PDA

View Full Version : The OFFICAL I'm drunk thread

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

nothingman00
08-29-2007, 10:30 PM
My dick is chafed and I'm drunk as all good-loving saints fuck. I could be legally considered insane. I'm whiffed, like a whiffle ball that keeps spiinng and spinning, you know... I could recite the alphabet backwards in a heartbeat but if I took a breathalyzer, I'd register a .28 or so. I am nothingmans swollen liver.

nothingman00
08-29-2007, 10:31 PM
I think I must have always been too drunk to notice there was a thread called "The I am Drunk Thread"... That's sweet/

roberto73
08-29-2007, 10:47 PM
Riesling. It makes grading papers so much more entertaining.

Hannahrain
08-30-2007, 05:50 PM
Hold please.

Edit. About halfway there.

Hannahrain
08-30-2007, 07:14 PM
Ok. I'm singing along to Carly Simon. I'd say it's about that time.

Hi, drunk thread.

gaypalmsprings
08-30-2007, 07:15 PM
http://www.freefever.com/animatedgifs/cartoons/animated/misc13.gif

Hannahrain
08-30-2007, 07:17 PM
Basically.

miscorrections
08-30-2007, 07:46 PM
i'll join you soon, hannah. except i'll be singing fergie instead of carly simon.

clarky123
08-31-2007, 04:26 AM
I want to get drunk here again before coachella 08 - they let you walk around smokin and drinkin, nobody seems to care as long as you are losin at the tables.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1356/1276675906_16f9803d32_o.jpg

caco0283
09-01-2007, 07:12 AM
im still drunk and still havent been to bed since last night....we had our pre gator party and well the game starts in an hour and i have to watch it....plus i lost my phone

Yablonowitz
09-01-2007, 08:11 AM
im still drunk and still havent been to bed since last night....we had our pre gator party and well the game starts in an hour and i have to watch it....plus i lost my phone

Ronnie - who are you without your phone?

J~$$$
09-01-2007, 10:14 PM
check.

Jenniehoo
09-01-2007, 11:24 PM
I've had a lot to drink tonight. I want to get up to 1000 posts by the end of the weekend. I think it can happen.

Don't shit on my dream, fuckfaces.

clarky123
09-01-2007, 11:30 PM
It should be faster when your drunk. Live the dream!

algunz
09-22-2007, 11:54 PM
Yup's did it again. Cheers!

samiksha
09-22-2007, 11:56 PM
worst school teacher ever!

algunz
09-23-2007, 12:00 AM
I knew I'd get recognized for something, someday! I'd like to thank my mother, and God ... (as music fades out)

BROKENDOLL
09-23-2007, 12:14 AM
I knew I'd get recognized for something, someday! I'd like to thank my mother, and God ... (as music fades out) I will remember you as fastest poster when drunk...

goodgrl
09-23-2007, 01:11 AM
I ran out of what I was drinking- have some five month old coronas in the fridge.
I think corona tastes like dirt.
Does beer expire

marooko
09-24-2007, 09:11 AM
i would have bumped this board after the fights on saturday night, but i was beyond fucked up. its the first time i lost my dinner in 3 years. id say it was fun but i dont remember.

apparently i passed out in my driveway and in the bathroom. i have an image in my brain of me laying on the concrete, but thats really all i can remember.

good times, good times.

caco0283
09-29-2007, 10:22 PM
holy shit im drunk.....and i need to be....cos the gators lost and well im at a girls house and online and im on the fucking board.....well actually im on the board cos im making a deversion to me starting part two of my bet....i dont want to get to part five cos i might kill myself in the morning...so i decided before i leave the board cos i tell my friends on here the link to see the shit i do and i have to leave cos of the shit i do. I better make a funny drunk post that has nothing to do with the bet that makes me leave the board for good.....starting.....NOW.....

Well once there was a girl name Lonnie. Lonnie made a bet....she made a bet she knew she would win..WHY...well cos Lonnie was really a guy and her he nuts made her think like the man she wished she wasnt but really was. So she said i SEE YOUR BET. and bet your blah blah blah......then Lonnie's friend was like fuck that how about this....well that kept going on until there was five parts to the bet.....then Lonnie went to Brus Room in his T-Bow gear ready for a win....well Lonnie lost......that stupid man-bitch. So he decided that he had to take part of his first bet and allow the video tapes to roll even though it would ruin his chances to run for President of the United States of America (GO OBAMA) in many years to come. So he went to a bar with his friends and nobody knows him there. He threw his most lines like "I have a 9 incher you think you can fit it in your mouth", and " if you dont scream from my mean ill give you 100 bucks, that way you dont feel like a whore" to women.............................but you might think thats wrong fems but he did that to men to...well as you could imagine Lonnies night wasnt great at that bar.....he did it cos it was a bet he couldnt lose and the gods werent happy with Lonnie. Well thats all for now cos Lonnie has to go fullfil part two of the bet

full on idle
09-30-2007, 03:21 AM
I feel a little closer to the answer.

canexplain
10-05-2007, 02:02 PM
think i will get trashed tonight because i am the DD tomorrow all day, so its friday night ....yeaaaa ... some say they cant understand what i post anyway, just wait till later .... i might take some pics of when i gut my dog :) luv ya all ... canx**

amyzzz
10-05-2007, 03:17 PM
i might take some pics of when i gut my dog
What exactly does that mean? because it's giving me some really scary images....

marooko
10-05-2007, 03:35 PM
Ron, dont forget, youre drinking 2 for me. see you here later, if i dont passout.

canexplain
10-05-2007, 04:36 PM
What exactly does that mean? because it's giving me some really scary images....

i was sort of surprised nobody called me on that till you ....

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j211/canexplain/P1000655.jpg

the "guts" stuffing from this to make my halloween costume :) canx**

canexplain
10-05-2007, 04:37 PM
Ron, dont forget, youre drinking 2 for me. see you here later, if i dont passout.

hey friend, thats done ..now working on just a friday :) and if peeps dont do signs, marooko is a libra, he cant be all bad ... canx**

BROKENDOLL
10-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Canexplain~ Remember...If you can't get it to fit, you can always hang it off yer leg...Your pic reminded me and made me laugh again...

marooko
10-06-2007, 09:08 AM
im pretty hung over. i think the wine gave me a headache.

