PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICAL I'm drunk thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

fatbastard
09-05-2008, 08:43 PM
How drunk are you?

Pixiessp
09-05-2008, 08:59 PM
well....if you are talking to me I will have to say not very. only just started drinking.

fatbastard
09-05-2008, 09:04 PM
How many beers? Cigarettes, music..?

Mr. Dylanja
09-06-2008, 12:08 AM
How can you guys get drunk so early?

"I just can't do it Captain, I don't have the power"

algunz
09-06-2008, 08:01 AM
I started drinking at 3, right afterschool. My husband had to come pick me up. First week of school brings out the best in us teachers.

Pixiessp
09-06-2008, 08:07 AM

just 2 beers, no cigs(don't smoke) and random stuff from some online station.

played some Mobsters and Mafia Wars. It's just too addicting.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-06-2008, 08:10 AM
You know, I have never set foot into this thread.

algunz
09-06-2008, 08:10 AM

It's like a survey . . .

Too many beers, 1 cigarette (I slipped) and terrible music. We were at Rudy's in Newport Beach.

algunz
09-06-2008, 08:11 AM
You know, I have never set foot into this thread.

You are really missing out . . . NOT. :thu

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-06-2008, 08:12 AM
You are really missing out . . . NOT. :thu

Wait...are you not drunk?

algunz
09-06-2008, 08:13 AM
No, I'm in recovery.

TeamCoachellaHellYeah
09-06-2008, 08:31 AM
No, I'm in recovery.

I thought the point of this thread was to be drunk and posting? Which is one of the reasons I never post or have ever even set foot in it. I barely drink too so that might be another case.

fatbastard
09-06-2008, 06:21 PM
The wife is out picking up steaks, guacamole and beer. I'll be posting soon.

BROKENDOLL
09-06-2008, 06:44 PM
I thought the point of this thread was to be drunk and posting? Which is one of the reasons I never post or have ever even set foot in it. I barely drink too so that might be another case. Be very, very careful stwepping into this threwad...Never know what you'll wread.

BROKENDOLL
09-06-2008, 06:44 PM
I barely drank too, too. LOL And look at me! Woo-hoo!

BROKENDOLL
09-06-2008, 06:46 PM
And I have to go give that damn cat it's shot and then sit there and stare at it while it atsres at me! Ruh-roh!

TommyboyUNM
09-06-2008, 06:50 PM
And I have to go give that damn cat it's shot and then sit there and stare at it while it atsres at me! Ruh-roh!

You're a good person. That is all.

bluemamba
09-06-2008, 07:05 PM
Fuck, im due to get drunk. i need it

Pixiessp
09-06-2008, 07:12 PM
why Mamba?

locachica73
09-06-2008, 07:14 PM
On my way to the bar, I will be posting in the I'm Drunk thread in about 6 hours or less depending on the shot intake.

fatbastard
09-06-2008, 09:08 PM
Meah, I'm drunk. Just drunk.

miscorrections
09-06-2008, 10:29 PM
Maybe a bit too much, but what else is there to do at home?

frozen pilgrim
09-06-2008, 11:21 PM
FUCK YEA!!
my jilly's roller derby team is once again going to the championship!
and the subsequent after party is why I am signing in here.
expect pictures of this massacre soon.
gore-gore rollergirls forever!
she's number 212db- Jill 'em All

Pixiessp
09-06-2008, 11:36 PM
I lika me some roller girls.

betao
09-08-2008, 09:50 PM
bump

because about an hour ago, I was somewhat drunk.

ruetheday
09-10-2008, 03:01 AM
Does being drunk and high count? fuck I'm bored.

clumsy342
09-10-2008, 03:11 AM
I just got fired!
WWWOOOOOHOOOO!!!!

I'm gonna live under a bridge!

caco0283
09-10-2008, 11:33 PM
Aight peeps....im back from the dead. I have been talking to some friends for about 2 hours online gmail chat...i wont say who they are but thank you to those I spoke to....oh I cant forget those I spoke to on the phone.....thank you love. Well I have to say this....I'm not really back from the dead....i have about 2 hours to kill until i have to go to a place that is going to take me 26 hours to get to 3 hours from now....if you dont know well you dont need to know motherfucker....BUYAKA. Also I must add im living up to the thread i stared...BUYAKA.....now on to a topic more my stle...ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!! Thats right fuckers I was there....i was there as the bitch ass motherfuckin canes came into my home with Hannah signs stating the hurricanes will wipe out Florida.....but that right my friends .......your friend in perminant brown was there....shirtless with nipple rings shinning to the gods above with "T-bone" written on his chest but an arrown pointing to his "member" was ready to kick some Miami ass....and we did my friends.....I screamed i yelled i drank and i spit.....and I won.....then it was time to go to Miami.....all the way from G to the gille all the way to the M.I.A.....and I'm not talking about some Hindu bitch that is cool cos of some pot movie....I'm talking about the the M.I.A. that promates buying season tickets on a billboard without showing a single player...they show the GM/the Prez and the Coach......and you name those 3 people on your fav team.....what the fuck is wrong my Miami!!!!!!!anyways.....i went to Miami to kick my NY ass and well we lose but we kicked some NY ass...we kicked it well.....nuff said I know the MDPD reads my post (fuck you assholes).

