fire sounds like something I should never attempt.

rskapcat
01-22-2010, 06:59 AM
I'd probably have more luck just working with fire fans. I'm incredibly clumsy. :p

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 07:11 AM
Ivy, Jacob said he saw a friend of yours at Aura one time -- he doesn't remember her name though. I think it was in October.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 07:16 AM
What a weird little story, Zzz.

M Sparks
01-22-2010, 07:17 AM
Is she learning fire poi? A few of my bellydancer friends are into that...I always wanted to learn.

Yeah, and fire staff. She's a bellydancer, sort of.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 07:22 AM
Get out of the Phoenix thread with your stupid John Waters reviews, Randy.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 07:33 AM
Tell me about that time that your husband thinks he might have met someone I know.

rskapcat
01-22-2010, 07:41 AM
Yeah, and fire staff. She's a bellydancer, sort of.

That sounds like the answer I give people when they ask if I bellydance..."sort of". :p

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 07:45 AM
Tell me about that time that your husband thinks he might have met someone I know.
Ivy mentioned her friends go; I mentioned Jacob saw one of them. STFU, asshole.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 07:52 AM
I'm a little confused as to how Jacob knows who her friends are. Or why he would report the information back. Or why you would then feel compelled to mention it. That's like if one of your friends is in Muse, and I go to see Muse, and then in this thread you mention how you're friends with somebody in Muse, and I go, "Oh, I saw your friend." Of course I fucking saw them. They're in the thing I went to see.

captncrzy
01-22-2010, 07:55 AM
I always loved the original Hairspray.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 08:01 AM
I don't think the said friend was performing in it -- she just went to it. He met her at one of our Phoenix meet-ups. Jesus.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 08:05 AM
Equally inane.

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 08:22 AM
yes, i remember jacob messaged me on myspace. he had seen amy i think, who you saw on wednesday and is in the muse pictures below. she's practially phoenix thread family at this point lol.

i also think it's funny that i went to the muse show everyone was arguing about and have nothing to contribute, that's rare =P the main memory i have of that show was that i was pissed that it was at mesa amphitheatre and i couldn't get a fucking beer with this guy from high school i ran into cause they stopped selling. cockblocking mormons. but i believe we got sunburn & butterflies and hurricaines so i was happy otherwise :)

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/v/ivy/album04/MUSE/

i also ended up going out last night as i got about three texts from the club. fuck dubstep. but i've decided that if i jump/bounce around, lift my knees really high and make jazz hands while i do it, it can be kinda fun. 16 bit was alright, but terribly tiny. tiny tim tiny.

TomAz
01-22-2010, 08:27 AM

Take this for what it's worth: but this sounds exactly like something foi would say. In fact, probably has said. on here, to amy.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 08:28 AM
I imagine that's something Amy's heard no fewer than eight dozen times in her long, long, long life.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 08:29 AM
And you all should know by now that I haven't learned and will continue to make inane statements so you should just deal with it or GTFO.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 08:30 AM
I don't understand that kind of logic. Why should we be expected to adapt to your character flaws if you can't adapt to fix them?

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 08:30 AM
I STAND BY MY RIGHT TO MAKE INANE STAMENTS!

(and double posts)

Somewhat Damaged
01-22-2010, 10:11 AM
I thought you had Randy on ignore, Amy.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 10:13 AM
I have him on ignore when I'm depressed.

TomAz
01-22-2010, 10:18 AM
gotta say this for amy: she does not bullshit.

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 10:39 AM
Amazing outside today.

locachica73
01-22-2010, 10:43 AM
I just drove over what appeared to be a full river where a desert wash use to be. Gotta love a day of rain in the desert.

M Sparks
01-22-2010, 11:02 AM
That sounds like the answer I give people when they ask if I bellydance..."sort of". :p

Her old instructor had a troope, and my wife would fill in at performances sometimes, but she wasn't a full member. So, she has performed professionally, but it's not something she does that often.

sin213
01-22-2010, 11:07 AM
I just drove over what appeared to be a full river where a desert wash use to be. Gotta love a day of rain in the desert.

yeah, the salt river is full and racing today. give it a week, it'll be dry again.

locachica73
01-22-2010, 11:10 AM
I haven't seen it that full since I moved here back in 98/99. It is a nice change. But I am happy to see the sun peaking from behind the clouds now.

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 12:01 PM
Anything going down tonight?

