- Festival passes are valid for the entire weekend that you purchased.
- Festival passes are only valid for the weekend you purchased.
- The festival itself is all ages; children age 5 & under are free.
- Festival passes are limited to 2 per billing address.
- You must purchase a festival pass in order to purchase a car or tent camping pass.
- Everyone camping onsite must have a festival pass.
- Onsite camping is 18 + unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- Tent/Car camping passes are limited to 1 per order.
- Companion camping parking passes are limited to 1 per order.
- Camping passes are NON transferable and will ONLY work with the festival passes they were purchased with (first one in).
- DO NOT BUY passes from a 3rd party/Scalper. We can not service, authenticate or support passes purchased from a third party or scalper.
- No Refunds / No Exchanges.
- Day parking during the festival is free (9am-2am, no overnight parking)
- NO RV/Motorhome camping or parking.
GENERAL PAYMENT PLAN INFO
- Advance sale/payment plan orders are handled through Front Gate ticketing.
- 20% down payment minimum required for purchase.
- 7 additional monthly payments will be automatically deducted in the beginning of each month through January 2013 (unless you chose to pay in full).
- No refunds / Cancellations or exchanges.
- Default on payments will result in cancellation of your order, loss of deposit and all payments made prior to default. No exceptions. If your payment does not go through you will be granted a 10 day window to reply to inquiry or submit updated payment info. Front Gate will attempt to contact you with in the first week of a missed payment. You may also contact them to inquire about your order. Please check your bank statements monthly. This is your responsibility.
- Travel package plans available exclusively through Valley Music Travel
- Orders will be shipped in March 2013
- Orders will NOT ship to P.O. Boxes.
- A physical shipping address is required.
- Orders will require a signature for delivery.
- ONE customized wristband container per ORDER.
- $20 additional for Canada/Mexico shipping
- $25 additional for all other International shipping
TYPES OF PASSES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- GA - Allows entrance into the venue, parking lots & camping areas.
$349 Domestic, additional charge for international shipping
- GA/Shuttle combo - Allows entrance into the venue, parking lots & camping areas and comes with a shuttle
pass to the venue from the Tennis Garden. You will be able to change shuttle lines at a later date through
the end of December 2012.
$399 Domestic (+ additional charge for international shipping)
- VIP - There are a limited number of VIP passes available for purchase. A VIP festival pass allows access to
the VIP areas. The main VIP area is located adjacent to the main stage (under white peaked tents) and
consists of shaded areas, picnic tables, couches, extra restrooms, food & beverage vendors and a full cash
bar. The second VIP area is located directly next to the Sahara tent in the beautiful Rose Garden complete
with seating, extra restrooms, food & beverage vendors, full cash bar, a spectacular view and thousands of
roses. VIP Parking is sold separately.
$799 Domestic (+ additional charge for international shipping)
- Car Camping - Camp next to your car in a 10x30 spot. This pass is for your car/spot. Everyone camping in
your spot will need a festival pass. A car is required to be in your spot. This pass is NON transferable and
will only be valid when used with the festival pass it was purchased with. Example: If John Doe purchased
the passes and car camping, John Doe will be required to show ID when checking in.
- Tent Camping - Camp on a 10x15 spot. Everyone camping in your spot will need a festival pass. This pass
allows for 1 car to be parked overnight for the weekend in an adjacent lot. This pass is NON transferable
and will only be valid when used with the festival pass it was purchased with. Example: If John Doe
purchased the passes and car camping, John Doe will be required to show ID when checking in.
- Companion Camping Parking Pass
This pass is for an overnight parking spot for an additional car of the people that are planning to camp
with you. Limit one per order. There is no other overnight parking at the festival.
- VIP Parking VIP Parking is sold separately and located adjacent to the
festival grounds. Everyone arriving in the car must also be wearing
their VIP festival pass in order to access the VIP parking lot. GA
wristbands will NOT be allowed to enter the VIP parking area. VIP
lot is open on festival days from 9am-2am. No overnight parking.