So what else do i have to rant about....oh how about that bitch S. Palin....oh shit dont get me started....shes gives her whore of a daughter the "choice" to have the child...the motherfucking "choice" to have the fucking bastard child...and speaking as a bastard child i can call the fucking bastard a fucking bastard...but she gives her the "choice"....but she wants to get rid of my future babies mama who ill force to get an abortion unless shes worth my time to get married to.....to have the "choice" to have my child.....yeah sure give you whore of a daughter the choice to have an abortion or a kid but take away my right to get an abortion..FUCK YOU YOU BITCH ASS CUNT.....nuff said

bitch

sorry i just dont like people that resemble bulldogs....shes more like the cow that was mention...fucking bitch

LIKE GRRR

frozen pilgrim
09-10-2008, 11:36 PM
I'm drunk

I had three pitchers at dubstep night.

caco0283
09-10-2008, 11:39 PM
who the fuck are you...i hope you die of aids contracted from my ex's dog

bluemamba
09-11-2008, 12:06 AM
Aight peeps....im back from the dead. I have been talking to some friends for about 2 hours online gmail chat...i wont say who they are but thank you to those I spoke to....oh I cant forget those I spoke to on the phone.....thank you love. Well I have to say this....I'm not really back from the dead....i have about 2 hours to kill until i have to go to a place that is going to take me 26 hours to get to 3 hours from now....if you dont know well you dont need to know motherfucker....BUYAKA. Also I must add im living up to the thread i stared...BUYAKA.....now on to a topic more my stle...ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR ITS GREAT TO BE A FLORIDA GATOR!!!! Thats right fuckers I was there....i was there as the bitch ass motherfuckin canes came into my home with Hannah signs stating the hurricanes will wipe out Florida.....but that right my friends .......your friend in perminant brown was there....shirtless with nipple rings shinning to the gods above with "T-bone" written on his chest but an arrown pointing to his "member" was ready to kick some Miami ass....and we did my friends.....I screamed i yelled i drank and i spit.....and I won.....then it was time to go to Miami.....all the way from G to the gille all the way to the M.I.A.....and I'm not talking about some Hindu bitch that is cool cos of some pot movie....I'm talking about the the M.I.A. that promates buying season tickets on a billboard without showing a single player...they show the GM/the Prez and the Coach......and you name those 3 people on your fav team.....what the fuck is wrong my Miami!!!!!!!anyways.....i went to Miami to kick my NY ass and well we lose but we kicked some NY ass...we kicked it well.....nuff said I know the MDPD reads my post (fuck you assholes).

So what else do i have to rant about....oh how about that bitch S. Palin....oh shit dont get me started....shes gives her whore of a daughter the "choice" to have the child...the motherfucking "choice" to have the fucking bastard child...and speaking as a bastard child i can call the fucking bastard a fucking bastard...but she gives her the "choice"....but she wants to get rid of my future babies mama who ill force to get an abortion unless shes worth my time to get married to.....to have the "choice" to have my child.....yeah sure give you whore of a daughter the choice to have an abortion or a kid but take away my right to get an abortion..FUCK YOU YOU BITCH ASS CUNT.....nuff said

bitch

sorry i just dont like people that resemble bulldogs....shes more like the cow that was mention...fucking bitch

LIKE GRRR

No one gives a shit about this.

caco0283
09-11-2008, 12:24 AM
thats funny your old man said that about you when you were born

BROKENDOLL
09-11-2008, 12:39 AM
Whoa, I'm not drunk enough to be in this thread right now...

locachica73
09-11-2008, 11:24 PM
OHHHHHHHHHHHH MR.Dylanja (ok i may have fucked up the spelling)

I am here, in the drunk thread, after 2 irish car bombs, a shot of sambuka, a cherry bomb and several beers. we had a date... i got stood up again. sheesh.

Mr. Dylanja
09-11-2008, 11:45 PM
I was at the jukebox, gimme a break! Where did you go tonight?? I need to know the douchebag havens so I can avoid them...

locachica73
09-11-2008, 11:48 PM
lol well tonight i was in mesa, first bar was famous sams at baseline and lindsey, second bar was roosters. thursday is nickel beer night. if you can handle cowboys and skoal its an ok bar. although the dude to chick ratio is quite high, and most of the girls are still stuck in the 90's. high waisted acid washed jeans and big hair. thats hot.

Mr. Dylanja
09-11-2008, 11:52 PM
My god, I didn't know places like that still existed! Good ol Mesa I guess, I don't think I've ever been out there if I wasn't going to Mesa Amphitheater. That is deep, why did you go so far?

locachica73
09-11-2008, 11:55 PM
My god, I didn't know places like that still existed! Good ol Mesa I guess, I don't think I've ever been out there if I wasn't going to Mesa Amphitheater. That is deep, why did you go so far?

My girlfriend lisa lives out there, i use to but escaped. I hate country music but she loves it, so every once in awhile I have to conform and go to her type bars. Thursdays are cool though cuz it doesnt cut into my weekend and its cheap drinking. But the first time i went to that bar it was a skoal giveaway night, some dude spit his dip in my beer. Then another time i went there I was high out my mind when i parked and someone took the bumper off my car when they left. So i do hate that bar but once in awhile i have to be the good friend and go back. ok im babbling cuz im drunk.

Cdubby
09-11-2008, 11:58 PM
im drunk

locachica73
09-12-2008, 12:00 AM
drunk thursdays rock... although i have no more beer... oooohhhhhhhhhhh but i think i have vodka... i may have to make another drink... and go into chat if anyone else will join me.

:)

Cpt. Funkaho
09-12-2008, 12:01 AM
Motherfucking OKTOBERFEST bitches...

(I confess, I don't know why Oktoberfest is celebrated midway through September. Is this an Alaska thing? Are we backwards?)

All I know is that I have consumed an immoderate amount of beer, sufficient that I have danced, this very night. And if you should have any doubt about the amount of beer consumed, let me just say that I have danced the Chicken Dance to night. Not once, not even twice.