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 12:05 PM
my friend adam john ("kid kryptic") is playing at the yucca tap room. i'll probably be going to that after dinner with my brother since there isn't a cover. i don't really know anything else about the event though, i think i have some sort of facebook invite at home but i really do not understand facebook and always have a lot of trouble finding events once i've viewed the invite lol.

locachica73
01-22-2010, 12:08 PM
Hey D, what casino was it that you hit last week? How did you do?

Nick and I are thinking of hitting Ft. McDowell Saturday night for some cards and all you can eat crab legs. Has anyone ever done that? Any good?

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 12:09 PM
It's not on the right side on your page, Ivy?

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 12:15 PM
Hey D, what casino was it that you hit last week? How did you do?

Nick and I are thinking of hitting Ft. McDowell Saturday night for some cards and all you can eat crab legs. Has anyone ever done that? Any good?

the only reason to go to fort mcdowell for me is to play bingo. which is awesome.

and it may be, amyzzz. i'll have to check when i get home. i need a facebook lesson lol.

locachica73
01-22-2010, 12:16 PM
I have been having a crab leg craving for so long. I would just hate to get there and they suck. But you cant really fuck up crab legs...right?

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 12:18 PM
omg you guys i luv phoenix i rilly hope they play that song 1921

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 12:21 PM
http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35707

faxman75
01-22-2010, 12:27 PM
I think Scott was just making a joke about the newbs who come in here talking about the band, Amy.

Scott, your avatar continues to amaze me.

sin213
01-22-2010, 12:28 PM
omg you guys i luv phoenix i rilly hope they play that song 1921

lol..Phoenix, AZ thread, scott. ;)

but yes, i hope they play that song at the show on feb 1st.

M Sparks
01-22-2010, 12:28 PM
my friend adam john ("kid kryptic") is playing at the yucca tap room.

What does he do? I think we need something cheap to do tonight.

EDIT- BTW, click the little calendar at the bottom of the FB page.

faxman75
01-22-2010, 12:31 PM
FYI RE: McDowelle Mtn. Music Fest

Black Keys are not playing. The fest apparently has lost its location at West World as well. We'll see what they come up with.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 12:32 PM
I didn't have my heart set on that thing anyway. Maybe I should go to LA that week to see Shpongle.

sin213
01-22-2010, 12:33 PM

Black Keys are not playing. The fest apparently has lost its location at West World as well. We'll see what they come up with.

:nono

that's ok though...its too close to coachella anyways. i'm still tired and sunburned when that show takes place.

faxman75
01-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Maybe. Another update from their site yesterday. Apparently it's moving to a parking lot. No camping. I would say this is bad but who knows what shitty things people in N. Scottsdale like to do.

January 21, 2010
2010 McDowell Mountain Music Festival News!
Producers of The McDowell Mountain Music Festival are excited to announce dates and a new location for the 2010 event! This year, MMMF will be a weekend long festival beginning Friday, April 23rd and continue through Sunday, April 25th. The other big change for the 7th Annual MMMF includes a NEW LOCATION. This year’s Festival will be held at the Scottsdale 101 Plaza, on the northeast corner of 68th St. & Mayo Blvd., on an outdoor stage next to The Compound Grill. As far as the music goes, this year is no different! Expect to see a unique mixture of musical acts including bluegrass, reggae, jazz, rock as well as local band representation. Complete lineup, schedule and ticket information will be available February 1, 2010. See you in April!

ETA they haven't even secured permits for this exciting parking lot location from what I hear.

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 12:34 PM

Burn in hell, Faxman!

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 12:36 PM
I think getting birthday drunk on asphalt sounds like a recipe for stitches.

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 12:38 PM
What does he do? I think we need something cheap to do tonight.

EDIT- BTW, click the little calendar at the bottom of the FB page.

drum & bass and dubstep. he's also had several tracks produced you could possibly look up. he's on myspace & facebook, so maybe you can see the event and who else is playing? i don't know who else is playing, but i would assume this is some sort of dnb/dubstep/breaks/hip-hop type event.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 12:38 PM
fail

sin213
01-22-2010, 12:39 PM
I think getting birthday drunk on asphalt sounds like a recipe for stitches.

yeah, i was just googling that area to see....that's what i was thinking too? this is going to be in a parking lot now ala street scene? no thanx.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 12:40 PM
I actually liked the parking lot street scene (4 years ago), but there were decent acts there.

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 12:42 PM
yeah, i was just googling that area to see....that's what i was thinking too? this is going to be in a parking lot now ala street scene? no thanx.