1litro
10-06-2007, 11:21 AM
My little brother just came back from Iraq, He was there for 8 months.
In Iraq he was not allowed to drink! So last night he tied one on!
Today he hates all of his friends and tequila!!!
http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL844/8886649/16404593/254699483.jpg

caco0283
10-06-2007, 12:57 PM
what the fuck was i drinking when i made this thread????

aight i have never made an "offical" thread before and im allowed...why cos im FUCKING CACO MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!!! many times ive been drunk and i have fucking great ideas but i dont post them....well here we go my friends from afar....we cant post drunk comments here...ok great....ill be rightback cos i need another drink...okay im back!!!!! so yeah here is what i have to say....me Ronnie O____ Ba__mon...i have this to say.....i think that C___y is fucking retarded....im so fucking tired of her fucking ass.....i want to just deleatee her damn number from my phone....i think i talked to ya__o about this before but i dont remmeber.....fuck the bitch and i wont allow me to fall into the dark zone i did with Chr___a.....OMG FRANKIE WONT STOP WAGGING HIS DAMN TAIL!!!!!! FUCKING DAWG IS PISSING ME OFF WIT HTHAT DCAMN TAIL...its just going wag wag wag.....wag wa g wag....wwwwwaaggg igty wag wag. fucking dog. So as i was saying you fkcing munkeys OOHHHH OHH AHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHH.......i have this idea for a movie and i drew up mi poster to the film...i hope i remember to scan it.....if i forget plz remeind me to scan it to send yall..ok??? fucking remind me!!!!! the whole movie begins here...now....right fucking here...with fucking frankie wagging that satan tail of his and you reading about it.....and when it ends you think the movie ended when you see the credits but it really ends when you read the back of the dvd cover and the movie says THE END!!!! do you understand????? btw gabe WHERE THE phone is ring berightback...im back....FUCK IS MY GLASSES????well they arent mind they belong to megh_an.....but she needs them back and i need them back if i need her...y9ou know what i mean my negro with whiteout on himself??? aight enought for now peace out my brothers and sisters from other mothers

enjoy the drunk thread

algunz
10-06-2007, 03:55 PM
You still never posted the poster.

fatbastard
10-07-2007, 07:15 PM
what the fuck was i drinking when i made this thread????

Crown Royal or Jack.

goodgrl
10-07-2007, 07:56 PM
just got home. from a wedding too much fuckin wine. i feel sadf i think these bioards make me sad. or i think i am just sad. why arent peoplr happy? life isnt hard we make it hard.

CuervoPH
10-07-2007, 08:07 PM
Wait until closer to the time the 2008 line-up is announced. This board will make you really happy then. Especially if you like The National, The Hold Steady, The Pipettes, and Portishead. (Work with me here, GV.)

goodgrl
10-07-2007, 08:33 PM
fuckn portishead would be fuckin awesome.
but how aboutZtIeH_J-SiI
this song hurts. i hurt evrytime i gear thid song.
so any of you renember this band. good nite iam done.

TomAz
10-07-2007, 08:44 PM
just got home. from a wedding too much fuckin wine. i feel sadf i think these bioards make me sad. or i think i am just sad. why arent peoplr happy? life isnt hard we make it hard.

you are sad because you can't read subtext. It happens. Life goes on.

Wait until closer to the time the 2008 line-up is announced. This board will make you really happy then. Especially if you like The National, The Hold Steady, The Pipettes, and Portishead. (Work with me here, GV.)

OKKERVIL RIVER

CuervoPH
10-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Good call! Okkervil River too. Presale password in '08 will probably be "st*g* n*m*s"

full on idle
10-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Tom's gone and sent out the bat signal.

TomAz
10-07-2007, 08:55 PM
yeah, as if that's done me any good in the past. pshaw.

caco0283
10-07-2007, 09:18 PM
so its been a progress on myh hair....4 inches is off at the moment....im treating the cutting of my hair like great sex, i have to take my time. but i ended up waking up today in thepm and found 2 tickets to velvet revolver in my wallet.....i dont know how they got there but theywere there....so i called my boy up and we went.....we got a bottle of patron and finished the whole thing on the way there missed sparta, missed alice in chains but watched VR for about 20 minutes......THEY SUCKED MY HAIRY ASSHOLE DRY. We sat at the tiki bar away from the stage drank a few margaritas and went to brus....well we got some more margaritas and well im here on the board drunk and that means my night sucked cos im not getting __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

sorry the line is so long well cos im caco

so yeah im going to bed and waking up in 3 hours for work....and im just blah blah bah blah.........thats right i hate alma....and ben crapyourpantsinburger i miss the inces and inces of my hair.............im going to miss it alot cos im like Samponson....you cut my shit off and my mojo is gone and you can call me Bug. And fuck Deliah, that backstabing bitch. she took me for all my hair and my power.....she couldnt handle the power of ellllll Rono0283....thats right biiiiiiaatchhhh thats me the ron digity from the 954 BITCH Crackers with papers....GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY BITCH

fatbastard
10-08-2007, 03:21 PM
You may be sad as a reuslt of sad people on the board. The number of happy people on this board has lowered since Coachella 07. People will change (I hope) as Cochellla 08 comes closer. It's a combination of some people having to be on the board because it's their job (or at least have made it their job)and people that just are not happy. The conversation on this board would be so much different if people had to pay to post.

so its been a progress on myh hair....4 inches is off at the moment....im treating the cutting of my hair like great sex, i have to take my time. but i ended up waking up today in thepm and found 2 tickets to velvet revolver in my wallet.....i dont know how they got there but theywere there....so i called my boy up and we went.....we got a bottle of patron and finished the whole thing on the way there missed sparta, missed alice in chains but watched VR for about 20 minutes......THEY SUCKED MY HAIRY ASSHOLE DRY. We sat at the tiki bar away from the stage drank a few margaritas and went to brus....well we got some more margaritas and well im here on the board drunk and that means my night sucked cos im not getting __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________

sorry the line is so long well cos im caco

so yeah im going to bed and waking up in 3 hours for work....and im just blah blah bah blah.........thats right i hate alma....and ben crapyourpantsinburger i miss the inces and inces of my hair.............im going to miss it alot cos im like Samponson....you cut my shit off and my mojo is gone and you can call me Bug. And fuck Deliah, that backstabing bitch. she took me for all my hair and my power.....she couldnt handle the power of ellllll Rono0283....thats right biiiiiiaatchhhh thats me the ron digity from the 954 BITCH Crackers with papers....GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY BITCH

I love when you type drunk in this thread. You make me want to drink.

full on idle
10-08-2007, 03:44 PM
jesus god please just get me through this day so I can go home and drink until I pass out.

caco0283
10-08-2007, 07:16 PM
jesus god please just get me through this day so I can go home and drink until I pass out.

you could some some salvia and pass out

BROKENDOLL
10-08-2007, 11:55 PM
You may be sad as a reuslt of sad people on the board. The number of happy people on this board has lowered since Coachella 07. People will change (I hope) as Cochellla 08 comes closer. It's a combination of some people having to be on the board because it's their job (or at least have made it their job)and people that just are not happy. The conversation on this board would be so much different if people had to pay to post.