THRICE

locachica73
09-12-2008, 12:03 AM
octoberfest in september.... thats a long ass party... :)

BROKENDOLL
09-12-2008, 12:05 AM
God i'm bored....bored bored bored fucking bored bored bored bored. Damn that it's Friday night and everyone else is out. Now, captncrzy,I'm sure the new living arrangement will take care of that...If it's what I think anyway...???

BROKENDOLL
09-12-2008, 12:08 AM
I started drinking at 3, right afterschool. My husband had to come pick me up. First week of school brings out the best in us teachers. You make it sound as if you can hardly make it past the bleachers on the playground, Algunz!

Cpt. Funkaho
09-12-2008, 12:08 AM
octoberfest in september.... thats a long ass party... :)

You know how we do...

Really, we're just celebrating because we're about to pass the equinox, which you probably don't pay much attention to there but which is pretty relevant up here. On Sept. 21, we pass the point at which we start having more night than day. We don't have more day than night until March 21. Seems minor, but up here it's kind of a big deal. The nights get loooong.

Oh fuck, Dizzee Rascal. How is this still on my iPod?

locachica73
09-12-2008, 12:10 AM
Actually i have been to anchorage in the summer, walked up to taco bell after leaving the bar at 2 am in the daylight. My dad lived up there for a very long time so I love anchorage. I can't wait to go back.

Cpt. Funkaho
09-12-2008, 12:12 AM
Actually i have been to anchorage in the summer, walked up to taco bell after leaving the bar at 2 am in the daylight. My dad lived up there for a very long time so I love anchorage. I can't wait to go back.

Nice. I live in Fairbanks, but let me know if you ever come up. I'm always looking for a reason to get out of town.

locachica73
09-12-2008, 12:17 AM
We are suppose to get back there this next summer I believe.

Cpt. Funkaho
09-12-2008, 12:20 AM
We are suppose to get back there this next summer I believe.

Nice. I may or may not be here then. But if I am, I definitely want to hear from you.

captncrzy
09-12-2008, 07:16 AM
I'm officially hung over.

coldstart
09-12-2008, 07:19 AM
I was drunk about 5 hours ago....

locachica73
09-12-2008, 07:45 AM
I am not hung over which means I might still be a bit buzzed but I can feel the headache coming on.

frozen pilgrim
09-12-2008, 08:47 AM
who the fuck are you...i hope you die of aids contracted from my ex's dog

kay, I just came back to this thread and realized this was posted in response to my saying "I'm drunk- I had 3 pitchers at dubstep night" caco, you just lost your dance all weekend privileges :P

boarderwoozel3
09-12-2008, 06:14 PM
Ahhh yes. Friday.

A pint of cold Guinness and some nice greens. Hello John Barleycorn, do your dance.

Geno_g
09-12-2008, 07:14 PM
I don't know why Oktoberfest is celebrated midway through September. Is this an Alaska thing?

No in Europe, actually Germany they celebrate Octoberfest in mid/Late September, my friend is in Ireland right now, she's having a blast getting drunk off the flowing Guinness...

Pixiessp
09-12-2008, 07:22 PM
the pizza man just delivered and the beer is cold and frosty. I am a happy gal!!

MissingPerson
09-12-2008, 07:29 PM
No in Europe, actually Germany they celebrate Octoberfest in mid/Late September, my friend is in Ireland right now, she's having a blast getting drunk off the flowing Guinness...

Yeah, but we don't really do Oktoberfest here, that's just how we roll all year...

Speaking of which, drunk.

canexplain
09-12-2008, 07:29 PM
And little sir john sprang up his head
And so amazed them all.
They let him fly till the midsummerís day,
Till he looked both pale and wan, oh,
Then little sir john has grown a long long beard
And so became a man.
x***

Newro7ic
09-13-2008, 02:04 AM
Tag, I'm it. I was DD to tricky to two people that didn't drink and it pissed me off. So, I decided I would drink when I got home.

HELLLOOOOOOO.

So, now I'm drunk and happy. Almost time for bed. Nocturnal tomorrow!!!!

Move along... nothing to see here.

locachica73
09-13-2008, 03:46 AM
IM drunk. Again, two nights in a row. no bueno

corbo
09-14-2008, 04:44 PM
what should i drink tonight?
black label or jameson or jack daniels?

algunz
09-14-2008, 04:53 PM
All of the above - make it suicide style. :)

corbo
09-14-2008, 04:56 PM
good idea lol
im gonna pour all three into a glass and see what happens!

algunz
09-14-2008, 05:15 PM
Please, let us know how it goes.

Backwater
09-14-2008, 05:25 PM
Yeah, but we don't really do Oktoberfest here

Oh yes we do! Maybe not in California but go to Cincinnati sometime, where there's a huge German population. Insane drunkenness during Oktoberfest. We didn't really do Cinco De Mayo there so it really depends on what state you're talking about.

MissingPerson
09-14-2008, 05:36 PM
In Ireland, though, we don't traditionally make a big deal out of Oktoberfest because man, we don't need a specially appointed month for that shit, we've got it covered.

Starting to catch on a bit recently though.

MissingPerson
09-15-2008, 05:17 PM
All this talk of me punching myself in the face made me thirsty.

johndavid_9696
09-15-2008, 06:00 PM
Drinking is more injurious to health. I think more drinking is injurous to health, limit drinking may not harm the health. I think drinking is an enjoyment in the life, so every one can enjoy it in a limit. I have a little amount of beer everyday which is not bad for health.