You seem to be missing the important fact that that Fryday will be mah birfday.

faxman75
01-22-2010, 12:43 PM
What D$ is saying Jason is that he can't wait for a little bit of

http://chilangabanda.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/thunder.gif

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 12:47 PM
What D$ is saying Jason is that he can't wait for a little bit of

http://chilangabanda.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/thunder.gif

Faxy, do you still use dial-up? Because I think you're losing your connection.

sin213
01-22-2010, 01:00 PM
:rotfl

i'll be where ever you are for your bday, dlo. (except thunder from down under) ;)

sin213
01-22-2010, 01:03 PM
can someone suggest a good deadmau5 album to check out?

faxman75
01-22-2010, 01:04 PM
Faxy, do you still use dial-up? Because I think you're losing your connection.

Why you gotta go there? :(

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 01:07 PM
D$$$ birthday shennanigans? when's your birthday?

higgybaby23
01-22-2010, 01:10 PM
can someone suggest a good deadmau5 album to check out?

The only studio album I have is called Random Album Title. It is decent, especially if you are into minimal style house. I have a few live mixes that I have yet to listen to.

I like mau5, but he doesn't really rank high on my must see list for the weekend. In 08 I was front row center for the first 30mins of his set, then went and took a nap in the back of the Sahara for the rest. If he puts together the stage show I've heard rumored, it could be a great performance.

sin213
01-22-2010, 01:18 PM
cool, thanx higgy. i'll start there.

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 01:31 PM
For Lack of a Better Name is his latest release, I'd start there.

sin213
01-22-2010, 01:33 PM
already started on 1st album. meh. probably sounds better all mashed up live, but album versions kinda lacking energy.

trying the newest album now.

SeeYouAuntie
01-22-2010, 01:44 PM
It's all about Strobe. That track kicks all kinds of ass. Love the way it builds and then unleashes the awesomeness. Even being 10 minutes long it end before I want it to.

sin213
01-22-2010, 01:53 PM
yeah, the newest album definitely has more energy to it...like it more than first, but not amazing. like higgy said, he sounds decent...his set just wont be that high up on my list at coach.

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 01:57 PM
Decent or very decent?

sin213
01-22-2010, 01:59 PM
lol...fuck you dlo. i like that word. hahahahaha

just decent.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 02:00 PM
Maybe you need to invest in a thesaurus.

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 02:03 PM
Give Proxy a shot, he's my can't miss Sahara set for Friday. He doesn't have an album out yet but there's a torrent with a decent amount of his stuff.

sin213
01-22-2010, 02:05 PM
Definition:respectable, appropriateSynonyms:

approved (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/approved), becoming (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/becoming), befitting (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/befitting), chaste (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/chaste), clean (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/clean), comely (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/comely), comme il faut, conforming, continent, correct (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/correct), decorous (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/decorous), delicate (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/delicate), ethical (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/ethical), fit (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/fit), fitting (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/fitting), good (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/good), honest (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/honest), honorable (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/honorable), immaculate (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/immaculate), mannerly, modest (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/modest), moral (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/moral), nice (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/nice), noble (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/noble), on the up and up, polite (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/polite), presentable, proper (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/proper), prudent (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/prudent), pure (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/pure), reserved (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/reserved), right (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/right), seemly, spotless, stainless, standard (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/standard), straight (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/straight), straight arrow, straight shooting, suitable (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/suitable), trustworthy (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/trustworthy), unblemished, undefiled, untarnished, upright (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/upright), virtuous (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/virtuous), worthy (http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/worthy)

i'm gonna start using decorous

sin213
01-22-2010, 02:07 PM
Give Proxy a shot, he's my can't miss Sahara set for Friday. He doesn't have an album out yet but there's a torrent with a decorous amount of his stuff.

fixed.

and i'll see if i can find a playlist for him on music.myspace.com

all i've been doing is searching for artists albums there and listening to the full album, streaming, for free. there is usually only 1 commercial interruption for a full album...and only 15 secs long or so.

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 02:11 PM
I think Scott was just making a joke about the newbs who come in here talking about the band, Amy.

^^

Scott, your avatar continues to amaze me.

Me too.

Alligator Bogaloo
01-22-2010, 02:17 PM
i'm gonna start using decorous

All I got to say is that Gorillaz closing out Sunday night is on the up and up.

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:18 PM
PHOENIXXXXXXXXXX <3

sin213
01-22-2010, 02:19 PM
All I got to say is that Gorillaz closing out Sunday night is on the up and up.

true that. though it may actually close with Orbital in Sahara. provided the set times are not identical i'll be running to Orbital after Gorillaz are done.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 02:21 PM
Phoenix > Detroit

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 02:22 PM
Detroit isn't a band, Amy.