- Lake Eldorado Tent (4 person) Secluded onsite camping area includes separate check-in location. Spots include a fully pitched and "ready to go" 12x14 foot safari-styled tent equipped with 4 cots, 4 sleeping bags and 4 Pillows. 18 + over only. Includes free overnight parking for 1 car. Includes 4 GA festival passes. $3400 (+ additional charge for international shipping)
- Lake Eldorado Tent VIP (4 person) Secluded onsite camping area includes separate check-in location. Spots include a fully pitched and "ready to go" 12x14 foot safari-styled tent equipped with 4 cots, 4 sleeping bags and 4 pillows. 18 + over only. Includes free overnight parking for 1 car. Includes 4 VIP festival passes. $5200 (+ additional charge for international shipping)
- Lake Eldorado Teepee (2 person) Secluded onsite camping area includes separate check-in location. Spots include a fully pitched and "ready to go" kick ass tee pee style tent with a 16 foot diameter equipped with 2 cots, 2 sleeping bags and 2 pillows. Price INCLUDES 2 GA festival passes. $2000 (+ additional charge for international shipping)
- Lake Eldorado Teepee VIP (2 person) Secluded onsite camping area includes separate check-in location. Spots include a fully pitched and "ready to go" kick ass tee pee style tent with a 16 foot diameter equipped with 2 cots, 2 sleeping bags and 2 pillows. Price INCLUDES 2 VIP festival passes. $2900 (+ additional charge for international shipping)
- Safari Tent (2 person) Exclusive secluded area includes offsite private check-in, fully furnished Shakir style tents w/air conditioning, restrooms & showers, free adjacent private parking lot, gear drop off area, breakfast/late night snacks, onsite concierge, dedicated security/secure fence lines, outdoor chairs, shade tents, outdoor lighting, games and more. Choose 1 or 2 Queen Beds or as a Lounge with ample seating. Price INCLUDES 2 Guest Passes. $6500. These passes grant you access to the VIP areas, shuttles to/from your tent into the venue and the most exclusive access available to attendees. Safari tents are sold exclusively through Valley Music Travel (CLICK HERE)
- Shuttle Pass (local)
Shuttle pass good all 3 festival days. Choose your line. Info here: http://valleymusictravel.com/coachella_shuttles.php
- Shuttle Pass (Palm Springs line)
$80 Shuttle pass good all 3 festival days from the Palm Springs line. Info here: http://valleymusictravel.com/coachella_shuttles.php
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This is my first time buying festival passes. Is there anything I can do to streamline the process?
Please visit http://coachella-weekend1.frontgatetickets.com/ or http://coachella-weekend2.frontgatetickets.com/ to create your purchase account in advance of the onsale. This will make your check out process easier. This is where you can purchase tickets when the sale starts.
Can I use a debit card for purchase?
If you are using a debit card, make sure you know your daily withdrawal limit. If you exceed that amount your card may be rejected and order lost. Contact your bank to inquire about your debit card limit. We recommend using an actual credit card, not a debit card.
Do I need two front gate accounts to be able to purchase passes for both weekends?
Yes, you need an account for each weekend. You may use the same email address for both.
I see a charge pending on my card but I never got confirmation on my passes. Do I have passes?
Your bank may put a hold on your credit card even if you’re order did not go through. Please contact Front Gate ASAP to inquire about the status of your order. 888-512-SHOW
What if my room mate and I both want to buy a pair of passes and have the same billing address?
As long as the two orders have two different names and two different credit cards, the same billing address will be ok in this situation.
There are more than two of us in my family, how can we get around this billing address thing?
As long as the two orders have two different names and two different credit cards, the same billing address will be ok in this situation. For example: Mom buys 2 with her visa and Dad buys 2 with his mastercard.
Can I buy 2 passes for each weekend? Yes. You will have to place separate orders.
Can I use the festival passes for either weekend?
No, they are only good for the dates of the weekend you purchase.
Can we buy festival passes for both weekends?
Sure, they will be 2 separate orders that you place and will be shipped separately.
When will I receive my passes?
Festival passes should be mailed out in March 2013.
I am traveling from abroad and am worried I won't get my passes in the mail.
International customers will have the option to select “WILL CALL” on the “delivery” page. Will call will be at an offsite location near the festival.
Does a festival pass include camping?
No, camping passes are sold separately but you must purchase a festival pass in order to purchase a camping pass.
Does a VIP pass come with VIP parking?
No, VIP parking is sold separately.
I missed the advance sale. When do the rest of the passes go on sale?
The remaining passes will be going on sale once the line up is announced. There is no specific date yet.