================================================== ======

john

California DUI (http://www.legalx.net)

MissingPerson
09-15-2008, 06:04 PM
What with me being all drunk and all, that made total sense.

superfiction
09-16-2008, 01:17 AM
ok WOW it was tough to get here. and im gonna type good cuz this is official. i just wanna say. i think everyone shold be nicer. cuz id post more. and it gives me a head ache to look down at the key board or close my eyes so im just gonna look forward

Quadromarshia
09-16-2008, 05:50 AM
Drinking is more injurious to health. I think more drinking is injurous to health, limit drinking may not harm the health. I think drinking is an enjoyment in the life, so every one can enjoy it in a limit. I have a little amount of beer everyday which is not bad for health.

john

California DUI (http://www.legalx.net)

GTFO

BROKENDOLL
09-16-2008, 07:11 AM
ok WOW it was tough to get here. and im gonna type good cuz this is official. i just wanna say. i think everyone shold be nicer. cuz id post more. and it gives me a head ache to look down at the key board or close my eyes so im just gonna look forward Okay, I'll ask nicely...by only having to look forward, are you pretty much down on your knees trying to post? If that's the case, might I recommend kneepads if you plan on posting more. :)

MissingPerson
09-16-2008, 07:46 AM
Hey, hey, hey... I am nice.

BROKENDOLL
09-16-2008, 12:04 PM
Hey, hey, hey... I am nice.

And, drunk or not, you're pretty fucking witty too! :)

amyzzz
09-16-2008, 12:13 PM

john

California DUI (http://www.legalx.net)Is this an alias?

captncrzy
09-16-2008, 12:35 PM
It's AIDS needlez

boarderwoozel3
09-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Thats AIDZ to you.

Blinken
09-16-2008, 11:51 PM
I love tequilla :D

leo01g
09-16-2008, 11:54 PM
which?

superfiction
09-16-2008, 11:56 PM
jose is the only way

Blinken
I am drinking Corralejo tonight, it is my favorite tequilla. Leo are going to Street Scene this weekend?

Blinken
jose is the only way

lol, god no.

boarderwoozel3
09-16-2008, 11:58 PM
So I've joined the club this evening. On a bottle of wine and a lot of pain killers. They mix wonderfully. Good night.

leo01g
09-17-2008, 12:04 AM
dude I dont know I want to go just friday. Still deciding if they still have tickets.
wow that took so long to type!

Backwater
09-17-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm drinking that wine in a bag for the first time tonight, Franzia? It's not bad at all! I'm amazed how tasty the cabernet is considering how cheap it was.

BROKENDOLL
09-17-2008, 07:44 AM
jose is the only way
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/CUERVOBABY001.jpg And they thought Barbie had it all! Ha!

leo01g
09-17-2008, 08:25 AM
alcohol + hookah = really bad stomach ache the day after

algunz
09-17-2008, 08:29 AM
I'd say it's just the alcohol.

TomAz
09-17-2008, 08:42 AM
Drinking is more injurious to health.

more injurious than what?

algunz
09-17-2008, 08:45 AM
Than eating?

TomAz
09-17-2008, 08:46 AM
don't ask me, I don't know, that's why I asked the question.

algunz
09-17-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm just trying to help us get to an answer.

It's an important question.

TomAz
09-17-2008, 09:03 AM
I agree with you on that.

MissingPerson
09-17-2008, 04:50 PM
This thread has me all paranoid. Im worried I might be turning into a mean drunk with age. Then again, Im drunk now, and I feel like I love everything so maybe not.

Beef Jerky
09-17-2008, 04:54 PM
This thread has me all paranoid. Im worried I might be turning into a mean drunk with age. Then again, Im drunk now, and I feel like I love everything so maybe not.

I stopped drinking cuz I hate everything when I get drunk.

fatbastard
09-17-2008, 05:29 PM
Most people should be hated.

Blinken
09-17-2008, 05:38 PM
Says the guy who vouched for Mozabilly ;)

boarderwoozel3
09-17-2008, 05:40 PM
Says the guy who vouched for Mozabilly ;)

Meth turns the best of us shady.

MissingPerson
09-17-2008, 06:10 PM
Most people should be hated.

Naw man, nobody can be an asshole all the time. I just don't credit anybody with that much discipline.

bluemamba
09-17-2008, 09:12 PM
Tonight im gonna mix beer with tequila. Wish me luck.

Young blood
09-17-2008, 09:19 PM
I hope you throw up in your sleep and choke and die. good luck.

bluemamba
09-17-2008, 09:37 PM
Id like to throw up on you.

boarderwoozel3
09-18-2008, 12:57 AM
Id like to throw up on you.

Kinky.

More to the point, I'm drunk. Fuck the haters. Okkervil River was fun tonight, so was the bar. The latter probably helped the former.

Quadromarshia
09-19-2008, 09:47 PM
jordan vs. stella.

stella wins again.

locachica73
09-20-2008, 06:24 AM
i woke up still drunk, my car is at the bar (i hope) and my phone battery is dead, probably a good thing.

amyzzz
09-20-2008, 06:28 AM
I was gonna say, it's early to be drunk. :)

locachica73
09-20-2008, 06:30 AM
some 12 year old drove me home from the bar... ok he was probably not 12 cuz he was old enough to be at the bar but he looked 12. bleh

algunz
09-26-2008, 09:32 PM
Yup, politics does this to me. Piiisssed.

TomAz
09-26-2008, 09:42 PM
y'all need uh learn uh be more tolerant uh diversity

algunz
09-26-2008, 09:43 PM
y'all need to learn to stop being so bitchy.

TomAz
09-26-2008, 09:46 PM
you doan even know how to use y'all. bitch.

algunz
09-26-2008, 09:52 PM
I might have been focused on a singular, but my internal intent was to you all.

Mr. Dylanja
09-27-2008, 02:08 AM
Fuck.

CHEIF SHAMAN MORRISON
09-27-2008, 03:08 AM
ya'll need to smoke a nice bowl of Alaskan Thunder Fuck. yummy yummy in my lungy. god damn i love california.