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:24 PM
i live in detroit.......

sin213
Detroit isn't a band, Amy.

actually, IT IS! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Detroit_(band)

not a current band, or a band on the coachella lineup, mind you... ;)

Monklish
HOLY SHIT REALLY?!

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:25 PM
YES REALLY!!!!!!
thanks for caring

Monklish
01-22-2010, 02:26 PM
This is impossible. You're white. Nobody white lives in Detroit, to the extent that anyone still lives in Detroit. Now where do you REALLY live, you filthy whore?

sin213
01-22-2010, 02:27 PM
so not finding any Proxy....anyone suggest a decorous Passion Pit album?

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:27 PM
i live 15 minutes away from detroit
and don't call me a whore...

kthanx

TommyboyUNM
01-22-2010, 02:28 PM
You like my new alias, Dylan? It's either ABCkatie or Kitt_Kat. I won't tell you which.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 02:28 PM
This is the thread for Phoenix, Arizona in case you didn't know, Katie.

sin213
01-22-2010, 02:29 PM
you people and your aliases.... :nono

nvrmnd on the passion pit recommendation...they only really have 2. gonna check out newest one.

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:29 PM
whyyyyy can't people just be nice :(
i'm 16 and i have a better taste in music than anyone my age
so suck on that

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm going to go cry in the corner now because Katie has such good taste!

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:31 PM
This is the thread for Phoenix, Arizona in case you didn't know, Katie.

what? no its not
i'm not that stupid...

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 02:32 PM
Apparently you are.

TommyboyUNM
You're getting backtalk from a 16-year old girl, Amy.

Edit: And you're giving it back to her. What a Friday.

Monklish
ABCKatie, let me give you a little heads up: you are going to suffer nothing but scorn the entire time you post here.

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:33 PM
fucking assholes

amyzzz
Jen's not here, so I'm taking over.

thewindowliquor
you people and your aliases.... :nono

nvrmnd on the passion pit recommendation...they only really have 2. gonna check out newest one.

one of them is an EP.

neither of them are worth listening to.

GrossMagic
01-22-2010, 02:34 PM
fucking assholes

I think I might have to follow your posts for the lols.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 02:34 PM
http://www.memegenerator.net/Instances/261/MUSICALLY-OBLIVIOUS-8TH-GRADER-HAITI-NO-I-DONT-HATE-YOU.jpg

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:36 PM
you're probably some like 50 year old rapist stalker
so i wouldn't be talking

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 02:37 PM
ABCKatie, let me give you a little heads up: you are going to suffer nothing but scorn the entire time you post here.

qft. lol. other three letter abbreviations.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 02:37 PM
This is really actually for people living in Phoenix or thereabouts. Go to the Lineup Forum for the Phoenix band thread(s).

TommyboyUNM
01-22-2010, 02:38 PM
Amy is in rare form.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 02:38 PM
http://www.memegenerator.net/Instances/145/MUSICALLY-OBLIVIOUS-8TH-GRADER-I-LOVE-CLASSMATE-COCKS.jpg

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:40 PM
that's so funny
and i'm so offended
cause that picture of a random girl saying she loves classmate cocks so offends me
oh gosh, what will i do with myself?

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 02:40 PM
that's so funny
and i'm so offended
cause that picture of a random girl saying she loves classmate cocks so offends me
oh gosh, what will i do with myself?

seriously though... this thread really isn't about the band Phoenix. It's about the city.

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:42 PM
alright

amyzzz
This Katie reminds me of samnco. I tried being nice to samnco and all that did was blow up in my face. She was a complete idiot.

Monklish
http://www.memegenerator.net/Instances/506/MUSICALLY-OBLIVIOUS-8TH-GRADER-LABIA-THATS-MY-FAV-STARSIGN.jpg

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:44 PM
seriously stop
i didn't do anything...sorry if i didn't know this was about phoenix, arizona
what...you're all dicks to me because im young?
grow the fuck up

Monklish
01-22-2010, 02:46 PM
That's not going to happen Katie. You should just leave.

TommyboyUNM
01-22-2010, 02:47 PM
This needs to happen for another 13 minutes, just until I get off of work.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Too too cruel, Tommy.

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 02:48 PM
what...you're all dicks to me because im young?
grow the fuck up

um, you're the one who's 16. why don't YOU grow up and we won't have such a problem with you.

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 02:49 PM
burn.

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:54 PM
glad you all have nothing better to do with your time than harass someone who didn't do anything wrong
congrats
real men you are

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 02:55 PM
real men we're not.