I love when you type drunk in this thread. You make me want to drink. Or, have to drink???

marooko
10-10-2007, 02:12 PM
YO!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND TO THE OTHER POSTS ANDF PAGES? DID I MISS SOMETHING TODAY?? WTF?!?!

forget it. im sick.

caco0283
10-11-2007, 07:37 PM
So here I go....im sitting in my boxers (they have the boys of play on them) and welll its an early night for me cos Ive gotten about 2 hours of sleep last night and well i need my sleep tonight cos tomorrow i need rest cos its the day i didnt get rest from the night before.

so let me tell you of last night. it was firefighter auction night at brus room. No im not into guys but yes im into women and i love it when about 150 women show up to buy a firefighter and only 5 win.....why cos i that gives me 95 horney drunk women to choose from.....but out of those 95 50 of them are hoooottt not hot like oh my god im god to nut my pants like i just left a strip club....but hot like oh my god i almost nut my pants cos i let a strip club (btw that line is in one of my stories that im to embarrassed to finish) so yeah im talking to these women nothing happen....i get them to watch my friends band that plays at 10...they hsow up the me of fire are gone and my friends try to auction me off.....i was bought for 4 dollars and 50 cents......FOR SHAME....IM FUCKING RONNIE.....I HAVE A GREAT REP IN THIS TOWN IN THE SACK...ANDIM WORTH 4.50...FUCK THIS SHIT.......so i end up talking up Courtney (gabe i need to start the spreadsheet for you of the women of ronnie sorry im a slacker) ive been hunting for this girl for a long time....no i dont just want to make a mess of her face i want to enjoy her company while i make a mess of her face (the noise of that mess is kabloooough) She told me the worst thing she could tell me "i dont shit where i eat" she works at brus rooom and thats my home.....so she told me up front she likes me but its going to be a challenge....its a total sampson vs. golith.....finally we progress past the flirt and talk serious...but she tells me upfront like a sprite commerical that its going to be a challenge.

well come 2am they close i sit there with her and have a few more dirnks till about 3....we go to cheers and leave after 4 minutes....never left the car....im thinking alllllllll yeahhhhhhh caco is going to get the ill na na and put it in her ni ni (pronounced knee knee) well when we showed up to my place (she drove me home cos i was intoxicated cos i was bringing sexy back YEAH YOU MOTHHERFUCKERS DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT YEAH) and she gives me her number cos we made an arrangement to have dinner next week ( i get paid next firiday day FCUKING CAT I CANT SEE THE CREEN MOVE...BEFORE I KILL YOU AND JENNIE HATES MEE AENVEN MORE) ( I just bit the cat) well finally we exacha CCATTT MOOOOOVEEEEEEE THE FUCK OUT OF MEY WAY bbbiteeeeee throw....holy shit cats do land on their feet.

so yeah we exchange numbers and i go to bed around 4......unlaid with my caco in my hand....wake up 2 hours later and go to work......she texts me around 4:15 letting me she got home safe......she texts me around 1pm wondering how my day is going and how i am feeling.....THAT DID IT FOR ME......this girl is a keeper

so today i had to take a drug test at work.....i was still drunk pissed when i showed up at work...go to the place and well i couldnt piss.....i tried about 8 times and still coudlndt do it cos i had to take a shit...i ask the lady if i could take a shit and pee in the cup but she said thats not allowed .....and hour and half goes by and she sayed if i have to go number 2 to pee DO IT....well i peed and didnt shit my pants like i almost did....i felt like a dirty douche with blood.

my exgirlfirend rita is on her way but i dont want her to come cos jamie is outside fighting with her boss/boyfriend with 6 kids...is outside and im waiting for him to hit her so i can beat some ass plus im waiting for courtney to call me back but if she doesnt call me back and he doesnt hit her well thats to ritas favor cos im going to sing that song "im going to put you to bed...bed bed...and everybody eh eh eh eh oh eh eh eh eh im put my fingers through your hair blah blah blah blah i put you to bed bed bed"

BROKENDOLL
10-11-2007, 08:17 PM
Wait, wait, wait...I'm laughing so fucking hard at this that I may have to re-read it in case I missed something! But, first...I do believe a shot of tequilla is in order before proceeding...

BROKENDOLL
10-11-2007, 08:20 PM
I wonder how many reading this ended up peeing or shitting their pants while laughing??? Raise your hands!

invisiblerobots
10-12-2007, 05:56 AM
http://www.indexstock.com/store/GetChubby.asp/ImageNum=292603&VOLID=A|AupTFQ4eMC&SecNum=_T%60QXLxHKLWvdj1SH17VW5Yxx&gc=&aw=aw0&ss=1/IndexStock-C-292603.jpg

gaypalmsprings
10-12-2007, 06:00 AM
http://www.nikreich.de/images/Drunk.jpg

RotationSlimWang
10-12-2007, 06:10 AM
No im not into guys but yes im into women and i love it when about 150 women show up to buy a firefighter and only 5 win.....why cos i that gives me 95 horney drunk women to choose from

Ah, Ronnie, I see that English is not the only arena in which you are a drunken savant--your math is without par as well. =)

invisiblerobots
10-12-2007, 06:56 AM
http://northshoreassembly.com/esl-2.png

J~$$$
10-12-2007, 08:01 AM
damn Ronnie is worth about four fity.

caco0283
10-12-2007, 12:27 PM
ah man i need to lose a bet where i cant drink anymore

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 01:07 PM
Oh no, please don't do that! Where would the rest of us go for such in- depth hilarity to start our day? I've never had such insight into the drunken mind as I have reading your posts while intoxicated....I mean while you were intoxicated...When I am also intoxicated, it's the next best thing to having a drinking buddy there with me!

caco0283
10-12-2007, 01:24 PM
we will have to have some drinks at the beer garden, unless you are underage cos thats a no no

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 01:29 PM
we will have to have some drinks at the beer garden, unless you are underage cos thats a no no Ha,ha,ha! Under what age?

J~$$$
10-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Give caco your boob picture and let the magic begin.

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 01:35 PM
In as much as I hate to admit it, Caco...(Yah, you, Caco Muthafucka) I'm tw....twi...twice your age! (Ouch! There, I said it!) Oh, wait...You're not totally adept at math are you? Sorry, but we're still even in a sense that at twice your age, I still don't think I've drank as much as you! So, therefore, we're on!

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks J~$$$...Once again,I'm forced to stop and go get something to clean the food particles off my screen! Dammit!

caco0283
10-12-2007, 01:42 PM

what thats a chick???? or is it man boobs??? remember justin, i was convinced you were a chick until i met you, you sexy motherfucker

J~$$$
10-12-2007, 01:43 PM
man<3!

caco0283
10-12-2007, 01:45 PM
man boobs it is

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Might I be so bold as to ask what kind of boobs J~$$$ was sportin' during this rendevous?

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Oh,"CacoMuthafucka..." With any luck, I may be serving you that cocktail in the drink garden, and by the time I'm finished with you, you'll be walking the grounds of Coachella singin' "Abracadabra, baby!"

miscorrections
10-12-2007, 01:52 PM
you are a blight and a chancre.

J~$$$
10-12-2007, 01:54 PM
Alright folks will we have a Love connection? we will be back in two and two.

bballarl
10-12-2007, 01:56 PM
you are a blight and a chancre.

Zing.

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 01:57 PM
And, apparently the best part of your being ended up running down the bedpost one nite...