Mr. Dylanja
09-27-2008, 03:09 AM
Is that shit still around, I honestly haven't seen it in at least five years...

CHEIF SHAMAN MORRISON
09-27-2008, 03:12 AM
acually wait about 10 minutes to that..... if you know wat i's be seyyin peoples. roll a up a tight/dence ass joint! im mean make it perfect; tiote liek a mans anuuse

CHEIF SHAMAN MORRISON
09-27-2008, 03:13 AM
Is that shit still around, I honestly haven't seen it in at least five years...

yaaa, i havnt seen it in the clubs tho. my dealer just picked some up ttonight

CHEIF SHAMAN MORRISON
09-27-2008, 03:25 AM
yeaaah Sour D's where its at but the best weed i've ever smoked out here by far was this crazy batch of AK47. i dont know if it was from a club or not cus i got it from one of my dealers, but yeah i havnt seen any of it sence then..... and i fucking want some more!! anywho how are the buds in AZ

Mr. Dylanja
09-27-2008, 04:26 AM
I can't complain, I mean it's no Cali, nowhere near the amount of selection but still solid, if you know the right people...

MissingPerson
09-28-2008, 03:11 PM
I love German Beer Halls.

Westy
09-28-2008, 06:03 PM
Yeah it's my fourth night in vegas and I'm quite wasted at this point. Yes I had to edit my typing several times.

feather
09-28-2008, 06:17 PM
^ Haha whenever I post drunk I have to do the same. Sometimes it takes me awhile.

apostle2
09-29-2008, 01:00 AM
bump for my first appearance in the thread. thank god it's late enough and the lord's day so no one else is around

locachica73
09-30-2008, 12:39 AM
not sure on drunk... but damn i got a happy buzz goin.

Apathetic00
09-30-2008, 02:11 AM
Fuck yes!! Definitely happy I ACTUALLY have a buzz going!! Fuck, I have not been getting enough sleep and shit to do for the last 3 days!!

I have a 6 pack of Guinness and this just feels right...hell I plan on doing this again tomorrow night!! Just saw the Presets and Cut Copy @ Emos and even though it would have been great to Ex too I am glad I didn't. No fucking ventilation!! Oh well, still a great show and Cut Copy actually surprised me, better live than on their cd.

Too much typing..neglecting beer...

Quadromarshia
09-30-2008, 05:52 AM
Saw CC and the Presets at the Masqurade in Atlanta last saturday. The two DJs that opened for them pretty much played the same songs- Hot Chip, DP... and CC and the Presets (which I thought was pretty weak, because who opens for someone with their own music?).

But yeah, danced my ass of all night and the crowd was awesome.

boarderwoozel3
10-01-2008, 12:28 PM
Geez, I was too trashed to find this thread last night. No clue how my posts were coherent and mistake free.

algunz
10-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Tustin Tiller Days!!!

PassiveTheory
10-03-2008, 11:12 PM
tOO MUCH VODKA.

algunz
10-03-2008, 11:25 PM
Too much Vodka makes my stomach hurt.

Backwater
10-03-2008, 11:33 PM
Bourbon >>>>> Vodka or any liquor for that matter. If I absolutely have to drink Vodka it's Smirnoff. Easily the best for the price.

algunz
10-03-2008, 11:34 PM
I like Everclear personally.

Mr. Dylanja
10-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Black Label = BOOYA!!

No no, more like ooo ahhhh

Backwater
10-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Stop it, your making me jealous, I'm drinking cheap crappy Scotch right now.

Sexecutioner
10-04-2008, 12:23 AM
oh hai.

Mr. Dylanja
10-04-2008, 12:23 AM
It's such a mellow relaxing buzz...

Backwater
10-04-2008, 12:24 AM
I like Everclear personally.

They have that out here? When I lived in Cincy we had to cross the river into Kentucky to get it because anything over 151 or something proof is illegal in Ohio. I didn't know that they had it in CA.

Mr. Dylanja
10-04-2008, 12:26 AM
AZ too, you don't have any moonshine in Cincy?

Backwater
10-04-2008, 12:29 AM
I'm sure there's plenty of rednecks outside of the city that have it. I lived in the city so it was all about cheap liquor and 40's.

leo01g
10-04-2008, 02:27 AM
Bourbon >>>>> Vodka or any liquor for that matter. If I absolutely have to drink Vodka it's Smirnoff. Easily the best for the price.

smirnoff really? thats horrible. I would rather take Sky or Stoli and its only a couple bucks more

Backwater
10-04-2008, 02:31 AM
its only a couple bucks more

Therein, lies the key. Meet someone who was raised in the ghetto. Nice to shake your hand through cyberspace.

leo01g
10-04-2008, 02:36 AM
haha true. Ive had worse though. You ever try aguardiente? that shit will fuck you up and its cheap.

PassiveTheory
10-04-2008, 05:19 AM
At this point, all I remember is chugging down the last quarter of a Schmirnoff. Everything else is fuzzy, as it should be.

leo01g
10-05-2008, 02:17 AM
damn six jaeger bombs, three shots of patron and 3 jello shots and im only buzzed!
Friend's 21st birthday

Geno_g
10-05-2008, 02:21 AM
Anchor Steam, mmm...

leo01g
10-05-2008, 02:24 AM
how is that beer?

Geno_g
10-05-2008, 02:26 AM
love it

Geno_g
10-05-2008, 02:27 AM
I wanted Dead Guy Ale, but went with Anchor Steam, I need to visit both of those brewery's soon, they are just in my backyard...

leo01g
10-05-2008, 02:30 AM
damn thats so sick. Almost as good as the tequila tasting in cabo. I remember that was the only time my dad has ever let me drink without getting pissed

locachica73
10-06-2008, 09:43 PM
ok im a little buzzed and kinda high, im not gonna lie.