Monklish
You're the one who wandered onto our board, you vapid horse's vagina.

thewindowliquor
glad you all have nothing better to do with your time than harass someone who didn't do anything wrong
congrats
real men you are

way to post the same thing in two different threads.

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 02:56 PM
i <3 my cock

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:57 PM
:)))))))))

M Sparks
01-22-2010, 02:57 PM
You like my new alias, Dylan? It's either ABCkatie or Kitt_Kat. I won't tell you which.

This is the hardest I've laughed all day.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 02:58 PM
I hope you die from being raped by unfinished baseball bats.

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 02:58 PM
^^^ lol

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 02:59 PM
thanks i appreciate it and

i <3 your cock too

Monklish
01-22-2010, 03:00 PM
Tommy, if that's actually your alias I'm going to hate you so much.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 03:01 PM
goddamnit

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 03:01 PM
i <3 your cock too

gotta be an alias.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 03:02 PM
... fuck this. Tommy, we're fighting. 2:45 PM Saturday, right after Pot and Dani.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 03:04 PM
No posts after 5? :nono

denies the day
01-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Suddenly this thread got lolzy.

See you at the YTR tonight, Ivy...

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 03:05 PM
not an alias

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 03:07 PM
Suddenly this thread got lolzy.

See you at the YTR tonight, Ivy...

*high five*

TommyboyUNM
01-22-2010, 03:10 PM
Tommy, if that's actually your alias I'm going to hate you so much.

I wish I could take credit for this. That would be a genius alias.

But I'll still beat the shit out of you at 2:45 if you want.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 03:11 PM
And I was gonna threaten Tommy with a blow to the head with a bag of dismembered babies.

Monklish
I'll kick you in your thyroid.

thewindowliquor
I wish I could take credit for this. That would be a genius alias.

indeed. for a minute there, I was like, "wait, this has to be an alias, it's too good to be true."

i'm really glad this happened today. friday, staring at the clock...

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 03:13 PM
WOW is that really your little quote thing?
now people are gonna think that your cock is actually loved
when its not

Monklish
01-22-2010, 03:14 PM
That's not true, I love his cock.

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 03:15 PM
I'm not sure how to respond about my unloved cock without going into Brokendoll territory, so....

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 03:17 PM
people are gonna think that your cock is actually loved

don't be afraid of commitment.

Mr. Dylanja
01-22-2010, 03:18 PM
Is this really happening? Ivy, are we in OZ?

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 03:20 PM
commitment!?
i've been waiting for you to ask me,
YESSSSS I WILL MARRY YOU!

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 03:21 PM
I'm completely confused right now.

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 03:21 PM
commitment!?
i've been waiting for you to ask me,
YESSSSS I WILL MARRY YOU!

I don't know if I want to marry a bitch that only "likes" my cock.

Monklish
01-22-2010, 03:22 PM
I almost want to start a Katie interview thread.

cubrocker
01-22-2010, 03:23 PM
wait ABCkatie is still here? damnit! (walks right back out of thread)

http://cdn.7static.com/static/img/sleeveart/00/006/791/0000679123_350.jpg

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 03:24 PM
yess! katie interview thread

Monklish
01-22-2010, 03:24 PM
You're not that interesting.

chairmenmeow47
01-22-2010, 03:25 PM
i believe we've established that katie likes my cock. suck it long and suck it hard, thewindowliquor.

and yes, dylan. we are finally in oz. i just hope it's not like the oz i've been watching on netflix!

ABCkatie
01-22-2010, 03:26 PM
yes i am
you just don't know yet...

I don't know if I want to marry a bitch that only "likes" my cock.

and ummmm i <3 your cock which means love dumbass

amyzzz
Wait, she loves ALL our cocks?

chairmenmeow47
fucking cock loving slut. let's just love everyone's cocks, gosh!

ABCkatie
but actually that loves belongs to chairmenmeow first
you can be second though

amyzzz
01-22-2010, 03:27 PM
This is all starting to sound familiar.

chairmenmeow47
<~~~doesn't share. you must love my cock and no other. i'm a jealous cock.

thewindowliquor
and ummmm i <3 your cock which means love dumbass

i believe we've established that katie likes my cock.

Seems like the bitch loves everyones cock to me.

thewindowliquor
01-22-2010, 03:28 PM
fuckin slut. the wedding is off.

Mr. Dylanja
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/372282/2/istockphoto_372282-twilight-zone.jpg

ABCkatie
whats your name?

Monklish
01-22-2010, 03:29 PM
I'll watch her suck Ivy off but that's it. This chick is officially tiresome.