PDA

View Full Version : UK Festival Goer

LukeUK
06-06-2007, 03:40 PM
Hi guys is it possible for us over here in England (uk) to purchase tickets for Coachellla next year when they go on sale. Are they available to us and where would we get them from?

Cheers. Luke.

ps Does anybosy know around what date they might go on sale?

dj bik
06-10-2007, 01:21 PM
i go every year. you can buy them from our side.

trust me, its best festival you'll ever go to. 2007 was immense. usually end of year i think they go on sale

SheriNOIR
07-14-2007, 04:56 PM
You have to have a credit card though..
I'm applying for one just for next year ha.

SN.

nic_ball
08-15-2007, 09:57 AM
yeah its a doddle to get em from the uk!!!
they go on sale last saturday in january usually!
can't wait for next years free tickets!!!!
ha ha how goods that gonna be free entry to coachella, although its a great excuse for an american road trip!!

ficklecycle
08-15-2007, 12:20 PM
can't wait for next years free tickets!!!!
ha ha how goods that gonna be free entry to coachella, although its a great excuse for an american road trip!!

You really believe that?

davidbarr
08-15-2007, 03:41 PM
What's not to believe! Us UK, other international and other will-call ticket holders stood in the baking heat for several hours missing much of the first day of the event, and as an apology we get free entry next year. As you will note, most will-call is International so the ticket ain't the most expensive part of the trip - that would be the air fare/car hir/road trips/ etc etc. hell though i'll try my best to get there!

Dave (darlington, UK)

fatbastard
08-15-2007, 04:12 PM
Make is easy on yourself and this message board. Arrive early and pick up your tickets at will call early. Don't show up at 5:45PM and expect to see someone on the main stage at 6:00PM.

I can still remember all of the complaining on this board.

Feel free to take Beckham back with you. He's just sitting on the beach over here.

clarky123
08-16-2007, 01:47 AM
Make is easy on yourself and this message board. Arrive early and pick up your tickets at will call early. Don't show up at 5:45PM and expect to see someone on the main stage at 6:00PM.
Feel free to take Beckham back with you. He's just sitting on the beach over here.

How can you remember all our complaining over all your complaining FB?
BTW people who turned up at WC on Thursday to collect txs and camping permits were told to come back Friday. I recon you would have been one of the FIRST people to complain....just saying. Think we can leave Becks out there thanks as it clears some space in our newspapers.

nic_ball
08-16-2007, 09:08 AM
BTW people who turned up at WC on Thursday to collect txs and camping permits were told to come back Friday. I recon you would have been one of the FIRST people to complain....just saying. Think we can leave Becks out there thanks as it clears some space in our newspapers.

Lol yeah i wasn't complaining one little bit!!!!
Quite happy at the fact that i eventually got let in!!
and we went to will call nice and early to avoid queues but unfortunatley queues are a great british tradition!! ha ha see a queue and join it, even if you don't know what its for.
Was in after 3 hours so no big deal.
Anyway Coachellas worth a tiny bit of sunstroke here and there.
Roll on 2008

Bud Luster
08-16-2007, 01:26 PM

Yo, will call was one hell of a clusterfuck and you know this. The complaining was warranted. Good for those international attendees that are getting comped tix. Come enjoy the festival any time. After all, it is you that are giving this fest it's rep as one of the best in the world.

AND... not that the US or UK give a shit, but Beckhan played the captain's role and scored his first goal and assist Wednesday night....

fatbastard
08-17-2007, 06:18 PM

Your right. I would have been the first to complain. I did not go through will call. The negative postings about will call bled into every thread. I got tired of reading about it.

Yo, will call was one hell of a clusterfuck and you know this. The complaining was warranted. Good for those international attendees that are getting comped tix. Come enjoy the festival any time. After all, it is you that are giving this fest it's rep as one of the best in the world.

AND... not that the US or UK give a shit, but Beckhan played the captain's role and scored his first goal and assist Wednesday night....

True that. It's good to hear Coachella made good on a bad situation. I never said that it wasn't a bad situation, I just got tired of hearing about it. Your right, no one gives a !@#$ about Beckham.

Stay on one thread if will call goes bad in 08.

MrSheen
08-29-2007, 06:28 AM
So has anyone from the UK looked into flights to LA next year? I've just started looking and the best I've found is 450ish from American Airlines. We flew with Virgin last year and got em for 310, but this year they're 540!

I'm planning on having a bit of a road trip around California when I go next year. Gonna try and get a month off work. Anyone done this before and have any suggested routes? I'd like to spend a couple of days in Vegas, then a week in San Diego and probably the rest of the time working my way up the coast. With Coachella somewhere in the middle of that.

clarky123
08-29-2007, 06:30 AM
Em. Yes I have Mr Sheen. Why not fly straight to Vegas (everybody welcome - eh Delta?). Then hire a car from there, wish I done that earlier this year and avoided LA. Go to Coachella and take the rest of your vacation from there....

sonofhal
08-29-2007, 11:52 AM
So has anyone from the UK looked into flights to LA next year? I've just started looking and the best I've found is 450ish from American Airlines. We flew with Virgin last year and got em for 310, but this year they're 540!

I'm planning on having a bit of a road trip around California when I go next year. Gonna try and get a month off work. Anyone done this before and have any suggested routes? I'd like to spend a couple of days in Vegas, then a week in San Diego and probably the rest of the time working my way up the coast. With Coachella somewhere in the middle of that.

They're always about 300 in January. Every year. You just have to wait for the sales.

If your working your way up the coast, there is only really one route.