Jenniehoo
10-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Yeah, I had a bottle of red wine. Then I watched Baby Mama. It was funny and adorable.

bballarl
10-09-2008, 08:57 PM
Oh hey Jennie.

psychoc&ndy
drink some dxm

psychoc&ndy
dxm stands for "Does Xtreme Mindfucking"

Mr.Nipples
i dont drink, but im high!

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 08:58 PM
drink some dxm

Where the fuck have you been? You were the talk of the board for an entire day. Or do you actually have a life? Haha. I'm not drunk so I should probably leave this thread. Thatsallbye.

psychoc&ndy
10-09-2008, 08:58 PM
http://www.empiredistributor.com/images/large/emp803_LRG.jpg

psychoc&ndy
10-09-2008, 09:00 PM
i've been morphing through the fifth and sixth dimensions

bballarl
10-09-2008, 09:01 PM
Oh cough syrup.

Mr.Nipples
hows the reefer up in renovac or rollerskate or however the hell you spell it.

TommyboyUNM
i've been morphing through the fifth and sixth dimensions

Esta bien. Sounds intense.

Jenniehoo
You guys are hardcore. Oh look, a butterfly.

psychoc&ndy
10-09-2008, 09:02 PM
good in some parts, terrible in other parts. california has some of the best

bballarl
10-09-2008, 09:03 PM
So you actually live in Iceland?

TommyboyUNM
10-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Do you still have bangs?

Jenniehoo
10-09-2008, 09:13 PM
They all do, don't they? Did Fantastic Sams begin in Iceland?

Cdubby
10-09-2008, 09:15 PM
im drunk http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/cdubby/highfive.gif

Pixiessp
10-09-2008, 09:36 PM
They all do, don't they? Did Fantastic Sams begin in Iceland?

No. but i think Supercuts did.

Pixiessp
10-09-2008, 09:37 PM
http://www.empiredistributor.com/images/large/emp803_LRG.jpg
I work in a drugstore so i see Robitussin all the frickin day.

dontfeedthebird
10-09-2008, 09:40 PM
i keep getting drunk easier and easier. is my liver giving out? i think it is.

NiceArthur32
10-09-2008, 10:11 PM
yes i am.

RotationSlimWang
10-09-2008, 10:14 PM
Arthur, sucked any good cocks recently?

NiceArthur32
10-09-2008, 10:16 PM
ive been waaay to busy lately....

but i did read a good book the other day.

RotationSlimWang
10-09-2008, 10:19 PM
About cock?

NiceArthur32
10-09-2008, 10:25 PM
no, it was about pegacorns...

the offspring of a unicorn and a pegasus...

locachica73
10-10-2008, 03:01 AM
im drunk... it is 4 am... i have to work at 8ish... go to sleep or stay up.. hmmmm

MissingPerson
10-12-2008, 06:38 PM
I'm beering it up big time tonight, I've just remembered I've got a doctor's appointment first thing in the morning. I know I should care, but I'm in that lovely apathetic stage and I just... don't.

As far as I'm concerned, just this instant, everything in the world is fantastic.

MissingPerson
10-14-2008, 01:23 PM
Man, I have a shitload of C coding to do by morning, and I am drunk as a fucking PanAm pilot. And I'm in the house on my own at the minute, so I can sing this song:

VZgwW-RzD30

loud enough to rattle the windows with no complaint. I love everything.

algunz
10-14-2008, 01:43 PM
Damn, the time difference kills me everytime.

lostsoul86
10-14-2008, 06:19 PM
aww man i so wanna start drinking i got a bunch off booze but my homegurl and i are suppose to hangout ...AHHH FUCK IT! ILL MAKE HER DRIVE! she aint 21 anyways!!! WOOO! im a jerk lol

algunz
10-14-2008, 07:47 PM
A little tipsy and quite comfy

miscorrections
10-14-2008, 07:49 PM
My tolerance is shot because one beer is far more relaxing than it ought to be.

algunz
10-14-2008, 07:50 PM
cheap date

:)

lostsoul86
10-14-2008, 10:36 PM

1 beer and getting drunk thats awsome u save cash ya im feeling cool right now

boarderwoozel3
10-14-2008, 10:43 PM

Reminds me of high school, where young men and some of the more daring girls proved their worth by drinking themselves into a comatose state. Well, I guess the beginning of college wasn't much classier. Either way, in out-drinking contests everyone loses. So many calories consumed, not hot.

Mr. Dylanja
10-14-2008, 10:46 PM
Reminds me of high school, where young men and some of the more daring girls proved their worth by drinking themselves into a comatose state. Well, I guess the beginning of college wasn't much classier. Either way, in out-drinking contests everyone loses. So many calories consumed, not hot.

What an elitist pessimistic view, EVERYONE WINS IN DRINKING CONTESTS!!!

lostsoul86
10-14-2008, 10:50 PM
ya everyone does win in a drinking game

except this 1 girl i knew from high school . she tried to challenge me and my friends to a game of taking shots of gray goose Vodka .. we kicked her ass. she passed out .. lol but what was funny what that my drunk friend tried to carry her ass inside the house . and he Hit her head on the Side of the fucking DOOR! .. we all laugh our asses off she didnt wake up she just mumbled but to make shit more funny as he was carrying her threw the house he Hit her head again on the Refrigerator lol

locachica73
10-15-2008, 12:06 AM
ok i just played poker... sucked all night at playin then I go to the loser table with the other losers and they decide to play for a drink... now honestly at that point i drank enough and closed my tab... by the way the bartenders love me and give me doubles all night... well anyway so we play, I get 7 2 off suit which is the worst hand in poker and win so i get 2 more rum and cokes on top of the several i drank already... fuck... i gotta work soon. bleh

Astrid
10-15-2008, 12:07 AM
the official i m drunk and on xanax and too high for my own good thread..

locachica73
10-15-2008, 12:10 AM
wow... me too... and im about to smoke a bowl... yay

locachica73
10-15-2008, 12:12 AM
wait... no xanax... oops, my bad.

locachica73
10-15-2008, 12:20 AM
why is it that as soon as i am home with a good buzz someone decides to pop in my IM with thier drama to ruin my high?

