PDA

View Full Version : The Girls Only Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78

SFChrissy
08-01-2008, 01:02 PM
My biggest pet peave about women is that when they do find a man they stop being the people they are and become these alter beings. Can't go anywhere or do anything without their mans permission. Fuck that.bitches like that have identity issues...I have no time for that shit...

Stop kidding yourselves. A good relationship is the best thing EVER.

for co-dependent people like me..When one of those reveals itself in a healthy manor, I'll totally embrace it but for now I enjoy being selfish...

I will say that I've lost a couple of guy friends to the same type of situation with shitty girlfriends. One of my best guy friends who I spent tons of time with met a girl, they moved in together early in the relationship and when he broke it down to me I got sad because I was afraid of loosing my friend cause chicks are jealousss...The girl and I met, they keep a picture of he and I up in their living room, they got married are on their second child...and she absolutely loves me and calls me to see if I can kidnap her husband my homie...That's the only chic I've ever encountered to be that cool and respectful of our pre-existing friendship...I love her just as much as I love my friend her husband...

amyzzz
08-01-2008, 01:05 PM
One of my best guy friends who I spent tons of time with met a girl, they moved in together early in the relationship and when he broke it down to me I got sad because I was afraid of loosing my friend cause chicks are jealousss...The girl and I met, they keep a picture of he and I up in their living room, they got married are on their second child...and she absolutely loves me and calls me to see if I can kidnap her husband my homie...That's the only chic I've ever encountered to be that cool and respectful of our pre-existing friendship...I love her just as much as I love my friend her husband...
That's awesome, Chrissy. Instead of losing a friend, you gained a friend. :)

SFChrissy
08-01-2008, 01:09 PM
That's awesome, Chrissy. Instead of losing a friend, you gained a friend. :)
I think that's why I have so much respect for her because she respects our history and embraces our friendship...

locachica73
08-01-2008, 01:09 PM
There are not many women who would be that cool.

allyjoy
08-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Their twelve steps seem counter productive:

The Twelve Steps

1. We admitted we were powerless over love, romance, fantasies and relationships—that our lives had become unmanageable.

2. Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

3. Made a decision to turn our will and our lives over to the care of God as we understood God.

4. Made a searching and fearless moral inventory of ourselves.

5. Admitted to God, to ourselves, and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs.

6. Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of character.

7. Humbly asked God to remove our shortcomings.

8. Made a list of all persons we had harmed, and became willing to make amends to them all.

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.

10. Continued to take personal inventory and when we were wrong promptly admitted it.

11. Sought through prayer and meditation to improve our conscious contact with God as we understood God, praying only for knowledge of God’s will for us and the power to carry that out.

12. Having had a spiritual awakening as the result of these Steps, we tried to carry this message to others, and to practice these principles in all our affairs.
Leave your boyfriend for God because He will never leave you.

SFChrissy
08-01-2008, 01:15 PM
There are not many women who would be that cool.
That's what's really sad...and I think it has a lot to do with the integrity of the guy involved...

locachica73
08-01-2008, 01:26 PM
I do believe I am that girl. I don't get jealous, and I try to be the friend after a relationship ends, I figure if you were close enough to be in a relationship with a person then you should be able to retain a friendship after if possible. But usually we will just be friends up until they get in a new relationship and then the new girl has a problem with the guy being friends with his ex. Always assuming we will jump in the sack together. If I wanted to sleep with them I would still be dating them. bleh.

Pixiessp
08-01-2008, 01:32 PM
I seem to miss all the good banter when I get up at noon.
By the time I turn on my computer people are on lunch(those that are at work) or have already moved on.

marooko
08-01-2008, 01:37 PM
By the time I turn on my computer people are on lunch(those that are at work) or have already moved on.

Pixie, go to hell. i mean that in the nicest possible way. really, its just cause jealous that i cant sleep till noon, so i dont mean it.

locachica73
08-01-2008, 01:44 PM
I want to sleep till noon. I hate waking up early. I need to explore a new career, I am just bored and miserable lately. I need to find something I enjoy but still make the same money. Probably not going to happen but a girl can dream.

locachica73
08-01-2008, 01:54 PM
OK my girlfriend really needs to stop complaining to me about everything she dislikes about my brother, she knew all of the things she is bitching about prior to dating him considering I bitched about the same things to her. Now she's dating him and all we ever talk about is him, either she wants to fill me in on their sex life which is really not something I am capable of dealing with, or she wants to bitch about everywhere he is lacking emotionally. HE IS MY BROTHER!!! of course he is lacking shit emotionally, we grew up in the same family, I lack shit emotionally and she still likes me. Ugh I hate people sometimes.

Sonicifyouwantit
08-01-2008, 02:04 PM
woooohooooo

RotationSlimWang
08-01-2008, 02:29 PM
This one goes out to Instinct and Europe:

bAj-pIrRxps

SFChrissy
08-01-2008, 03:07 PM

I want to sleep till noon. I hate waking up early. I need to explore a new career, I am just bored and miserable lately. I need to find something I enjoy but still make the same money. Probably not going to happen but a girl can dream.

I can't do that...I automaticly wake up early on the weekends and get my grocery shopping and laundry done before 9am and love it cause if I didn't it would be maddness with traffic "n crowds...I don't like to waste my time like that...

locachica73
08-01-2008, 03:08 PM
In my perfect world though there would be no laundry, my new job would allow me the luxery of just buying new clothes or sending my laundry out to have someone else do. Ok sorry I am daydreaming again.

chairmenmeow47
08-01-2008, 03:28 PM
i generally wake up early on weekends too and i hate it. granted, it's nice to get my walk outta the way and have breakfast with my dad, but i wish i could sleep in like i used to till like 5pm.

locachica73
08-01-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm usually up by 8 myself, well awake, but I lay in bed and play on the laptop or watch tv after waking up.

amyzzz
08-01-2008, 03:31 PM
agreed. I've been waking up this week at 5:30. WTF? I don't even need to be up until maybe 7, but my body clock says otherwise.

SFChrissy
08-01-2008, 03:34 PM
try going to bed 2 hrs later...

RotationSlimWang
08-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Leave your boyfriend for God because He will never leave you.

A common misconception--God frequently requires that we chase it down, despite being omnipresent.

amyzzz
08-01-2008, 03:40 PM
try going to bed 2 hrs later...
I can't. I keep falling asleep reading. Maybe I should watch TV instead.

algunz
08-01-2008, 03:49 PM
and what is it with gay men loving the titties?

It must be tittie envy.

Beef Jerky
08-01-2008, 04:33 PM
GTFO YUCKY BOYS!!!

amyzzz
08-01-2008, 04:35 PM
I don't get why Ivy posted that about gay men. I tried following the conversation back, but didn't get anywhere.

chairmenmeow47
08-01-2008, 04:36 PM
Every man loves tits. Gay men are obsessed with mine, but they have no sexual interest in what's attached to them. If he grabbed a handful, it doesn't necessarily mean he wants them or the person they come with.

this is the original comment :)

and we need an update, beef jerky!

fourty oz
08-01-2008, 04:37 PM
yo whats good ladies

bluemamba
08-01-2008, 04:38 PM
lol ladies man in here ^

amyzzz
08-01-2008, 04:40 PM
go find the boys' thread.

Mr. Dylanja
08-01-2008, 04:43 PM
A common misconception--God frequently requires that we chase it down, despite being omnipresent.