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Oh, wait...you're barely old enough to understand that shit yet...sorry...

miscorrections
10-12-2007, 02:13 PM
i'm unperturbed by being young and tolerable. i'm extremely perturbed by your continued existence.

canexplain
10-12-2007, 02:18 PM
i used to have a bottle collection of over 100 different kinds of tequila (i think i tossed them away and there were many duplicates of like Patron :)) ) but now i seem to only drink votka ... guess i am getting cheap lol .. canx**

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 02:23 PM
i used to have a bottle collection of over 100 different kinds of tequila (i think i tossed them away and there were many duplicates of like Patron :)) ) but now i seem to only drink votka ... guess i am getting cheap lol .. canx** Umm, yes...Patron...The secret to my continued existence! :winkiss

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Ever try Three Olives Vodka? Pretty tasty stuff, my friend...Oh, and thanks...

J~$$$
10-12-2007, 02:30 PM
I think there was a cockblock somewhere in here.

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 02:32 PM
Yah, but she's off scanning the dictionary for words bigger than "Whaaaaa..."

J~$$$
10-12-2007, 02:34 PM
easy cobra I wasnt talkin to you.

miscorrections
10-12-2007, 02:35 PM
and i think she was referring to me.

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Does anyone know if they make those, like sneeze gaurds for your computer screen?

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 02:37 PM
I was, misscorrections, but wouldn't you agree that a sneezegaurd would be a great feature when either Caco or J~$$$ post sometimes?

J~$$$
10-12-2007, 02:44 PM
I swear that I wont say another bad thing if its true. Are you retarded?

canexplain
10-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Ever try Three Olives Vodka? Pretty tasty stuff, my friend...Oh, and thanks...

no i havent, actually saw that a few days ago, may have to try it brokendoll .. usually ole gray goose but it got old. canx**

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 02:57 PM
Do try it...Tastes like a Dirty Martini...

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 02:59 PM
Afew others are Chopin and Belvedere...And for a mouthwatering Bloody Mary, a must have is Absolut Peppar...Goodbye hangover from the dog that bit you! Ahh, and speaking of dogs...How's progress on "Fido" coming along

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 03:01 PM
I swear that I wont say another bad thing if its true. Are you retarded? No, J~$$$, but most of your more intelligent, intellectual, and inventive people do come acrossed that way...I'll try and tone it down some for you...

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Now, about those sneezeguards...I'm sure afew of us have been kickin' back here scanning over the posts in a rather laid back way as we're sipping on a drink, or eating a sandwich, whatever...When, lo n' behold, someone (Mostly Caco) has posted something absolutely hilarious, causing you to, well, to put it bluntly...Spew whatever had been in your mouth, all over your keyboard or screen...Am I wrong? Hence my idea and question about sneezeguards...What is so fucking retarded about that?

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Am I the only one drunk here, dammit???

bballarl
10-12-2007, 03:38 PM
You should get some sleep.

BROKENDOLL
10-12-2007, 03:52 PM
It's 5pm...I'm older, but not the kind of old that goes to bed at 5 pm!

canexplain
10-12-2007, 04:51 PM
It's 5pm...I'm older, but not the kind of old that goes to bed at 5 pm!

well i am getting there lol .. i just had an apithny sp, i am/was watching ron paul talk, i have never said this before, i would vote for him against any dem but he is so far off, would never have a chance .. canx**

caco0283
10-12-2007, 06:03 PM
this is the drunk thread my friends....i dont know what is going on in this thread and everyone is sober....not cool....you are supposed to be drunk and post confusing shit

bballarl
10-12-2007, 06:59 PM
Ronald, I will do whatever the fuck I want when I want. Don't tell me where or in what state of mind to post.

algunz
10-12-2007, 07:48 PM
I am not quite drunk, but I am on my way.

Broken, you should start a drink recipe thread.

RotationSlimWang
10-12-2007, 07:50 PM
I've had eight beers and seven shots of 80 proof Patron orange liquer in the last six hours or so and I'm still completely level. This is fucking lame.

algunz
10-12-2007, 07:51 PM
Randy needs a recipe.

Mr.Nipples
10-12-2007, 07:54 PM
im a bit sauced...

algunz
10-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Does that come with your beef supreme or your birth canal?

Mr.Nipples
10-12-2007, 08:14 PM
both...

algunz
10-12-2007, 08:15 PM
Spicy.

sydaud
10-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Another night working karaoke in which I get all my drinks for free. I didn't even bother driving to the bar because I knew there would be no way I would drive home.

Free booze rules.

algunz
10-12-2007, 10:11 PM
Free booze rules.

Boobz free rules more.

RotationSlimWang
10-12-2007, 10:19 PM
Boobz free rules more.

No such beast--all forms of woman have their price one way or another.

algunz
10-12-2007, 10:26 PM
Bitter? Scorned? or Gay?

RotationSlimWang
10-12-2007, 10:30 PM
The first two always, gotta try harder on the third.

algunz
10-12-2007, 10:33 PM
Gay is gay.

sydaud
10-12-2007, 10:36 PM
Free booze leads to freed boobs...most nights anyway.

algunz
10-12-2007, 10:48 PM
Them is good nights.

BROKENDOLL
10-13-2007, 11:00 AM
Randy needs a recipe. Good afternoon...Looks like a few of you may need one...or, two of those Bloody Marys I mentioned yesterday~ Perhaps a drink recipe thread is in order, but until then...Get yourselves some Absolut Peppar Vodka...(Good shit Maynard.) 3oz.Absolut Peppar Vodka 5oz. Tomato Juice 2 dashes Worcestershire sause Dash or two of Tobasco (More if you like it hot) Celery Salt/Dash of Pepper Celery Stick/2 olives/Lemon or Lime Slice Run the lemon or lime around the edge of a tall glass and dip the rim in margarita salt.(Optional) Fill glass with ice and vodka first, thenTobasco and Worcestshire Sause. Add tomato juice,stir, then sprinkle the celery salt and pepper on top. Add your garnishes. Slowly suanter over to your favorite recliner or quiet place and make yourself comfy. Now sit back and sip while the medicinal properties take over...Enjoy!

BROKENDOLL
10-13-2007, 11:02 AM
No such beast--all forms of woman have their price one way or another. This recipe was brought to you compliments of The Brokendoll...

gaypalmsprings
10-13-2007, 11:47 AM
Gay is gay.

I'm more than gay. I'm gayliscious. And I don't even drink.

RotationSlimWang
10-13-2007, 12:58 PM
I'm more than gay. I'm gayliscious. And I don't even drink.

DrunkOffManMilk

thinnerair
10-14-2007, 02:03 AM
Im covering one eye just to type in this thread....its almost like im just checking in...for shits n giggles. LoLzZzZz

sonofhal
10-14-2007, 02:05 AM
Is there a "I'm Hungover" thread?

thinnerair
10-14-2007, 02:05 AM
there's no need for one.

caco0283
10-14-2007, 12:02 PM
That would be a lame thread

BROKENDOLL
10-14-2007, 12:10 PM
this is the drunk thread my friends....i dont know what is going on in this thread and everyone is sober....not cool....you are supposed to be drunk and post confusing shit

I am not quite drunk, but I am on my way.