Quadromarshia
10-15-2008, 06:38 PM
thank YOU joe the plumber

i'm drunk.

captncrzy
10-15-2008, 06:39 PM
I'm not as drunk as I thought I'd be right now.

He's only said "pork barrell" three times and since he's not standing up, he's not stumbling around like a confused old man.

MissingPerson
10-15-2008, 06:40 PM
Snap, Quadromarshia.

Him and his friend Joe SixPack are the heroes of this election, for me.

miscorrections
10-15-2008, 06:40 PM
I'm taking a little nip to un-mad myself and forget about school for a while.

Quadromarshia
10-15-2008, 06:41 PM
the last 10 minutes i took a break for two benadryl

algunz
10-15-2008, 06:43 PM
Why are you madded about school, mis?

miscorrections
10-15-2008, 06:44 PM
See bad mood thread.

miscorrections
10-15-2008, 08:41 PM
Tee-hee. I really should not be indulging on a school night.

MissingPerson
10-15-2008, 08:43 PM
No, no you have to, so I'm not the only loser doing it.

Jesus, I hate Kings of Leon. Fuck off?

miscorrections
10-15-2008, 08:43 PM
I actually like Sex On Fire. I do. Maybe that should go in confessions.

MissingPerson
10-15-2008, 08:45 PM
Well, alright, I like that they've made it possible for people to actually say things like "I quite like sex on fire", so, you know, kudos to them for that.

miscorrections
10-15-2008, 08:46 PM
Literal sex on fire would not be appreciated.

MissingPerson
10-15-2008, 08:48 PM
Don't knock it 'til you've tried it, right?

miscorrections
10-15-2008, 08:49 PM
Flaming. Lady. Parts.

SoulDischarge
10-15-2008, 08:50 PM
That's already a better band name than "Kings Of Leon."

miscorrections
10-15-2008, 08:51 PM
I call it, dibs and all that.

SoulDischarge
10-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Yr welcome to all the flaming lady parts you can handle.

MissingPerson
10-15-2008, 08:56 PM
God, I love this thread.

lostsoul86
10-15-2008, 11:54 PM
lol awsome thread ...... i wish i were more drunk uhhhh i have class tomorrow .. i dont think ill go. i drove to school on tuesday and my fucking teacher didnt show up! WTF did she get everyones email address for if she wasent gonna use it for shit like that.... ahhh i think ill go drink some more booze ...

fourty oz
10-16-2008, 07:07 PM
wut yall drankin tonite

kitt kat
10-16-2008, 07:07 PM
box wine, mother fuckersss.

glass 4 of ????

MissingPerson
10-16-2008, 07:09 PM
Lucky you. :(

fourty oz
10-16-2008, 07:10 PM
o dayum look at dat we ballin now

i think i mite go to the club and get dat V.I.P. u know how we do

kitt kat
10-16-2008, 07:13 PM
FO SHOOOO

lostsoul86
10-16-2008, 08:22 PM
wtf are you talking about .... well its thursday night imm be drunk in about an Hour! . woooooo ill report when i get back home ..

bumper31
10-17-2008, 12:56 PM
heyheyhey.......

Been a member of this board for a couple of years, mainly lurk, chuckle and judge thanks to the openness.......anyway I am now drunk coming up to my 36 th birfdee.....is that a little sad?

Browsing
Chillin
Dropped an e.....is this the wrong thread?
Now onto the vodka......
Listenin to Sophie Ellis Bextor
The American Apparallel thread is wow!!!!!!!! Beats Myleen klass and M&S although she is hot in an intellectual way............

Booked BW Date Tree for 09.........The bastards had hiked it all the way up 360 a night!!!!! Paid 260 last year.....

Anyway rang them up they gave us a 2 room/3 bed suite for 280 a night.....always worth a call, jus sayin........

Thanks for listening......sorry yer still at work....ALthough East coast just clocking off........
need
more
vodka

Lots of hugs and kisses
x
Bump

bumper31
10-17-2008, 02:06 PM
Vodka on e is cool........but not really kids.....don't do it.......mkay

And girls aloud may be musical enemas, but they look good....

need
more
vodka

Mr. Dylanja
10-17-2008, 02:37 PM
what
the
fuck

bumper31
10-17-2008, 02:43 PM
Hang on.....i'm drunk...are you?

Girls Aloud and Nelly Furtado for Coachella 09......

Too
Much
Vodka

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 07:08 PM
Hi Greyhound, I love you.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 07:24 PM
HOw safe is it to gfeed a dog wheat bread as a snack on a regulatr pasis?

faxman75
10-17-2008, 07:25 PM
Ho9ly shit i'm a vit fucked up. Drank 4 beers and ashot but then I took two hits

game over

Mr. Dylanja
10-17-2008, 07:25 PM
This safe....http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50239863/Fingerprint_Safe_D_44ZW.jpg

faxman75
10-17-2008, 07:26 PM
I'm looking fo rplay chess thoguh. i'm gonna invite some people on face book.

faxman75
10-17-2008, 07:26 PM
This safe....http://www.global-b2b-network.com/direct/dbimage/50239863/Fingerprint_Safe_D_44ZW.jpg
Taht is a safe but iI aputting my dog in tehre. Just don't wanna make the guy sick is lal.