I am amazed you didn't allude to yourself with this quote. You're not getting all mushy just cus it's a chick thread are you?

amyzzz
08-01-2008, 04:51 PM
get thee to boys' thread

chairmenmeow47
08-01-2008, 04:52 PM
seriously, don't make us bring out the bleeding twat talk, boys...

amyzzz
08-01-2008, 04:54 PM
Headaches, and cramps, and blood. OH MY!

marooko
08-01-2008, 04:56 PM
oh yeah. fuck the hockey team, this is where its at!!

bluemamba
08-01-2008, 05:33 PM
seriously, don't make us bring out the bleeding twat talk, boys...

ewww gives me chills just thinking about it. plz no. im out.

algunz
08-01-2008, 10:31 PM
I asked my students the other day whether they thought life was harder for a girl or a boy. Most of the boys said girls because of that period and "stuff." One kid actually said that girls have to go through puberty every month.

miscorrections
08-01-2008, 10:54 PM
Sometimes it feels like that.

locachica73
08-03-2008, 08:43 AM
yeah but could you imagine being a teenage boy? everytime someone or something excites you everyone in the room can be aware if your not careful. That would suck.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 10:15 AM
I asked my students the other day whether they thought life was harder for a girl or a boy. Most of the boys said girls because of that period and "stuff." One kid actually said that girls have to go through puberty every month.

See how deluded our nation's youth is because of your profession?

algunz
08-03-2008, 10:42 AM
I think it's more due to the fact that parents don't talk to their kids anymore and sex-ed is being diluted and deluded.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 10:44 AM
Actually I was complaining about their answer being wrong--why isn't anyone making it clear women get a free ride?

=)

algunz
08-03-2008, 10:49 AM
Oh, either way you're a big penis head and you don't belong here.

whynotsmile99
08-03-2008, 11:49 AM
I just wanted to poke my head in and say that drunk sloppy women can be the most batshit insane things on the planet. And don't think men find that shit attractive.

locachica73
08-03-2008, 11:50 AM
sloppy drunk is never a good plan. but sometimes we just do it not caring if men find us attractive or not. And sloppy drunk men are even worse.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 12:00 PM
Sloppy drunks need to be knocked the fuck out. Everyone needs to learn to handle their shit better. I'll never understand how people can allow themselves to become feebly intoxicated willingly.

locachica73
08-03-2008, 12:01 PM
I don't do it willingly but have accidently a time or two. Just from not eating and thinking I am a rockstar and can do too many shots of jager.

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 12:05 PM
Oh, either way you're a big penis head and you don't belong here. http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r109/julie_1822/dickhead.jpg

I just wanted to poke my head in and say that drunk sloppy women can be the most batshit insane things on the planet. And don't think men find that shit attractive. I've said it before and I'll say it again..."Drunk don't count."

sloppy drunk is never a good plan. but sometimes we just do it not caring if men find us attractive or not. And sloppy drunk men are even worse. No shit! In fact, I learned that phrase from a sloppy drunk! Fortunately, I do know how to count and once I lost count, he lost out.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 12:06 PM
Liquor wasn't meant to be drank in shots. That's your first mistake. A shot is a form of measurement for preparing a mixed libation, nothing good can come of forcing straight booze into you that rapidly.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 12:08 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r109/julie_1822/dickhead.jpg

This is now the third Brokendoll post I've reported with an overt image of genitalia in it. We're getting closer to a TKO, people.

locachica73
08-03-2008, 12:08 PM
Yeah but once in awhile nothing tastes better than a nice ice cold shot of sambuka to go with you beer.

miscorrections
08-03-2008, 12:18 PM
Shots are vile and I generally avoid them but sometimes as a warm-up they are indispensable. Dance parties are generally enhanced by completing three prior to arrival.

locachica73
08-03-2008, 12:20 PM
predrinking is the best, then you can go in feeling ready to dance and have fun and you can enjoy water for awhile after to maintain the buzz and not dehydrate from all the dancing.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 12:22 PM
Temporarily enhanced, but those three shots actually take full effect about an hour and a half after ingestion I believe (my father and I spent four hours one Thanksgiving morning figuring out exactly how fast BAL rises) which is the problem. In the interim you consume two or three more drinks, then start to feel tipsy from what you think is six drinks but is really only the three shots. Then those three drinks kicks in another hour and a half later and nobody can hear themselves dance.

miscorrections
08-03-2008, 12:24 PM
Nah, I'm pretty good at pacing myself. I fill party cups with water so I've got something to hold on to. I've learned my lesson.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 12:26 PM
Good woman. If everyone would just stick to two drinks per hour consistently, the world would be a much better place.

locachica73
08-03-2008, 12:26 PM
It is very rare that I lose control of myself. I am pretty good at pacing and I know most of the rules for drinking, I just always fail at the no eating thing.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 12:28 PM
That's rule no. 1. Why would you fail at the most important rule? Makes following the rest just silly.

locachica73
08-03-2008, 12:31 PM
I know. It is dumb. But I get to the bar and order a beer with every intention of having something to eat, next thing I know I have had 3 beers and am no longer hungry due to the heaviness of the dark beer. dumb dumb dumb.

Pixiessp
08-03-2008, 12:37 PM
I hardly ever consume more than 2 beers when I go out. It's those rare occasions when I get that " I am Superwoman " feeling that I can be stupid and drink more than my limit.

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 01:54 PM
This is now the third Brokendoll post I've reported with an overt image of genitalia in it. We're getting closer to a TKO, people. A Drug Dealing Snitch. How quaint. If you had me on ignore like you boast about, you wouldn't be able to achieve that status, would you? Christ, it's a cartoon and not much different from the explicit tales of your sexcapades, etc.

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 01:58 PM
Geez, Randy! You, who can deep throat a large black dildo, is afraid of a silly little weiner?

bluemamba
08-03-2008, 02:04 PM
I love how you bash randy, BronkeDoll. Good job:thu

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 02:04 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w18/1BROKENDOLL/Half-foldCard1.jpg There. It still won't hide the fact that you're a penis-head though.

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 02:06 PM
With rubber weiner breath.

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 02:08 PM
I'm sorry, let me rephrase that...Whiner breath. (See what happens when you enter the Girls Only Thread, uninvited?

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 02:16 PM
I love how you bash randy BronkeDoll. Good job:thu Not bashing. Just dishing out what has been served to me, thanks to him. BTW...A Randy Bronkedoll?

bluemamba
08-03-2008, 02:18 PM
Not bashing. Just dishing out what has been served to me, thanks to him. BTW...A Randy Bronkedoll?

hold on let me edit that.

give him what he gives to others. im sure he likes it.

BROKENDOLL
08-03-2008, 02:21 PM
I'd hate to know what he's capable of giving to others, to be quite honest.

algunz
08-03-2008, 04:54 PM
give him what he gives to others. im sure he likes it.

Holy shit that's a window you just opened.

And BD (despite how hard you try sweetheart) will never be able to dish back on Randy's level. There's too much genuine resentment there to make it effective.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Also, being a mental defective might be holding her back just a smidge. MAYBE. I mean, theoretically speaking. Not like that would be the very first fucking observation any person would have as to why she'd fall short.

It's like when you accidentally watch the Special Olympics thinking it's the real Olympics, and then somebody points out that the contestants are retarded, and you're like, "Wow, I never would have noticed unless you said something."

psychic friend
08-03-2008, 05:52 PM
just so everyone knows, brokendolls posts get reported often.. i suggest stopping with the penis, vagina, etc even in jest because you are a target. even though dumb asses later quote the reported posts therefore joining in on the problem. stop posting penis, vagina, nsfw stuff. all of you. also stop quoting it. you have all been warned. brokendoll dont bother to reply to me because i have you on ignore so i get to miss most of your gross junk.

bluemamba
08-03-2008, 06:07 PM
LMAO!!!! :rotfl PF reminds me of my aunt.

RotationSlimWang
08-03-2008, 06:42 PM
just so everyone knows, brokendolls posts get reported often.. i suggest stopping with the penis, vagina, etc even in jest because you are a target. even though dumb asses later quote the reported posts therefore joining in on the problem. stop posting penis, vagina, nsfw stuff. all of you. also stop quoting it. you have all been warned. brokendoll dont bother to reply to me because i have you on ignore so i get to miss most of your gross junk.

Just for future reference--report post function is invulnerable to being covered up by someone deleting the offending post after the fact? Only reason I quoted.

chairmenmeow47
08-04-2008, 09:38 AM
LESS DICK MORE GIRL RELATED MATTERS!!!