Broken, you should start a drink recipe thread.

Randy needs a recipe.

This recipe was brought to you compliments of The Brokendoll... With your blessing of course, Caco, but would a drink recipe here n' there be in violation of your thread rules, or may I post these recipes with the intent on helping others reach your said goal in order to continue on posting in this thread?

BROKENDOLL
10-14-2007, 12:11 PM
Was that confusing enough for all of you? (Bit of a hangover here, myself...Sorry...)

fatbastard
10-15-2007, 10:14 AM
Is there a "I'm Hungover" thread?

http://coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10269

caco0283
10-17-2007, 05:03 PM
Friends it is wednesday night.....and if you havent noticed i usally get really wasted on wednesday nights

wednesday nights here in florida has become my tuesday nights in Bar Celona (for those of you that remember the beautiful place that caused my blockings and trouble for me) the only difference is this: wednesday is full of white people instead of brown people.....nobody salsa dances they just sing the cover songs....and not as many hot women....but enough to cause trouble with in my single life....ill try to get to bed at a decent hour to give you a funny post

caco0283
10-18-2007, 10:45 AM
sorry for not having a drunk post.....i ended up in key west and had to walk home/cab it.....now im in west virgina with some friends....out of nowhere in our drunken madness we decided it would be fun to hit up DC

J~$$$
10-18-2007, 10:48 AM
Are you marching to DC?

caco0283
10-18-2007, 10:51 AM
no i am not marching to dc....we are driving....but it would be a good time to start the single caco march

J~$$$
10-18-2007, 10:53 AM
The ladies have no idea what is in store for them. DC or bust son.

J~$$$
10-18-2007, 10:54 AM
I want many a storiez to tell my children about you caco. Make the DC trip legendary.

caco0283
10-18-2007, 10:55 AM
this trip wasnt planned very well but ill buy a disposable camera and document my trip

J~$$$
10-18-2007, 10:56 AM
YES!

BROKENDOLL
10-18-2007, 10:56 AM
If the drunken madness continues on into DC, we shall await on pins and needles for the upcoming EPIC drunken post!

caco0283
10-18-2007, 10:58 AM
if i remember just ill take a picture of the washington monument between my legs

chrislasf
10-18-2007, 11:21 AM
There are too many blacks in DC for my taste.

caco0283
10-18-2007, 11:35 AM
alright my negros we are back on the road.....we booked our room for tonight and well im not too sure what there is to do in DC but ill find something.....hopefully i dont get into too much trouble

RotationSlimWang
10-18-2007, 11:38 AM
There are too many blacks in DC for my taste.

When Chris is on the board it gives me hope.

chrislasf
10-18-2007, 11:49 AM
Ronnie - try the bars on P Street in Dupont Circle.

TomAz
10-18-2007, 12:14 PM
Ronnie - try the crack hos at Lincoln Park.

caco0283
10-18-2007, 03:29 PM
Ronnie - try the bars on P Street in Dupont Circle.

will do chris

as an update for those that care this is what happened....last night when my friends picked me up from my walk from key west we were like "what should we do now" It was almost four and we didn't want to go to any bars cos we are tired of hanging out with the coked up people. So this is what our conversation sort of went like

me: hey i think there is a cool concert in DC tonight.
friend 1: who
me: i dont know but its DC there has to be a cool show.
friend 2: i agree with Ronnie
friend 1: lets go
me: to DC it is
friend 3: lets see if we can make it without a map
everyone: yeahhhhhh

so last time i left you guys i was leaving WV...well as we were driving i screamed "LIIIGGHHHHTBBUUULLLBBBBBB" so my friend pulled over to hear my great idea. I figured that going to DC tonight would be dumb cos we dont know our way around so it would be better for us to go to a college town and party like college students. So we rerouted to Morgantown where we are now at. Tomorrow morning Im going to go check out WVU. I like West Virgina, its very colonial

TomAz
10-18-2007, 03:44 PM
esl2NNOtHQE

caco0283
10-19-2007, 05:10 AM
ello my friends.....its about 9am and im about to go to bed....we never checked into our appartment cos we ended up finding some nice people at WVU and crashed wit hthem...they thought it was cool the i traveled from Calirnia to Florida to meet with my friends and we traveld to flroida to West Virginia. See I still have my California License and well it was a good gimick to make our bullshitty trip sound more special. its been a drinkathon since we got here

some of the people went to class....i might go sit in on one of the classes before we head to DC....i think i threw up sometime between 2am toabout 6am but im still a big dog....to them throwing up is a sign of greatness.....it means you are a great person for taking in all the allcheeehall. MWHAHAHHAHAH....im listening to JT and Beyouce OOOOOOHHHHHH OOHHH OHHH YEAHHHHHH everybody say OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH OHHHH OHHH OHHHH YEAH....yeah yeah yeah

all i can really say right now is sir caco of pompano did not find a queen by the name of elizabeth to make sure she is not a virgin in the land of virgina in the west...but sir caco of pompano did knight a fair lady

invisiblerobots
10-19-2007, 06:18 AM
http://www.crazydrunkenmonkey.com/images/drunken_monkey.gif

fatbastard
10-19-2007, 07:14 AM
"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH OHHHH OHHH OHHHH YEAH"
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1277/705540238_ed4e36172b_m.jpg

caco0283
10-22-2007, 06:39 PM
um3qgoh0x4

Trick Loves The Kids
10-22-2007, 06:44 PM
WAH ME CRANK DAT ROBOCOP

caco0283
10-22-2007, 06:54 PM
WAH ME CRANK DAT ROBOCOP

can you do the dance??

BROKENDOLL
10-22-2007, 08:12 PM
Not drunk right now? Hmmm, must be the different time zone then.How are ya feelin' now?

canexplain
10-23-2007, 04:50 PM
guess this is my thread tonight .... :( .. just a btw, i dont need any pity for my place in life, sad but zuma, feel sad for the others involved ....canx**

algunz
10-24-2007, 09:17 PM
All this talk of suicide and arson, and past "best shows" and Halloween, just inspired me to drink a whole bottle of wine. I'm gonna regret this manana.

disgustipated
10-24-2007, 09:23 PM
I'm gonna regret this manana.

not if it was good wine.

algunz
10-24-2007, 09:25 PM
It was a Lamole Chianti. Cheap at Trader Joe's, but rich in my nostalgiac mind.

Beef Jerky
10-24-2007, 09:41 PM
I love Trader Joe's wine.

disgustipated
10-25-2007, 08:54 AM
but sir caco of pompano did knight a fair lady

why would you put your penis on her shoulder?

RotationSlimWang
10-25-2007, 09:09 AM

It's sign language for "suck this."

caco0283
10-25-2007, 03:30 PM

trust me you dont want to know....it will make you shake your head

It's sign language for "suck this."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH......not bad....and pretty close to why

crazzz2007
10-25-2007, 04:44 PM
It was a Lamole Chianti. Cheap at Trader Joe's, but rich in my nostalgiac mind.