OutOfmYminD
10-17-2008, 07:58 PM
Life is better with cuervo black, coke and a wedge of lime.

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 08:05 PM
Your misplaced capitals make me want to pull your hair. And not good hair-pulling. Bad hair-pulling, that leaves tufts on the ground and you wailing in despair.

paulb
10-17-2008, 08:09 PM
Faxman, any golden bandanas for sale yet?

bartelby
10-17-2008, 08:14 PM
ok, i'm drunk.....stoli vodka is the perpetrator

these pretzels are amazing

frozen pilgrim
10-17-2008, 08:20 PM
http://www.ratebeer.com/beerimages/full_size/203.jpg

miscorrections
10-17-2008, 08:23 PM
I need to pick up the pace if I intend to meet my goal tonight.

faxman75
Faxman, any golden bandanas for sale yet?

Iz got no idea what that revn means. i'm gonn a hfave to take it literal and say no. I do not have any bandanas for sale.

faxman75
I need to pick up the pace if I intend to meet my goal tonight.

I have no goals. I'm sobering up quick now. I'm lame, gonna crash early probably, we shall see though.

Pixiessp
10-17-2008, 08:32 PM
watched a movie,had a beer,played some Vampires and Rockstar.
good times.

SoulDischarge
10-19-2008, 01:55 AM
I'm obscenely drunk. Amen.

boarderwoozel3
10-19-2008, 01:58 AM
I'm obscenely drunk. Amen.

Ditto. And feeling fantastic about it.

SoulDischarge
10-19-2008, 02:40 AM
I just realized why everyone hates the Irish. Yes, I'm that drunk.

MissingPerson
10-19-2008, 08:44 AM
Wat.

Backwater
10-19-2008, 11:32 AM
I should've been posting like crazy in here last night, instead I posted in other threads ...

Ballantine's Finest scotch - not bad

lostsoul86
10-19-2008, 07:16 PM
ohhh man i love this thread well i just bought some booze and ill started drinking an hour ago .! WOOOO ill report from time to time

kitt kat
10-19-2008, 07:57 PM
Man, i think I've had 6+ glasses of wine every night for a week straight now

lostsoul86
10-19-2008, 08:11 PM
Man, i think I've had 6+ glasses of wine every night for a week straight now

i dont like wine but that still sounds like a good time to ME!!!!!!

i just finished watchung Gundam 00 episode 3 of season 2 awsome if u like anime go check it out ppl im not totally drunk im bearly feeling it

boarderwoozel3
10-19-2008, 10:01 PM
So after an extremely boozy karaoke night in Thursday I was drunk or buzzed from Friday evening until this morning. Thursday included, my weekend looked something like this:

Thursday:
Karaoke
-I butchered Bowie and Pixies' songs
-we got chased by a man with some kind of menacing bludgeon for banging on his old, shitty RV walkign back from the bar
-Stole pumpkins from local grocery store on that same walk

Friday:
House Party #1
-didn't remember the pumpkin thievery from the night before until getting out of my car at the party and seeing a pumpkin in my backseat, I LOLed
House Party #2
-Pretty status quo, lots of dinks, chit-chat etc.
-Got to sleep around 5am

Saturday:
Bloody Marys
-friend's sister's rugby match
Lunch and more Bloody Marys, Screwdrivers & top notch German beer
Friend's Sister's "Rugby Social"
-So basically 95% of these girl rugby players are lesbians. Mean lesbians at that. My buddy and I are literally the only two guys at this party and people are passing us commenting on the fact that there are penises in the room. Thats if they're not asking (in a hostile manner) if we're gay, what we're doing there, or who it was we knew exactly. Awkward. The one straight girl there latched onto me immediately. That was also awkward seeing as there was no chance I was touching her, and yet she decided it was a good idea to try and grind up on me. But it was nice to chat with someone who wasn't acting like a bitch because you had a cock, shenanigans aside. We drank heavily and left hastily after a short stay. It was a surreal and ironic experience because that was about the most judgmental group of people I've even been around. Oh well, check that experience off the list.
Black & White Party
-The home stretch. A freind's boyfreind's friend's 22nd birthday party. It was fun.
-Spent the entire evening chatting with a cute girl and we totally hit it off. Didn't exchange numbers but thats only a few degrees of separation anyway. There are some calls to be made tomorrow...

Sunday:
Laying in bed watching football

There was a bit of drunk driving involved. That was dumb, I need to cut that shit out. As unhealthy as all that was, I met some really cool people and had a blast this weekend. Massive success.

lostsoul86
10-19-2008, 10:47 PM
ahhh fuck ok ok ok im drunk! .. i drank 3 sparks and 6 beers im feeling cool . im now watching forgetting serah marshall its pretty dam funny especially since im drunk! . WOOOO . but if u havent seen it i have the unrated version and in the first 5 min it shows male junk! not my cup of tea . ill beat up my best friend tuesday for not telling me about that .....wait what was i talking about. oh ya .. this movie rocks! WOOOO anyone from los angeles hit me up we should all get drunk together!

coldstart
10-20-2008, 03:14 AM
YarrrrrrrrrrrR!

Hendricks + Tonic (a few of them)

feather
10-24-2008, 09:00 AM
I am still drunk from last night and have to go to work soon. FUCK! What happened.

Hopeless Semantic
10-24-2008, 09:01 AM
I am still drunk from last night and have to go to work soon. FUCK! What happened.

You've taken a page out of Mark's playbook, Sophia. But that's the beauty of partying. You pay the price, but its worth it!

sbessiso
10-24-2008, 08:37 PM
i drunky