RotationSlimWang
08-04-2008, 09:39 AM
Last I checked, dick is a powerfully girl-related matter.

algunz
08-04-2008, 09:44 AM
I wouldn't call it girl-related as much as I'd call it just utilized.

RotationSlimWang
08-04-2008, 09:46 AM
Mine only relates to girls, that's all I'm saying.

locachica73
08-04-2008, 10:15 AM
So I am at the bar last night and one of the waitresses was in there getting sloppy drunk with her boyfriend. I sit next to them and we are chatting. I was drinking a bloody mary and there was salt around the rim, so I licked some off. The waitress catches me out of the corner of her eye and then says "I just caught you licking your glass and it kinda turned me on, im not gonna lie". I just laughed cuz that is something me and my girls would say to each other and know it was just a joke. Then she starts asking me if I know a good gay bar because she wants to find herself a girlfriend (her boyfriend is sitting next to her at this point). And still, being somewhat naive I suppose, assume she is joking. Next thing I know she says "so I decided to take my nipple rings out and I think my nipple looks weird now, does it?" and pulls out her boob at the bar to show me. WTF? First off WHO DOES THAT???? second off, why do I continually get hit on by women? I grew my hair out because I thought it was the short hair but apparently I give off a vibe or something. Not that there is anything wrong with lesbians, I wish I were attracted to women in that way, it seems life would be easier. But unfortunatly I like cock.

Heresy
08-04-2008, 10:24 AM
Some people are just sleazy and easy when they're intoxicated. Sometimes, I think they know what they're doing but they use alcohol as an excuse to act out of control.

chairmenmeow47
08-04-2008, 10:25 AM
was she hot? lol

your story kinda reminds me of when i was at the violent femmes show waiting in line for a drink at the marquee with a friend. we were waiting FOR-EV-ER as the place was packed. this annoying couple next to us kept spilling their drinks on us. when we got up to the front, the girl was so drunk she fell on me. she looked up and then said to her boyfriend "hey, she's pretty hot, you could get with her if you wanted". and then he came over and started trying to talk to us and i just said "umm, i'm not really into that" and walked away.

locachica73
08-04-2008, 10:31 AM
LOL Yes she is hot, in a sloppy ridden hard put away wet a few times kinda way. She has definatly been around the block a few times.

When I lived out in mesa I lived on a cul-de-sac, there were 10 houses, 5 of them were mormon households and the other 4 were married couples who liked to drink, then there was me. We use to have driveway parties and everyone would bring beer and we would let all the kids play and we would sit out there and socialize and drink some beers. Never thought anything of it and then I got seperated from my husband. They had this big halloween party every year and the first year I went after my seperation I started noticing how friendly some of the neighbor women were with men not their husband and vice versa. So I started assuming there was some affairs going on. Well being the rock star I ended up staying out there pretty late with the die hard party group. Next thing I know two of the women are making out while the men watch and so on. I just thought it was a drunken stupid thing, then one of the men come up to me and ask me if I was interested in joining him and his wife in a 3way. I just looked at him dumbfounded. He said, well do you have any lesbian tendancies? I said ummm no. Well my wife does and so do the other neighbors, in fact we all kind of "hang out" together quite often. I stopped partying with them after that. I am really not into the whole swinging thing. Call me a prude, but married men taste funny.

Heresy
08-04-2008, 10:36 AM
I get bagged on a lot from guys if they ask me if I would ever make out with another chick. I'm not homophobic or anything like that, it's just not my thing. I love the cock way too much.

I feel you on that subject, loca.

locachica73
08-04-2008, 10:38 AM
I had some chick come up to me on new years eve and stick her tongue in my mouth. I can handle the making out thing, just don't want to eat pussy. I have my own, and I don't really need anyone elses.

chairmenmeow47
08-04-2008, 10:40 AM
i've only made out with girls i genuinely liked, and it was generally while drunk. and not like in front of guys or anything, just because we felt like it. it's weird, i never had any problem making out with guys i thought were retarded, but i could never kiss a stupid bitch. weird.

locachica73
08-04-2008, 10:47 AM
LOL thats cuz most men are retarded. ok sorry that was the all boys are dumb chica. She comes out on occasion.

Heresy
08-04-2008, 10:47 AM
Haha I'm such a plain jane compared to you two. But it's ok :)

RotationSlimWang
08-04-2008, 10:48 AM
We only love it when you make out because it means at least two of you stop talking for a second. =)

locachica73
08-04-2008, 11:00 AM
Haha I'm such a plain jane compared to you two. But it's ok :)

Oh I tend to be pretty plain jane myself, but I am a freak magnet so anytime there is a freak present they come find me. My girlfriends love when I go out because I always have some strange story of some weird guy and/or girl doing something bizarre.

Heresy
08-04-2008, 11:16 AM
Yeah I get them freaks all the time. One time my friends and I had gone to a club in Hollywood and out of the blue some tall, dark, uglier version of Michael Jackson and his short, fat, acne face friend just squeeze in between my friend and I and started bugging us to dance. Dark, uglier version of MJ kept asking me to dance with him, while acne boy tried to ask my friend to dance. She told him no and left her alone, but dark, uglier MJ just couldn't get the hint I didn't NOT want to dance with him. I forgot how I shook him off, but he eventually got kicked out of the club and was pleading with the security guard.

To be a bitch, I went up to the gate and said 'I thought we were going to dance?' and I got to enjoy seeing his little heart shatter.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 12:42 PM
One of the best things about being a girl... When you have some last minute thing come up and need to take some time off work, you can always go to your male boss and say you need some time and when they ask why all you have to say is... It's a female thing... And they totally just agree and walk away quickly. Love that shit.

allyjoy
08-06-2008, 01:42 PM
I used to use "cramps" as an excuse back when I swam in high school. My coach was cool as hell but he freaked out whenever a girl mentioned she was on her period.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 01:44 PM
LOL yep me too, and it still works 20 years later.

MissingPerson
08-06-2008, 02:54 PM
Used to be in the Army Reserve, and knew a girl who must have had some sort of fabulous perma-period thing going on. No matter what day of the month it was, she managed to weasel out of every damn exercise or anything that could possibly count as hard work because of it. Made me cranky, that.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 02:56 PM
I can't imagine that went over very well. I don't use the excuse very often but when it comes to something I choose to not discuss with my male boss I just say its a girl thing and he shuts up. No need to ever elaborate even to cramps, just the "its a girl thing" is enough to scare him. And this time it actually is "a girl thing" but I do not want to go into details with him. lol

chairmenmeow47
08-06-2008, 02:58 PM
i've never used that excuse, i feel like i'm missing out :( though, when i got my first period at boarding school, i had to use a dormmate's tampon and had to follow the instructions to get it to work. well, the instructions never told you to remove the applicator, so i went to ballet class with the applicator. i started to cry almost immediately from the pain when i started doing my stretches. my teacher pulled me aside, asked what happened and just laughed and sent me to my dorm. i felt like a tard, lol.

Blinken
08-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Damn you women, I am going to start using "It's a man thing" as an excuse at work. By man thing I mean "I need to get high and play some video games,"
I think this will work.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 03:00 PM
lol my mother was so scared of "the talk" that she handed me a pamphlet from the 50's, probably the same one her mother gave her. It was so old the sanitary napkins had belts. I went to my older sister with a look of confusion asking her where I can get a belt. She laughed her ass off at me. And it never went into any kind of sex talk so I was self taught in that area.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM
Damn you women, I am going to start using "It's a man thing" as an excuse at work. By man thing I mean "I need to get high and play some video games,"
I think this will work.

Although your female boss will probably think you need to take a shit and masterbate when you say its a man thing, cuz that is what comes to mind when I hear "a man thing". lol

chairmenmeow47
08-06-2008, 03:01 PM
we had "the talk" in 6th grade. it was basically a tampax promotion. i obviously learned nothing, lol. my parents never really gave me any sort of talk though. they just took me to movies like disclosure so i could figure it out on my own, lol.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 03:03 PM
my mom let me watch the thorn birds and read her true story magazines so that is where I learned about hormones. Still get a tingle when I think about the priest and the chick rolling on the beach.