Lamole di Lamole? not bad. perfectly fine for getting drunk.

ragingdave
10-25-2007, 05:07 PM
That shit is plonk.

algunz
10-25-2007, 07:27 PM
Yes, Lamole di Lamole. I actually went to the vineyard in Italy. It's just south of Florence. We were cruising around one day and we happened across it - absolutely beautiful.

I think it's rather tasty. It tastes like fond memories and warm moments.

caco0283
10-25-2007, 08:58 PM
i cant take this anymore.....im having to hear shit right now that i dont want to hear and its driving me the fuck crazy and i want to go cockblock this motherfucker and tell him to steop the fuck up and get the fuck out of my house but if i do that i might have to go SHA CLACK CLACK on a *****

fuck the bullshit im going to do it

goatparade
10-25-2007, 09:17 PM
I;m drunk bitches...PARTY!!!!!!

matildawong
10-25-2007, 09:50 PM
So did you do it, caco?

Cpt. Funkaho
10-26-2007, 01:15 AM
Just got back from the curling club, drunk as a skunk. A drunk skunk.

Ronnie, you better have told that colostomy bag what's up. I got your back. I know Tae Bo.

disgustipated
10-26-2007, 08:42 AM
That shit is plonk.

agreed.

I think it's rather tasty. It tastes like fond memories and warm moments.

I remember it tasting like ass and warm testi-satchels.

algunz
10-26-2007, 10:18 AM
agreed.

I remember it tasting like ass and warm testi-satchels.

Oh dear, I wouldn't drink it either if that's what it tasted like. Fortunately for me, I think it's a pretty easy Chianti. So, we agree to disagree.

caco0283
10-26-2007, 11:33 AM
So did you do it, caco?

So when I got offline I sat on the couch...they were on top of each other...they werent fucking, just sounded like it....so I changed the tv to watch the news.....in spanish. After a minute they asked why I changed it and I said cos I wanted to watch the news and they werent watching tv...they looked at me pissed and asked if I could change it...so I did. I changed it to Cinemax....they had some single x porn on....they asked me to change it again. I look at them and said sure. So I changed it to another Spanish station. They asked why I put it on there and I stated to them once again that they werent watching tv so why does it matter what im watching. Then I stated that her idiot boss has his own place and they can go there or just go to her own damn room......they went to the backyard by the pool.

caco0283
10-27-2007, 12:08 AM
Ive just had the most confussing night in a long time....i made the right move..i was the good guy but foi got me made so im going to make a mess of a face right now....yes i said no to the face but now im about to drive to the face even though i shouldnt but i was just reminded by a picture that life is short...enjoy your mistakes

thinnerair
10-27-2007, 01:08 AM
your dick will fall off before your sweet 16

thinnerair
10-27-2007, 01:08 AM
in other news, im shit housed and went to a wedding tonight. they had an open mashed potato bar. it was intense!
4 types of potatoes and all the fuckin fixins you could think of. it was unreal!

fatbastard
10-27-2007, 05:18 PM
What do you drink with 4 kinds of mashed potatoes? Wine, vodka, or scotch? Hmmm. I think wine with the first 2 servings and scotch with 3rds.

samiksha
10-27-2007, 07:41 PM
hi drunk thread.

Courtney
10-27-2007, 08:12 PM
What do you drink with 4 kinds of mashed potatoes? Wine, vodka, or scotch? Hmmm. I think wine with the first 2 servings and scotch with 3rds.

Please describe. And provide pictorial documentation as available.

algunz
10-28-2007, 08:05 PM
An open mashed potato bar sounds like a fucking dream come true. Awesome.

fatbastard
11-08-2007, 06:50 AM
Note.

I was drunk last night and was going to log into this thread. The wife made the following comment, "your going on the internet and tell a bunch of strangers that your drunk? Come on, you need to stop on that Coachella site. Why can't we just spend a night together looking at TV?"

Next time, I promise.

mountmccabe
11-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Well at least tell us about the TV you looked at.

Stefinitely Maybe
11-08-2007, 07:43 AM
I don't know why but I was just reminded of this Family Guy episode:

(Peter and his friends walk into their old bar The
Drunken Clam after a hurricane has destroyed it. But
something is different.....)

Scene: Men standing around in suits and bowler hats
drinking steins of beer, playing darts, smoking and
talking in groups. The bar is noticeably brighter and
neater than the old bar. Peter and his friends don't
realize that the bar now has an English owner.

Man at bar to Peter: "I say old man, would you care
for a pint of warm lager? That should hit the spot!"

Man at bar 2: "Or indulge in a packet of crisps young
chap?"

Man at dart board: "Care for some jolly toad in the
hole with a side of bubble and squeak?"

Peter to his friends: "OH MY GOD! IT'S A GAY BAR!"

SojuGorae
11-08-2007, 07:48 AM
Never get drunk if you're the type to make out with anyone of the opposite sex who just happens to be sitting next to you. Because I ended up doing exactly that with a crusty middle-aged lady who looked like Larry Bird at a bar in Seoul of all places about a month ago.

I was thankful to the only sober colleague we had that night who took me back home safe and sound. Had I slept with that lady, I would've needed years of therapy due to post-traumatic disorder.

http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/8060/021ut7.jpg

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8850/022ct3.jpg

fatbastard
11-08-2007, 09:13 AM
SojuGorae making the moves ala dancing with the stars! Can't think of the name of the song from Dirty Dancing but it's playing in my head while looking at these pictures right now.

I watched Gordon Ramsay kitchen nightmares last night. His ones liners were extra funny while intoxicated. He was trying to help some fat bastard in Burbank.

Courtney
11-08-2007, 09:57 AM
That woman has impressive hair.

Courtney
11-08-2007, 09:58 AM
It sort of reminds me of the mother character from That 70s Show.

Cpt. Funkaho
11-08-2007, 10:05 AM
I get the distinct impression that SojuGorae has pics which show the woman's face and he isn't letting us see.

For shame.

Courtney
11-08-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm going to pretend that her face looks like the mother character from That 70s Show too.

J~$$$
11-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Its a man.

caco0283
11-08-2007, 10:32 AM
you dont look drunk...you just look asian

Cpt. Funkaho
11-08-2007, 10:34 AM
I just noticed that the word "Official" is misspelled in the thread title, which is awesome.

SojuGorae
11-08-2007, 05:41 PM
I get the distinct impression that SojuGorae has pics which show the woman's face and he isn't letting us see.

For shame.

Yes I do. (shudders)

Just visualize Larry Bird with a wig.

