PDA

View Full Version : if i buy my tickets in may do you think i could have a 3 day pass?

Proadict
01-25-2007, 07:24 PM
i hope it , cus im gonna buy my 3 day pass in may, because the last year i buy it like 3 weeks before the festival and the week after they sold out

Mystagogue
01-25-2007, 07:27 PM
i hope it , cus im gonna buy my 3 day pass in may, because the last year i buy it like 3 weeks before the festival and the week after they sold out

Coachella is in April...so, good luck buying your tickets in May.

Hell, I'll sell you MY tickets in May. Half price.

Rezzo
01-25-2007, 07:28 PM
you probably can buy them a few weeks before the event

Proadict
01-25-2007, 07:41 PM
sorrry!!!!!!!!!!
i mean MARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystagogue
01-25-2007, 07:46 PM
I wouldn't count on Sunday tickets being available in March. Get your tickets as soon as possible.

CuervoPH
01-25-2007, 07:52 PM
I've never bought single-day tickets...only 2-day passes (and 3-day passes for this year obviously)....to my knowledge, they release a limited number of single-day tickets for each day...so you could probably get 3-day passes even if single-day tickets are sold out for a given day...

Someone will correct me if I'm wrong on this...but yeah, I'd agree that you should get your tickets as soon as you're able...

windscreen
01-26-2007, 03:57 AM
my recommendation is to keep your eyes on the ticketing forum.
If it is anything like last year PF (psychic friend) kept those who hung around well aware of the ticketing situation and "encouraged" those without tix yet to get them asap.
This is not saying that this will be the case this year again as its not something that is guranteed but she was pretty nice about it.
I don't remember the date that Sunday sold out (I think it did first) but it wasn't until at least a month before the date of the show.

scoop49er
01-26-2007, 07:51 AM
personally i think the sunday single tickets will be gone ( many from the fucking scalpers!!) 3 day passes i think will last till mid-march maybe the first week of april.. ususally the big ticket push is the first week then the last month. so in between it dies down so u have a shot. but the rage thing brings alot more interest and i could see many people trying to brek up the 3 day tickets to try and sell.. whcih would suck. im buying mine on feb 9th.

Kampy
01-26-2007, 07:58 AM
i hope it , cus im gonna buy my 3 day pass in march, because the last year i buy it like 3 weeks before the festival and the week after they sold out

I think you'll be OK. Sunday single tickets might be sold out by then, but I'd bet that the 3-day passes don't sell out until a couple weeks before the festival, if at all. Worst case scenario, you'll have to buy from someone in the parking lot, but you can probably still get it for about the same as what you'd pay ticketmaster