Blinken
08-06-2008, 03:04 PM
Although your female boss will probably think you need to take a shit and masterbate when you say its a man thing, cuz that is what comes to mind when I hear "a man thing". lol

lol, yeah that works too.

MissingPerson
08-06-2008, 03:09 PM
It was so old the sanitary napkins had belts.

lmfao...

locachica73
08-06-2008, 03:10 PM
lmfao...

Hey, don't laugh, I was traumatized by this. sheesh. :p

marooko
08-06-2008, 03:10 PM
I think this will work.

i had a man problem on my way back from lunch. i dont like getting off my bike when i ride. i had dropped something and went back to get it. while passing by it i lean over on my bike to pick it up and leaned too much. this brings up a question. why the fuck does your stomach hurt when you crush one of your nuts? i dont get it. hahaha.

Blinken
08-06-2008, 03:11 PM
LMFAO

locachica73
08-06-2008, 03:11 PM
there is nut talk in the girl only thread... uh oh. :)

MissingPerson
08-06-2008, 03:12 PM
We should go fill the Boys thread with menstruation.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 03:13 PM
and lactation

marooko
08-06-2008, 03:20 PM
im getting excited.

edit: this was a joke. relax.

marooko
08-06-2008, 03:21 PM
LMFAO

1 sure wasnt at the moment.

locachica73
08-06-2008, 08:48 PM
im getting excited.

edit: this was a joke. relax.

hey... i could of sworn i mentioned that i never take anything seriously... sheesh.

algunz
08-06-2008, 08:52 PM
i've never used that excuse, i feel like i'm missing out :( though, when i got my first period at boarding school, i had to use a dormmate's tampon and had to follow the instructions to get it to work. well, the instructions never told you to remove the applicator, so i went to ballet class with the applicator. i started to cry almost immediately from the pain when i started doing my stretches. my teacher pulled me aside, asked what happened and just laughed and sent me to my dorm. i felt like a tard, lol.

Holy shit I was just talking with my girlfriends about this. I first got my period in 7th grade - the morning of the school Disneyland trip. I didn't even think twice. I just stuffed it up and went on my way. But the other night my girls were telling me about the horror stories that they had experienced. One we had to coach through the door how to use a tampon and she still to this day doesn't use them. (Obviously my teaching skills were really developed in 9th grade.) Another talked about how she had done the same thing -stuck the whole damn thing up there. I just couldn't stop laughing at her. I'll let her know she was not alone. I'm sure she will feel redeemed.:laughyou

Mockingbird73
08-07-2008, 09:11 AM
ha. I got my first period like two days after I turned twelve. My mom always used these giant sticky pads (still does, I think...no chance of an early menopause here) I did too, until one day I was wearing these stretchy pants and was in the gym bathroom getting ready to go to my next class. I checked the mirror and realized that I had this odd and quite large bulge in the back of my pants. unfortunately I am not the only person who noticed it. way embarrassing when you are in jr. high school

I made my mom buy me tampons that very night, even though she swore up and down I was going to get TSS. In my 12 year old mind I would rather be sick than publicly mortified.

chairmenmeow47
08-07-2008, 09:14 AM
Holy shit I was just talking with my girlfriends about this. I first got my period in 7th grade - the morning of the school Disneyland trip. I didn't even think twice. I just stuffed it up and went on my way. But the other night my girls were telling me about the horror stories that they had experienced. One we had to coach through the door how to use a tampon and she still to this day doesn't use them. (Obviously my teaching skills were really developed in 9th grade.) Another talked about how she had done the same thing -stuck the whole damn thing up there. I just couldn't stop laughing at her. I'll let her know she was not alone. I'm sure she will feel redeemed.:laughyou

retarded tampon users... WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! LOL seriously though, the instructions read like stereo instructions.

and tonight's our last girl's night for awhile since the SYTYCD finale is tonight. i'm kinda sad :(

Heresy
08-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Uggh menstrual talk. I start mine tomorrow. Dont remind me :(

algunz
08-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Geez, I'd love to be able to predict my flow to the day like that. Since I started it's been completely erratic. At first it would last for weeks, so I had to go on the pill at 13. Then it would skip months, and now after I've had a kid it just is unpredictable. It's rather inconvenient and totally annoying. Ugh!!

chairmenmeow47
08-07-2008, 10:54 AM
i used to have mein every two weeks in high school. i had it for an entire month one time. boy was that fun. i'd get into the car for school every morning and my friend's boyfriend would take one look at me and be like "day 22, huh?", LOL.

now i have it like every 23-25 days. still kind of annoying. i've started keeping a calendar because i used to think it was really erratic, but now i realize it's just that generally it comes too soon.

Heresy
08-07-2008, 10:57 AM
Before I got on the pill, my period was already regular, just slightly off a bit since I would sometimes start like a week early.

Now that I'm on the pill, I can now make dead on predictions when it will start. It's lovely if I want to make "plans" if you know what I mean ;)

SFChrissy
08-07-2008, 10:59 AM
I got mine in 3rd grade, I was in catholic private school & I had a difficult time asking the teacher if I could go to the bathroom evry hour or so because she would always say no...Pre-mommy days I head a heavy 7 day yuk yuk and after I had kids it changed to 9 god awful painfull bleeding days...now I'm on the nuvaring and my period is 2-3 days and I never fill a tampon anymore...a box lasts me about-3-4 months.

chairmenmeow47
08-07-2008, 11:01 AM
i have pretty heavy periods myself. they used to last practically a week as well. but i've noticed that when i excercise consistently, the pain isn't so bad, it doesn't last as long and it's not as heavy. if that's not a reason to excercise, i don't know what is!!!

SFChrissy, you haven't had any side effects with the ring, have you? just curious. i know some people who have and some people who haven't.

SFChrissy
08-07-2008, 11:07 AM
SFChrissy, you haven't had any side effects with the ring, have you? just curious. i know some people who have and some people who haven't.

Absolutely NONE!!! I'm surprised, no weight gain, no increased appetite, minimized bleeding, no random spotting, no abdominal & lower back cramping and 100% ellimination of PMS.

I only tried the pill once many years ago and I was an absolute mess.

locachica73
08-07-2008, 12:56 PM
I just got back from my girl doc, she put me back on the pill. bleh

Kali27
08-07-2008, 01:32 PM
I have had not a single good experience with any pill I tried and the ring made me spot so my doc wouldn't let me stay on it... but I haven't had a period in almost 3 months... which isn't necessarily bad but I would really like to know why my body isn't functioning properly...

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 03:08 PM
I have had not a single good experience with any pill I tried and the ring made me spot so my doc wouldn't let me stay on it... but I haven't had a period in almost 3 months... which isn't necessarily bad but I would really like to know why my body isn't functioning properly... Stress can wreak havoc on your system. When we feel stressed, we don't eat right, sleep right, etc. It's like your system has more important shit to worry about than trying to remember a cycle. Or, how long has it been since your Dr. stopped the ring? Your system may just be re-adjusting. Years ago I had an ovarian cyst along with an ovary removed. My period stopped for over a year as my system adjusted to this change. I didn't mind, but my Dr. chose to regulate my cycle back to normal. Gave me 1 pill to start it and within afew days, lo' n' behold. While I was on the pill, I could predict to the day and almost the time my period would start and there was virtually no PMS. Due to the risks as you get older, and the fact that I smoked, I decided to get off the pill. Seems regular, but damn, the cramps I get now? I think they're God's way of making me appreciate the upcoming menopause more.

Kali27
08-07-2008, 03:19 PM
Its been a couple years since I tried the ring and I'm not stressed at all... weird, huh?

chairmenmeow47
08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
have you had any changes in your eating or drug habits? what about excercise? all that can have an affect. i'm not accusing you of being a drug addict or anything, btw, i just know from personal experience that drugs affect your cycle.

