PDA

View Full Version : NYC Represents

laminators
01-26-2007, 06:08 AM
What up kids,

Hey, me and several of my co-workers are all about making the trip to Coachella, however since we all work together it can only be for the weekend! My question, does anyone know when the show is expected to end? If this is going to work I have to know exactly when this will all come to a close on Sunday so that I can catch the next flight back to New York. Also, I was curious if we will be able to camp only buying a pass for Saturday and Sunday. Any real info helps!

windscreen
01-26-2007, 06:54 AM
previous years ended by 12:30 however you need to allow time to get out of the festival gates (which with a sellout crowd took forever last year) plus getting out of the parking lot and dealing with traffic...
I stay in Palm Springs and got back to my lodging around 2:30am.

KYSER*HENDRIX
01-26-2007, 06:56 AM
I am heading in from NYC as well. If you are going to the sunday show there is no way you will catch a flight out until like 6am on monday morning. sounds like a sick day to me. Rage will prob play til they shut down the show. the same way Mos Def and Talib did 2 years ago.

thinnerair
01-26-2007, 06:56 AM
im coming out from new york too.
most of my friends are flying out thursday after work and flying back monday morning to be back at work on tuesday. it's probably your best bet.
besides, you won't want to miss Bjork on friday.

911wasaninsidejob
01-26-2007, 11:19 AM
Coming from nYc as well.