PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten their Ducat King tickets yet?

TickleMeElmo
01-25-2007, 07:07 PM
I preordered mine last weekend and still haven't recieved them yet. Anyone else have theirs yet?

laineinla
01-25-2007, 07:09 PM
uuuuuh... did you not read the fine print? you will receive them 2-3 weeks before the show, via FedEx.

(my need to have my tickets in hand sooner than that was one of the reasons i decided to wait until today... to do the ticketmaster pre-sale with the ticketfast option)

TickleMeElmo
01-25-2007, 07:11 PM
Ahhh, now I see it, thanks.

suprefan
01-25-2007, 08:48 PM
I think its just more of a disclaimer. I have ordered tickets from them in the past and have gotten tickets a month or so before the show so I think its just a safe guesstimate from them. Expect sooner but dont be suprised with later...

CuervoPH
01-25-2007, 09:15 PM
This is good to know. FedEx always delivers things while I'm at work, so it usually takes 2-3 days for me to synchronize my schedule with theirs. The first day, they leave a note on my door: "We tried to deliver this package. We'll try again tomorrow between the hours of blah and blah."

Ooh. Synchronicity. Another sign. The ******.

dorkfish
01-25-2007, 11:10 PM
they'll likely send them out prior to 2-3 weeks before the event. typically, with ducat king, i've gotten my tickets 6-8 weeks before the event.