Any Line Anytime Shuttle Pass
Shuttle pass good all 3 festival days on ANY Coachella shuttle line during shuttle operating hours. This pass will allow you the flexibility to ride from any shuttle stop to and from the festival. You will never have to worry about changing your shuttle stop, or shuttle pass.
Exclusive secluded area includes offsite private check-in, fully furnished Shakir style tents w/air conditioning, restrooms & showers, free adjacent private parking lot, gear drop off area, breakfast/late night snacks, onsite concierge, dedicated security/secure fence lines, outdoor chairs, shade tents, outdoor lighting, games and more. Choose 1 or 2 Queen Beds or as a Lounge with ample seating.
Outstanding in The Field - Dinner in the Rose Garden
Enjoy a four course meal served family style and cooked by celebrated Chefs in the beautiful Coachella Rose Garden. A welcoming cocktail, beer and wine are included. 2 dinner seating’s per night to choose from.
Outstanding in the Field is a roving culinary adventure. Their mission is to re-connect diners to the land and the origins of their food and to honor the local farmers and food artisans who cultivate it. Learn more about Outstanding In The Field HERE.
There are 3 Outstanding in the Field package options to choose from:
(A) Dinner only for $225 (please note you MUST already have a festival wristband if you chose this option. No one will be admitted to the dinner without a festival pass)
(B) Dinner with a 3-day GA Festival pass for $600
(C) Dinner with a 3-day VIP Festival pass for $1024
To purchase click on the links below:
General Admission (this is 2014. Stay tuned for a new 2015 website w/2015 info)
VIP (this is 2014. Stay tuned for a new 2015 website w/2015 info)
Camping (this is 2014. Stay tuned for a new 2015 website w/2015 info)
Lake Eldorado (this is 2014. Stay tuned for a new 2015 website w/2015 info)
Traveling From Mexico?
LIVETOURS Es La Agencia Oficial de Coachella en México. Con LIVETOURS ya estas ahi! Paquetes y mas info en http://www.livetours.mx.
2014 Ordering Info
- Festival passes are valid for the entire weekend that you purchased.
- Festival passes are only valid for the weekend you purchased.
- Wristbands void if tampered with or removed.
- The festival itself is all ages; children age 5 & under are free.
- Festival passes are limited to 2 per billing address. Anyone that purchases more, either for themselves or for others, are subject to cancellation. You can only order 2 on your own ticket purchase account.
- Yes that means you can buy two passes.
- Please note: If you are logged into your account and try to make an additional purchase for friends, even if the new order is under another name, it is subject to cancellation.
- Original purchaser name can not be changed.
- Onsite camping is 18 + unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Please note, Wristband Registration will be required for 2014 Festival.
- Please READ the TERMS OF SALE you are agreeing to when purchasing passes HERE or HERE.
- Once again we will attempt to produce two identical festival weekends. That means same lineup, same art, same place, different people.
- Camping passes are NON transferable and will ONLY work with the festival pass it is purchased with.
- You must purchase a festival pass in order to purchase a car or tent camping pass.
- Everyone camping onsite must have a festival pass.
- Tent/Car camping passes are limited to 1 per order.
- Companion camping parking passes are limited to 1 per order.
- All sales are FINAL – No refunds / cancellations or exchanges.
- DO NOT BUY passes from a 3rd party/Scalper. We won’t service, authenticate or support passes purchased from a third party or scalper. We do not assist in any 3rd party transactions.
- Day parking during the festival is free (9am-2am, no overnight parking).
- NO RV/Motorhome camping or parking.
- Travel packages, Safari Tents & Yurts sold exclusively through Valley Music Travel
- Prices shown are what you pay. (International shipping extra)
For help with your order or to order by phone:
Front Gate Tickets
9am – 9pm Monday – Saturday CST
- Shipping will start in mid to late March. W1 first then W2
- Last day to update shipping address is Feb 19th for W1 / Feb 26th for W2 OR SOONER!!!
- Orders will NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.
- A physical shipping address is required.
- Orders being delivered/shipped will require a signature for delivery.
- Orders will not be re-shipped / shipped twice under ANY circumstances.
- Orders unable to be delivered under any circumstances (lost/stolen/errors) will be required to be picked up at will call.
- Photo ID & credit card used for purchase are required for will call pick up.
- $20 additional for Canada/Mexico shipping.
- $25 additional for all other International shipping.
- International customers had the option to choose will call at time of purchase.
- USPS claims that international shipping takes about 6-10 days for delivery everywhere.
- International customers should switch to will call if planning to travel prior to 3/19 for W1 or 3/26 for W2
- ONE commemorative wristband box per ORDER* (Not per wristband).
For More Info on Festival Passes VisitInfo & Faqs
Box Office / Will Call
Please note if you are picking up will call you must come to the box office BEFORE attempting to make it to the festival grounds – you will be turned away if you do not arrive at the festival grounds with your festival wristband on your wrist. A valid photo ID and the credit card used to purchase your passes are required at the time you pick-up your passes. Free parking is available at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden for those picking up their passes or taking a shuttle to the festival. No overnight parking is allowed.
You can only pick up passes the week you ordered for. (no you can’t pick up w2 during w1). Hours subject to change. Please check here on your way or closer to festival dates for most updated information.
2014 hours same both weeks of the festival.