BlackSwan
08-07-2008, 03:32 PM
my fiance uses the ring and loves it, says it is the better form of birth control she has ever used.

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 04:17 PM
have you had any changes in your eating or drug habits? what about excercise? all that can have an affect. i'm not accusing you of being a drug addict or anything, btw, i just know from personal experience that drugs affect your cycle. Agreed. Or, have you lost a great amount of weight? Extreme dieting? All that can affect shit. And those nasty little Hormones? I sometimes think they think fucking with us is a game. Bastards!

Kali27
08-07-2008, 05:26 PM
I know the drug thing... I would go months when I was a junkie without one...
but for the first time in like 6 years, Im not using anything bad, let alone on a daily basis... no dieting, I eat pretty healthy, moderate exercise...?

Kali27
08-07-2008, 05:31 PM
The doc said that it may be because I went off the pill but I've done that plenty of times and normally that just made me bleed alot... but I finally got a bunch of hormone testing done so I am waiting for the results of that... and from there will decide what I need to be on... It is the biggest pain in the ass trying to find a pill that doesnt make me a monster

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 06:05 PM
I was suprised that 1 pill started my cycle again, and I loved the predictability while on the regular pill. But, God forbid I missed one day...threw my ass for a loop and mood swings? Christ, I couldn't stand being around myself some days! What if you just stayed off the pill for awhile and just used condoms? It would give your body a chance to get natural. Of course, if you're like a silly wabbit that could be a hassle, but hey, better a silly wabbit than a monster, right? Another thought...Age. If you started with birth control early in life and never really had a natural cycle, you may be going through what many of us have, and still do...an irregular cycle. Prior to my surgery (I think I was like 29), mine was never on schedule.

Kali27
08-07-2008, 06:08 PM
ya... im just irregular :)

BROKENDOLL
08-07-2008, 06:23 PM
ya... im just irregular :) I'd rather think of it as unique and special. Let's not get started on irregularity! :)

Mr. Dylanja
08-07-2008, 06:27 PM
I just want to say I'm sprinting out of this thread and never coming back!!

Kali27
08-07-2008, 09:15 PM
haha...

algunz
08-07-2008, 11:30 PM
but for the first time in like 6 years, Im not using anything bad, let alone on a daily basis

The clean time can also throw your hormones into a tizzy.

The fact of the matter is that the female body is so fucking complex that anything can throw the system off.

locachica73
08-08-2008, 08:19 AM
The doc said that it may be because I went off the pill but I've done that plenty of times and normally that just made me bleed alot... but I finally got a bunch of hormone testing done so I am waiting for the results of that... and from there will decide what I need to be on... It is the biggest pain in the ass trying to find a pill that doesnt make me a monster

I used to do the depo shot (do not do it girls, it fucks up your body seriously and you have no sex drive whatsoever) and the first time I went off it my body was back to normal within a month, the second time i went off it it took 6 months. I was scared I may have been prego so I went to my doc a few times to get tested but I wasn't. He finally gave me a pill to force things to go back to normal just so I would stop having to pee in a cup. Ask your doc to force your cycle so that you can get back on track. I know it is nice not to have to worry about starting each month but it is not good for your system to not have a period either.

Heresy
08-08-2008, 12:50 PM
I'm getting kinda curious about the NuvaRing now. How exactly does it work? Do you insert it up your cootch and it just sits there or what?

I've noticed ever since I got on the pill, I've become more moody/aggressive.

locachica73
08-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Don't tell me that, I am starting the pill on Sunday and don't want to become an even bigger raging bitch lol.

Heresy
08-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Sorry lol. I'm sure the pill effects others differently.

SFChrissy
08-08-2008, 01:18 PM
my fiance uses the ring and loves it, says it is the better form of birth control she has ever used.How do you like it? does it come out while you two are having sex ? My friends husband says he doesn't like it cause he thinks she tastes different???

locachica73
08-08-2008, 01:43 PM
LOL @ tastes different. It's a plastic ring isn't it? That is way up on the inside? if he can taste it then go her, cuz he must have a very long tongue.

SFChrissy
08-08-2008, 01:55 PM
I know it's graphic but he's not talking 'bout the taste of the ring he's talking about how the hormones in the ring have changed the viscosity & taste of her vaginal fluids. It makes sense!!!

locachica73
08-08-2008, 01:58 PM
I know it's graphic but he's not talking 'bout the taste of the ring he's talking about how the hormones in the ring have changed the viscosity & taste of her vaginal fluids. It makes sense!!!

I guess that makes sense? Although if it's a hormonal thing then at different times of the month or if as women we take a pill it would also make things taste different too.

although men are just weird about stuff like that i guess.

SFChrissy
08-08-2008, 02:00 PM
Iknow boysss...

locachica73
08-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Iknow boysss...

like they taste like berrys and sweetness... lol.

SFChrissy
08-08-2008, 02:28 PM
::grinswithaloudgiggle::

Courtney
08-08-2008, 04:45 PM

That's a common side-effect that the manufacturer of the ring describes in its informational materials.

rskapcat
08-09-2008, 05:04 AM
The Nuvaring made me a raging bitch. I didn't really have any horrible side effects from the pill (Yasmin), but I'm much happier off the pill. I used to have horrible 10-periods every 3 weeks when I was in junior high, so I was on the pill from 9th grade forward. I've been off the pill for over a year now. My periods only last 2 days, but my cycle went back to 21-23 days. Yep, that means a period almost every 3 weeks. Lucky me!

BROKENDOLL
08-09-2008, 11:14 AM
My significant other just imformed me that I'm a week late on being all the bitch I can be. What a guy, huh?

bluemamba
08-09-2008, 11:18 AM
My significant other just imformed me that I'm a week late on being all the bitch I can be. What a guy, huh?

Sounds like the love of your life to me lol i keed i keed.

locachica73
08-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Yet another reason to enjoy single life. No one to track my schedule and remind me that I am a bitch and PMS'ing. yay

Pixiessp
08-09-2008, 08:03 PM
I hear you there Loca. even women can give you a hard time about PMS.

locachica73
08-09-2008, 08:05 PM
I bet and less friightened by it. You cant use PMS as an excuse for anything when with a chick.

MissingPerson
08-09-2008, 08:18 PM
You bitches make us look bad, you know that?

:D

locachica73
08-09-2008, 08:20 PM
uh oh, im in trouble again???? :)

BROKENDOLL
08-09-2008, 10:56 PM
Sounds like the love of your life to me lol i keed i keed. Actually, after 17 years of friendship, yeah, actually he is the love of my life. I mean, really...How many men keep track of when you're gonna be a bitch, deal with it, and then offer to go to the store if you "need anything?"

locachica73
08-09-2008, 10:57 PM
wow... marry him quick. I can't even find a guy who can remember my birthday, much less my PMS days.

Pixiessp
08-10-2008, 10:51 AM
just watch out for the guys with the 40's of Old English.

locachica73
08-10-2008, 11:02 AM
oh I am done with the ole e gangsta wannabes. I want me a nice, sweet, employed nerd who likes to travel and doesn't mind a girl with a little junk in her trunk. :p

bluemamba
08-10-2008, 11:35 AM
Actually, after 17 years of friendship, yeah, actually he is the love of my life. I mean, really...How many men keep track of when you're gonna be a bitch, deal with it, and then offer to go to the store if you "need anything?"

That is very true. He sounds like a good caring loving man.

BROKENDOLL
08-10-2008, 12:02 PM
That is very true. He sounds like a good caring loving man. Or, a glutton for punishment, I'm not sure. Ha,ha,ha! Whenever I ask him, "Why me?" His answer is, " I knew there was something about you from the first time we met." Hell, I'm still not even sure about me! I just know that I'm pretty lucky to have someone with patience. Geez, for all I know, he may have a thing for rollercoaster rides, who knows?

locachica73
08-10-2008, 04:49 PM
OK girls, why is it that ex's always call when you are feeling the lowest about yourself, the lonelyest you have felt in awhile and suddenly realize how much they miss you? Fuck!!! It's like they have radar and realize when it is cool to come in and fuck with your life some more. Just Say NO!!!!