Are hotel packages available? (Shuttle/Hotel/Passes Etc)
Yes, please contact Valley Music Travel to inquire. http://valleymusictravel.com/coachella.php
When is the line up being announced?
Not for a while, your patience is appreciated.
How do I contact Front Gate Tickets to check on my payments or update my shipping address?
By Phone: 888-512-SHOW
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 9-9 CST Mon-Sat
How do I contact Valley Music Travel to check on my Travel Package?
General Inquiries: 1.888.833.1031
Where do I / How can I log into my Front Gate layaway / purchase account?
Where can I update my credit card on file for my layaway payments?
How can I update my shipping address for my layaway order?
To inquire, please contact the ticketing company, front gate.
9-9 CST Mon-Sat
All onsite camping is 18 + over (unless accompanied by your parent/legal guardian).
Camping is open Thursday at 8am through Monday at noon either weekend. Cars can check in at 9am on Thursday until 2am and starting at 9am FRI-Sun (until 11PM). 24 hours for pedestrians parking in companion parking and walking over to camp spots. Please plan your arrival times accordingly.
Everyone camping on site must also have a festival pass. Camping for the festival opens on Thursday and closes on Monday for each weekend. There is no camping between the two weekends. If you are camping and attending both weekends you will be required to leave after weekend one and come back for weekend 2.
Camping passes are NON transferable. You will NOT be able to purchase a camping pass without purchasing a festival pass. Please keep this in mind when planning your purchase. The person arriving first to get the camping spot must be the one who purchased the spot.
Car camping spots are 10x30 and require a car parked in each spot. You can have as many people camp in your spot as you can comfortably fit, however if you require overnight parking for an additional car you MUST purchase a car companion parking pass for the separate overnight companion parking lot. These are only available to purchase with a festival or camping pass and are limited to 1 per person. There is NO additional overnight parking available.
Tent camping spots are 10x15 and come with one tent camping parking spot. You can have as many people camp in your spot as you can comfortably fit, however if you require overnight parking for an additional car you MUST purchase a tent companion parking pass. These are only available to purchase with a festival or tent camping pass and are limited to 1 per person. There is NO additional overnight parking.
2013 Lake Eldorado spots include either a fully pitched and "ready to go" 12x14 foot safari-styled tent equipped with four cots OR a kick ass Tee Pee with two cots. Each cot comes with a sleeping bag and pillow, which are yours to keep or to donate to charity. Each reservation will also come with one designated parking spot in the adjacent lot. 2013 El Dorado purchase includes festival passes. If you require overnight parking for an additional car you MUST purchase a car companion parking pass for the separate overnight companion parking lot. These are only available to purchase with a festival or camping pass and are limited to 1 per order. There is NO additional overnight parking.
Please note, there is NO RV/Motorhome camping or parking at Coachella.
TRAVEL PACKAGE INFO
- Deposit: 20% Remainder: 30% August 1st, 30% October 1st, 20% January 1st
- 3 Nights at the Hotel of your choice
- Accommodations for two (2) or four (4) people based on your selection
- 3-day General Admission Passes or 3-day VIP Passes based on your selection
- Minimum age for all travel packages is 18+
- Shuttle Transportation all weekend between the hotel and festival site
- Shuttles will run from 11am until 2am on Friday and Saturday and 11am-1am on Sunday
- You will pick up your passes, shuttle passes and other pertinent documentation at the hotel upon check in.
- All hotel taxes included.
- You will need a credit or debit card to check into the hotel when you arrive. This credit or debit card will be used to pay for any incidental charges or damages to the room. (This does not need to be the same card used to purchase your package)
- To upgrade your Travel Package to a 4 night package you can add Thursday night 4/11 or 4/18 during the purchase process.
Travel Packages are available for both Coachella weekends and sold exclusively through Valley Music Travel.
You will have the option to pay in full for your travel package or use our convenient payment plan option. The payment plan will charge 20% upon purchase, 30% August 1st, 30% October 1st, 20% January 1st.
3 Nights VIP Details: VIP Coachella tickets gain you access to the VIP Lounge and shade tents with a Full VIP only bar. Also included are exclusive food vendors, comfort stations and a great view of main stage!
For more info on all travel packages and shuttles please call Guest Relations at 1.888.833.1031 or email@example.com
What if I have more unanswered questions?
More complete FAQ information will be announced with the line up, until then you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org