PDA

View Full Version : Vancouver BC, Seattle WA Carpool

HavingAnAverageWeekend
01-25-2007, 09:38 PM
There will be room for at least three people (more if required) leaving from Vancouver, Seattle or Portland.
I will be leaving Vancouver BC in a vehicle on the 25th and will be returning by May 4th at the latest. Let me know what you can contribute and we’ll work something out.

Once you can accept the universe as being something expanding into an infinite nothing which is something, wearing stripes with plaid is easy.
Albert Einstein

VancouverIsland
01-26-2007, 11:56 AM
Anyone know what is the driving time from Vancouver to Coachella? We would have 4 fast drivers and only stop for gas, anyone have an idea of driving times?

Robynkate
01-26-2007, 12:14 PM
I live in Richmond. I used mapquest for from my house to indio and it said 18 hours, but i have never made the drive

HavingAnAverageWeekend
01-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Total Est. Time: 22 hours, 23 minutes Total Est. Distance: 1328.77 miles

from Victoria BC

beautiful nemesis
01-26-2007, 01:24 PM
i'm heading out from Port Angeles... and i'm pretty sure i'm driving. wanting to be back no later than the 1st though (i'll be missing some school..)

aimes_k
01-26-2007, 02:47 PM
I'm interseted with carpooling with you.. there's at me and my friend... let me know more details:) thanks

SamuraiSam
01-27-2007, 11:54 AM
Last year, leaving from Anacortes, WA (about 1.5hrs north of Seattle), it took us 25 hours to Indio, non-stop-except-for-gas-and-food.

codytwo
01-27-2007, 02:33 PM
hi sam.

JuiceFx
02-05-2007, 10:27 AM
im gonna be leavin from auburn, me and a friend....anyone willing to help us out, well pitch in for gas too...as long as were back no later than the 2nd, got to go to school to get learned! thanks...peace love and happiness

musicalmaca
02-05-2007, 11:37 AM
i'm leaving from vancouver with another person.

would like to leave April 25th, and be back in Vancouver on May 2nd. Will help pay for gas, and both of us can drive.

Please let me know if you want us in your vehicle :)

pocketfullofshells86
02-12-2007, 05:20 PM
definatly interested in hitching a ride with someone leaving from vancouver and will chip in for gas,etc... reply, msg me, or whatever if u can help out. cdm_09@hotmail.com. I dont really care when u want to leave or come back so long as I get there im in. haha.

benniboi1985
02-12-2007, 07:06 PM
Hey HavingAnAverageWeekend, im from aus, but am currently in bc and thinking about going to the festival, definately interested...Let me know some details if there is still space available etc :D?..email me at benporter101@hotmail.com...

trowa888
02-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Me and a friend need a ride from Salem, Oregon down. We're willing to pitch for gas...

trowa888@hotmail.com or PM

basssrk
02-12-2007, 11:08 PM
i'm leaving from vancouver with another person.

would like to leave April 25th, and be back in Vancouver on May 2nd. Will help pay for gas, and both of us can drive.

Please let me know if you want us in your vehicle :)

I am also looking to travel from Vancouver in that exact time frame... if a ride cannot be found perhaps getting a group together and renting a van would be an option. My email is basssrk@gmail.com... I will hate myself forever if I don't make it there... I just have to work out my work situation in the next few days... Later...
Bass

Tanuki
02-13-2007, 01:59 PM
Is there anyone that has room for one more from vancouver??? I will help pay for gas of course. You can also message me at binks0_0@hotmail.com

tarkus
02-14-2007, 09:11 PM
One guy from vancouver here with a ticket and a desire to make a pilgrimage to the lofty hills of indio. Anyone got room for a friendly canadian who's willing to pay his way? If so shoot me an email at brookewoody@hotmail.com. My Iternerary is pretty flexible and I can take my turns driving if need be.

dart533
02-15-2007, 07:12 PM
I'm a guy from Portland who definately needs a ride... If you guys are interested, let me know! I have scheduled two days before the festival to travel, and two days after to travel back, soooo yeah. If you're interested, email me at dart533@gmail.com

HavingAnAverageWeekend
02-16-2007, 03:28 PM
I'm organizing a trip with a rental van, message me if interested. :) :dumbo

sal85
02-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey,
I'm looking for a group to carpool with. No car. Need a ride to Portland, OR. Thinking about going last week of March, first week of April. Around there. Willing to pitch in for gas. Thanks!
Email me at coxter2@yahoo.com
Sally

Alliza
03-22-2007, 11:15 AM
Hey me and a friend are looking for someone to carpool with, leaving from Vancouver. We'll definitely pitch in for gas, and if you'll let us can take turns driving:) any help would be greatly appreciated. Spanks. Have a loverlly day

kuzmaman
04-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Hey there,

I'm looking for an empty seat in a car pool leaving from Vancouver or greater area. I've got my 3-D camp pass and festival tickets, but no ride yet. Im actually from Calgary, but will be visiting a friend in Nanaimo just before Coachella.

I'd like to get in on a group making a direct drive and can contribute as much gas $ as needed.

Rockn,

Andrew Kuzma

if you prefer...email me at andrew_kuzma@hotmail.com, or add me as a friend on facebook.

CrescentFresh
03-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Good vibes and directional skills in Olympia/Seattle WA; down to pitch in what I can for a ride down to Coachella and back. Not wanting to miss too much work/school, looking for a direct trip there and back, but I can be flexible. I also enjoy driving and would be glad to help.

Anyone with an open seat feel free to message or email shamkablam@gmail.com

Many thanks!
-Shannon

suze.m
03-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Ok, so I know this is an old thread from '07...but I'm curious in the interest here to organize some sort of carpool/ drive down the coast before Coachella this year...from Vancouver...any takers?

superfiction
03-12-2009, 10:35 PM
i bet it takes you over 24 hours. thats gonna be fuckign brutal

ultrox
04-10-2009, 04:55 PM
I'm a guy from Portland who definately needs a ride... If you guys are interested, let me know! I have scheduled two days before the festival to travel, and two days after to travel back, soooo yeah. If you're interested, email me at dart533@gmail.com

I'm in a very similar situation as dart here. If any one could help me out with a ride from portland to the Claremont where i could meet up with friends that'd be super fantastic. drewcpete@gmail.com

bcred
04-10-2009, 05:09 PM
flights from Bellingham to Palm Springs are $28 right now on Allegiant.
can't be many at that price..departs Tue,Wed,Thurs.

haaaaaaa
04-10-2009, 10:25 PM
hey, if the carpool is actually happening, from Vancouver to coachella, i totally need a ride back to van from the festival
let me know if its happening