BROKENDOLL
08-10-2008, 05:11 PM
OK girls, why is it that ex's always call when you are feeling the lowest about yourself, the lonelyest you have felt in awhile and suddenly realize how much they miss you? Fuck!!! It's like they have radar and realize when it is cool to come in and fuck with your life some more. Just Say NO!!!! Just keep telling yourself that "All men can be replaced with two "C" batteries and less bullshit." Better yet, remind yourself until those blues just fade away.

BROKENDOLL
08-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Then again... http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f59/BEYERBRL/Vibrators.jpg

locachica73
08-10-2008, 08:40 PM
well he did buy me drinks. lol

chairmenmeow47
08-11-2008, 11:13 AM
oh I am done with the ole e gangsta wannabes. I want me a nice, sweet, employed nerd who likes to travel and doesn't mind a girl with a little junk in her trunk. :p

yeah, old e gangsta wannabe's are for effing only. you bring a nerd home to mom though :)

and yeah, exes always have the worst timing. there are a few guys in my life that have "ivy is depressed and not thinking about me in the slightest so let's fuck with her" radar. life has to test you somehow i guess!

locachica73
08-11-2008, 11:16 AM
LOL yes, last night was a true test too, which I did fail to an extent (bad audra). He kept begging me to tell him I still loved him. I finally broke down and said... Yes Nino, I love you, but I am no longer "in love" with you. It's not you, it's me. I just have too much going on right now and I am not in the right place to try to see if things would work with us again. Man I love that line.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 11:36 AM
LOL yes, last night was a true test too, which I did fail to an extent (bad audra). He kept begging me to tell him I still loved him. I finally broke down and said... Yes Nino, I love you, but I am no longer "in love" with you. It's not you, it's me. I just have too much going on right now and I am not in the right place to try to see if things would work with us again. Man I love that line. Loca, I'm tellin' you, if you had used the line, "Yes, Nino, I love you, but you've been replaced with two "C" batteries," he would have stopped begging.

locachica73
08-11-2008, 11:39 AM
lol that would have scared the shit out of him. He was always a bit scared of female sexuality. If he knew I had ever visited the castle he would shit himself. Yet another reason I moved on.

chairmenmeow47
08-11-2008, 11:40 AM
LOL yes, last night was a true test too, which I did fail to an extent (bad audra). He kept begging me to tell him I still loved him. I finally broke down and said... Yes Nino, I love you, but I am no longer "in love" with you. It's not you, it's me. I just have too much going on right now and I am not in the right place to try to see if things would work with us again. Man I love that line.

this always works too:

http://ivy.aholic.us/gallery/d/578450-2/get_over_it_go_out_with_somebody_else.gif

:p

amyzzz
08-11-2008, 11:40 AM
I've used the nuvaring for a couple of years now, and I love the timing and ease of using it, but this is my last month I can use it because I have developed monthy migraines--I have a really horrible migraine the first and possibly second day of my periods, and my gyno said women over the age of 35 who have migraines are not recommended to keep using the nuvaring. I turn 35 on Labor Day weekend, so that's IT.

The only other side effect I've had is possibly weight gain, although I'm not sure if I can credit that to the ring or to the aging process. My doctor wanted me to gain weight because I've always been underweight (and now I'm finally not underweight), but I problem is that now I have an unsightly belly. Oh well. I'm trying to convince my man to take care of his bits so I can get off hormones and see how that works, but he's anxious about the whole thing.

locachica73
08-11-2008, 11:44 AM
It is so much easier for men to do that but they freak out at the thought of it. I am still in trouble for getting the dog fixed by my ex, couldn't imagine asking him to fix himself.

amyzzz
08-11-2008, 12:00 PM
His doctor told him he could do a vasectomy in the office THAT VERY DAY. I'm sure taking care of my bits would be so much more invasive.

locachica73
08-11-2008, 12:01 PM
My doc won't even do mine, because it is considered elective surgery and I am not at my ideal weight, or her idea of my ideal weight. If it weren't for that I would have them rip all that shit out without a thought to it.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 01:51 PM
lol that would have scared the shit out of him. He was always a bit scared of female sexuality. If he knew I had ever visited the castle he would shit himself. Yet another reason I moved on. My curiosity is gonna kill me if I don't ask...Is the castle you mention anything like an adult "ToysRUs?"

algunz
08-11-2008, 01:56 PM
How does getting our bits taken care of affect our hormones in the long run? If we choose to get that shit ripped out does that mean we have to take hormones forever and then isn't that bad for women to take hormones later on in life or for an extended period of time? I'm totally confused because I have heard such different things from so many different people - doctors, Susan Somers, and all.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 01:59 PM
I've used the nuvaring for a couple of years now, and I love the timing and ease of using it, but this is my last month I can use it because I have developed monthy migraines--I have a really horrible migraine the first and possibly second day of my periods, and my gyno said women over the age of 35 who have migraines are not recommended to keep using the nuvaring. I turn 35 on Labor Day weekend, so that's IT.

The only other side effect I've had is possibly weight gain, although I'm not sure if I can credit that to the ring or to the aging process. My doctor wanted me to gain weight because I've always been underweight (and now I'm finally not underweight), but I problem is that now I have an unsightly belly. Oh well. I'm trying to convince my man to take care of his bits so I can get off hormones and see how that works, but he's anxious about the whole thing.So,the nuvaring isn't much different than the pill as you age. 40 years old, never had kids, and smoked. Goodbye BC pill! Now, about that belly? Mine has nothing to do with birth control products...more like sitting on my ass in front of this damn thing is more like it!

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 02:07 PM
How does getting our bits taken care of affect our hormones in the long run? If we choose to get that shit ripped out does that mean we have to take hormones forever and then isn't that bad for women to take hormones later on in life or for an extended period of time? I'm totally confused because I have heard such different things from so many different people - doctors, Susan Somers, and all. If I could have convinced the Dr's to rip my bits out when I had that ovarian surgery, I would have done it. But, they claim I was too young to enter that stage of being a female. Having an ovary removed completely stopped my period. The Dr. claimed that having no period messes with your hormones enough to risk osteoparosis too early in life, or other female related bullshit that's scheduled in life. I'm sure it affects everyone differently, but the idea of taking hormone pills makes me think of that movie "The Stepford Wives." I don't fucking think so!

allyjoy
08-11-2008, 02:09 PM
I want me a nice, sweet, employed nerd who likes to travel and doesn't mind a girl with a little junk in her trunk. :p

QFT

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 02:10 PM
If worse comes to worse, I'm tellin' ya...Two "C" Batteries, ladies. Just keep the little man in the boat happy and we should be good to go! Vrooooom! :)

algunz
08-11-2008, 02:15 PM
Ugh, BD the joke is played out. We get it.

Besides in all honesty, I totally disagree. Even the best vibrator or biggest dildo can't replace a good, healthy, real fuck.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 02:22 PM
Real may be healthy, but unfortunately, not all is good. Besides, how many men can you shove in your undie drawer when you're done with them?

algunz
08-11-2008, 02:24 PM
Yes, but what sex toy can make you laugh, buy you dinner, and make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world even when you're sitting on the sofa wearing track shorts and a tank top?

locachica73
08-11-2008, 02:27 PM
I do miss the cuddling after, my vibrator doesnt cuddle. damn the luck. Although I am a little confused by the make you laugh, buy you dinner and make you feel like the most beautiful woman.... part. I really need to find me a nice sweet nerdy guy that will do those things cuz the thugs aren't into that much.

locachica73
08-11-2008, 02:30 PM
My curiosity is gonna kill me if I don't ask...Is the castle you mention anything like an adult "ToysRUs?"