Ill_Eagle
11-18-2007, 03:29 AM
holy shitass fucki im drunk right now dud.

omg i love you all.

lol

thinnerair
11-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Birthday weekend...we brought a tent to the bar. Set it up in the yard. Played spin the bottle in a tent. Someone tied the zippers together with ppl inside the tent and then others proceeded to rock the tent back n forth. nothing like a bunch of smooching hipsters fearing for their lives....in a tent.

marooko
11-21-2007, 11:01 PM
happy turkey day. im gonna have a drink.

marooko
12-01-2007, 11:10 PM
on number 2. not sitting, 2nd drink.

caco0283
12-04-2007, 09:22 PM
its been awhile mhy friends but i had a great interview etoday and i broke my goldent rule of the past month...drinking vodka on weekdays

so here i am drunk and i hae to work in 3 hours..but do i care FUCK NO COS IM QUITING IN A FEW WEEKs

BUT i miss myu thread and i miss the bored....yes there is so much going on that yalll would like to hear about but a few choosen ones only know about cos i have figured out the bored is a curse on my love life and i told bug something today about texas and i regret it FUCK YOU BUG

But that is all im going to say and im going to go to bed and hold my caco like my old roommate (yall should remember steven and when i walked in on him asleep and with is penis in his hand) and go to sleep cos im not getting laid for the next 3 weeks

god i cant wait till costa rica....costa rican ladies heeeerrrereeeessss CACO

lafolieverte
12-04-2007, 11:15 PM
what's up- just finished a glass of rum (&butterscotch snapple shot lol) myself

i feel so emasculated now... whatever, i bought it to add to my rum and hot cocoa

oh jesus... i dont feel very manly all of the sudden

thelastgreatman
12-04-2007, 11:16 PM
You should chug that pre-mixed Club brand Rum & Semen cocktail you picked up to manly up yourself.

scoop49er
12-05-2007, 07:01 AM
for some reason, im really into the long island already made drink made by CLUB! 6.99 for a bottle. totally cheap but put it on ice and damn it works very well! :)

ruetheday
12-06-2007, 10:10 PM
I like bartending, I get drunk every time I work.

Cpt. Funkaho
12-07-2007, 12:51 AM
I just won my first curling game in three months and I am shmammmered...

WHY IS NO ONE IN CHAT

COME ON PEOPLE I NEED THIS

ruetheday
12-08-2007, 01:01 AM
I already puked twice and now I'm eating del taco. I'm really drunk.

clarky123
12-15-2007, 12:15 AM
I fell down an entire flight of stairs at a tube station last night (about 16 steps) and I swear to god I'm fucking ok bar a few bruises on my leg.
I sarted drinking at 5pm and the fall happened just before midnight. Bloody Sambuca.

bballarl
12-15-2007, 12:20 AM
I'm sober and just tripped over a suitcase in my room. That's my story.

miscorrections
12-15-2007, 12:23 AM
I opened a door into my nose when sober. I also closed a cabinet into my hand while I was holding a glass of juice and sent it flying through the air. On the same day.

clarky123
12-15-2007, 12:26 AM
I'm sober and just tripped over a suitcase in my room. That's my story.

In which case you want to visit The Official I'm Stone Cold Sober thread.

bballarl
12-15-2007, 12:26 AM
The cabinet or the glass of juice?

thinnerair
12-15-2007, 12:27 AM
WE STARTED DRINKING A BIT EARLY TONIGHT
THERE IS THIS BAR THAT HAS QUARTER BEERS FROM 630-730
I SHOWED UP AROUND 6 AND EVERYONE WAS LATE.
I SAT AT THE BAR DRINKING ALONE WAITING FOR MY FRIENDS AND IT WAS WEIRD.
THEY FINALLY SHOWED UP. WE HAD BEERS.
WE WENT TO ANOTHER BAR.
GOT PITCHERS AND BURGERS.
MY FRIEND WAS HOLDING A BOTTLE OF KETCHUP ON THE TABLE.
WHILE HE WAS TALKING TO SOMEONE, I SLID A SALT SHAKER AS HARD AS I COULD AGAINST THE KETCHUP.
IT SHATTERED.
BLEW UP ALL OVER THE TABLE.
HE STARTED BLEEDING EVERYWHERE.
WE DIDNT BELIEVE HIM CUZ WE THOUGHT IT WAS KETCHUP.
WE WENT TO ANOTHER BAR.
GOT WAY TOO DRUNK.
WE WALKED PAST A CONSTRUCTION SITE.
I KICKED THE CHAIN OFF THE GATE AND TOLD EVERYONE WE SHOULD DRINK IN THIS DARK LOT.
IT WAS TOO COLD.
WE WENT AND GOT BEER AFTER THE BAR BUT NOBODY WAS WILLING TO DRINK IN A FIELD IN SUCH COLD WEATHER.
WE DRANK O UTSIDE A DELI
I TOOK A CAB HOME
I HAVE TO CLOSE ONE EYE JUST TO TYPE THIS.
UGH.

bballarl
12-15-2007, 12:29 AM
Awesome. I am typing this with my eyes closed, to one up you.

miscorrections
My typing was slightly off a little earlier but everything is good now. Dinner parties mean lots of drinking.

And thanks for being a jerk, Andrew. Thanks for pointing out my tangled syntax.

bballarl
I'll point out whatever the fuck I want.

miscorrections
12-15-2007, 12:31 AM
I'll point out your mom in a vice squad line-up.

miscorrections
Jesus I suck.

xleslie
i wish i was drunk right now.

caco0283
12-19-2007, 09:53 PM
im fucking drunk cos i should be..and that is that aliiight niggas and niggooos and neggglets.....but thats besides that point the point is that i blocked myself as wosrt than anyone could ever tonight but i have all tonight tonight not tonight as in tonight i live in LA but tonight here in florida tonight to fix my block.....i have the excuse of jesus on the twenty-fifth of 12 to fix it....i feel bad for thje second party cos i made her feel like crpa but i have my excuse and i can do so if i want to do so if i want to you would do so if it happen to you!!!!!wooooohoooooooo......im off to bed and wak,ing oup for work in 4 hours

caco0283
12-20-2007, 01:54 PM
dear thread ill be seeing you again in the near future!!!

J~$$$
12-20-2007, 01:57 PM
wait...its your birthday!? happy fucking burthday.

J~$$$
12-20-2007, 01:58 PM
How the fuck did I miss this! For reals its your birthday today?

TomAz
12-20-2007, 01:59 PM
huh. someone should start a thread.

caco0283
12-21-2007, 12:27 AM
so let me tell you something that ends in ing...HAPPENING...if i get off the board it will behappinging before i make a long dirve and if she comes with me ill find out if that can be done in a stick to make it happen cos thats the way life was intended

OBAMA 2008

breakjaw
12-21-2007, 12:56 AM
Mainstage?

caco0283
12-21-2007, 05:46 AM
of course negro....he needs to gain yall racist vote and whoever wins coachella wins california cos thats how we roll

captncrzy
12-21-2007, 09:03 AM
I'm hung over; I went to a party last night and ended up playing Rock Band. I rocked Creep and Mississippi Queen.

Somewhat Damaged
12-21-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm hung over; I went to a party last night and ended up playing Rock Band. I rocked Creep and Mississippi Queen.