Yes, here in Phoenix it is the big sex store chain. The Castle is kind of the dirty version and then there is sensations that is a bit more romance and a little less butt plug lol.

How does getting our bits taken care of affect our hormones in the long run? If we choose to get that shit ripped out does that mean we have to take hormones forever and then isn't that bad for women to take hormones later on in life or for an extended period of time? I'm totally confused because I have heard such different things from so many different people - doctors, Susan Somers, and all.

I would just like to have my tubes tied, I don't want it all gone, even though it sounds like a nice thought I just don't think it is all that healthy.

SFChrissy
08-11-2008, 02:31 PM
Yes, but what sex toy can make you laugh, buy you dinner, and make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world even when you're sitting on the sofa wearing track shorts and a tank top?I look forward to this happening to me one day!!!

chairmenmeow47
08-11-2008, 03:35 PM
i've never even used a vibrator. i don't want to spoil myself, lol. besides, when has a vibrator ever laid you down and fucked your face? huh, HUH?!

and i was driving a friend to his hotel after a party off the 17 and we drove by castle boutique. he asked "is that some sort of kids play-place like chuckie cheese?" i was like "no, that's a sex shop", LOL.

downingthief
08-11-2008, 03:39 PM
i've never even used a vibrator. i don't want to spoil myself, lol. besides, when has a vibrator ever laid you down and fucked your face? huh, HUH?!

I know I am not supposed to post here, but...wow. Simply, wow. :p

Ok, I am leaving now. Carry on, Ladies. :)

locachica73
08-11-2008, 03:48 PM

and i was driving a friend to his hotel after a party off the 17 and we drove by castle boutique. he asked "is that some sort of kids play-place like chuckie cheese?" i was like "no, that's a sex shop", LOL.

LMAO I drove my son past the one up on 17 and Deer Valley and he asked if they do jousting with swords there. I nearly choked on my own tongue I laughed so hard. My sister and I had a good laugh about that and of course the conversation lead to a different kind of sword.

Oh and ummm Ivy, there is nothing wrong with a little vibration while with your man, the best of both worlds.

BROKENDOLL
08-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Yes, but what sex toy can make you laugh, buy you dinner, and make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world even when you're sitting on the sofa wearing track shorts and a tank top? I have a toy that does all of that. Unfortunately, he works alot of hours and isn't always home. Your post brings me to another question...And I took a poll once when I was bartending and the bar was full of guys after work...What do guys prefer? Us girls dressed up in stockings, heels, etc. Or, us girls, standing there in a white t-shirt and a pair of ankle socks with a hole in the toe and last night's mascara halfway down our faces? Would you believe majority voted for the 2nd choice?

Yes, here in Phoenix it is the big sex store chain. The Castle is kind of the dirty version and then there is sensations that is a bit more romance and a little less butt plug lol.

I would just like to have my tubes tied, I don't want it all gone, even though it sounds like a nice thought I just don't think it is all that healthy. The Castle sounds like the Hustler store chain then. I remember checking out the one up in Hollywood. Walked in all mature and experienced-like, and by the time I made it to the second floor where all the goodies were, I had to work at supressing my giggles as well as the wide eyed deer look while checking out afew things! Ha,ha,ha! I think I'm gonna hafta utilize part of your post... "Baby, could we have abit more romance and alittle less buttplug around here?"

and i was driving a friend to his hotel after a party off the 17 and we drove by castle boutique. he asked "is that some sort of kids play-place like chuckie cheese?" i was like "no, that's a sex shop", LOL. Unless your Dentist is male, single, and good looking, do not, I repeat, DO NOT let a vibrator fuck your face! Ha,ha,ha!

algunz
08-11-2008, 05:16 PM
"Fuck your face" sounds more like a male fantasy to me, Ivy. Maybe you've been hanging with Randy too much. :)

I'd say a vibrator won't let you settle in on his face and grab hold of your tits, your ass, and take you for a juicy ride.

MissingPerson
08-11-2008, 05:19 PM
Just think, all the dudes lurking around this thread probably jumped ship during the menstruation talk...

SFChrissy
08-11-2008, 05:20 PM
Call me wierd...but I can't get into the self gratification sexual pleasure...to me it's a false mind fuck...

algunz
08-11-2008, 05:26 PM
Although I'd rather have a real man any day over a toy rendezvous, sometimes there's just nothing easier than a quick "mind fuck."

chairmenmeow47
08-12-2008, 06:53 AM
"Fuck your face" sounds more like a male fantasy to me, Ivy. Maybe you've been hanging with Randy too much. :)

I'd say a vibrator won't let you settle in on his face and grab hold of your tits, your ass, and take you for a juicy ride.

HA, yeah, we'll say i've been hanging around with randy too much. that sounds like the only answer that will make me sound normal, so... yeah :)

Heresy
08-12-2008, 10:15 AM
Besides in all honesty, I totally disagree. Even the best vibrator or biggest dildo can't replace a good, healthy, real fuck.

Amen.

locachica73
08-12-2008, 10:29 AM
HA, yeah, we'll say i've been hanging around with randy too much. that sounds like the only answer that will make me sound normal, so... yeah :)

Don't worry, you are not the only "abnormal" one. :)

BROKENDOLL
08-12-2008, 10:31 AM
From dildos to religion...what will this thread come up with next? :)

BROKENDOLL
08-12-2008, 10:32 AM
Don't worry, you are not the only "abnormal" one. :) No, she's not. I'm a charter member, myself.

algunz
08-12-2008, 04:50 PM
I didn't realize that there was such thing as a sexual "abnormality."

As far as I'm concerned . . . anything goes. As long as both (or more) parties are experiencing pleasure (perverted or otherwise). :p

locachica73
08-12-2008, 04:56 PM
good point, I like the way you think.

Beef Jerky
08-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Gah. I hate leaving the coachella boards for few days. I can't catch up.

Pixiessp
08-13-2008, 01:10 AM
i am just so dumbfounded by this discussion i can't even comment.

musicfreak313
08-13-2008, 01:49 PM
Talk about girl power gone mad. I'm "Letting Go." LOL, sorry but I have been hearing Jo De La Rosa's (http://www.myspace.com/jodelarosa) new album way too much.

TommyboyUNM
08-13-2008, 02:09 PM
Is this the Radiohead thread? Shit. As you were, ladies....

algunz
08-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Where were we?

BROKENDOLL
08-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Did somebody say head?

Kali27
08-13-2008, 11:20 PM
This made me think of you all...

---Women Superiority:

We got off the Titanic first.

We can scare male bosses with mysterious gynecological disorder excuses.

When we buy a vibrator it is glamorous. When men buy a blow up doll it's pathetic.

Men's clothes make women look elfin and gorgeous. Men look like complete idiots in women's clothes.

We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.

We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central figure in a computer game.

Taxi's stop for us.

Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.

We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

We know the Truth about whether or not size matters.

If we're not making enough money we can blame it on the glass ceiling.

It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.

No fashion faux pas we make could ever rival the male's Speedo.

We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.

We never have to wonder if his orgasm was real.---

NiceArthur32
08-14-2008, 12:09 AM
i fake an orgasm ALL the time!

allyjoy
08-14-2008, 07:42 AM
Arthur!!! where the fuck have you been!

Oh & you can't fake an orgasm if you're snowballed it.

algunz
08-14-2008, 09:53 AM
Men can fake an orgasm if they are inside, and we are in the midst of ours. You can't always tell in that scenario.

Heresy
08-14-2008, 10:01 AM
How can guys fake orgasms?

algunz
08-14-2008, 10:07 AM
See above. We are not always privy to direct evidence, and if we're distracted we're not caring about it. Sometimes men will do what they can to say that we climaxed together.

Heresy
08-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Ah. I've never thought of that. And men bitch about us faking it.

algunz
08-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Yeah, men can be really bitchy.

chairmenmeow47
08-14-2008, 10:32 AM
why would anyone want to fake an orgasm? unless it's like a bad one night stand and you just want the guy to get off of you, i don't get it.

and funny how vibrators and face fucking come up and arthur pops in... coincidence? i think not!

Kali27
08-14-2008, 10:36 AM
Nursie Arthur!! Speaking of orgasms... I'm still waiting for you to deliver a nice big fat shot of morphine into my arm in your cute lil uniform :)

SFChrissy
08-14-2008, 10:47 AM
That little bitch (Arthur) must be bizzy snoballing his patients!!!

BTW...I miss him!!!

amyzzz
08-14-2008, 11:10 AM
You fake an orgasm if you're just not getting there and your man is insisting to keep going even though you're tired and just want to go to sleep or something. He thinks of it as his mission to make you orgasm even though you don't care as much. I've never done this, but I could see why someone would do it. I'm not a very good liar.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 11:17 AM
Yeah and then there are some men who could give a shit if you get off or not. Those guys need to never have sex again.

Kali27
08-14-2008, 11:17 AM
I don't support faking orgasms... if its not pleasurable, dont keep doing it... i've stopped guys before... which some guys may think is fucked up but I refuse to be just a cum receptacle for them...

chairmenmeow47
08-14-2008, 11:41 AM
you say cum receptacle like it's a bad thing, kali :p

amyzzz
08-14-2008, 11:44 AM
The problem with not faking the orgasm and just stop doing it is your guy can get all butt hurt about it not working out well. But oh well.

chairmenmeow47
08-14-2008, 11:47 AM
see, i hate that. i'm definitely difficult in that respect, so i have to make it very clear that it's just not going to happen a lot of the time. i can't stand guys who can't accept this. it's not a competition and it's not a reason to feel inferior. and jackhammering away at the situation and saying things like "just fucking do it" aren't going to help!!! lol

locachica73
08-14-2008, 11:55 AM
Luckily mine come very easy, too easy at times, so this has never been an issue for me other then my ex husband who at times finished before I even started, then rolled over and went to sleep. But I hear my girlfriends talk about this being a problem and it amazes me. If I don't get at least five then someone did something wrong.

amyzzz
08-14-2008, 11:56 AM
Lucky, lucky girl.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 11:58 AM
:) Yes I think so.

Hopeless Semantic
08-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Like Chris Rock said, "Y'all better get yours, cuz I'm gonna get mine!" :)

locachica73
08-14-2008, 12:05 PM
That is the way it should be. And if that means finishing it off by some other means if necessary then so be it. As long as both people leave with a smile on their face.

downingthief
08-14-2008, 01:10 PM
feel and jackhammering away at the situation and saying things like "just fucking do it" aren't going to help!!! lol

Pleae tell me that is not from a true story. Guys like that give us "good lover guys" a bad name! :p

locachica73
08-14-2008, 01:12 PM
there are guys that do that. i prefer to call it bunny rabbit sex but jackhammering does sound right also. ick.

allyjoy
08-14-2008, 01:24 PM
It can be difficult for a girl to tell a guy what works and what doesn't (especially if she isn't sure herself). I have a friend who lets every guy she decides to fuck know exactly what needs to be done for her to get off, short of drawing a diagram. If he really wants to know he'll listen. If he's about himself, he won't give a shit.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 01:27 PM
It took my ex 4 years of marriage and a year of dating prior for him to figure out kissing me on the back of the neck turned me on. Some guys are just oblivious. So yes it does help to have the kind of relationship where you can talk about stuff like that. That is something that is very important to a relationship, although I didn't figure that out till my 30's.

bug on your lip
08-14-2008, 01:28 PM
daymmm.. this page gave me a boner

allyjoy
08-14-2008, 01:32 PM
It took my ex 4 years of marriage and a year of dating prior for him to figure out kissing me on the back of the neck turned me on. Some guys are just oblivious. So yes it does help to have the kind of relationship where you can talk about stuff like that. That is something that is very important to a relationship, although I didn't figure that out till my 30's.

I think the problem is no one gives the birds and bees speech properly. In a very awkward conversation with my grandma, she told me how she brought out diagrams for my dad and explained way more than I think he was expecting. When she told me about it, her reasoning was "God forbid my son should be a terrible lover." One of the many reasons I idolize that woman.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Yeah I never got a talk either. It took me 3 years of having sex before I had my first orgasm. I had thought I was enjoying myself until I got the real thing then I was like... FUCK!!! I have been missing out.

allyjoy
08-14-2008, 01:37 PM
yeah... I was sort of a late bloomer when it came to that. Luckily, all of my female friends were fast as hell, so when I started getting busy they provided important information. I still take notes when we talk.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 01:46 PM
The first time I kissed a boy he was a horrible kisser and I was thinking everyone kissed like that. It was similar to what I imagine it would be like kissing a dieing fish. I am so glad it didn't turn out that I was right and everyone kissed the same. Then the first time I had sex (same guy) I thought the same thing. Luckily he just sucked and there was so much better out there to find. Glad I didn't marry him. lol

bug on your lip
08-14-2008, 01:47 PM
when the time machines go on sale locachica will be camped out at Best Buy

locachica73
08-14-2008, 01:48 PM
when the time machines go on sale locachica will be camped out at Best Buy

hell no, ill never go back.

chairmenmeow47
08-14-2008, 01:52 PM
Pleae tell me that is not from a true story. Guys like that give us "good lover guys" a bad name! :p

yes, unfortunately, lol.

i think preferences can be a hard conversation to have in general. it's hard to describe what you like, and it's even harder for the other person to understand and apply that. and it's frustrating for both parties to feel like someone isn't satisfied, no matter what you do. i think it just takes time though. and you also have to positively reinforce the behavior you do like.

and i never really got a birds and the bees talk either. thankfully my first time was with a long-term boyfriend and it was a first for us both. we both just kinda figured stuff out on our own. i feel bad for girls whose first times were with really experienced guys. i knew a girl in high school that had her first time with a guy in the back seat of his car and he made her be on top.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 01:57 PM
being on top in the back seat of a car is not an easy task, much less for the first time. or at least I cant imagine it being easy... :p

allyjoy
08-14-2008, 02:06 PM
I have this theory that the first person a girl kisses should be bad. Then there's always something better to look forward to unless she's silly enough to marry that person. I've had some pretty stellar bad kisses in my time. I mean, those people should be shot because of how bad they were (except my best friend... that was just awkward-- like kissing my sister >_< )

locachica73
08-14-2008, 02:12 PM
My first date after I seperated the guy kissed me, which wasn't too bad, but then he proceeded to hump my leg like a dog and then grabbed my thong and tugged giving me a thong wedgie from hell. Some guys just have no clue. Dry humping the leg and thong wedgies are not turn ons.

allyjoy
08-14-2008, 02:15 PM
WTF? ugh! He goes on the execution list. I can't stop laughing at the visual. I'm sorry you had to endure that. :rotfl

Heresy
08-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Wow wtf? How awkward heh.

I've had some weird experiences being on top. I've slept with a guy who was average, but it hurt me whenever I moved. However, when I was ontop with a guy who was bigger, it didn't hurt at all. To this day, I can't figure out why that is.

allyjoy
08-14-2008, 02:19 PM
probably the bend of his penis

amyzzz
08-14-2008, 02:20 PM
My mom was a nurse so I got the brids and bee talk, and my mom gave a bunch of kids at my school the birds and bee talk too (they had an evening sex discussion for kids whose parents gave permission). It still took me forever to feel comfortable about anything having to do with sex--I think it's just because I was a prude. At least everyone told me that anyway.

amyzzz
08-14-2008, 02:21 PM
probably the bend of his penis
That's it.

locachica73
08-14-2008, 02:21 PM
I am not a fan of the ontop. I get excited and lose my rythem lol. I have to have some music in the background or something or I totally lose track of what I am doing everytime I ummm enjoy myself.

And yes it was very awkward and funny now to think about, I had some of the worst first dates in the history of first dates. Me and my girl friends gave them all nicnames due to their crazy behavior. We always refered to that guy as leg humper or thumper (like the bunny from bambi).