Haha, "Mississippi Queen" always reminds me of that Hullabalooza episode of "The Simpsons," when Homer befriended Sonic Youth and the Smashing Pumpkins. "Sometimes I nod my head, like, Yes, Yes! This rocks! But sometimes I switch it up." (Homer begins shaking his head.) "No, no, don't stop a-rockin'!"

I'm sure either Tom or Randy will correct me on what the correct dialogue is, but I think that says less about me than it does them.

algunz
12-21-2007, 09:30 AM
Homer makes me laugh.

thelastgreatman
12-21-2007, 10:50 AM
I think that's more or less verbatim.

TomAz
12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Haha, "Mississippi Queen" always reminds me of that Hullabalooza episode of "The Simpsons," when Homer befriended Sonic Youth and the Smashing Pumpkins. "Sometimes I nod my head, like, Yes, Yes! This rocks! But sometimes I switch it up." (Homer begins shaking his head.) "No, no, don't stop a-rockin'!"

I'm sure either Tom or Randy will correct me on what the correct dialogue is, but I think that says less about me than it does them.

I have not seen that episode. I did not even know it existed. Sonic Youth on the Simpsons. oh man. googling and amazoning now.

invisiblerobots
12-21-2007, 11:25 AM
http://www.student.nvcc.edu/home/gvaillancour/MySpace/drunk_santa.jpg

J~$$$
12-21-2007, 11:27 AM
HcBz7-kl_L4

_qkXQ3ulkI0

ruetheday
12-22-2007, 01:39 AM
Herro Rje is trashed. I had to leave my car at work. Fags.

Ill_Eagle
12-22-2007, 01:44 AM
Kinda fucked up... it was a good night though. immmm not getting too drunk.

Yablonowitz
12-24-2007, 08:26 AM
I intend on intoxicating myself tonight because we have to eat dinner at my in-laws.

ruetheday
12-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Theres nothing better than spending christmas at the bar.

Ill_Eagle
12-29-2007, 11:25 AM
Last night was bad, real bad. Holy shit my brain hurts lol.

miscorrections
12-30-2007, 12:03 AM
Earlier tonight my friend and I were drinking things we dubbed "Ginny Weasleys," consisting of gin, tonic, sparkling blood orange juice, and just a splash of lime. Now we're listening to the Spice Girls, and I can't type so good.

sydaud
12-30-2007, 12:10 AM
Extremely intoxicated right now, no one is in chat---and this is going to lead me to create a thread, because I have a deep, existential question/conundrum.

I wish listening to the Spice Girls would answer it, lol...

marooko
12-30-2007, 12:15 AM
bumper to bumper

captncrzy
01-02-2008, 11:54 PM
I'm officially drunk. I'm in Vegas for work; on my way to Freemont street (in a cab) my mother called to announce that my grandmother had (finally) died this evening. I proceeded to get rip roaring drunk, play some pai gow, and continueed to drink. I just finished down in the bar with a B and B, which is a Brandy and some other liquer that starts with a B that's made by monks or osme shit. in any case, it was really sweet and a nice nightcap. I gotta go to bed now because now I have to go home tomorrow morning rather than Friday morning to help my paarents deal with all the funeral shit. Yay.

BROKENDOLL
01-03-2008, 12:09 AM
All negativity and grievances aside, Captcrzy...Sorry to hear about your grandmother...really.

Apathetic00
01-03-2008, 12:29 AM
I am tipsy right now..not officially drunk but working my way up.....I love you Newcastle, never let me down again.

By the way, when did BrokenDoll get 1,196 posts?!?! She just joined in Feb!!

BROKENDOLL
01-03-2008, 01:02 AM
An even better question would be, "How did Brokendoll get to 1196 posts without getting banned???" Actually, my job is seasonal,providing me the summer months off. The choice between hanging outside in the 115* heat, or dealing with the heat on this board while sitting in the AC pretty much got me to where I am in posts. DAFT PUNK started it though, I swear!

kreutz2112
01-03-2008, 01:17 AM
I dont think thats a better question. You usually dont post anything offensive and your comebacks are fucking retarded. Quit acting like your some sort of rebellious board outlaw that is on the verge of being banned. Your posts are fucking stupid, and stupid posts will not get you banned.

BROKENDOLL
01-03-2008, 02:36 AM
And who made you moderator?

Ill_Eagle
01-03-2008, 02:48 AM
BROKENDOLL will you stop spreading throughout the threads on this message board like a fucking virus please?

Every other thread is about you posting here. Fucking shit.

gaypalmsprings
01-03-2008, 02:52 AM
Since when is bartending seasonal?

Cpt. Funkaho
01-03-2008, 03:32 AM
BROKENDOLL will you stop spreading throughout the threads on this message board like a fucking virus please?

Every other thread is about you posting here. Fucking shit.

SECONDED

BROKENDOLL
01-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Since when is bartending seasonal?
Since I work at a private country club that closes down for the summer months. That leaves me with time to get drunk and post on this board, silly...

ruetheday
01-03-2008, 10:39 AM
Since I work at a private country club that closes down for the summer months. That leaves me with time to get drunk and post on this board, silly...

You're allowed out in public?

BROKENDOLL
01-03-2008, 03:32 PM
You're allowed out in public?
Of course I am, which is why I must wonder why everybody who hides behind the internet here can so easily pass judgement about me without really knowing me.

kreutz2112
01-03-2008, 03:36 PM
Your a 40-something year old meth addict with a dried up vagina that looks like a 70-something year old meth addict with a dried up vagina, what else is there to know?

thelastgreatman
01-03-2008, 03:39 PM
Your a 40-something year old meth addict with a dried up vagina that looks like a 70-something year old meth addict with a dried vagina, what else is there to know?

Now that is a vagina FACE.

full on idle
01-03-2008, 03:44 PM
That was a good joke.

schoolofruckus
01-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Your a 40-something year old meth addict with a dried up vagina that looks like a 70-something year old meth addict with a dried up vagina, what else is there to know?

So long, Tessa and Pot.

BROKENDOLL
01-03-2008, 09:45 PM
Those who think they know everything...Don't. Those that think they are everything...aren't. And those that feel a need to put another person down without really knowing them...do so because that's their way of feeling better about who they really are....Pathetic.

full on idle
01-03-2008, 10:12 PM
Here's your best bet: shut up. go away.

marooko
01-04-2008, 11:01 PM
imm feelin it;.

BROKENDOLL
01-04-2008, 11:24 PM
Here's your best bet: shut up. go away. K.M.A.F.O.I....:nono

ruetheday
02-07-2008, 01:54 AM
what else is new. Rue is fucked up.

Wheres the beef?
02-23-2008, 09:47 PM
Wortheless search function. THe only way I found you, thread, was to look for threads started by caco. Thats how I found you. Mixed in with all the other threads. Whoring around with other caco related threads. I didnt find you with a search. No Nonono that would have been too easy. Dammit when I want to post in you, you better be ready, at all hours of the night. Dammit.

thelastgreatman
02-23-2008, 10:27 PM
Dude, you just failed to search for "offical." Don't blame the thread.